Latest topics

Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-21, 16:18


credits Forum 32

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-21, 17:11

why would anyone want to marry Imran....oh gosh..haseena is his mother reason enough not to marry him.....both asad and ayan should try to put some sense into their sisters head......and najma all of a sudden Imran is the only boy come on.....two sisters fighting for the same boy sick.....they both should leave him....najma is to naïve and gulable....asad shame u giving najma to haseena the gold digger.....and for god sake dilshad and shireen dont be so eager to be rid of your daughters.....one day they will find true love....still don't understand the dowry thing....I thought in muslim wedding the boy gives the girl the dowry...is it that muslims in india are different... I am confused with that story....can someone clear this up....

Ashranna
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-21, 17:20

Ashranna wrote:why would anyone want to marry Imran....oh gosh..haseena is his mother reason enough not to marry him.....both asad and ayan should try to put some sense into their sisters head......and najma all of a sudden Imran is the only boy come on.....two sisters fighting for the same boy sick.....they both should leave him....najma is to naïve and gulable....asad shame u giving najma to haseena the gold digger.....and for god sake dilshad and shireen dont be so eager to be rid of your daughters.....one day they will find true love....still don't understand the dowry thing....I thought in muslim wedding the boy gives the girl the dowry...is it that muslims in india are different... I am confused with that story....can someone clear this up....
Ashranna my dear you are absolutely right yaara ... I am feeling the same here .. isn marrying off the daughters so important .. why cant they wait for a better person .. why are they in a tearing hurry ??
Both the sisters are doomed to cry for life yaar 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by abba143 on 2013-08-22, 07:11

So guys, is this a new picture or the old one...engagement to Imran?

abba143
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 08:28

abba143 wrote:So guys, is this a new picture or the old one...engagement to Imran?  
That is the biggest mystery my dear Abba .... Where as I dowish mone of the girls marry Imran .. But there are some spoilers saying Nikhat gets engaged .. And some saying Its going to be Nikhat .. So that Asad is shocked with Tannu's baby .. Dunno which one to believe yaara scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-22, 20:23

Ashranna wrote:why would anyone want to marry Imran....oh gosh..haseena is his mother reason enough not to marry him.....both asad and ayan should try to put some sense into their sisters head......and najma all of a sudden Imran is the only boy come on.....two sisters fighting for the same boy sick.....they both should leave him....najma is to naïve and gulable....asad shame u giving najma to haseena the gold digger.....and for god sake dilshad and shireen dont be so eager to be rid of your daughters.....one day they will find true love....still don't understand the dowry thing....I thought in muslim wedding the boy gives the girl the dowry...is it that muslims in india are different... I am confused with that story....can someone clear this up....
hello my dear Trini-friend, Ash, I agree with you I hope you are wrong though that Nikhaat is marrying Imran. I hope she is marrying someone else. Imran has already stood  up for Najma. 

To answer you question about dowry,  Muslim men give their wives the dowry and this must be agreed between them not families and that is Islam.It does not matter whether it is in Trinidad, India,Saudior any part of the world this is how it is.As for the show,Haseena is a greedy :O and she "milks" the family because she thinks that they need her for her son because Nikhaat is dark skinned.

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-22, 22:01

perfumeheaven I know about the muslim marriage and the dowry....what was confusing was Gul's claim to this show it is about muslim families and that is why I don't understand the dowry for Imran and the bride having to give the groom anything...some of the facts of the religion is not making sense....she needs to clear that up.....for once asad should put haseena in her place about the dowry.... wrote:
Ashranna wrote:why would anyone want to marry Imran....oh gosh..haseena is his mother reason enough not to marry him.....both asad and ayan should try to put some sense into their sisters head......and najma all of a sudden Imran is the only boy come on.....two sisters fighting for the same boy sick.....they both should leave him....najma is to naïve and gulable....asad shame u giving najma to haseena the gold digger.....and for god sake dilshad and shireen dont be so eager to be rid of your daughters.....one day they will find true love....still don't understand the dowry thing....I thought in muslim wedding the boy gives the girl the dowry...is it that muslims in india are different... I am confused with that story....can someone clear this up....
hello my dear Trini-friend, Ash, I agree with you I hope you are wrong though that Nikhaat is marrying Imran. I hope she is marrying someone else. Imran has already stood  up for Najma. 

To answer you question about dowry,  Muslim men give their wives the dowry and this must be agreed between them not families and that is Islam.It does not matter whether it is in Trinidad, India,Saudior any part of the world this is how it is.As for the show,Haseena is a greedy :O and she "milks" the family because she thinks that they need her for her son because Nikhaat is dark skinned.

Ashranna
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-22, 22:35

Ashranna wrote:
perfumeheaven I know about the muslim marriage and the dowry....what was confusing was Gul's claim to this show it is about muslim families and that is why I don't understand the dowry for Imran and the bride having to give the groom anything...some of the facts of the religion is not making sense....she needs to clear that up.....for once asad should put haseena in her place about the dowry.... wrote:
Ashranna wrote:why would anyone want to marry Imran....oh gosh..haseena is his mother reason enough not to marry him.....both asad and ayan should try to put some sense into their sisters head......and najma all of a sudden Imran is the only boy come on.....two sisters fighting for the same boy sick.....they both should leave him....najma is to naïve and gulable....asad shame u giving najma to haseena the gold digger.....and for god sake dilshad and shireen dont be so eager to be rid of your daughters.....one day they will find true love....still don't understand the dowry thing....I thought in muslim wedding the boy gives the girl the dowry...is it that muslims in india are different... I am confused with that story....can someone clear this up....
hello my dear Trini-friend, Ash, I agree with you I hope you are wrong though that Nikhaat is marrying Imran. I hope she is marrying someone else. Imran has already stood  up for Najma. 

To answer you question about dowry,  Muslim men give their wives the dowry and this must be agreed between them not families and that is Islam.It does not matter whether it is in Trinidad, India,Saudior any part of the world this is how it is.As for the show,Haseena is a greedy :O and she "milks" the family because she thinks that they need her for her son because Nikhaat is dark skinned.
Are you sure they are calling the "gifts"dowry?

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 23:35

abba143 wrote:So guys, is this a new picture or the old one...engagement to Imran?  
Abba the clouds some what cleared and it was clear .. that she was going to be engaged to Farhaan I think

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pic .. Qubool Hai 20Aug13 ' Nikhat's engagement'

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:21


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum