Latest topics

ZOYAaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ZOYAaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-07, 16:50

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
pollyanna wrote:He confessed ---Though he likes her and loves her.....BUT....she is not the right girl who can be BAHU/BIWI material for his house Shocked Rolling Eyes

Did he..... affraid

Let me watch and come back......

He thinks he can control his feelings..lets see how he reacts when he loses her ..
he will grit his teeth and will go to dentist later on . If all the men in the world were like serial heroes, the dentists would live in glory :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-03-07, 17:34

clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
pollyanna wrote:He confessed ---Though he likes her and loves her.....BUT....she is not the right girl who can be BAHU/BIWI material for his house Shocked Rolling Eyes

Did he..... affraid

He thinks he can control his feelings..lets see how he reacts when he loses her ..
he will grit his teeth and will go to dentist later on . If all the men in the world were like serial heroes, the dentists would live in glory :lol!:

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-07, 19:01

Shocked Shocked

Beta yeh shock ka after shock hai Asad. Tumne Zoya ko lightly liya, ab thoda aur shriek karo. Typical *I want to confess more moment* Rolling Eyes

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-07, 19:05

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

Did he..... affraid

But before he loses her he should no how much he had wronged with her emotions......the point is each and everyone have their own way of handling things and situations...... some show maturity...so don't....here all along Zoya till now has done things for Dilshad n her happiness.... Everytime only when Dilshad snaps back Asad he realises.....But I want the lead lady to really close down on the hero when he comes with a sorry for sometime, unless again heading to him with antics n smiling face.......

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-08, 12:20

Sathya,

Thanks for posting this information. I really loved the discussion on this post.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum