Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - 21.August.2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - 21.August.2013

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-08-21, 21:34

Okay… Now I am really curious as why Jalal trusts Ruqaiya so blindly. All that the woman is capable of cunning smiles and crafty taunts. It’s only the fact that she’s spent a considerable time Jalal and knows him well that she is able to gauge his thoughts and predict his actions. Take all that away, and Ruqaiya has nothing about her that stands out.
To begin with, she’s a queen. Yet, her own self-esteem depends on the fact that Jalal favors her above others. It isn’t by virtue of any of her own quality, except that the king favors her. If Jalal were to take his favor away from her, Ruqaiya would not have much to stand on. To her it is hard to understand that Jodha stands up on her own basis and not on the basis of her position as the queen.

She’s vain about her beauty, and probably what irks her about Jodha is her beauty.

And as to her brains… as of now it looks as though the only person she able to defeat at chess is, probably, Jalal. It was an embarrassing miscalculation when she undermined Jodha and challenged her to a chess game. If that was a miscalculation, it was beyond futile to even hope to upturn the place of Maaham by trying to hold her down by naming Adham.
Jodha is intelligent, but Maaham is intelligent and experienced. If Jodha could defeat Ruqaiya, Maaham can do twice as better. With Jodha, at least, there was a playing chance. Maaham didn’t allow Ruqaiya proceed beyond the first move.

Maaham is absolutely right about Jalal’s reaction, and Ruqaiya knows this.
~*~

So Maaham has exposed her true person to Moti, and in turn to Jodha.
Until now, Jodha may have had whatever little faith in Maaham, seeing that she did listen to her and left Moti alone with her. Now… Jodha sees her enemy better.
~*~

Jalal… for once, see beyond Ruqaiya and Maaham. Show the shrewd man you’re supposed to be.
~*~

So, Jodha and Jalal tried their best to show that all was well between them… and were a collective failure. The queen still saw the truth.  But the old woman is right. Jalal stood by her.
The pieces are falling into place, albeit slowly.
~*~

Okay… Maaham planned quickly was believable. But… finding a man at the exact time, overpowering him singlehandedly, killing him, bringing the dead body singlehandedly into the palace, even the Harem without being seen … especially when the King himself, along with his army, was searching every room to hunt down the infiltrator … I think the slave of Maaham really broke the Olympics record for Obstacle race!!

~*~

Thankfully, as per the Precap… Moti has chosen to tell the truth to the king. Though I feel Jodha may have a hand in encouraging her to do so.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - 21.August.2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-21, 22:28

Loved the post Shalini......

Very true, Ruks as per EK ...is just a mere caricature.....Maham ne kya pungi bajayi uski.....cheers 
I was actually happy when MA put her down so royally....

Jo-Ja equation...I can see another Friday cliffhanger.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-08-22, 09:33

pollyanna wrote:Loved the post Shalini......

Very true, Ruks as per EK ...is just a mere caricature.....Maham ne kya pungi bajayi uski.....cheers 
I was actually happy when MA put her down so royally....

Jo-Ja equation...I can see another Friday cliffhanger.
Thanks, buddy!

LOL.. Yeah.. it was stupid to even try to make Maaham to bow to Ruqaiya. Jalal calls Maaham Badi Ammi, and Ruqaiya used the 'term' slave'.

it was cool to see Maaham challenge her that even if Ruqaiya told Jalal the truth, Maaham could still save Adham's life.

There is the darbar-e-khaas today. And though it looks like Moti has told the truth on the behest of Jodha, Maaham would fight tooth and nail for her no good son.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum