Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written update 21 August13"Ayaan Asad Confrontation over sisters' love"....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written update 21 August13"Ayaan Asad Confrontation over sisters' love"....

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-21, 21:47

The drama at Haseena 's house .. and Razia's re-entry 

The episode begins with ...
Haseena welcoming Rashid n family to her house .. Offers them a seat .. Nikhat sits down shyly with red dupatta covering her head ..

Haseena says that it did not matter if Imran had broken the alliance but the elders should correct everything ..... She had decided to follow the wishes of the children ... She starts to apologize for her son's behavior .. Rashid stops her and tells her to stop apologizing and proceed with strengthening the alliance ... Haseena says Rashid had become her samdhi ,that his daughter was becoming her bahu ..

Rashid says he was happy Nikhat was marrying Imran ..Haseena interrupts saying .. Not Nikhat but his other daughter .. Najma ..

That very moment Asad n family arrive at the doorstep of Hasena .. Both families come face to face shocked ..
Ayaan , Asad look at each other angrily  

Rashid is stunned .. He asks what was all this ??
Haseena says he was still Imran's sasur .. because Imran was marrying hips daughter Najma ..

Ayaan asks what was going on ?.
Hasena says this was not a joke this was the truth .. Ek darwaaza band huva .. Doosra darwaza khul gaya .. Ek beti ne rishtaa tod diya .. His other beti accepted the rishtaa. ...

Rashid, ayaan shireen are shocked .. They accuse Haseena of humiliating them .. and cheating them ... Rashid accuses her of sprinkling salt on his wounds ...
Rashid, Shireen , Haseena. Have heated arguments ... Dilshad,Asad, Najma, look on shocked ...

Shireen accuses Rashid .. That they were being humiliated because of his previous relationships with Dilshaad  .... She accuses him of favoring his previous family ..

Asad n Ayaan also have heated arguments, about Asad was being unfair to Nikhat .being his step sister ..... And was favoring Najma  ...his own sister

Dilshad tries to explain that they were not knowing that Shireen's fasmily  would be here
Shireen accuses Dilshaad of back stabbing ....

Asad then asks Nikhat .. that she had said she was comfortable with Imran's break up ....but she is in tears .. and Asad accuses her of lying to him .. Nikhat sheds tears silently ..
Shireen accuses Asad of trying to prove Nikhat wrong .... where as the truth was that she loved Imran ...

Najma asks Imran to speak .. Zoya also urges Imran to speak ..

Ayaan accuses Imran of being bezubaan .. He could never fight for any one ..  .

Imran then steps forwards .. Comes to stand before Najma .. Holds her hands and says he was always in love with Najma. Is still in love with her .. And would always love her ... Nikhat watches thai and is heart broken .. Shireen n Rashid are shocked ..

Imran says he loved Najma he apologises to Nikhat .. But he had never loved her .. It was all because of his mothers forcing him to marry her .. He could not break her heart because she was a very good girl  ...
When Nikhat had broken the rishtaa he went back to Najma ...

He tells Najma that he would never give dhokha to Najma ...
Ayaan then confronts Imran of misleading his sister .. By coming to their house and leading her on when he always loved Najma .. He pulls up Imran by the collar ..

Asad intervenes ...saying that Rishtaa could  not be made by zabardasti
Ayaan says that Asad was happy that his own sisters heart was not broken .. But he was very angry as his own sister Nikhat's heart was broken ...
Asad is very hurt with this ...

Precap .. Ayaan is pulling up Imran for breaking his sisters heart .. Nikhat stops him by saying Imran  had never broken her heart .. She motions him to stop fighting with Imran ...

At Ayaans house all are sitting at the dinner table .. Shireen says ..( trying to put a smile on her face )....she would get warm fresh rotis for Nikhat . Suddenly someone says .. Here are the warm roties .... All turn to see Razia standing there with the roties .. All are shocked ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 01:01; edited 7 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written update 21 August13"Ayaan Asad Confrontation over sisters' love"....

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-21, 22:54

to dramatic...ayan should be happy for nikhat as haseena would not ill treat her....as for being angry with asad I think he over react as najma is his sister to....I guess the very thing he accused asad of is the very thing he did....but really najma you could not find anyone else......and asad  your words of wisdom is it from the lessons you have learnt.....why don't you marry zoya first then see about najma.....and really asad if you could not handle faisal mother do you really think haseena is any better.....and asad  are you going to give all the dowry haseena requested...didn't u see what she did your other sister nikhat....and for god sake do really think she is going to treat najma nicely....Imran is her golden ticket.....to asad's wealth...asad should focus on getting married to zoya and giving dilshad some grandchildren.....I am curious to see him behave as a married man....if he would still love and treat zoya nicely....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written update 21 August13"Ayaan Asad Confrontation over sisters' love"....

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-21, 23:20

Ashranna wrote:to dramatic...ayan should be happy for nikhat as haseena would not ill treat her....as for being angry with asad I think he over react as najma is his sister to....I guess the very thing he accused asad of is the very thing he did....but really najma you could not find anyone else......and asad  your words of wisdom is it from the lessons you have learnt.....why don't you marry zoya first then see about najma.....and really asad if you could not handle faisal mother do you really think haseena is any better.....and asad  are you going to give all the dowry haseena requested...didn't u see what she did your other sister nikhat....and for god sake do really think she is going to treat najma nicely....Imran is her golden ticket.....to asad's wealth...asad should focus on getting married to zoya and giving dilshad some grandchildren.....I am curious to see him behave as a married man....if he would still love and treat zoya nicely....
Hi Ashrana, I guess we have never met  ....welcome to Dhwani and QH forum.

Today was such a drama overdose, with all the characters going over board with expressions and shoddy acting except Ayan who did a great job once again, his stand being right or wrong is subject to change as story will progress....

Ur right.... Asad was so lame, wrt character as well as acting...cant believe KSG in the frame, such a let down!!  I guess he should really get married, and become a hen pecked husband, uske liye wahi kaafi hai.

Aaj ka drama OTT se toh Tanu torture hi achha tha.....Bring back razia and Tanu ASAP :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-21, 23:37

Ashranna wrote:to dramatic...ayan should be happy for nikhat as haseena would not ill treat her....as for being angry with asad I think he over react as najma is his sister to....I guess the very thing he accused asad of is the very thing he did....but really najma you could not find anyone else......and asad  your words of wisdom is it from the lessons you have learnt.....why don't you marry zoya first then see about najma.....and really asad if you could not handle faisal mother do you really think haseena is any better.....and asad  are you going to give all the dowry haseena requested...didn't u see what she did your other sister nikhat....and for god sake do really think she is going to treat najma nicely....Imran is her golden ticket.....to asad's wealth...asad should focus on getting married to zoya and giving dilshad some grandchildren.....I am curious to see him behave as a married man....if he would still love and treat zoya nicely....
Thanks for the comment yaara Ashranna..
loved all your points and agree yaar ... cant comment on the tearing hurry to marry off Najma n Nikhat yaar .. they are heading for a disaster .. bith should ditch the spine less Imran .. can't Asad see what a stupid guy this Imran is ??I am shocked buddy !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-22, 00:09

Asad is a weird character... He had paid for an apartment to hasina bi so that Nikhat can marry Imran. ( early episodes last year) ... Gul's forgotten that or what? I had a hard time understanding WHY such a forthright person would do that? 
Why are 2 girls fighting over a numbskull like Imran? He is not gainfully employed and has Medusa for a mother! 
Where is Tannu when you need her? Hope she doesn't lose the baby ( similar to Anjali) . This has been one long hard pregnancy for her. It's not easy to plan a new murder scheme everyday when one is pregnant. Tanu is my new hero.. She has been pregnant for 3 yrs ( ever since Imran broke up with Najma 3 yrs ago and he got drunk and impregnated her) . I was pregnant for 9 months and it drove me crazy! Poor Tannu baby. 

Thanks Sumana for the update.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 00:27

Shesherkobita wrote:Asad is a weird character... He had paid for an apartment to hasina bi so that Nikhat can marry Imran. ( early episodes last year) ... Gul's forgotten that or what? I had a hard time understanding WHY such a forthright person would do that? 
Why are 2 girls fighting over a numbskull like Imran? He is not gainfully employed and has Medusa for a mother! 
Where is Tannu when you need her? Hope she doesn't lose the baby ( similar to Anjali) . This has been one long hard pregnancy for her. It's not easy to plan a new murder scheme everyday when one is pregnant. Tanu is my new hero.. She has been pregnant for 3 yrs ( ever since Imran broke up with Najma 3 yrs ago and he got drunk and impregnated her) . I was pregnant for 9 months and it drove me crazy! Poor Tannu baby. 

Sabrina .. thanks for your comment ..and I agree with you buddy ...

@ blue ...Absolutely brainless now  what do you expect from the maker whose name denotes the condition of her brain yaar ...
my sensibilities are hurting ...Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes No 
How can Najma agree to marry this spineless guy yaar .. cant Asad , and Zoya protest ?? Why can't Dilshaad see thru all the mess ?? She should have walked off pulling Najma with er right in the beginning ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-22, 00:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Asad is a weird character... He had paid for an apartment to hasina bi so that Nikhat can marry Imran. ( early episodes last year) ... Gul's forgotten that or what? I had a hard time understanding WHY such a forthright person would do that? 

@ blue ...Absolutely brainless now  what do you expect from the maker whose name denotes the condition of her brain yaar ...
How can Najma agree to marry this spineless guy yaar .. cant Asad , and Zoya protest ?? Why can't Dilshaad see thru all the mess ?? She should have walked off pulling Najma with er right in the beginning ..
Gul means flower in some languages but it Bangla it means Tall Tales ... Thanks for reminding Thumbsup  She sure knows Gul potti. :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 01:03

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Gul means flower in some languages but it Bangla it means Tall Tales ... Thanks for reminding Thumbsup  She sure knows Gul potti. :lol!:
mera toh dimaag ki batti gul kar rahi hai Gul .... yaara :lol!:

Banglaa e boley naa gul tappi mere jachche .. serial er naame .. jaa choley choltey dao .. shob TRPr jonno ... Sabrina ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-22, 01:27

I don't know much about karan singh grover as this is the first serial I am seeing him in so as for his acting ability I have nothing to compare his past work with his previous work...but he has perfected the anger and tension expression very well...not to mention he is pleasing to the eyes.....I think the cast was very well selected for this story each individual was well suited for the character they portrayed....however gul is not following her own story or maybe we just not seeing it. he adds to much twist and drama to her writing and story and sometimes this can be boring....as to my asad and zoya are not married maybe because she wants to split them up....first of all the irony of guls story...is asad and zoya lives in the same house unmarried...they are very much inlove with eachother and yet they have not kiss eachother....zoya not having a father should not prevent them from marriage....gul like all the other serial writers cannot create a story of 2 people getting married and life after marriage..and this is what is necessary......I don't think Asad is henpecked but he needs to address the najma story better than how he is handling it....he should have left when he saw nikhat and her family that was the indicaton haseena was up to no good.....dilshad needed to be a mother and stand up to Imran and haseena for the wrong that was done to her daughter and nikhat...my theory is if you could do it once you can always do it...again why the hurry to get these girls married...don't they love their children. I remember when I turn 18 everyone had a son or a nephew they wanted me to get married to my grandmother and mother stood by and always to people when the time is right it would happen and that I was still a child and that went on for long cause I got married at 26 and it was my choice..granted some of my choices pre marriage I mother did not hesitate to disapprove..whether I told her it was true love or not...and now I saw what my mother saw back then that I did not see.... so saying no to najma is not a bad thing....Imran is what we call in my country wotless....so wake up asad and dilshad.....najma isnot the lucky one it is actually nikhat...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 01:37

Ashranna wrote:I don't know much about karan singh grover as this is the first serial I am seeing him in so as for his acting ability I have nothing to compare his past work with his previous work...but he has perfected the anger and tension expression very well...not to mention he is pleasing to the eyes.....I think the cast was very well selected for this story each individual was well suited for the character they portrayed....however gul is not following her own story or maybe we just not seeing it. he adds to much twist and drama to her writing and story and sometimes this can be boring....as to my asad and zoya are not married maybe because she wants to split them up....first of all the irony of guls story...is asad and zoya lives in the same house unmarried...they are very much inlove with eachother and yet they have not kiss eachother....zoya not having a father should not prevent them from marriage....gul like all the other serial writers cannot create a story of 2 people getting married and life after marriage..and this is what is necessary......I don't think Asad is henpecked but he needs to address the najma story better than how he is handling it....he should have left when he saw nikhat and her family that was the indicaton haseena was up to no good.....dilshad needed to be a mother and stand up to Imran and haseena for the wrong that was done to her daughter and nikhat...my theory is if you could do it once you can always do it...again why the hurry to get these girls married...don't they love their children. I remember when I turn 18 everyone had a son or a nephew they wanted me to get married to my grandmother and mother stood by and always to people when the time is right it would happen and that I was still a child and that went on for long cause I got married at 26 and it was my choice..granted some of my choices pre marriage I mother did not hesitate to disapprove..whether I told her it was true love or not...and now I saw what my mother saw back then that I did not see.... so saying no to najma is not a bad thing....Imran is what we call in my country wotless....so wake up asad and dilshad.....najma isnot the lucky one it is actually nikhat...
What an awesome bit of writing my dear Ashranna ..

You do write very well my dear .. And I agree with all your points you have put across so beautifully .. I am actually a fan of Gul since IPk days .. But todays episode just puts me off ...

Hey don't tell me Asya split up is coming up !!

Yes I did post one Spoiler pic of Nikhat's engagement provided by Forum 32 ..... Just dunno where Najma stands .. Her heart brake will delay Asya wedding too kya ?? Because Dilshaad wanted both son n daughter to marry on the same day !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-22, 02:37

Gulji, I think she wanted a feud between the brothers so much that she made a mess of the entire script. I could accept they story,but some important issues were forgotten.What I cannot understand is why aren't the brothers taking turns in punching Imran for lying to their sister,Nikaat. Asad Knows Hassenabhi's greed and glutinous nature.So why did he not "bash" her for setting such a circumstance. Where is the arrogant..self confident...macho Mr. Khan...I liked him more. Ayan seems justified and poor Nikaat and Najma.....I guess is war between the families...could it get any worse?

BTW Thanks Manu for such a gr8t update.....

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 07:14

perfumeheaven wrote:Gulji, I think she wanted a feud between the brothers so much that she made a mess of the entire script. I could accept they story,but some important issues were forgotten.What I cannot understand is why aren't the brothers taking turns in punching Imran for lying to their sister,Nikaat. Asad Knows Hassenabhi's greed and glutinous nature.So why did he not "bash" her for setting such a circumstance. Where is the arrogant..self confident...macho Mr. Khan...I liked him more. Ayan seems justified and poor Nikaat and Najma.....I guess is war between the families...could it get any worse?

Good morning to my dear Sparkling rose with a heavenly perfume ...
You are right there yaara Gul ji wanting the brothers to be at loggerheads so she messed up the beautiful story .. And just when I was beginning to breathe a sigh of relief about Razia being punished she just came back with a big bang .. Uuffff.!!,...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-08-22, 07:26

Hi all, I think Gul needs Najma and Imraan to be engaged to cause a rift between the brothers but also as a way to bring Tanu back and break up Asya yet again. I think Tanu will come to Zoya after the engagement and reveal her baby is Imrans...and if she doesn't want anyone else to know and ruin Najmas happiness, then she will leave Mr Khan. Sadly, I think I've started thinking CRAZY like Gul! LOL As for Nikhat, I truly wish she would find someone good...maybe Farhan who will take her abroad with him...maybe they will cast her real life husband...I think his show ended, right?!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 08:33

abba143 wrote:Hi all,  I think Gul needs Najma and Imraan to be engaged to cause a rift between the brothers but also as a way to bring Tanu back and break up Asya yet again.  I think Tanu will come to Zoya after the engagement and reveal her baby is Imrans...and if she doesn't want anyone else to know and ruin Najmas happiness, then she will leave Mr Khan.  Sadly, I think I've started thinking CRAZY like Gul!  LOL As for Nikhat, I truly wish she would find someone good...maybe Farhan who will take her abroad with him...maybe they will cast her real life husband...I think his show ended, right?!
Thanks for the comment Abba .. I love your flow of thought .. Your prediction seems quite likely what is going to actually happen in the show .. Feeling so sad for upcoming Asya breakup ... Najma and Nikhat are predictably doomed too ..Evil or Very Mad No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-22, 15:01

perfumeheaven wrote:Gulji, I think she wanted a feud between the brothers so much that she made a mess of the entire script. I could accept they story,but some important issues were forgotten.What I cannot understand is why aren't the brothers taking turns in punching Imran for lying to their sister,Nikaat. Asad Knows Hassenabhi's greed and glutinous nature.So why did he not "bash" her for setting such a circumstance. Where is the arrogant..self confident...macho Mr. Khan...I liked him more. Ayan seems justified and poor Nikaat and Najma.....I guess is war between the families...could it get any worse?

in perfect agreement with your thoughts...... looks like Gul indeed is in a hurry to show the fued that she's spoiling the characters...... if there's anyone in this side fo the family who knows about Haseena Bi's money laalach, it's asad....... he doesn't mind sending his sister into such a family? neither Najma nor Nikhat will be happy with this two-three-whatever timer, Imran....... he gave hopes to poor nikhat and didn't even let her know that he loves someone else, maked it look like he cares for her a lot all cos he couldn't tell NO to his mother? is that nikhat's fault? Question ............. the sisters should find better guys and leave Imran and his money grabbing mamma to their fate......... the brothers just need to calm down and think instead of going for each others' throats

sabi, yup, this is some pregnancy where tannu has been pregnant for quite some time, it's a miracle for sure bounce  ......... i think the baby didn't want to come out so soon and is waiting for the drama to unfold and then make a grand entrance.....based on whom he/she looks like, they'll decided another 10yrs later about parentage ........ whether tannu took advantage of him while drunk or otherwise, can Imran say it's not my responsibility? did tannu become pregnant all by herself? scratch 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 15:23

chitmanas wrote:

in perfect agreement with your thoughts...... looks like Gul indeed is in a hurry to show the fued that she's spoiling the characters...... if there's anyone in this side fo the family who knows about Haseena Bi's money laalach, it's asad....... he doesn't mind sending his sister into such a family? neither Najma nor Nikhat will be happy with this two-three-whatever timer, Imran....... he gave hopes to poor nikhat and didn't even let her know that he loves someone else, maked it look like he cares for her a lot all cos he couldn't tell NO to his mother? is that nikhat's fault? Question ............. the sisters should find better guys and leave Imran and his money grabbing mamma to their fate......... the brothers just need to calm down and think instead of going for each others' throats

sabi, yup, this is some pregnancy where tannu has been pregnant for quite some time, it's a miracle for sure bounce  ......... i think the baby didn't want to come out so soon and is waiting for the drama to unfold and then make a grand entrance.....based on whom he/she looks like, they'll decided another 10yrs later about parentage ........ whether tannu took advantage of him while drunk or otherwise, can Imran say it's not my responsibility? did tannu become pregnant all by herself? scratch 
Very well said girls ....Loved reading you Chitmanas ...:heart: :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum