Latest topics

New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 00:06

Written Update...

Jodha walks up to Jalal and exclaims "You cannot bury Motibai alive in the wall..!" , with that being said she takes out the Shahi Farman and offers it up to the Shahenshah reminding him of the promise he made to the winner of the game.

Jalal throws it away in the air and with utmost firmness declares ---- "Ek badshah ki jubaan se bada kuch nahi hota."

He walks out on Jodha leaving her distraught and furious.




Please scroll down to the eighth post for Pics added by Riyya s flower 


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 07:06; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-22, 00:15

Orray Baaprey .... Ki khichuri pakey re Bhai Ekta Didi? 

So this is Jalal's first  practice run of entombment in a wall... Later he will entomb Anarkali and Jodha will join him gleefully.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 00:17

Shesherkobita wrote:Orray Baaprey .... Ki khichuri pakey re Bhai Ekta Didi? 

So this is Jalal's first  practice run of entombment in a wall... Later he will entomb Anarkali and Jodha will join him gleefully.
Khoob moshla morich dhelechhe Sabrina .. kheye jaao .. thaal chete chete

Jalal's favourite punishment to women .. baandies of the Harem who dare to cross the line .. so now we know where it all started from yaara ..


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-22, 00:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Orray Baaprey .... Ki khichuri pakey re Bhai Ekta Didi? 

So this is Jalal's first  practice run of entombment in a wall... Later he will entomb Anarkali and Jodha will join him gleefully.
Khoob moshla morich dhelechhe Sabrina .. kheye jaao .. thaal chete chete

Jalal's favourite punishment to women .. baandies of the Harem who dare to cross the line  .. so now we know where it all started from yaara ..

Hay Bhai Khawa chara upaey ki? Onno r kichu to khawar nei... Baki serial guli shob No

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 00:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Orray Baaprey .... Ki khichuri pakey re Bhai Ekta Didi? 

So this is Jalal's first  practice run of entombment in a wall... Later he will entomb Anarkali and Jodha will join him gleefully.
Khoob moshla morich dhelechhe Sabrina .. kheye jaao .. thaal chete chete

Jalal's favourite punishment to women .. baandies of the Harem who dare to cross the line  .. so now we know where it all started from yaara ..

Hay Bhai Khawa chara upaey ki? Onno r kichu to khawar nei... Baki serial guli shob No
jaani naa ki hobey kaalkey re .. shahi farmaan ta to thukre dillo Jalal ebarey Jodha ki korbe re ...tai bhaabchhi aami.. suspense taa khoob bhaalo diyechhe eyi serial ta te ki bolo Sabrina ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-22, 00:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Orray Baaprey .... Ki khichuri pakey re Bhai Ekta Didi? 

So this is Jalal's first  practice run of entombment in a wall... Later he will entomb Anarkali and Jodha will join him gleefully.
Khoob moshla morich dhelechhe Sabrina .. kheye jaao .. thaal chete chete

Jalal's favourite punishment to women .. baandies of the Harem who dare to cross the line  .. so now we know where it all started from yaara ..

Hay Bhai Khawa chara upaey ki? Onno r kichu to khawar nei... Baki serial guli shob No
jaani naa ki hobey kaalkey re .. shahi farmaan ta to thukre dillo Jalal ebarey Jodha ki korbe re ...tai bhaabchhi aami.. suspense taa khoob bhaalo diyechhe eyi serial ta te ki bolo Sabrina ??
I am going by your words as I wasn't able to see the last part or precap. 
No doubt it's suspenseful...hoito Rukiya will say she saw somebody else or jodha will say Motibai doesn't know how to write ... Kichu Ekta hobey... If Moti dies then Jodha will hate Jalal forever... Nishchoi Motibai beche  jabey.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 00:54

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Khoob moshla morich dhelechhe Sabrina .. kheye jaao .. thaal chete chete

Jalal's favourite punishment to women .. baandies of the Harem who dare to cross the line  .. so now we know where it all started from yaara ..

Hay Bhai Khawa chara upaey ki? Onno r kichu to khawar nei... Baki serial guli shob No
jaani naa ki hobey kaalkey re .. shahi farmaan ta to thukre dillo Jalal ebarey Jodha ki korbe re ...tai bhaabchhi aami.. suspense taa khoob bhaalo diyechhe eyi serial ta te ki bolo Sabrina ??
I am going by your words as I wasn't able to see the last part or precap. 
No doubt it's suspenseful...hoito Rukiya will say she saw somebody else or jodha will say Motibai doesn't know how to write ... Kichu Ekta hobey... If Moti dies then Jodha will hate Jalal forever... Nishchoi Motibai beche  jabey.
@ pink I hope you are right yaara ...

Adham Khan is killed on the orders of Jalal ....this is documented in history .. dunno if this was the reason or some other ..... the history buffs will be able to say better yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-22, 03:33

Thanks Manu, so my prediction was right that she would try and use that favour she won..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-22, 06:22















Credit:chinuchinu

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-22, 06:22

tfs .... :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 07:02

riyya6 wrote:tfs .... :) 
Oh my darling Riyya thanks a lot for sharing those pics yaara .. They are just great ...

long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-22, 10:15

Thanks for sharing Manu and Riyya ..

Moti will not die I agree with sabi ..Manu Adham Khan will kill someone (Khan baba)  who is very close to Jalal then Jalal will order his men to kill Adham ..this is as per the movie JA ..

lets see how ekta serve this masaledar khichadi ...

this promo looks delicious....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 10:39

cheena007 wrote:Thanks for sharing Manu and Riyya ..

Moti will not die I agree with sabi ..Manu Adham Khan will kill someone (Khan baba)  who is very close to Jalal then Jalal will order his men to kill Adham ..this is as per the movie JA ..

lets see how ekta serve this masaledar khichadi ...

this promo looks delicious....
Thanks Cheena .. And I am so proud of Riyya for locating these awesome pics and sharing them in my post ...

Thanks for the history Sugar .. My history knowledge has been deleted from the memory card of my brain it seems yaaara ...
:lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!!! Jodha Akbar 22Aug 13 .....pics added

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum