Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?554

Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 11:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They came, they saw, they conquered and ruled the hearts of many with their style, chiseled bodies and charisma
Gurmeet Choudhary, Hussain Kuwajerwala, Rajeev Khandelwal, Sushant Singh Rajput, Barun Sobti, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Harshad Chopra were once the top stars of Tellyland. They captured the fluttering hearts of their fans and bowled them over with their performances. For most of these dishy men, TV was just a stepping stone to other ambitions in life, like films, direction, theatre and more. While we are aware that people should do more than just one thing, we simply can’t help thinking about these stars we first saw started on the idiot box – can you blame us?

Of course, the new crop of actors who’ve started to make a mark on TV are also good, but have not yet matched up to our former telly heroes. They made our toes curl, brought on a blush, made us dream and go awww… with their personae. We’ve crossed our fingers that they come back soon, if not for themselves, then for us fans who are waiting with bated breath for their return.

Posted by Zak za at 10:08 PM


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts: 26534
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 12:14

Commenting for my dear barun... I have a never ending hunger for his performance,b it tv or any other platform... I wil b happy as long as m able to see him act...

I think he might return to tv someday since he too is not certain abt his future steps,so how can i? He has his vision n i m going to trust him...

Moreover i dnt knw hw much success he wil get further...but what he get on tv is truly deserved...

I wish him happiness rather than success
i wish him rise
rather than shine
i wish him love
rather than stardom


i wish he comes to me in whatever means,in as many as varities of role... If he is to comeback someday in tv, wil love to see him grow bigger than arnav... arnav...


A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 2716
Join date: 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-23, 01:55

aasudi wrote:Commenting for my dear barun... I have a never ending hunger for his performance,b it tv or any other platform... I wil b happy as long as m able to see him act...

I think he might return to tv someday since he too is not certain abt his future steps,so how can i? He has his vision n i m going to trust him...

Moreover i dnt knw hw much success he wil get further...but what he get on tv is truly deserved...

I wish him happiness rather than success
i wish him rise
rather than shine
i wish him love
rather than stardom


i wish he comes to me in whatever means,in as many as varities of role... If he is to comeback someday in tv, wil love to see him grow bigger than arnav... arnav...

I dunno how much success he will get in movies .. i do wish him all the happiness and would love to see him come back to TV yaar :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts: 26534
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by Shamili on 2013-08-28, 16:23

Ohoo even if barun decides to come back who is going to trust such person.
Who leaves a show which gave him all the success just to ruin it one day for films.
@aasudi i can see now why do u have spit so much venom on Sanaya's post cz you're nothing but an ardent unworthy follower of an unworthy person.

Shamili
Beginner
Beginner

Posts: 3
Join date: 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 16:48

@shamili
Thank u shamili for ur concern towards me*smile*

welcome to dhwani dear*hugs*

feel free to express urself yara...

Abt ur comments i choose to ignore it love,okay?

Ps=i love barun sobti ,everyone here knows that

pps=i dont need to explain,more appropriately clarify, my feelings for sanaya since they too r in everyone's knowledge in this forum....
Esp i dnt clarify 'judgements',in case u want to know me more....so please look at my signature as to y i dnt clarify...

Its pleasure talking to u dear...thanks again

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 2716
Join date: 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by tuttu on 2013-08-28, 17:41

dhwani till now has been a place for nice discussions....... whether you take part or not, it was nice going through the write ups here.


sorry to say... No one here considers anyone unworthy. Being an actor doesnt make any one worth or unworthy. being an actor's fan or not being a fan doesnt decide any one's worth. I believe every individual here is worthy enough to be respected. That respect has nothing to do with how their shows do , or how every viewer reacts.

Its okay to call a person's shows films etc a failure when it comes to his /hershows, acting or whatever.... thats understandable.

But no one in this place desrves to be called UNWORTHY. neither the actors.......

They may mean nothing to us, but there are people (not fans), bt others close to them who knows their worth and value. if any one sticks around anyone else n if there were 1000s doing that, that isnt because the person is Unworthy. its called decision...... n the other reason is called career choices and individual freedom.

tuttu
Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 67
Join date: 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-28, 18:09

Shamili wrote:Ohoo even if barun decides to come back who is going to trust such person.
Who leaves a show which gave him all the success just to ruin it one day for films.
@aasudi i can see now why do u have spit so much venom on Sanaya's post cz you're nothing but an ardent unworthy follower of an unworthy person.
Heyy There Shamili ,

Umm ...You see .. A PH will not move ahead unless it trusts a person to fulfill his professional commitment and in so far, I have not seen Ms.Ghoshal or Mr.Rais  questioning the commitment of Barun Sobti .. I hope that answers your question..


while we encourage a open and frank discussions , we do not  stand for personal attack on members .. So please refrain from attacking another member whose opinion may differ from your's..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 16089
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 20:39

@tuttu
thank u tuttu... Love u for what u said

i just want to say it is not a 'barun forum' ..its 'dhwani forum'...majority loved him here itself proves his WORTH...

I defend barun,sanaya,gul or others whenever their criticism doesnt seems me right or say when i have another prospect opposite the criticism...

I do criticize them too...as far as barun is concerned,he is the 1 whom i have least criticized till now cuz he has least-unconvincing-behavior...
If for that i m a 'unworthy' person then i will happily accept...
Even if i was called a 'b**ch' i wud not have minded ...

loving some1 4 what they r, trusting some1 , defending that very person, wishing bst luck is my personal choice n if a stranger questions my choice i m not bothered at all

i criticize a lot of actors, mock many shows, make fun of unconvincing off/on screen portrayal,express anger/frustration ...but i do everything within a healthy limit...

'ipk' my first love n i mock it too but also support when i feel like supporting

no showbiz icon is a 'god' or 'angel' 4 me..neither a 'super-human'....
They r human n i treat them humanly....

A showbiz icon can b my 'love','centre of sheer respect', and 'inspiration' but i never put another showbiz-persona down to glorify whom i love...

I believe in comparison not attacking, i believe in pointing out weakness not bashing, i believe in slapping back rudeness not initiating it,i believing in evaluating past not carrying grudges


I dnt use hurtful words or lay curses to anybody ...cuz my dad mom has taught me manner,given me 'sanskaar' n 'freedom of choice'

i m proud n grateful to my parents 4 the way they brought me up...
Teaching me not to carry 'gurdges' with others choice or opinion...to forgive...to ignore if necessary

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 2716
Join date: 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 20:40

@tuttu
thank u tuttu... Love u for what u said

i just want to say it is not a 'barun forum' ..its 'dhwani forum'...majority loved him here itself proves his WORTH...

I defend barun,sanaya,gul or others whenever their criticism doesnt seem me right or say when i have another prospect opposite the criticism...

I do criticize them too...as far as barun is concerned,he is the 1 whom i have least criticized till now cuz he has least-unconvincing-behavior...
If for that i m a 'unworthy' person then i will happily accept...
Even if i was called a 'b**ch' i wud not have minded ...

loving some1 4 what they r, trusting some1 , defending that very person, wishing bst luck is my personal choice n if a stranger questions my choice i m not bothered at all

i criticize a lot of actors, mock many shows, make fun of unconvincing off/on screen portrayal,express anger/frustration ...but i do everything within a healthy limit...

'ipk' my first love n i mock it too but also support when i feel like supporting

no showbiz icon is a 'god' or 'angel' 4 me..neither a 'super-human'....
They r human n i treat them humanly....

A showbiz icon can b my 'love','centre of sheer respect', and 'inspiration' but i never put another showbiz-persona down to glorify whom i love...

I believe in comparison not attacking, i believe in pointing out weakness not bashing, i believe in slapping back rudeness not initiating it,i believing in evaluating past not carrying grudges


I dnt use hurtful words or lay curses to anybody ...cuz my dad mom has taught me manner,given me 'sanskaar' n 'freedom of choice'

i m proud n grateful to my parents 4 the way they brought me up...
Teaching me not to carry 'gurdges' with others choice or opinion...to forgive...to ignore if necessary

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 2716
Join date: 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 21:01

@tantu
love u for that...thanks yara*hugs*

if m allowed to joke tants, then ur yesterday's wish of 'balanced reaction' is somehow fullfilled...see...whats say, hun??*twisted evil*
so do u find the 'missing factor' always there attached with 'devil', hun??

Jokes apart, not spiting back on the face is the best policy tants...thanks, u n tuttu both saved the sanity of this place yaroon...i m proud of u two...

However, for the first time in this forum i read sth bitter,some sort of bashing n i feel our forum is virus-ed...

I have heard extremes in barun bashing but i felt 'dhwani' is not the place 4 sth like that

nyway lets ignore it... I m a happy-lover...n i love my 'beast' ,the ' devil' a lot...the feelings itself energize me to love more...forgive more



A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 2716
Join date: 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 22:40

aasudi wrote:@tantu
love u for that...thanks yara*hugs*

if m allowed to joke tants, then ur yesterday's wish of 'balanced reaction' is somehow fullfilled...see...whats say, hun??*twisted evil*
so do u find the 'missing factor' always there attached with  'devil', hun??

Jokes apart, not spiting back on the face is the best policy tants...thanks, u n tuttu both saved the sanity of this place yaroon...i m proud of u two...

However, for the first time in this forum i read sth bitter,some sort of bashing n i feel our forum is virus-ed...

I have heard extremes in barun bashing but i felt 'dhwani' is not  the place 4 sth like that

nyway lets ignore it... I m a happy-lover...n i love  my 'beast' ,the ' devil' a lot...the feelings itself  energize me to love more...forgive more


.......and we are very proud of you Aasudi .. you behave so rationally and remained completely balanced 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts: 26534
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 00:15

@sumi

thanks sumi
*hugs*

i cud act rational cuz this forum supports rationality... It supports freedom of choice n specch but not filthy n bashing words.... If only ppl stop judging with blind-folded eyes n impartial heart...

n d person i 'love' and was called 'unworthy' of love has actually taught me to love n act rational....he strengthen my trust in love thru barun and thru asr...
He inspires me to remain humble ,stay calm, reply polite n not-to-spit-back ...i openly declare my love 4 him ... Even i prepared to tie rakhi, u knw sumi?*laughs*

I do never need to justify that what sanaya means to me,do i?...the proofs r every-where scattered in between the posts in this forum...right sumi?

Btw sumi, what is the meaning of justifying a 'judgement' not a 'statement'?


A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 2716
Join date: 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gurmeet, Barun, Sushant: Will they return to the small screen?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 00:25

aasudi wrote:@sumi

thanks sumi
*hugs*

i cud act rational cuz this forum supports rationality... It supports freedom of choice n specch but not filthy n bashing words.... If only ppl stop judging with blind-folded eyes n impartial heart...

n d person i 'love' and was called 'unworthy' of love has actually taught me to love n act rational....he strengthen my trust in love thru barun and thru asr...
He inspires me to remain humble ,stay calm, reply polite n not-to-spit-back ...i openly declare my love 4 him ... Even i prepared to tie rakhi, u knw sumi?*laughs*

I do never need to justify that what sanaya means to me,do i?...the proofs r every-where scattered in between the posts in  this forum...right sumi?

Btw sumi, what is the meaning of justifying a 'judgement' not a 'statement'?

You are right ..Aasudi you do not need to justify any thing you can just be yourself .. Bindaas ...
Party1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts: 26534
Join date: 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum