Latest topics

Iss coincidence ko kya naam doon? - TOI article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss coincidence ko kya naam doon? - TOI article

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-22, 13:00

Iss coincidence ko kya naam doon?

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Aug 21, 2013, 03.31 PM IST

Barun Sobti garnered a fandom unequal and unparalleled in recent Hindi TV history with his portrayal of Arnav Singh Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Now, Avinash Sachdev faces the daunting task of keeping the legacy of the show alive as the protagonist Shlok Agnihotri in Season 2 of the show.

There is another coincidence between the two. We just came to know that Avinash was all set to replace Barun in Season One, but before he could step into his shoes, the show went off air

"Yes, it is destiny. I had auditioned for the role of Arnav Singh Raizada and was also finalized. But the next day, I got to know that the show was going off air.' Avinash exclaimed.

The coincidence doesn't end here. Avinash is born on August 22, day after Barun's birthday. When told about this, Avinash was beside himself with surprise. "There is something fishy going on!! It is destined. Too much of a coincidence man! I would definitely like to wish him today on his birthday," he said.

Well, will the coincidence end here? Or as in Barun's case, the show will also prove to be a career changer for Avinash? We will have to wait and watch.

Credit - Times Of India

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss coincidence ko kya naam doon? - TOI article

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-22, 13:08

HUH !!!!!  Months after it was RIP'ed.. IPK still provides oxygen for many a starving souls ...

OHkay, was Viraf the third paiyya in Avinash's never to be launched Naiyya ??

Le t me add, I AM glad that Avinash did not get to enact  Arnav !! He simply would not have filled into the  psuedo Hermes boot of ASR !!!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-22, 13:30

Tanthya wrote:HUH !!!!!  Months after it was RIP'ed.. IPK still provides oxygen for many a starving souls ...

OHkay, was Viraf the third paiyya in Avinash's never to be launched Naiyya ??

Le t me add, I AM glad that Avinash did not get to enact  Arnav !! He simply would not have filled into the  psuedo Hermes boot of ASR !!!!

Agree Tants, IPK is the oxygen which is giving life to many. I did not understand, how suddenly he was selected when his name was never heard anywhere near IPK during the IPK closure. Viraf was already shooting for the show. So how come Avinash has abruptly dropped in between? Weird……….And why was it never disclosed in the past 9 months by anyone associated with IPK? I say, its too much of a coincidence

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 13:48

Shilpa n tants , sth is fishy here... Dnt u guys think?

I think co-incidences r not coming into light but r being sold or rather produced too...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-22, 14:06

aasudi wrote:Shilpa n tants , sth is fishy here... Dnt u guys think?

I think co-incidences r not coming into light but r being sold or rather produced too...

Yes Aasudi, can understand tht SP wanted to bring in a Season 2 of IPk but did not get the Avinash playing ASR role. ASR was supposed to die & they had shot for it. Even if we accept that he was supposed to come back after a face change, how come Avinash's name never mentioned anywhere until now? If he was really on-board, like he says, someone would have mentioned it after all these months. Even LM in his IV, never mentioned about Avinash. I remember that Avinash & SI were being considered for a 4-L show on LO which got shelved (I guess its the same Viraf one for which promos have started) but Avinash was never associated with IPK. And now the PH is not even 4-L, its SO.

Confusions & confusions over IPK continue...........

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 14:18

Its confusions i dnt buy that...its creating confusions, i repeat it... Might b star n ph auditioned 4 two leads to fill up the vacant space left by barun... Ka hai na ek kaafi na ho? Type... Hehe

on a serious note, i wud have been disappointed if asr was to return after a face change... N if u talk abt rumors then it was also said dat until star poked its nose into the matter, barun was to return for last days shoot so viraf was there until's barun's return...so was the 'long break' statement... I still choose to believe that it was undefinate break but star asked to quit rather than break..

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 14:23

I feel this coincidence is scripted

:*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-22, 14:31

aasudi wrote:Its confusions i dnt buy that...its creating confusions, i repeat it... Might b star n ph auditioned 4 two leads to fill up the vacant space left by barun... Ka hai na ek kaafi na ho? Type... Hehe

on a serious note, i wud have been disappointed if asr was to return after a face change... N if u talk abt rumors then it was also said dat until star poked its nose into the matter, barun was to return for last days shoot so viraf was there until's barun's return...so was the 'long break' statement... I still choose to believe that it was undefinate break but star asked to quit   rather than break..
Even if they signed up Avinash by getting him replace BS as ASR, ASR wouldn’t have returned soon after they showed his death. It would have taken some time, at least br his return. They would have gauged the reaction of the TRP aunties & the fans & then decided whether to bring Avinash as ASR or bring back BS for a day & end IPK.

BS had quit, I believe that but he would have not said no for a day’s shooting for the ending of IPK. If Viraf has clicked, they would have continued with ASR’s death & Khushi moving on. LM too told that true love happens again & again. They had plans of Khushi falling in love with VIraf’s character. So where did Avinash as ASR fit in all this?

I don’t get it, do these people consider audience as fools? Somehow, from his last IVs, I am getting the feeling that Avinash/SP is trying to lure those fans of IPK who felt betrayed by BS. Hence these things are coming up

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 14:48

U exactly hit the point shipa... To add ön that not önly the actor, channel and ph r trying the same... To lure in the fanbase who hate barun... But dnt they think they r lovers of sanaya n other cast or say team n wont get lured that much if not 4 the same again?

I think with all-these-coincidences-cum-confusions r for driving in controversy-cum-publicity... Thats all

n if he being asr is a true even 4 1% then this guy is holding gurdges against that if u go through his words...since i actually have not catched decent respectful words for ipk, one that they speak up the legacy of

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-22, 14:52

Yeh kab se hua? Wat happened to Viraf? Or r people meant to have such short term memories that they forget things

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-22, 15:02

aasudi wrote:U exactly hit the point shipa... To add ön that not önly the actor, channel and ph r trying the same... To lure in the fanbase who hate barun... But dnt they think they r lovers of sanaya n other cast or say team n wont get lured that much if not 4 the same again?

I think with all-these-coincidences-cum-confusions r for driving in controversy-cum-publicity... Thats all

n if he being asr is a true even 4 1% then this guy is holding gurdges against that if u go through his words...since i actually have not catched decent respectful words for ipk, one that they speak up the legacy of

I only will say one thing for this Aasudi, b4 trying to lure BS haters, they should know that if that was the case, CC wouldn’t be facing the axe. All BS-haters jumped into the CC bandwagon but left it within the 1st week. The main thing is always story, but I will reserve my comments on the show till it airs & also the fact that they have worked for a good 8 months on the script b4 launching it.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 15:03

Sarra jaan
yeh ipk ka 'ishq' nahi
business ka 'risk' bol raha hai

n they hv nothing to forget
jst r playing to get what they set

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 15:16

@shilpa
yes the main thing is always the story...but ipk was not only story, i know that too

moreover, ipk is neither the best fiction till now nor is an unbeatable one...

Its just a 'history' 4 indian show to create mass-international-buzz-along-with-domestic-trps....

I too want reservation in case of the upcoming show's story or any onscreen issue... I just talked abt pre-premier attitude of the parties concerned... N with 8 prior months on pre-production i believe the show to b bang-on...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 15:18

@shilpa
yes the main thing is always the story...but ipk was not only story, i know that too

moreover, ipk is neither the best fiction till now nor is an unbeatable one...

Its just a 'history' 4 indian show to create mass-international-buzz-along-with-domestic-trps....

I too want reservation in case of the upcoming show's story or any onscreen issue... I just talked abt pre-premier attitude of the parties concerned... N with 8 prior months on pre-production i believe the show to b bang-on...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-22, 15:27

Oops sorry, my bad, I meant script, not story

Yes, its 8 months of per-production, they might do good.
I know, Avinash is coming a little high-handed. in his IVs. I always believe, like BS, You should let ur work speak for urself.

Wonder y, only Avinash is being IVes, Y isnt Shrenu being questioned on how she is stepping into SI's shoes? :roll:Is it because Avinash is more famous??

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 16:00

@ shilpa
might b she is lil reserved

might b she is less significant 4 promoting

another significant might b is, might b star want to put barun's worth down not sanaya's n prove that they r star-makers not actors

moving on, yes, through ivs he seems to have attitude problem unlike certain som1... But wen attitude speaks ur work becomes tougher, success smaller n failure bitter...

Let me come out of this n say i like barun 4 his humbleness n m proud on liking him...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-22, 16:17

aasudi wrote:@ shilpa
might b she is lil reserved

might b she is less significant 4 promoting

another significant might b is, might b star want to put barun's worth down not sanaya's n prove that they r star-makers not actors

moving on, yes, through ivs he seems to have attitude problem unlike certain som1... But wen attitude speaks ur work becomes tougher, success smaller n failure bitter...

Let me come out of this n say i like barun 4 his humbleness n m proud on liking him...

Aasudi, I don’t think SP have ay problem with BS, remember they got BS to give them the Soundbyte on IPK2 rather than SI. They wouldn’t have let go of SI, if they wanted to prove something. For them everything is business, talking about BS gives them more clicks than SI & I also think that since Avinash is more popular than Shrenu, they might be promoting him more.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-22, 16:45

I choose to believe Giraffe Patel 'cause that dude had already started shooting for IPK and was on board for some 1.5 months before the show ended. Tsk tsk, now Mr. Sachdev is creating coincidences!

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 17:51

Besides business star wants to prove that they r game changer...

I want to ask here a question... Who is barun sobti?

For fans, he is a man behind the most popular tv char of all times,but 4 star he is just an actor who played asr in the show...
Yes, he has major share in bringing in international fanbase to star but if he can then that wil also b maintained by some another man in future no?

Thats y the issues with barun is in halt...another reason being barun far 4m tv now but there was issue is what i believe

moreover, barun had to rebel n he did it... Star slapped the revolution by putting on a blame disclaimer but barun didnt shouted back like jiya...so at pro level the issue is resolved there
thanks to barun's silence

but i dnt think if gotten a chance to show off barun star, will let it go as long as the issue relates direct to barun

coming back to firse promotiön if its the case as u mentioned, then again star's brain is at stake... They wil b questioned of wanting a more strong lovestory than ipk or a more strong char than asr, wudnt they?

N if its solely business, y dnt they promote a jodi n chemistry therewith rather than a already bit more popular lead hun?

Remember, barun n sanaya use to carry each other [or say arshi] in one's absence in any event or media segment...

U r contemplating a sequel to a show which lived on its leads chemistrical rapport 1ce the core story fades away n script dragged flexibly... N r not promoting the chemistry ... Rather 1ly letting the male lead speak that too on probably-dangerous-high-spirit, ignoring the other lead completely as if she wasnt working as the man did... Does that make sense?

So might b SP is reserved n AS is doing the promotions on individual level too

Last edited by aasudi on 2013-08-23, 07:27; edited 1 time in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-22, 18:14

Ladoo dear, if the case is like shilpa said, asr back with face change then this might actually b co-incident, but i highly doubt k sth sort of happened , not nything is out 4 almost 9 months n suddenly a week b4 premire u need to disclose that; while patel sir was disclosed enough times ... So seems like creating right?

@shilps
i have heard that 4l is making a show with ViSa for compansating 1 or 2 month practice *winks*, but i truly believed that was a rumour n i never heard this guy with sanaya...

Moreover, with day by day the news r coming my belief that this sequel is 'designed' than 'destined' becomes stronger... And shilps as far as letting or not letting go of sanaya irani doesnt concern star in case of firse... Cuz if it wud have AS n SI, then star's complications n challanges were have been way bigger than as of now for pairing AS  n SP

Last edited by aasudi on 2013-08-23, 07:28; edited 1 time in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-22, 18:23

aasudi wrote:Sarra jaan
yeh ipk ka 'ishq' nahi

I like that... but fans will remember..
yeh Ishq nahin aasan, jhoot bol kar nibana hain...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-23, 07:31

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:Sarra jaan
yeh ipk ka 'ishq' nahi

I like that... but fans will remember..
yeh Ishq nahin aasan, jhoot bol kar nibana hain...
thanks sarra for liking

and I believe 'u should hide things in media but not lie' ........ hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum