Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 22Aug13 " Asad Ayaan tearful reunion" Pics & Video Added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 22Aug13 " Asad Ayaan tearful reunion" Pics & Video Added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 14:33

Written update ....

Brotherly reunion Segt ...
The segment begins with the Voice over saying ..that the rifts/differences between the two brothers have been resolved .."Bhayiyon mein Daraar mit gaye hain "
they are bonding like Karan -Arjun

the BG song playing was ..." tere bin main kuch bhi nahin , Mere bun tu kuch bhi nahin .."

Asad N Ayaan were hugging each other tightly ...with tearful eyes ...
VO says that after the sad incident Asad could not rest .. because Asad loves his younger brother too much to allow any one of the likes of Haseena Bi cause a rift between there brotherly bonds ..

Ayaan speaks to the viewers ...Yes Ayaaan and the entire family was very upset . they could not adapt to the new developments. the new situation .. they are feeling extremely humiliated and hurt  ...so Asad comes to him in the wee hours of night .. he is a very mature guy and very much full of love and affection for his younger brother ..

he talks so sweetly and nicely .. he explains to Ayaan and supports n pacifies him .. and Ayaan's hearty just melts .. he could not remain angry with his loving elder brother ..AWWWww!!...

Zoya ki katilana adaa segt ....

Since it was an emotional brotherly reunion Zoya was not having much scenes to shoot .. so she was seen giving a photoshoot on the sets of QH .. she was trying to look hot n  sexy ...
Zoya was seen in a light coloured suit and posing for the camera with heir open and smiling away ...

For video update Please scroll down .. ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 16:38; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 22Aug13 " Asad Ayaan tearful reunion" Pics & Video Added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-22, 15:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 22Aug13 " Asad Ayaan tearful reunion" Pics & Video Added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 15:48

A BIG hug for the video Sathya hug1 hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-22, 15:51

This will be a nice watch!!!! cheers  bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 16:02

pollyanna wrote:This will be a nice watch!!!! cheers  bounce
The future prospects for QH suddenly brightened up yaar Pals
Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-22, 16:54

well...well...well...gul is just full of surprises but she got the siblings back together like all brothers and sisters the fight and make up.......this is refreshing...it only makes the character of asad more attractive and adorable....he is truly THE MAN....yesterday he was calm and compose even though he was hurt poor guy really loves his siblings...so mature....if I was not married I would marry him meaning asad..not Karan..lol... still not happy about najma and Imran come on Dilshad be a mother and tell her he is a waste of time...as for asad gentle tell najma Imran is not her true love....and take her time to select her husband...come on put some sense into her head... and for heaven sake asad get married to zoya...she will help you look after najma and dilshad...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-22, 17:36

Ashranna wrote:well...well...well...gul is just full of surprises but she got the siblings back together like all brothers and sisters the fight and make up.......this is refreshing...it only makes the character of asad more attractive and adorable....he is truly THE MAN....yesterday he was calm and compose even though he was hurt poor guy really loves his siblings...so mature....if I was not married I would marry him meaning asad..not Karan..lol... still not happy about najma and Imran come on Dilshad be a mother and tell her he is a waste of time...as for asad gentle tell najma Imran is not her true love....and take her time to select her husband...come on put some sense into her head... and for heaven sake asad get married to zoya...she will help you look after najma and dilshad...
Hi Ashrana hug1 
Me too don't like Imran.. Hopefully Imran and Tanveer relationship come out..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-22, 17:57

Ashranna wrote:well...well...well...gul is just full of surprises but she got the siblings back together like all brothers and sisters the fight and make up.......this is refreshing...it only makes the character of asad more attractive and adorable....he is truly THE MAN....yesterday he was calm and compose even though he was hurt poor guy really loves his siblings...so mature....if I was not married I would marry him meaning asad..not Karan..lol... still not happy about najma and Imran come on Dilshad be a mother and tell her he is a waste of time...as for asad gentle tell najma Imran is not her true love....and take her time to select her husband...come on put some sense into her head... and for heaven sake asad get married to zoya...she will help you look after najma and dilshad...
hahahha very well said Ashrana cheers  .....priority should be Asya getting married......or is Gul in favour of showing a live-in relationship...???Rolling Eyes 

C'mon...Eid is long gone....get them married or else give reasons why are they not getting married first....is Najma's wedding so important....or her engagement.....???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-22, 18:00

pollyanna wrote:
hahahha very well said Ashrana cheers  .....priority should be Asya getting married......or is Gul in favour of showing a live-in relationship...???Rolling Eyes 

C'mon...Eid is long gone....get them married or else give reasons why are they not getting married first....is Najma's wedding so important....or her engagement.....???
Pals is it something like she wants to show that first the sister gets married and then the brother..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 18:21

Ashranna Loved your post Buddy ....:heart: :heart: 

I am impressed with Gul today .. do you think she changed the story line after watching all the things being said about the current track online ??.. Quite possible yaar .. she does keep in touch with fans yaar :) 

I agree for Najma it is what You call Puppy love .. she will soon realize her folly when realization dawns ,, by then it will be to late yaar scratch affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum