Latest topics

Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-22, 17:58

Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable"

He has been popular as the cute chocolate boy every girl would want her mother to meet; however in a change of role the charming Avinash Sachdev is all set to play Shlok, a guy who hates women and challenges their need for equality in Star Plus’ soon to be launched show – Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir.

Playing the negative role is taking a toll on Avinash who finds it difficult to be his own self even after the shoot. He is living up the role and often found being irritable and cranky post the shot.

“It’s a different character all together. I am playing a male chauvinist who feels that women are inferior to their male counterparts. My friends have never seen this side of me and therefore they are shocked and extremely surprised with my behavior. Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude,” laughs Avinash

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir, sees a love-hate story between two people, who are polar opposites. The story revolves around Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) and Shlok (Avinash Sachdev).

Credit: TellyChakkar

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-23, 10:39

TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-23, 12:11

Ya shilps i agree n ur 'not comparing' line is superb... Hehe.

Might b he is doing a lots of hardwork for the role , that it is affecting him off the camera

i watched him a quite few times in chhoti bahu n i find his acting well... This one will give him a tough time and audience a varity of avinash


A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-23, 12:11

Ya shilps i agree n ur 'not comparing' line is superb... Hehe.

Might b he is doing a lots of hardwork for the role , that it is affecting him off the camera

i watched him a quite few times in chhoti bahu n i find his acting well... This one will give him a tough time and audience a varity of avinash


A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 12:24

archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.

Yea, I am slowly beginning to realize the essential difference between Barun & Other's..  If they consider being the character off camera is endearing or positive, then I feel sorry for them..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-23, 12:51

archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
hug1  Shilpa

Barun is totally opposite off -screen and that has remained the same always..  Whereas this guy seems to be proud of the show even before success..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 12:53

Maria J wrote:
archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
hug1  Shilpa

Barun is totally opposite off -screen and that has remained the same always..  Whereas this guy seems to be proud of the show even before success..

May Be Ria , He  turned 'irritable' and  'Cranky' and that is Shlok Sachdeva speaking :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-23, 12:55

Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
Yea, I am slowly beginning to realize the essential difference between Barun & Other's..  If they consider being the character off camera is endearing or positive, then I feel sorry for them..
Tants, I remember the BHPH director’s words for BS.
When the camera is on, he will be in his character, all emotional & when he used to say cut, he will be back to his goofy grin.

I think what makes BS different from others is he hasn’t let his popularity affect him one inch, he is the same way as he was back when he was working with Jindal. He knows how fickle the fans are, he told once that he doesn’t believe in the concept of fandom.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-23, 12:59

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
hug1  Shilpa

Barun is totally opposite off -screen and that has remained the same always..  Whereas this guy seems to be proud of the show even before success..
May Be Ria , He  turned 'irritable' and  'Cranky' and that is Shlok Sachdeva speaking :P :P

@ Maria – Looks like that to me too, I wasn’t too bothered with Avinash, was actually pitying him when I learnt he is on twitter, but his recent IVs are somehow putting me off. I wish they let their work do the talking.
 
@ Tants - ROFL ROFL ROFL

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 13:07

archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
hug1  Shilpa

Barun is totally opposite off -screen and that has remained the same always..  Whereas this guy seems to be proud of the show even before success..
May Be Ria , He  turned 'irritable' and  'Cranky' and that is Shlok Sachdeva speaking :P :P
@ Maria – Looks like that to me too, I wasn’t too bothered with Avinash, was actually pitying him when I learnt he is on twitter, but his recent IVs are somehow putting me off. I wish they let their work do the talking.
 
@ Tants - ROFL ROFL ROFL

I had seen him in CB segments of SBS/SBB...he used to sit chup chap like a   good boy who has been given his lollipop.. It is a revelation to hear what he says when he opens his mouth

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 13:16

Poor friends, putting up with a male chauvinistic pig must be a pain in the pichwada. :geek:

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 13:23

laddoo598 wrote:Poor friends, putting up with a male chauvinistic pig must be a pain in the pichwada. :geek:

Not all Pichwada's are as delectable as BS's.. They can afford that Pain , I guess :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-23, 13:27

Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:hug1  Shilpa

Barun is totally opposite off -screen and that has remained the same always..  Whereas this guy seems to be proud of the show even before success..
May Be Ria , He  turned 'irritable' and  'Cranky' and that is Shlok Sachdeva speaking :P :P
@ Maria – Looks like that to me too, I wasn’t too bothered with Avinash, was actually pitying him when I learnt he is on twitter, but his recent IVs are somehow putting me off. I wish they let their work do the talking.
 
@ Tants - ROFL ROFL ROFL
I had seen him in CB segments of SBS/SBB...he used to sit chup chap like a   good boy who has been given his lollipop.. It is a revelation to hear what he says when he opens his mouth

His role in CB was also Chup-chap types na, So samjha karo yaar, he was "In character"

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-23, 13:34

archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
Yea, I am slowly beginning to realize the essential difference between Barun & Other's..  If they consider being the character off camera is endearing or positive, then I feel sorry for them..
Tants, I remember the BHPH director’s words for BS.
When the camera is on, he will be in his character, all emotional & when he used to say cut, he will be back to his goofy grin.

I think what makes BS different from others is he hasn’t let his popularity affect him one inch, he is the same way as he was back when he was working with Jindal. He knows how fickle the fans are, he told once that he doesn’t believe in the concept of fandom.
yes shilpa

he doesn't that much believes the concept of fandom

once he said sth like rather than going crazy for a star.... pick one good human being and love him and get loved back ........ I cant remember the exact words but the meaning was sth like this

also he said himself while leaving ipk 'I don't know how much fans I will have after this '
and another one is ' my ipk viewers and my movie viewers r different set of audiences '

all these clears that he is not publicity crazy man neither he desires limelight ....... he has a vision to his life and courage to face the uncertainties ....... I respect him for that

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 13:47

archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:May Be Ria , He  turned 'irritable' and  'Cranky' and that is Shlok Sachdeva speaking :P :P
@ Maria – Looks like that to me too, I wasn’t too bothered with Avinash, was actually pitying him when I learnt he is on twitter, but his recent IVs are somehow putting me off. I wish they let their work do the talking.
 
@ Tants - ROFL ROFL ROFL
I had seen him in CB segments of SBS/SBB...he used to sit chup chap like a   good boy who has been given his lollipop.. It is a revelation to hear what he says when he opens his mouth
His role in CB was also Chup-chap types na, So samjha karo yaar, he was "In character"

Accha, I did not know he was a prop there !! no wonder he used to be so wooden and still in those segments ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-23, 13:56

aasudi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
Yea, I am slowly beginning to realize the essential difference between Barun & Other's..  If they consider being the character off camera is endearing or positive, then I feel sorry for them..
Tants, I remember the BHPH director’s words for BS.
When the camera is on, he will be in his character, all emotional & when he used to say cut, he will be back to his goofy grin.

I think what makes BS different from others is he hasn’t let his popularity affect him one inch, he is the same way as he was back when he was working with Jindal. He knows how fickle the fans are, he told once that he doesn’t believe in the concept of fandom.
yes shilpa

he doesn't that much believes the concept of fandom

once he said sth like rather than going crazy for a star.... pick one good human being and love him and get loved back ........ I cant remember the exact words but the meaning was sth like this

also he said himself while leaving ipk 'I don't know how much fans I will have after this '
and another one is ' my ipk viewers and my movie viewers r different set of audiences '

all these clears that he is not publicity crazy man neither he desires limelight ....... he has a vision to his life and courage to face the uncertainties ....... I respect him for that

Well said Aasudi,
I vaguely remember the pick up a good human being & fall in love with them. When asked about love, he told this answer.
He does have a sane head on his shoulders which is y he gets surprised everytime with the craziness of his fans. He told in RB IV that watching on TV is fine but getting people to shell out 1000  bucks for a movie is difficult. He knew he would face backlash for quitting IPK, hence he thought he will lose his fans. He did lose some but he also gained many (those who were till then only fans of ASR) who got charmed by his off-screen persona for handling the mud-slinging on him.
He just wants to go his work & be with his family. He has go such simple wishes, really. I hope his work gets recognized in BW & he gets more films. I really like to watch his acting.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-23, 14:01

Actually don’t you guys think  all these interviews are actually rising respect and love towards barun
Or me its happening as shilpa and tants said barun was baurn when camera was off and asr when camera starts rolling.
 
Yeah he might be hardworking this sachdev but abhi se pataka phodna  shuru math kar yar
 
Thanka mudiyale
 
 I mean I cant stand

 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-23, 14:03

Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:@ Maria – Looks like that to me too, I wasn’t too bothered with Avinash, was actually pitying him when I learnt he is on twitter, but his recent IVs are somehow putting me off. I wish they let their work do the talking.
 
@ Tants - ROFL ROFL ROFL
I had seen him in CB segments of SBS/SBB...he used to sit chup chap like a   good boy who has been given his lollipop.. It is a revelation to hear what he says when he opens his mouth
His role in CB was also Chup-chap types na, So samjha karo yaar, he was "In character"
Accha, I did not know he was a prop there !! no wonder he used to be so wooden and still in those segments ...
He mentioned it in this IV na, the show focused on female character more than him. The name is “Choti Bahu” so it centered around Rubina only.

I remember seeing some episodes (my mom was a big fan of the show), he played a shant suljha hua purohit in the show & I think for both seasons, hos character was similar.

I guess he did not have much to do. In the 1st season, it was the story of girl who get married to him instead of her sis (who runs away on her marriage day) & in 2nd season, he has got 2 wives, one is Rubina & the other one is a scheming woman who gets married to him by deceit & wants to separate them

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-23, 14:12

clarissasham wrote:Actually don’t you guys think  all these interviews are actually rising respect and love towards barun
Or me its happening as shilpa and tants said barun was baurn when camera was off and asr when camera starts rolling.
 
Yeah he might be hardworking this sachdev but abhi se pataka phodna  shuru math kar yar
 
Thanka mudiyale
 
 I mean I cant stand

 

Shammi, respect for BS was always there, it just keeps increasing with the latest Barun’s IVs & the various IVs by others to put BS down.

I did not have any problems with Avinash until he opened his mouth.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-23, 14:17

archie_79 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Actually don’t you guys think  all these interviews are actually rising respect and love towards barun
Or me its happening as shilpa and tants said barun was baurn when camera was off and asr when camera starts rolling.
 
Yeah he might be hardworking this sachdev but abhi se pataka phodna  shuru math kar yar
 
Thanka mudiyale
 
 I mean I cant stand

 
Shammi, respect for BS was always there, it just keeps increasing with the latest Barun’s IVs & the various IVs by others to put BS down.

I did not have any problems with Avinash until he opened his mouth.
yep i too feel the same actually i liked his stubble wala look in promo and he delivers dialogue with conviction. but these IVs i cant stand bounce

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-23, 14:18

Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
Yea, I am slowly beginning to realize the essential difference between Barun & Other's..  If they consider being the character off camera is endearing or positive, then I feel sorry for them..
Agree.. Its sad that people forget realities and change themselves.. A positive change is welcome but negative change is like saying just because your reel character commits suicide or jumps into the well you do so in real life.. Bang

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-23, 15:10

@maria
gud point yar...i remembered ranveer singh pricking his finger with safety pin to bring out the feeling of hurt ...
Lol

@shipa
let him speak whatever he wants, cuz if he thinks he can beat BS just by his words, then he is gone.... BS stands 4 'Beat with Silence' hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-23, 15:22

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
archie_79 wrote:TFS Maria

"Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude"


@ Bold - Not comparing but I guess not everyone can be like Barun, completely in character of ASR on camera & a complete buffoon & prankster when the camera goes off. We never saw any hint of ASR in BS off-camera.
hug1  Shilpa

Barun is totally opposite off -screen and that has remained the same always..  Whereas this guy seems to be proud of the show even before success..
May Be Ria , He  turned 'irritable' and  'Cranky' and that is Shlok Sachdeva speaking :P :P
but then he said friends na..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-23, 15:26

aasudi wrote:@maria
gud point yar...i remembered ranveer singh pricking his finger with safety pin to bring out the feeling of hurt ...
Lol

@shipa
let him speak whatever he wants, cuz if he thinks he can beat BS just by his words, then he is gone.... BS stands 4 'Beat with Silence' hehe
:lol!:  and what hurt was it?? That needed pins to bring the pain??

@ bold Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-23, 15:36

@maria
who said frns?
Avinash?
He said his frns r finding him rude as shlok is but avinash is not...

N 'ranveer singh' is mad i believe... He said while shooting lootera there was a sequence when he is to b get hurt by pin n blood ozing out so technically he pricked himself 4 real touch..hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:52


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum