Latest topics

Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-23, 15:52

aasudi wrote:@maria
who said frns?
Avinash?
He said his frns r finding him rude as shlok is but avinash is not...

N 'ranveer singh' is mad i believe... He said while shooting lootera there was a sequence when he is to b get hurt by pin n blood ozing out so technically he pricked himself 4 real touch..hehe
 yes he says that na in the article.. that his friends find him rude nowadays..

Oh is it Shocked ..  have u watched the movie was his acting good??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing Shlok in Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 is making Avinash "cranky" and "irritable" - TC

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-23, 16:09

Maria J wrote:
who said frns?
Avinash?

N 'ranveer singh' is mad i believe... He said while shooting lootera there was a sequence when he is to b get hurt by pin n blood ozing out so technically he pricked himself 4 real touch..hehe

have not watched any movies dear post 'barfi'

but have watched him in 'band baja' n I loved his acting....... as a person I cant connect him feels like he is mad and male version of rakhi sawant ...... but heard that lootera is not a good movie

coming back to avinash, yes he says his friends find him rude and cold nowadays ..... but I doubt its his inclination towards his character........ might b the  anticipatory success from the
show is making him the way :lol!:  just joking :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-23, 16:29

aasudi wrote:
Maria J wrote:
who said frns?
Avinash?

but have watched him in 'band baja' n I loved his acting....... as a person I cant connect him feels like he is mad and male version of rakhi sawant ...... but heard that lootera is not a good movie

coming back to avinash, yes he says his friends find him rude and cold nowadays ..... but I doubt its his inclination towards his character........ might b the  anticipatory success from the

U know what, I was also wondering the same thing, is all the sudden attention making him rude & arrogant like his character? :lol!:

See even though his shows were a hit, it was only with TRP viewers & might not have experienced as much attention then by online fans as he is experiencing now. Lets see how he does further bounce

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-23, 16:40

aasudi wrote:
Maria J wrote:
who said frns?
Avinash?

show is making him the way
:lol!:  just joking :lol!:
@ bold I think so too..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-23, 17:57

archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Maria J wrote:
who said frns?
Avinash?

U know what, I was also wondering the same thing, is all the sudden attention making him rude & arrogant like his character? :lol!:

See even though his shows were a hit, it was only with TRP viewers & might not have experienced as much attention then by online fans as he is experiencing now. Lets see how he does further bounce
shilps  I think we should put a brake on our thoughts and predictions since whatever we thought and predicted in past has actually turned the way we did  :lol!: 

remember CC fiasco and the materialism fiasco in respect to the grander of ek baar phir se ? :lol!: 

as far as I m concerned, if success overdrives a person over the edge and makes him rude and on top of world , I restrict to respect such person......... but logical changes r welcomed yara ...... lets see where this guy is going to be first ......

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum