Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Episode - 22nd August 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - Written Episode - 22nd August 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-22, 22:30

The episode starts with Ayaan getting very upset with Imran for bringing the alliance to their house when he was in love with Najma. Asad comes in between to stop Ayaan from hitting Imran. Ayaan tells Asad not to come in between this issue. He further adds that since its  not his sister who is going through a break-up he would be calm. He further adds that Asad hasn't understood Nikat's feelings. Asad is hurt by this and explains that Nikhat is as important as Najma. Ayaan is in no mood to listen to what Asad is trying to explain. He again moves forward to hit Imran who is the main reason for this drama( and who by the way is again standing like a statue worth beaten)Shocked .  This time its Nikhat who stops Ayaan and explains the phone call that Asad made to her and also adds that she was the one who broke the engagement and therefore Imran has got all the rights to move forward in his life. Haseena and her relative are enjoying this drama between the two families.

Nikhat congragulates her sister and Imran for finding their love. She wishes them and requests her family that its time for them to leave. The scene shifts to Ayaan and his family entering their reisdence. Nuzat is happy that everyone is back but one look at their faces tells her that "all is not well". Nikhat drinks a glass of water and tells her servant that she is very hungry. Her parents watch her before they could ask her, whether everything is ok, she replies saying that she is perfectly fine and not to worry about her. She tells the same to Imran and walks to her room to change her cloths.

The scene shifts to Asad's resisdence where Dilshad is questioning Haseena Bi's behaviour. She tells Asad and Zoya it was not right on her part to call Rashid's family today if Haseena wanted to fix the alliance with Najma. Zoya (mother of all solutions and stuff - uf Evil or Very Mad ) intervens and explains that we should leave Haseena Bi out and think only about Imran and Najma.scratch  She points out as to how Imran stood by Najma and told everyone he loves her. She requests Dilshad and Asad to think about Imran and Najma and to perform their wedding at the earliest. Najma who is listening to this standing behind a pillar is happy hearing this and rushes to her rooom. Zoya also points out as to how Nikhat had handled the situation with maturity.

The scene moves to Nikhat who is in her bathroom standing before the mirror. In the presence of on one she lets her feelings take hold of her. She opens her shower and lets her tears mingle with the water. She stops the shower and vows to never cry over this issue again.

Asad and the rest of his family are at the dining table. Dilshad tells them that Haseena Bi called and asked them to meet tomorrow to finalize the date of the marriage. Asad asks his mum the reason for rushing this wedding. Dilshad tells him that Imran's uncle is coming from USA and he wouldn't be able to come again. Agian Zoya interfers and tells them that the wedding has to happen, so why not soon. Asad tells his mum that we will see Haseena Bi tomorrom. Zoya opens her mouth again and Asad cuts her off telling that he knows what has to be done. His mind again replays Ayaan's words and he leaves the dining table withour having his dinner.

The scene shifts to Ayaan's residence where everyone is getting ready for dinner. Manujaan consoles Rashid telling him that its best that the alliance broke. He further adds that they will find a nice boy for Nikhat from a good family. Rashid feels better hearing this from Manujaan. Ayaan asks Humeira about Nikhat, but she directs her answer towards Shirin and ignores him. Nikhat comes down for her dinner and Shirin asks her if she wants Roti. Just then Raziya comes with hot rotis. Everyone is shocked. Humeira who is completely unaware of the whole incident is very happy to see her mum rushes towards her and hugs her. Shirin asks Humeira to get some roti for Nikhat and Humeira goes to the kitchen to get it. Mamujaan asks Raziya as to how she came out. Raziya tells everyone that she escaped.

Precap : Asad is trying to explain to Ayaan that both Nikhat and Najma are equally important to him.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-08-22, 22:40; edited 1 time in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Episode - 22nd August 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-22, 22:35

Thanks for the lovely update Sharmi :):)

I loved Nikhat ...she was fabulous today...Gul has indeed got a fantastic supporting cast :)

Razia comes knocking.....bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-22, 22:43

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the lovely update Sharmi :):)

I loved Nikhat ...she was fabulous today...Gul has indeed got a fantastic supporting cast :)

Yes Nikhat was very matured and did well today.....Zoya was too much jumping in everytime. She was so heart broken when she lost Asad to Tanveer and here she lectures on Nikhat's maturity and justifies to Dilshad that Nikhat will forget everything with time. Najma very typical....her wedding and her happiness. Evil or Very Mad

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-22, 22:49

sharmibalan wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the lovely update Sharmi :):)

Yes Nikhat was very matured and did well today.....Zoya was too much jumping in everytime. She was so heart broken when she lost Asad to Tanveer and here she lectures on Nikhat's maturity and justifies to Dilshad that Nikhat will forget everything with time. Najma very typical....her wedding and her happiness. Evil or Very Mad

True that Sharmi.....I just did not like Zoya...she reminded me of someone's OTT Wink:P
Her words are soon going to come back to haunt her.....let Abbu's chapter come up...then we will see...how she MOVES ON....Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-22, 23:14

so after reading today's episode...all the siblings showed signs of maturity with the exception of ayan and najma....ayan is reacting to his sister's pain and apparently it would appear only cares for asad and not najma whereas asad has showed concern for both...yes I agree zoya should step back as she is not even married to asad and should not put her 2 cents worth....I the gul is getting carried away with zoya outspoken behavior....yes asad loves you but he is not a fool in love ....yes he wants to make her happy but according to the above...he knew when to tell her to be quiet......not all the time she could be his little miss sunshine...her maturity has to kick in....again get these two married before najma.....don't get me wrong I like zoya but sometimes the character can be overbearing when it comes to doing right by najma.....dilshad is najma's mother not zoya and I think that is where gul is overdoing the character of zoya....I like the idea she is a good soon to be sister in law....but the story is losing somewhere....nothing to look forward to.....they need to put some more effort in the zoya and asad relationship....get them married...and please not in a dream....cause that's even worse...so gul start writing....these 2 should not take so long to be married....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-22, 23:53

Zoya- Phuphi aisa kijiye aap unhe phone krdijiye aur keh dijiye ki jab 2-4 saalon mein nikaah karna ho tab karlena..
Najma ko nikah ki koi jaldi nahi hai..

Najma- Maine aisa kab bola mujhe Nikaah ki jaldi nahi hai

LOL Funny Scene na..??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-23, 00:00

Ashranna wrote:so after reading today's episode...all the siblings showed signs of maturity with the exception of ayan and najma....ayan is reacting to his sister's pain and apparently it would appear only cares for asad and not najma whereas asad has showed concern for both...yes I agree zoya should step back as she is not even married to asad and should not put her 2 cents worth....I the gul is getting carried away with zoya outspoken behavior....yes asad loves you but he is not a fool in love ....yes he wants to make her happy but according to the above...he knew when to tell her to be quiet......not all the time she could be his little miss sunshine...her maturity has to kick in....again get these two married before najma.....don't get me wrong I like zoya but sometimes the character can be overbearing when it comes to doing right by najma.....dilshad is najma's mother not zoya and I think that is where gul is overdoing the character of zoya....I like the idea she is a good soon to be sister in law....but the story is losing somewhere....nothing to look forward to.....they need to put some more effort in the zoya and asad relationship....get them married...and please not in a dream....cause that's even worse...so gul start writing....these 2 should not take so long to be married....
@ blue ..Ashranna you are absolutely right yaar .. I want them to be married ASAP .. how long will be "Eid ke turant baad " .. as declared by Dilshaad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-23, 00:17

Thanks Shrami, awesome update! Me thinks Zoya is interfering too much! I could see a fight brooding between our jodi. Felt Nikhaat's disappointment.I hope gul develops a love story for Nikhaat we shall all love. Where is the love story between Ayaan and "Rajni"? Bring back Rajini! Razia....is she the cat with nine lives? Ooooops sorry the cat with nine escapes?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-23, 12:20

sharmi, thanks for the wonderful update Thumbsup 

I think gul's intentions may be to show a rift between zoya and asad and if not, to show that asad is not the 'joru ka ghulam' as we've all be been saying offlate :) In both cases, he has to take a stance against Zoya, right? Zoya has already been shown making right decisions and Asad was wrongly accusing her, so this time around, they turned the tables and chose to show zoya as interfering ........... my impression on zoya underwent a change when her brains got dropped off suddenly in tannu track), just as with so many characters in other shows Rolling Eyes, i still don't understand why they can't show us intelligent, thinking characters scratch 

i may be wrong, but ayaan has always been shown as the hot headed guy who doesn't think through, and several times Asad had to come to his rescue, toh, i think his behavior now (though immature) is very much in line with the character.......off late he has shown some maturity, but maybe it's too soon to expect complete transformation Question ......... anyways, we already saw him getting into trouble from the beginning and who can forget the way he poured petrol on Imran's car and set it on fire without even thinking that someone may be sitting in the car............ however, I never understood what Imran was doing in the car talking on the phone, sitting/;ying down in the back seat ....... poor mommy doesn't let him have his privacy i guess Wink 

i liked how they showed the strength in nikhat's character, yes, she's heartbroken, but is definitely trying to move on

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum