Latest topics

What will happen today??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What will happen today??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 12:37

We know:


Jodha doesnt have a solid proof against AK, she just knows that the dagger and the ring on the finger belonged to Adham Khan.  scratch 


Jalal knows that Moti is NOT guilty(else he would not have paid her a visit in the dead of nite, also would not have come to her to ask for her last wish) bounce  but the evidences are against Moti and delivered judgement accordingly like a just king. king 


Jodha tries the last resort--use the farmaan to save Moti's life :cry: 
Jalal will reject the farmaan but why?? Shocked 


he doesnt want to waste one wish of Jodha to go in vain when he knows that Moti is NOT guilty. :sunny: 


he will use his intelligence and come up with a situation where he will uphold the judgement party4  and on the other hand, save Moti's life.cheers 


What are your thoughts???  

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 12:51

Will he reject the  Farman ?/ I am a bit confused on that..

He says Emperor's zaban .. Farman is Empy's zaban too

plus, we alread have seen him changing his decision once..
Will Jodha come to know of tht and utilize that.. it will be two birds with one stone..Jodha will come to know abt his merciful nature as well as  give him a leeway to retract gracefully

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 13:07

Tanthya wrote:Will he reject the  Farman ?/ I am a bit confused on that..

He says Emperor's zaban .. Farman is Empy's zaban too

plus, we alread have seen him changing his decision once..
Will Jodha come to know of tht and utilize that.. it will be two birds with one stone..Jodha will come to know abt his merciful nature as well as  give him a leeway to retract gracefully
Yup, depends what CVs want to focus on--- jalal still thinks that jodha had put mirchi, thats not out in front of him,jodha still thinks he was unkind to the kid.

agar woh jodha ka farmaan maanta hai..toh it will be favoring his wife, which will not serve the purpose---Moti will still be guilty in front of everyone.

jodha has to play her cards such that jalal will have a doubt in the entire Moti fiasco which will force him to dig deeper and then save Moti (the masses have to trust the king, after all)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 13:12

I think he won't reject the farman, I thought him saying the Shehenshah never goes back on his words referred to the farman only, hence the angry shove at Jodha 'cause he has to save Moti Bai even though he thinks its wrong to do so..

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 13:17

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Will he reject the  Farman ?/ I am a bit confused on that..

He says Emperor's zaban .. Farman is Empy's zaban too

plus, we alread have seen him changing his decision once..
Will Jodha come to know of tht and utilize that.. it will be two birds with one stone..Jodha will come to know abt his merciful nature as well as  give him a leeway to retract gracefully
Yup, depends what CVs want to focus on--- jalal still thinks that jodha had put mirchi, thats not out in front of him,jodha still thinks he was unkind to the kid.

agar woh jodha ka farmaan maanta hai..toh it will be favoring his wife, which will not serve the purpose---Moti will still be guilty in front of everyone.

jodha has to play her cards such that jalal will have a doubt in the entire Moti fiasco which will force him to dig deeper and then save Moti (the masses have to trust the king, after all)

Not exactly favouring the wife, it could be that he is respecting his durbar too.. Remember he says and accepts in his durbar .. He must not insult the Durbar too..

But ti has to be in such a way the King's dignity is restored and he also gets a supporter who will slowly start changing Jodha's mind for her..

 Jodha will play, Did you notice how she changes under the onslaught of  Maham, from a woman who is depressed and lost, she rallies  herself and glares at Maham, the strength coming back into her , She has got her fighter spirit back..


P:S. 

when will we see Todarmal, Maheshdas and Tansen ..??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 13:21

laddoo598 wrote:I think he won't reject the farman, I thought him saying the Shehenshah never goes back on his words referred to the farman only, hence the angry shove at Jodha 'cause he has to save Moti Bai even though he thinks its wrong to do so..
Yep, Laddoo.. Thats what even I was thinking and said to Pallo, that Farman is  his Zaban too esp the one given in the presence of all his courtiers ought to carry weightage ..

what other ways are there to get this issue resolved ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 13:29

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:I think he won't reject the farman, I thought him saying the Shehenshah never goes back on his words referred to the farman only, hence the angry shove at Jodha 'cause he has to save Moti Bai even though he thinks its wrong to do so..
Yep, Laddoo.. Thats what even I was thinking and said to Pallo, that Farman is  his Zaban too esp the one given in the presence of all his courtiers ought to carry weightage ..

what other ways are there to get this issue resolved ??
For now the farman will save Moti.

This whole fiasco has acted a much needed wake up call for Jodha, she needs to realize Jalal is not the big bad wolf here, he is a puppet in the hands of masterminds like Maham Anga. Obviously she won't sit idle, she will try to prove Moti innocent, although I do think it will be Ruiqaiya who will disclose this secret in the spur of the moment, maybe at a later time to put down MA somehow.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 13:44

laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:I think he won't reject the farman, I thought him saying the Shehenshah never goes back on his words referred to the farman only, hence the angry shove at Jodha 'cause he has to save Moti Bai even though he thinks its wrong to do so..
Yep, Laddoo.. Thats what even I was thinking and said to Pallo, that Farman is  his Zaban too esp the one given in the presence of all his courtiers ought to carry weightage ..

what other ways are there to get this issue resolved ??
For now the farman will save Moti.

This whole fiasco has acted a much needed wake up call for Jodha, she needs to realize Jalal is not the big bad wolf here, he is a puppet in the hands of masterminds like Maham Anga. Obviously she won't sit idle, she will try to prove Moti innocent, although I do think it will be Ruiqaiya who will disclose this secret in the spur of the moment, maybe at a later time to put down MA somehow.

You know,  I would be happy if that farman does not come ino play and  Jodha uses her chess brains to outwit Maham , Imply somehow that Adham Khan COULD have been in Agra on the said occasion , create reasonable grounds for doubt, save Moti ..Use the farman some other day !!

Jalal too should wake and see that his investigation was not  thorough , reduce his reliance on Maham and begin to find himself able persons..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 13:47

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:I think he won't reject the farman, I thought him saying the Shehenshah never goes back on his words referred to the farman only, hence the angry shove at Jodha 'cause he has to save Moti Bai even though he thinks its wrong to do so..
Yep, Laddoo.. Thats what even I was thinking and said to Pallo, that Farman is  his Zaban too esp the one given in the presence of all his courtiers ought to carry weightage ..

what other ways are there to get this issue resolved ??
For now the farman will save Moti.

This whole fiasco has acted a much needed wake up call for Jodha, she needs to realize Jalal is not the big bad wolf here, he is a puppet in the hands of masterminds like Maham Anga. Obviously she won't sit idle, she will try to prove Moti innocent, although I do think it will be Ruiqaiya who will disclose this secret in the spur of the moment, maybe at a later time to put down MA somehow.
You know,  I would be happy if that farman does not come ino play and  Jodha uses her chess brains to outwit Maham , Imply somehow that Adham Khan COULD have been in Agra on the said occasion , create reasonable grounds for doubt, save Moti ..Use the farman some other day !!

Jalal too should wake and see that his investigation was not  thorough , reduce his reliance on Maham and begin to find himself able persons..

I hope she does use her brains Tanths. I am tired of her "Hum unse ghrina karrte hai stance" Thik hai, you "ghrina" him, message received, now stop sulking and do something productive, like saving your best buddy. :P

But one thing though, even if Jodha manages to expose Adham Khan, she really doesn't have much evidence against MA, it will be a long while before MA's downfall begins, and Jalal will continue to dance to her tunes for the time being.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:06

laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Yep, Laddoo.. Thats what even I was thinking and said to Pallo, that Farman is  his Zaban too esp the one given in the presence of all his courtiers ought to carry weightage ..

what other ways are there to get this issue resolved ??
For now the farman will save Moti.

This whole fiasco has acted a much needed wake up call for Jodha, she needs to realize Jalal is not the big bad wolf here, he is a puppet in the hands of masterminds like Maham Anga. Obviously she won't sit idle, she will try to prove Moti innocent, although I do think it will be Ruiqaiya who will disclose this secret in the spur of the moment, maybe at a later time to put down MA somehow.
You know,  I would be happy if that farman does not come ino play and  Jodha uses her chess brains to outwit Maham , Imply somehow that Adham Khan COULD have been in Agra on the said occasion , create reasonable grounds for doubt, save Moti ..Use the farman some other day !!

Jalal too should wake and see that his investigation was not  thorough , reduce his reliance on Maham and begin to find himself able persons..
I hope she does use her brains Tanths. I am tired of her "Hum unse ghrina karrte hai stance" Thik hai, you "ghrina" him, message received, now stop sulking and do something productive, like saving your best buddy. :P

But one thing though, even if Jodha manages to expose Adham Khan, she really doesn't have much evidence against MA, it will be a long while before MA's downfall begins, and Jalal will continue to dance to her tunes for the time being.

Not just  "Ghrina" Karte hain stance, even  the "Hum Rajvanshi" hain stance has begun to jar !!

Nope, I do not want Adham  proven guilty , Adham's still has  to murder Shams Atka  .. I just want Jodha to instil doubts that Rangeele Adham Miyya would not be where he is and very well might have been in the castle..

As for Ruquaiyya, I would want her mouth to go Rat-a-tat when it is time to bring Maham down or when to smoothen things with  Jodha..Until then, he can keep her lips smirking ...


Once Adham is convicted, Maham will lose some of ehr clout, and it should not happen so soon // Adham  bhi zinda rahani hai, Moti bai should turn  cheer girl of Jalal, Jalal ka maan should stay intact..

Ab mereliye aisa scene create karo from your fertile Dimag !!:)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 14:07

Tanu, Sathu: jalal and jodha jo bhi karenge...will defo be taking one step closer to each other....in whatever way....BUT me thinks.....

now since Ruks knows that AK has already been named, then she mite play a tiny game in this episode.....without coming in the forefront, can she put in a doubt in Jalal's mind that AK was in Agra that nite......

coz i think....all 3 --Jodha, Jalal and ruks will play a intertwined game oblivious to each other and the end result will be ----Moti's life will be saved, Jalal's judgement on the surface will withstand and Jodha's righteous  will once again be displayed.

but all this will pave way...for creating a little less friction between Jodha-Jalal.

and yes..this will be without MA getting tainted...abhi uska waqt nahi aaya hai......though things are getting added on--first mirchi, now AK.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-23, 14:09

laddoo598 wrote:I think he won't reject the farman, I thought him saying the Shehenshah never goes back on his words referred to the farman only, hence the angry shove at Jodha 'cause he has to save Moti Bai even though he thinks its wrong to do so..
I agree ith tanu theory

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:25

pollyanna wrote:Tanu, Sathu: jalal and jodha jo bhi karenge...will defo be taking one step closer to each other....in whatever way....BUT me thinks.....

now since Ruks knows that AK has already been named, then she mite play a tiny game in this episode.....without coming in the forefront, can she put in a doubt in Jalal's mind that AK was in Agra that nite......

coz i think....all 3 --Jodha, Jalal and ruks will play a intertwined game oblivious to each other and the end result will be ----Moti's life will be saved, Jalal's judgement on the surface will withstand and Jodha's righteous  will once again be displayed.

but all this will pave way...for creating a little less friction between Jodha-Jalal.

and yes..this will be without MA getting tainted...abhi uska waqt nahi aaya hai......though things are getting added on--first mirchi, now AK.....

If he was retiring to his khwabhgah , then probable..but Moti is already being entombed..not much time  .. Will Ruks get the time.. Maybe she might not speak about Ak but may  tell him tht as Emp, he is honor bound to uphold Farman  and he has  already reversed his judgement once and he can do so again..  This can explain the  presence of Ruks when judgement  was overturned.. This way, she can score on Maham too


 Jodha as usual the expert on half acquired knowledge can be left pondering and wondering and begin to think about Jalal as a Human rather than as Jallad ..

While a wounded Maham will lick her wound in prvate and  try to  plot a new scheme

Moti can then come alive and narrate what had happened in the priison and how the great Shahenshah himself came to see her n enquire again and again... stirring up Jodha

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 14:57

I agree with you Tanths. Ruqs might just placate him to let Jodha use the Shahi Farman, using the excuse of not letting an emperor's word lose its weight in front of a Hindu Rajput as an excuse.

And yes Pallo and Tanths, we know Adham Khan has to murder Atka Khan and then Jalal has to kill him by throwing him off the fort and all. For now it will be just a doubt that will be places in his mind by either Ruqs or Jodha, and it won't be that hard an idea to accept since he is well aware of Adham Khan's philandering ways.

MA on the other hand, she has a long way to go. Jalal will be even more submissive towards her after Adham Khan's death, what with the guilt of killing her only son and all.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-23, 14:59

I am stamping my feet i want to watch the episodes... by the time I watch them I will have the answers, that's my consolation.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 15:05

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Tanu, Sathu: jalal and jodha jo bhi karenge...will defo be taking one step closer to each other....in whatever way....BUT me thinks.....

now since Ruks knows that AK has already been named, then she mite play a tiny game in this episode.....without coming in the forefront, can she put in a doubt in Jalal's mind that AK was in Agra that nite......

coz i think....all 3 --Jodha, Jalal and ruks will play a intertwined game oblivious to each other and the end result will be ----Moti's life will be saved, Jalal's judgement on the surface will withstand and Jodha's righteous  will once again be displayed.

but all this will pave way...for creating a little less friction between Jodha-Jalal.

and yes..this will be without MA getting tainted...abhi uska waqt nahi aaya hai......though things are getting added on--first mirchi, now AK.....
If he was retiring to his khwabhgah , then probable..but Moti is already being entombed..not much time  .. Will Ruks get the time.. Maybe she might not speak about Ak but may  tell him tht as Emp, he is honor bound to uphold Farman  and he has  already reversed his judgement once and he can do so again..  This can explain the  presence of Ruks when judgement  was overturned.. This way, she can score on Maham too


 Jodha as usual the expert on half acquired knowledge can be left pondering and wondering and begin to think about Jalal as a Human rather than as Jallad ..

While a wounded Maham will lick her wound in prvate and  try to  plot a new scheme

Moti can then come alive and narrate what had happened in the priison and how the great Shahenshah himself came to see her n enquire again and again... stirring up Jodha
Actually I dont want farmaan to be used :P :P  i want my Jalal to use his own intelligence Wink Wink  but what will trigger his thought process....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 15:08

laddoo598 wrote:I agree with you Tanths. Ruqs might just placate him to let Jodha use the Shahi Farman, using the excuse of not letting an emperor's word lose its weight in front of a Hindu Rajput as an excuse.

And yes Pallo and Tanths, we know Adham Khan has to murder Atka Khan and then Jalal has to kill him by throwing him off the fort and all. For now it will be just a doubt that will be places in his mind by either Ruqs or Jodha, and it won't be that hard an idea to accept since he is well aware of Adham Khan's philandering ways.

MA on the other hand, she has a long way to go. Jalal will be even more submissive towards her after Adham Khan's death, what with the guilt of killing her only son and all.
MA, AK and Ruks.....we want them to stay for at least 6-8  months....so that we have the push-pull between Jo-Ja ....uske baad i know...it will become all mushy  Wink Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-23, 15:40

pollyanna wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:I agree with you Tanths. Ruqs might just placate him to let Jodha use the Shahi Farman, using the excuse of not letting an emperor's word lose its weight in front of a Hindu Rajput as an excuse.

And yes Pallo and Tanths, we know Adham Khan has to murder Atka Khan and then Jalal has to kill him by throwing him off the fort and all. For now it will be just a doubt that will be places in his mind by either Ruqs or Jodha, and it won't be that hard an idea to accept since he is well aware of Adham Khan's philandering ways.

MA on the other hand, she has a long way to go. Jalal will be even more submissive towards her after Adham Khan's death, what with the guilt of killing her only son and all.
MA, AK and Ruks.....we want them to stay for at least 6-8  months....so that we have the push-pull between Jo-Ja ....uske baad i know...it will become all mushy  Wink Wink :P
Hope so too Pals.. It is a nice watch now..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen today??

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum