Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 23Aug13 "Akbar par Jodha ka Hamlaa!!" Pics &HD Video added

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 23Aug13 "Akbar par Jodha ka Hamlaa!!" Pics &HD Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-23, 14:23

Written update ...
The promo of SBS ...
Jodha in a white kurta churidaar  and a white pagdi on her head with gold border..her face is covered .. she has a sword in her hand and is attacking Jalal who is saving himself and dodging from the assault ... there is Jo-Ja eyelock Jodha

The main segment ....
Jodha was doing talwaar bazzi  in the courtyard .... all alone ..
she is wearing a white Gujrati frock style kurta and Churidaar ... has a dupatta with gold border .....covering her face and head .... Jalal gets curious as he watches with keen interest .....at the person doing awesome  talwaar baazi .... "Naqaabposh behetareen talwaarbaaz " he is impressed with the person's skillful moves .....he cant resist a challenge ...he comes close to investigate..... .. but before he knows what is happening  .. disguised Jodha goes straight for his neck with swift moves ......

Jalal has no option but to accept the challenge and defend himself .... from his unknown attacker 

Jalal does not know that it is his own begum Jodha he is fighting with ....so skilfully .... and Jo is trying all her best moves to attack him and he is no less an expert ...its a feast to the eyes watching their awesome moves .....he saves and dodges from her every attack ...this duel goes on for quite some time .....when Jalal manages to throw off the sword from her grip and she is pushes over a seat/ couch .. and Jalal pins her down ..

Jalal looks into the eyes of the attacker very curiously .. he is wondering who it was ... Jo then makes a sudden move and tries to snatch his sword from his Hand ...and manages to push him away and free herself .. ..but Jalal moves away with lightening speed ....grabs her by the arm ...pulls her close .. and then slowly deliberately  ....he  removes her veil n uncovers her face .. and he is pleasantly surprised to see it was none other than his begum Jodha .. 

Jodha- Jalal long eye lock .. with BG music playing ..'Kaisa yeh ishk hai , kaisa yeh ..."

Jodha is embarrassed at being discovered by him .... after a long moment ...she cant hold his gaze and looks down .. but Jalal is looking at her very pleasantly surprised , and proudly at her and he looks at her lovingly ...  as he is lost in her beauty ... her eyes looking into his. her fair skin so smooth and her pink lips ....suddenly . Jo tries to snatch his sword .. but Jalal moves away with lightening speed and watches his begum with long hair looking so beautiful even without any adornments ...

Voice over says we have seen their bitter hatred, their awesome Talwaarbaazi .. all the fans are impatiently waiting for their love to blossom .. which appears to be not so soon .. because .. by the looks of Jodha she is still after his head furiously .. lets see what melts this fiery princess.....

Hot news segment ....

The news from the production house is that there was lots of opposition from lots of segments and " Rajput and other Sangathans " .. so the makers had no option but to change the name of the show .. and with it some of the characters' names also might be changed ...but the story and actors will remain unchanged ....
the temporary name as suggested by the producer is .."Ek Raja Rani ki kaahani "
.. will keep the fans updated with the latest developments ...

Video update ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-24, 00:39; edited 17 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 23Aug13 "Akbar par Jodha ka Hamlaa!!" Pics &HD Video added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:34

This is so Unfair..

You should not give title like that and expect us to sit quietly...

pacing to and fro..Impatiently waiting for ur update !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 23Aug13 "Akbar par Jodha ka Hamlaa!!" Pics &HD Video added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:41

Pallo, I watched this segment... YOU are  GONE , Pallo..

Ambulance ko bhulla le !! :P :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-23, 14:43

No description of the haamla...must be  a lightning fast ninja attack!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 14:44

Nahinnnnn.......Manu...What the!!!....jaldi batao bounce 

dont wait re...tell us...what did u see..even though its a glimpse...

Sathu....Evil or Very Mad pls tells na.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:45

Shesherkobita wrote:No description of the haamla...must be  a lightning fast ninja attack!

sabi,

Describe it so soon and put Pallo out of her misery..No Bayzzz !! let her stew for some more time ...

waise.. Rajat's eyes !! Mashallah !!!!  n the Hamla   * Can imagine Pallo hyperventilating *

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:46

pollyanna wrote:Nahinnnnn.......Manu...What the!!!....jaldi batao bounce 

dont wait re...tell us...what did u see..even though its a glimpse...

Sathu....Evil or Very Mad pls tells na.....
*Hotly* I did not  see a glimpse, I saw the whole segment !!!  N......:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   ..Tell You... Hah !!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 14:47

Aiyoo....aisa kyon kiya Jodha ne Twisted Evil this girl is crazy and will make us crazier......

Aayee hayeee....eye lock...kitne kareeb the dono....tell how much inches apart?????

pakka yeh monday ko dikhayenge...aur aaj ka precap hoga :cry:  Ekta always ruins our weekend :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:48

pollyanna wrote:Aiyoo....aisa kyon kiya Jodha ne Twisted Evil this girl is crazy and will make us crazier......

Aayee hayeee....eye lock...kitne kareeb the dono....tell how much inches apart?????

pakka yeh monday ko dikhayenge...aur aaj ka precap hoga :cry:  Ekta always ruins our weekend :)
one inch apart .. and for sec ..even tht inch disappeared Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 14:50

I am just NOT talking to certain someone whose name starts wid T and ends with a.....huh Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

Sathu......dont be hruday-less like Jalal.....No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-23, 14:50

Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:No description of the haamla...must be  a lightning fast ninja attack!
sabi,

Describe it so soon and put Pallo out of her misery..No Bayzzz !! let her stew for some more time ...

waise.. Rajat's eyes !! Mashallah !!!!  n the Hamla   * Can imagine Pallo hyperventilating *
Poor Pals... Why taunt her dear Tauntya ?  She is a gonner anyways!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 14:52

Arre wah, sword fight is already here? If its half as good as the one in the movie then we are in for a treat I tell you. Jodha gets to take out her anger on him, a poor substitute for the head she has wanted since day 1, and Jalal gets to relieve his sexual frustration. Win win scenario! ROFL

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 14:55

SWORD FIGHT!!!!!!

Dance Dance Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-23, 14:56

Thanks Manu.. i am excited I am excited bounce bounce bounce i was looking forward to such a scene..  but how am I to wait till it airs.. there is usually a bit of a gap isn't there.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:57

pollyanna wrote:I am just NOT talking to certain someone whose name starts wid T and ends with a.....huh Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

Aap Kithna bhi hamari G hrinn Karen, Aana toh hamari Jacuzzi  Pool main, Hum Intezar karenge, Kayamath  ho, aur aap aayen !!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :P :P :P

waise FYI.. who was that bugger who said Rajat is shy in Romance , Bring him to me, I shall entomb him personally... Rajat  absly sizzles and has no qualms in breathing down her blush tinted cheeks and  gazing hungrily at her...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 14:58

pollyanna wrote:SWORD FIGHT!!!!!!

Dance Dance Dance

Right like  Jodha Akbar ...   even the famous,, removal of the face cover scene ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 15:00

Tanthya wrote:

Dance Dance Dance
Right like  Jodha Akbar ...   even the famous,, removal of the face cover scene ...

Does he then say "Mashallah" after seeing her face? I loved, loved, loved the awed look on Akbar's face and the awed "Mashallah" he utters after uncovering Jodha's face in the movie.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-23, 15:01

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I am just NOT talking to certain someone whose name starts wid T and ends with a.....huh Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

Aap Kithna bhi hamari G hrinn Karen, Aana toh hamari Jacuzzi  Pool main, Hum Intezar karenge, Kayamath  ho, aur aap aayen !!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :P :P :P

waise FYI.. who was that bugger who said Rajat is shy in Romance , Bring him to me, I shall entomb him personally... Rajat  absly sizzles and has no qualms in breathing down her blush tinted cheeks and  gazing hungrily at her...
Wat happens if it was Rajat himself who said it? How r u going to get the scenes if u have entombed him., or is that the plan Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 15:02

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Wat happens if it was Rajat himself who said it? How r u going to get the scenes if u have entombed him., or is that the plan Twisted Evil 

Bwahahaha I was just about to say that Sarra. Rajat himself said he gets shy, and Tanths has a hidden agenda of entombing him. Tanths, does Pallo get invitation to the tomb? Twisted Evil

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 15:03

laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Dance Dance Dance
Does he then say "Mashallah" after seeing her face? I loved, loved, loved the awed look on Akbar's face and the awed "Mashallah" he utters after uncovering Jodha's face in the movie.

Was that the only thing  You liked ?? There was far more meatier  scene after that Wink

He does say something , that is far more than Mashallah..But muted  from the viewer's..we have to wait until it airs ... 

Paridhi does the glaring well too but not as well as Aish though ... She is bottom heavy !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 15:04

laddoo598 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Bwahahaha I was just about to say that Sarra. Rajat himself said he gets shy, and Tanths has a hidden agenda of entombing him. Tanths, does Pallo get invitation to the tomb? Twisted Evil

* Majestically * She may look on but No touching !! :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-23, 15:05

laddoo598 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

He he, Tants will invite Palls trap her in another tomb whose she can c but not touch, oh to b so close but so far...torture for her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-23, 15:07

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Dance Dance Dance
Was that the only thing  You liked ?? There was far more meatier  scene after that Wink

He does say something , that is far more than Mashallah..But muted  from the viewer's..we have to wait until it airs ... 

Paridhi does the glaring well too but not as well as Aish though ... She is bottom heavy !
For me, the most sexually charged scene in the whole movie was the sword fight. 'Inn lamhon ke daman mein' seemed pheeka in front of it.

Paridhi still needs to learn how to emote with her eyes, she just makes them go all round and round, and ends up glaring. Eye-lock and glaring are not the same thing, Rajat ought to teach her!:P

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-23, 15:07

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Aap Kithna bhi hamari G hrinn Karen, Aana toh hamari Jacuzzi  Pool main, Hum Intezar karenge, Kayamath  ho, aur aap aayen !!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :P :P :P

* Majestically * She may look on but No touching !! :P :P
How did I know that u were going to say that! And hum laug ka kya

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 15:11

laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Right like  Jodha Akbar ...   even the famous,, removal of the face cover scene ...

For me, the most sexually charged scene in the whole movie was the sword fight. 'Inn lamhon ke daman mein' seemed pheeka in front of it.

Paridhi still needs to learn how to emote with her eyes, she just makes them go all round and round, and ends up glaring. Eye-lock and glaring are not the same thing, Rajat ought to teach her!:P

I agree, the sword fight was the most intensely charged scene , As for In lamhon .. HR was pat on with his expression esp when Ash goes and  sits on the bed waiting demurely to be deflowered..The expression on his face was that of a aroused man ,,  but nothing to beat Sword Fight !!

She has been improving , but she needs to improve even more .. I did like her in the Jacuzzi pool scene when she bathes the Emp.. She was flat during the emotional scenes ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum