Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 23Aug13 "Akbar par Jodha ka Hamlaa!!" Pics &HD Video added

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 23Aug13 "Akbar par Jodha ka Hamlaa!!" Pics &HD Video added

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 15:14

Huurrrr Everyone....Shoooo.......mere RAJAT/Jalal pe buri nazar daal rahe ho!!!!meoow 

he is just 22....abhi hormones at an all time high...ab nahi karega toh kab Evil or Very Mad  and to a girl who he finds very beautiful--external as well as Ahem ahem internal :P 

Paridhi has already got someone hidden in Mumbai/Pune....so its her LOSS....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 23Aug13 "Akbar par Jodha ka Hamlaa!!" Pics &HD Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-23, 15:14

pollyanna wrote:Aiyoo....aisa kyon kiya Jodha ne Twisted Evil this girl is crazy and will make us crazier......

Aayee hayeee....eye lock...kitne kareeb the dono....tell how much inches apart?????

pakka yeh monday ko dikhayenge...aur aaj ka precap hoga :cry:  Ekta always ruins our weekend :)
Pals their faces  were about 3-4 inches apart .. 
Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 15:15

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Wat happens if it was Rajat himself who said it? How r u going to get the scenes if u have entombed him., or is that the plan Twisted Evil 
Bwahahaha I was just about to say that Sarra. Rajat himself said he gets shy, and Tanths has a hidden agenda of entombing him. Tanths, does Pallo get invitation to the tomb? Twisted Evil
* Majestically * She may look on but No touching !! :P :P
How did I know that u were going to say that! And hum laug ka kya
Adham Khan hai..jao Uske paas !! Aur dil nahi bhara toh Maan Singh bhi Hai , usse se bhi dil nahi bhara toh Sharifuddin hai..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 15:17

I saw only half the movie....i mean one half of the screen Wink :P  did not bother to look at Aish's face.....

HR ke chehre se nighahein hi nahi hati Wink :)  that was sexiness personified....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 15:19

pollyanna wrote:Huurrrr Everyone....Shoooo.......mere RAJAT/Jalal pe buri nazar daal rahe ho!!!!meoow 

he is just 22....abhi hormones at an all time high...ab nahi karega toh kab Evil or Very Mad  and to a girl who he finds very beautiful--external as well as Ahem ahem internal :P 

Paridhi has already got someone hidden in Mumbai/Pune....so its her LOSS....

Hah !!!  Tumhari Harem is overcrowded and bursting to seams , You need to let go !!afro

Pune main ?? I thought she is from Indore

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 15:22

pollyanna wrote:I saw only half the movie....i mean one half of the screen Wink :P  did not bother to look at Aish's face.....

HR ke chehre se nighahein hi nahi hati Wink :)  that was sexiness personified....

I would have been shocked had you paid any attention to  Aish :P :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-23, 15:25

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Bwahahaha I was just about to say that Sarra. Rajat himself said he gets shy, and Tanths has a hidden agenda of entombing him. Tanths, does Pallo get invitation to the tomb? Twisted Evil
* Majestically * She may look on but No touching !! :P :P
Adham Khan hai..jao Uske paas !! Aur dil nahi bhara toh Maan Singh bhi Hai , usse se bhi dil nahi bhara toh Sharifuddin hai..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Adham Khan toh Marray ga, woh yeh hoon he nahin sakta.. Maan Singh abhi bacha hain he hasn't learnt enough.. shrifuddin gaddar aur coward hain toh woh bhi nahin...a

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 15:32

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:* Majestically * She may look on but No touching !! :P :P
Adham Khan toh Marray ga, woh yeh hoon he nahin sakta.. Maan Singh abhi bacha hain he hasn't learnt enough.. shrifuddin gaddar aur coward hain toh woh bhi nahin...a

Toh Hai Bhagwan Das, tried and tested !!  Also SujaMal..Imagine.. U reform him n become enshrined as SP heroine !!

Adham Marega toh achi baat haina, U can go for  fresh , upgraded maal .. just like Salima who got a better version than Bairam Khan ..Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-23, 15:33

With SBS segment 3 pages are filled.. With the actual airing i think more than 20 pages are going to be over.. Thumbsup

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 15:44

LOOK at HIM---- if I dont respond in another 10 mins...please call out SOS!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-23, 16:31

TFS Manu ...you write beautifully ... Awesome description ... Maar daalne wala segment

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-25, 05:57

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:How did I know that u were going to say that! And hum laug ka kya
Toh Hai Bhagwan Das, tried and tested !!  Also SujaMal..Imagine.. U reform him n become enshrined as SP heroine !!

Adham Marega toh achi baat haina, U can go for  fresh , upgraded maal .. just like Salima who got a better version than Bairam Khan ..Wink
nahin nahin bhagwan Das is to calm and placid, that will never work....u just did the job for SujaMal being turned down.. SP heroine??? imagine me being afraid, very afraid, shaking in fear, hiding behind the sofa, wat hell that would be.... wat new maal? it takes longer enough to break them in and around soon as u have u need to start on another? to much hard work, not enough enjoyment....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum