Latest topics

AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-08-23, 22:15

HI GUYS...
can somebody pls tell me what's wrong with ayaan....baar baar he says....bhaijaan u care less for nikhat and more for nazma...he is so upset that nikhat ka rishta nahi ho paya....par kya usne pyaar se ek baar bhi nazma ko hug kiya...ya phir usse  congraculate kiya...NAHI
again again asad is saying maine nikhat se pucha tha but she said she is fine...to iss par ayaan ne kya bola...kisi ko yaad hai.....ki sab bhool gaye...
"agar aap sach mai nikhat se pyaar karte to aap uske shabdo ko nahi uski silence ko samajhte....aapko nahi pata uski kya feelings hai...usne mujhse apni feelings share kari hai.."
iska matlab tumhe bhi nahi pata chalta agar woh tumhe batati na...uncle kahin ka

agree guys....

pls do comment ur views...i would love to read them....

muskaan.tekwani
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-23, 22:37

muskaan.tekwani wrote:HI GUYS...
can somebody pls tell me what's wrong with ayaan....baar baar he says....bhaijaan u care less for nikhat and more for nazma...he is so upset that nikhat ka rishta nahi ho paya....par kya usne pyaar se ek baar bhi nazma ko hug kiya...ya phir usse  congraculate kiya...NAHI
again again asad is saying maine nikhat se pucha tha but she said she is fine...to iss par ayaan ne kya bola...kisi ko yaad hai.....ki sab bhool gaye...
"agar aap sach mai nikhat se pyaar karte to aap uske shabdo ko nahi uski silence ko samajhte....aapko nahi pata uski kya feelings hai...usne mujhse apni feelings share kari hai.."
iska matlab tumhe bhi nahi pata chalta agar woh tumhe batati na...uncle kahin ka

agree guys....

pls do comment ur views...i would love to read them....

This is interesting..It appears that both the brothers are not thinking but hearing what they  want to hear or think that they are hearing is right...

Asad knows that Nikhat likes Imran immensely,  She even confessed the same to him.. So Asad merely accepting what Nikhat says is not done..

Ayan knows what sort of Kamina Imran is..Rather than getting Nikhat  back to Imran, He should try to get Najma out of the clutches of Haseena Bi..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-08-23, 22:40

that's what...Haseena bi can be the sole reasin why nazma shouldn't marry imraan....aisa hai kya us ladke mai jo dono bahene mari jaa rahi hai...aur dono bhai aise lad rahe hai.....

muskaan.tekwani
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-23, 22:50

whereas the brothers have a relation with eachother the sisters apparently don't have that relation. As for asad somewhere in his mind he feels a sense of responsibility for both set of siblings...obviously he would always lean to najma more is because he has actually grown up with her...he sees nikhat of and on and no major  interaction with her....same goes for ayan so they cant feel for the sisters they way they fell for eachother. but asad should have more sense to put najma with haseena seeing what she did to nikhat and all the stories ayan told him.....

Ashranna
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-08-23, 22:57

Ashranna wrote:whereas the brothers have a relation with eachother the sisters apparently don't have that relation. As for asad somewhere in his mind he feels a sense of responsibility for both set of siblings...obviously he would always lean to najma more is because he has actually grown up with her...he sees nikhat of and on and no major  interaction with her....same goes for ayan so they cant feel for the sisters they way they fell for eachother. but asad should have more sense to put najma with haseena seeing what she did to nikhat and all the stories ayan told him.....
point to hai lekin woh kehte hai na...asad ko apni muhobbat mil gayi hai ab woh sabko unki muhobbat dila kar hi marega

muskaan.tekwani
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 23:10

muskaan.tekwani wrote:HI GUYS...
can somebody pls tell me what's wrong with ayaan....baar baar he says....bhaijaan u care less for nikhat and more for nazma...he is so upset that nikhat ka rishta nahi ho paya....par kya usne pyaar se ek baar bhi nazma ko hug kiya...ya phir usse  congraculate kiya...NAHI
again again asad is saying maine nikhat se pucha tha but she said she is fine...to iss par ayaan ne kya bola...kisi ko yaad hai.....ki sab bhool gaye...
"agar aap sach mai nikhat se pyaar karte to aap uske shabdo ko nahi uski silence ko samajhte....aapko nahi pata uski kya feelings hai...usne mujhse apni feelings share kari hai.."
iska matlab tumhe bhi nahi pata chalta agar woh tumhe batati na...uncle kahin ka

agree guys....

pls do comment ur views...i would love to read them....
Hey Muskaan, Ayan gave the answer himself---"agar aap meri jagah khare hote toh......" We cant compare Ayan-Asad character on the same level......one doesnt speak, is restrained, another hot head and ready to take up fights. Ayan is a kiddo to big brother Asad.

Now, coming to Nikhat-Najma episode, both Asad-Ayan are emotional when it comes to their sisters. I find Asad a little more selfish than Ayan.....he just wanted to clear the name etc etc...and remove his own guilt.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-23, 23:15

Ashranna wrote:whereas the brothers have a relation with eachother the sisters apparently don't have that relation. As for asad somewhere in his mind he feels a sense of responsibility for both set of siblings...obviously he would always lean to najma more is because he has actually grown up with her...he sees nikhat of and on and no major  interaction with her....same goes for ayan so they cant feel for the sisters they way they fell for eachother. but asad should have more sense to put najma with haseena seeing what she did to nikhat and all the stories ayan told him.....
Hey Ashrana, Nikhat's silent tears wont go in vain. I feel Asad is going to bend backwards, accept dowry demands from haseena....so that Najma is happy....and then the Tanu's child will come back to haunt ....and then Asad will realise what a fool he has been...he did not dig deep into Haseena's matter.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-23, 23:33

Nice topic.... The whole discussion between brothers regarding what the sisters want..is futile! Typical male. The people concerned ..Imran, Nikhat and Najma have spoken. Imran isn't in love with Nikhat .. Najma and Imran both love one another... It's a simple equation...Nikhat has no place in this relationship! 

2 reasons to show this conflict...
Gul couldn't do Ayan-Zoya -Asad triangle but still wanted a conflcit between the brothers. Rolling Eyes 
She wanted a showcase of acting prowess between Masey and Grover and Grover lost. Bye

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-24, 11:23

Shesherkobita wrote:Nice topic.... The whole discussion between brothers regarding what the sisters want..is futile! Typical male. The people concerned ..Imran, Nikhat and Najma have spoken. Imran isn't in love with Nikhat .. Najma and Imran both love one another... It's a simple equation...Nikhat has no place in this relationship! 

2 reasons to show this conflict...
Gul couldn't do Ayan-Zoya -Asad triangle but still wanted a conflcit between the brothers. Rolling Eyes 
She wanted a showcase of acting prowess between Masey and Grover and Grover lost. Bye
bounce cheers Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-08-24, 13:19

i feel that asad and ayan ...nikhat and nazma all are fools...agar ghar mai aisa koi case hota hai to to dusri behen itni selfishly behave nahi karti hai..yaar agar nikhat already rishta tod chuki hai...to everybody should apply sense...usne kich soch kar itna badaa step uthaya hi..i personally feel that asad is a stupid man...as Ashranna wote....haseena jab nikhat ke colour ko leke itna bada scene create kar sakti thi to nazma bhi achhi khasi healthy ladki hai....woh use bhi torture kar sakti hai...this bhaiseena and her son are given a lot of attention by the KHAN khandan...they are not worth it...and this Asad will realize after tannu with her baby pops up....

muskaan.tekwani
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: AALAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH AYAN...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:18


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum