Latest topics

Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 14:00

Do let me know guys .. I might be able to do it if any one is interested 
:sunny: flower 

You can enjoy .. Or vent out your feelings .. Everything is permitted yaaron !!

:*lol*:


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 18:49; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 14:13

hi behna long hug 

as if u r not going to update either way ?  Twisted Evil 

aag lagane ka irada hai kya ? :lol!: 

tum update toh karo , 'enjoyment ' ho ya 'frustration' aag toh lagni hi hai :*lol*: 


par I m lil sulky yar....... I updated sth abt ipk's name and ipk firse update  in ipk forum here and nobody replied me :cry:  Evil or Very Mad  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 14:21

:lol!: :lol!:




Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 18:50; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 14:52

--sumana13-- wrote::lol!: :lol!:
no commenting only laughing sumi
its not happening okay?

provide ur views abt this EBP thingy ........ have not heard from u that much detective

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-26, 00:45

it is a new soap for me .. just the name is similar.. it is about aastha and Shlok not arnav and khushi so I am ok ..if the story is gripping might might watchit.. but I applaud SP for building an image of shlok in avinash .. the latest spew of tweets , articles.. clever marketing..

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 07:54

sunshine99 wrote:it is a new soap for me .. just the name is similar..


same here koel

 it is about aastha and Shlok not arnav and khushi so I am ok ..


for me the new show is okay..... but the intentions r not ....... moreover I find arnav-khushi's portrayal in both the character in the stills

if the story is gripping might might watchit..


I think they definitely have worked out on story strongly so far .... since the modification was decided in april  but noting it to b not a 4L 's I doubt the charismatic yet decent romance ....... but I might b wrong

 but I applaud SP for building an image of shlok in avinash .. the latest spew of tweets , articles.. clever marketing..

SP ka buzzness funda ka toh tarif karke kaun thakega bhala ?

but for me the problem is with the marketing , b it clever but also sounds overbroad
bringing out comparisons in media , and heating up the metal ......... it will back fire even if there is a slight slip yar

and I don't like the way avinash said ' I m turning out the way my character is ', is this the portrayal of his character strength , his hardwork , or his weak intelligence of not recognizing himself on or off the camera ?

and I don't find avinash fitted as an arrogant -24-years-old-business-phenomena ; he looks more of his character's age ....... I feel like, with that looks  if he wud have been shown 28-32 years old ....  







Last edited by aasudi on 2013-08-26, 08:07; edited 1 time in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 08:04

@ sumi

sumi u changed the title ?

yes, they have high hopes and they should have yara

after all they have worked very hard na ?

and the lead has said that they started working on it from January 13, so they have definitely worked a lot on scripting I think though in april they have modified it still their work counts on letting them hope high :) 


with high hopes they have high responsibilities too

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 10:43

I am interested in seeing the changes, if any, between the 2 stories & their characters. I am not liking the promo much, did not like Shlok’s characterization. ASR had a vulnerability which I found missing in Shlok. So if the show was not named IPK EBP, I would not have even glanced at it, so SP score on that point. However the show promo as a stand alone would not have made me check it out. But to confess, I had watched the 1st episode of IPK & left watching it only to get hooked during the New yr episodes. So I cant really tell now, I might find it interesting after some time. Cant catch it at 6pm as I reach home only by 7:45pm, so if it repeats, will check it out.

My main issue with EBP is what Abhaas has also mentioned, its not being made by 4-L. Season 2 can have different cast but if the core team which conceptualized the 1st season is not there, the essence would be missing. IPK essence was in Gul’s concept, GH screenplay, LM/AD direction, the dialogue writers’ dialogues & Raju Singh’s music. For all the season 2 shows, cast & crew are the same or sometimes cast change but crew & PH will be the same. Even though SO was associated with IPK, it was only the financial PH & not the creative PH.
Having said that, EBP might be a totally different show from the original & will work if the story is crisp & the screenplay interesting. They have been working since Jan & SO are good in PH values & the tight scripting.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-26, 10:48

aasudi wrote:@ sumi

sumi u changed the title ?

yes, they have high hopes and they should have yara

after all they have worked very hard na ?

and the lead has said that they started working on it from January 13, so they have definitely worked a lot on scripting I think though in april they have modified it still their work counts on letting them hope high :) 


with high hopes they have high responsibilities too
Yes Aasudi .. You noticed the change .. Very sharp you are !! .. A budding business woman ... You are brilliant yaara .. 

Our dear Sharmi will be giving us the written updates .. So now we can sit back and relax and chat in her threads .. Orbetter Aasudi why dont you makesmall posts daily about shlok and aastha ?? We cN have some gup shup daily in your thread ?? Think about it yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-26, 11:00

archie_79 wrote:I am interested in seeing the changes, if any, between the 2 stories & their characters. I am not liking the promo much, did not like Shlok’s characterization. ASR had a vulnerability which I found missing in Shlok. So if the show was not named IPK EBP, I would not have even glanced at it, so SP score on that point. However the show promo as a stand alone would not have made me check it out. But to confess, I had watched the 1st episode of IPK & left watching it only to get hooked during the New yr episodes. So I cant really tell now, I might find it interesting after some time. Cant catch it at 6pm as I reach home only by 7:45pm, so if it repeats, will check it out.

My main issue with EBP is what Abhaas has also mentioned, its not being made by 4-L. Season 2 can have different cast but if the core team which conceptualized the 1st season is not there, the essence would be missing. IPK essence was in Gul’s concept, GH screenplay, LM/AD direction, the dialogue writers’ dialogues & Raju Singh’s music. For all the season 2 shows, cast & crew are the same or sometimes cast change but crew & PH will be the same. Even though SO was associated with IPK, it was only the financial PH & not the creative PH.
Having said that, EBP might be a totally different show from the original & will work if the story is crisp & the screenplay interesting. They have been working since Jan & SO are good in PH values & the tight scripting.
Thanks for sharing the detailed info Shilpa .. I am keeping my fingers crossed .. So that I can bear to watch this show with out cringing too much .. Hope it is nice  in its own way

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 11:19

Lets see how it goes ..not much expectations ...as its a totally diff production system. :P

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 11:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:@ sumi

sumi u changed the title ?

yes, they have high hopes and they should have yara

after all they have worked very hard na ?

and the lead has said that they started working on it from January 13, so they have definitely worked a lot on scripting I think though in april they have modified it still their work counts on letting them hope high :) 


with high hopes they have high responsibilities too
Yes Aasudi .. You noticed the change .. Very sharp you are !! .. A budding business woman ... You are brilliant yaara .. 

Our dear Sharmi will be giving us the written updates .. So now we can sit back and relax and chat in her threads .. Orbetter Aasudi why dont you makesmall posts daily about shlok and aastha ?? We cN have some gup shup daily in your thread ?? Think about it yaara
Manu, will hit u if u say thanks again Bang 



They have been working on this since almost 8 months, so they should have a strong story. Lets see how it play out. Too many comparisons have been happening for this show & I think it should have been better if it had not been compared too much with IPK. Also as Aasudi mentioned in the other post, there has been absolutely no focus on the female lead whereas there should have been equal focus on both as it’s a love story.

TBH, when the 1st news came about IPK2, I was happy as it would have given a reality check to the people still calling & mailing for IPK2 with Sarun but I am not understanding SP strategy here with only 1 promo shown till now, the Jodi is hardly seen together (except the one segment of SBS/SBB), the time slot is one when not many youngsters/working women (who will be the target audience) will be able to watch. Well, lets wait & watch.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 11:33

zuzana wrote:Lets see how it goes ..not much expectations ...as its a totally diff production system. :P
Same here Zu, I would have liked if 4-L were the PH for IPK2. Hope SO try to tell the story their own way rather than copying 4-L type of story-telling. Will check out the show to see how they do it

*I just hope no ASR tune or Rabba-ve tunes are used*

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 12:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:@ sumi

sumi u changed the title ?

yes, they have high hopes and they should have yara

after all they have worked very hard na ?

and the lead has said that they started working on it from January 13, so they have definitely worked a lot on scripting I think though in april they have modified it still their work counts on letting them hope high :) 


with high hopes they have high responsibilities too
Yes Aasudi .. You noticed the change .. Very sharp you are !! .. A budding business woman ... You are brilliant yaara .. 

Our dear Sharmi will be giving us the written updates .. So now we can sit back and relax and chat in her threads .. Orbetter Aasudi why dont you makesmall posts daily about shlok and aastha ?? We cN have some gup shup daily in your thread ?? Think about it yaara
sumi u r somehow a close inspector to me with qh and sometimes jodha Akbar n saraswatichandra  threads ......... u must b knowing by now what ipk meant to me yar .... I doubt I will b able to give  a neutral view without basic comparisons

so I doubt I will be able to post anything but will b making posts where my heart clicks I should......... and I dnt knw abt repeats........ I think I will not b able to catch it at fresh slot ........ okay , I will think but if any thing less than ipk is shown then the show is gone yar , I will not let out any chance to vent out my frustration Twisted Evil

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Any one interested in IPK EBP ?... they have high hopes though !!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum