Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Aug13 "Zoya bani Hawa Hawai "& "AsYa ka Romance" Pics added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Aug13 "Zoya bani Hawa Hawai "& "AsYa ka Romance" Pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 14:25

Written Update ....

It is night time ...there are fairy lights in the room ....Asad is wearing a blue/grey suit and white shirt .. And Zoya is wearing pale yellow shimmering long gown and is in Sridevi's  get up of Hawa hawai dance ....
The song ..."Main kwabon ki shezaadi main har dil pe chhayi ...." Plays in the BG as Zoya dances all over Asad .. And he is surprised and sometimes happy .. Sometimes irritated .. And then gets annoyed too !,... 
VO says Asad's naughty antics and Zoya's electrifying chemistry will entertain all of us ....
"Asad ki ahtkheliyan aur Zoya ki bijlee ne sab ki hawa udaa diya "
Zoya dances all over Asad with her feathery fan touching Asad's face and Asad claps at her ...

Zoya has managed to win Asad's love all over again and Asad gives in ...
"Zoya ki pyaar ki bijlee ne Asad ko pyaaar karney ko majboor kar diya "
Zoya dances with her feathery stole going all over Asad and her fan on his face ..... He sneezes with this ROFL !!..

Asad then gets annoyed after some time .. He then claps and pulls her to him .. There is AsYa eye lock ... Their faces are almost touching .. (But they don't kiss)...Zoya then smiles ... And looks down .... Then she bursts into laughter 
Asad then pulls her into his arms and ... gently removes her Sridevi style crown from her head gives her a tight hug .... He is happy that Zoya had made so much effort to please him ...

VO says Zoya does all these strange antics just to please Asad ..."zoya ki ajaab harkatein asad ko khush karney ke liye .. Pyaar paaney ke liye " 

AWW www !,.. So sweet !,...

Zoya speaks to the viewers .. She learnt from Najma that Sridevi was Asad's favourite heroine .. So she does this act to p,ease Asad ..

Asad speaks to the viewers .. Zoya had crossed all limits ..
He says.. He meant  no offence to any one ...

VO says .... This was not Zoya's innovative idea .. This  has been done by Khushi Kumari Gupta of IPK .. To please Arnav ...
"Khushi sey seekh li hai Zoya ne "
shots of IPK with Arhi are shown ...

Vo continues that it will remain to be seen if Asad will be pleased or not .. Because whatever plans Zoya makes always backfires ....

Asad jokes on the song ....it begins with ..."lucky chick... lucky chick  ..." So he wants to see if Zoya was a lucky chick ....LOLs 

VO says Asad should learn from Zoya ...
Zoya says .. See she was so dedicated ... So much in love with Asad .. She could go any lengths ....to please him .. She had to find out from others as he had not gives her his wish list ...
Asad says he had no time to make a wish list for her !,..LOLs !!...

Asad Zoya tight close hug scene  ......Asad blows gently on her face and she closes her eyes and smiles ...
VO says they have electrified the scene with their sizzling chemistry ...

"Zoya ne aisi aag lagaayi .. Ki sabki hawa udd gayi !!!..."

Video update  .... 
.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 17:54; edited 9 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Aug13 "Zoya bani Hawa Hawai "& "AsYa ka Romance" Pics added

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 15:26

will this comparison thingy ever going to stop sumi ?

these media na ........... what if the scene is like ipk's as long as ppl see asad-zoya in their individual form in QUBOOL HAI  , and maintain their uniqueness no matters how many times the situation is used in previous shows right ? Bang 

and what's up with 4 lions that they still copy themselves .....koi aaur makers hote to hum totally copied kehsakte ........ :lol!:  might b we can call it 'recycled ' :lol!: 
 first moon-stars romance and now this 'hawahawai- bhitar bhitar aag jale ' combination ....... for god's sake gul has a very creative head  so what is the need to make sth identical ?

ab aag lagayenge toh dhuwaa toh udegi na ? confused 

as far as me is concerned I dnt mind identical scenes created out of inspiration of sth already shown but the difference in those two identical scenes should b sth which doesn't make one look inferior to the other........ like the 'phone-recording-dictation' of KMH and ipk  :) 

I think everyone's head is just messed up nowadays  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Aug13 "Zoya bani Hawa Hawai "& "AsYa ka Romance" Pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 15:29

aasudi wrote:will this comparison thingy ever going to stop sumi ?

these media na ........... what if the scene is like ipk's as long as ppl see asad-zoya in their individual form in QUBOOL HAI  , and maintain their uniqueness no matters how many times the situation is used in previous shows right ? Bang 

and what's up with 4 lions that they still copy themselves .....koi aaur makers hote to hum totally copied kehsakte ........
 first moon-stars romance and now this 'hawahawai- bhitar bhitar aag jale ' combination ....... for god's sake gul has a very creative head  so what is the need to make sth identical ?

as far as me is concerned I dnt mind identical scenes created out of inspiration of sth already shown but the difference in those two identical scenes should b sth which doesn't make one look inferior to the other........ like the 'phone-recording-dictation' of KMH and ipk  :) 

I know yaar .. Gul wants to recreate the same magic in QH as she did with Arshi but is failing ... and I too dislike this very much .. why cant they take a new song yaar .. there are endless sizzling cabaret dance numbers yaar !!....

:cry: Twisted Evil No Sleep Shout out Bang

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 17:35; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 15:40

--sumana13-- wrote:

and what's up with 4 lions that they still copy themselves .....koi aaur makers hote to hum totally copied kehsakte ........

I know yaar .. Gul wants to recreate the same magic in QH as she did with Arshi but is failing ... and I too dislike this very much .. why cant they take a new song yaar .. there are endless sizzling cabaret dance numbers yaar !!....

yes sumi ......... Ipk's consummation scene was spectacular ......... of course with bloopers too :lol!:  but they leave a mark with the omkara song sequence and the starry romance that followed ........... I was astonished that the whole sequence was shot in 8 hours for which the director have asked atleast 7-8 days ........... this Is why I think barun-sanaya chemistry and understanding of each other is spellbinding Heart 

but tell me sumi , why do gul need to recreate arshi in asya ?
she is so much creatively sane , cant she innovate a new situation, new criteria and new romance for asya ?
its not that asya can not topple arshi right ?
I know with karan and surbhi it seems difficult to create chemistry like barun and sanaya
but asya can b unique than arshi no?

and script makes the difference if u talk abt asya and arshi than sarun and kabhi .... right ?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 15:58

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

yes sumi ......... Ipk's consummation scene was spectacular ......... of course with bloopers too :lol!:  but they leave a mark with the omkara song sequence and the starry romance that followed ........... I was astonished that the whole sequence was shot in 8 hours for which the director have asked atleast 7-8 days ........... this Is why I think barun-sanaya chemistry and understanding of each other is spellbinding Heart 

she is so much creatively sane , cant she innovate a new situation, new criteria and new romance for asya ?
I know with karan and surbhi it seems difficult to create chemistry like barun and sanaya

and script makes the difference if u talk abt asya and arshi than sarun and kabhi .... right ?
So right Aasudi .. Ipk can't be recreated .. Gul ki dimaag ki Batti gul hai kya ?? dunno what she is upto .. if there are no good ideas to further the QH story line .. then just let AsYs say.... Qubool hai .....get married.... and end the show 
why torture us till our dimaag also becomes gul

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 16:42

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

So right Aasudi .. Ipk can't be recreated .. Gul ki dimaag ki Batti gul hai kya ?? dunno what she is upto .. if there are no good ideas to further the QH story line .. then just let AsYs say.... Qubool hai .....get married.... and end the show 

in this matter I don't only blame gul sumi

the channel pressurize producers or concept makers a lot I think

and moreover the online-craze or say madness ........ the mad fans always wants their Jodi toppling every other Jodi so gul has pressure to make sth great than arshi .... simple is that ..... since future means to 'fly high' not to 'fall down'......... gul is too much in pressure I think....... the only thing I cant understand is where the hell this pressure forcing gul to go the ipk way  Question ....... for god sake its Qubool hai not ipk ........ if the team cant understand it how the viewer will ......... bekar mein online-bashing and comparison suru hogi yar and I dnt like fanwars at all ...... everybody has a choice and r allowed to b happy with what they love but this 'copy' stuff will start another fanwar Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

if I m allowed to joke sumi then I wud say that 'the makers r recycling ipk scenes and makeovers just to control the waste ........ woh kya hai na available kapde , jewellery , concepts use karo toh cost aur brain ka waste nahi jayega :lol!: '

on serious note, I don't watch qh that often now , so m asking u , does it seem that gul has lost interest in this one too ?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 17:28

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

and moreover the online-craze or say madness ........ the mad fans always wants their Jodi toppling every other Jodi so gul has pressure to make sth great than arshi .... simple is that ..... since future means to 'fly high' not to 'fall down'......... gul is too much in pressure I think....... the only thing I cant understand is where the hell this pressure forcing gul to go the ipk way  Question ....... for god sake its Qubool hai not ipk ........ if the team cant understand it how the viewer will ......... bekar mein online-bashing and comparison suru hogi yar and I dnt like fanwars at all ...... everybody has a choice and r allowed to b happy with what they love but this 'copy' stuff will start another fanwar Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

if I m allowed to joke sumi then I wud say that 'the makers r recycling ipk scenes and makeovers just to control the waste ........ woh kya hai na available kapde , jewellery , concepts use karo toh cost aur brain ka waste nahi jayega :lol!: '

on serious note, I don't watch qh that often now , so m asking u , does it seem that gul has lost interest in this one too ?
Meri Jaana Aasudi .. you are absolutely free to joke .. vent out .. do anything you want to your hearts content my dearest .....

and I completely agree wit all your points in this thread you have said so faar my yaara ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 17:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Meri Jaana Aasudi .. you are absolutely free to joke .. vent out .. do anything you want to your hearts content my dearest .....

and I completely agree wit all your points in this thread you have said so faar my yaara ...

thanks sumi long hug 

sadly, I think with these segments and the 'no head no tail -immy track ' and uncertain future story of qh I doubt I will return to it ........... but the story if was limited to an acceptable negativity it has lot more promises than iss pyaar ko; being ipk an dark plus all and all lovestory and qh a family drama  ....... but all in vain due to this too much harsh storytelling and over use of illegimate relationships ..... :||^v:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 17:57

I known Aasudi the illegitimate relationships ko kya naam de yara ??.. it is completely driving me nuts 

confused zipped Scared

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 18:18

--sumana13-- wrote:I known Aasudi the illegitimate relationships ko kya naam de yara ??.. it is completely driving me nuts 

confused zipped Scared
ya sumi isko kya naam de :lol!: 
me too confused  zipped 

I think this is the one problem that is bugging gul's brain  scared 

they have mingled too much illegimate relations in the story that they cant come out to the terms how to legitimize them and make a clear end of the script .... so all this messing up is going on and on ..... with two hearts at skate [ nikkhat and imraan] over a filthy boy .... Rashid miya trapped in betn dilsahd and shirin [ he loves both but more to dilshad still cant betray shirin] ......... zoya-humaira-and father issue......... raziya and tanveer aankh mi choli ..... humeira-rajni-ayan mess up .........and so on so ......

I don't know how on the earth  the team has not gone totally nuts yet and freaked out ........ hats off to them ........ :lol!: 

on a serious note ........ will asad and zoya's plus ayan-humiara reunion with the family altogether and the villians gone solve the mess and give qh a happy ever after ending? ........

what about the two sisters falling for a same man that too worthless ? will their heart will b ever mended ?

will zoya b able to find happiness with whatever her father is and with  her guardian-lost childhood ?

will asad and najma will b happy by mere togetherness at the end after a father-deprived childhood?

what sort of compensation will raziya live for axing all the lives ?

what will Rashid think after he gets to know that he deprived his children and wife of his love for all their life ? will he b able of some redemption..........?........ or redemption for what ? which mistake he never did?

just mere 'I -loved-u-all-my-life-but-destiny-wanted-sth-else' excuse gonna work for both the fathers ?

and too much of such questions r there

in fact , a happy ending is the most powerful challenge for QH .......... hope they will b able to clear up the mess no matter how much time they need *sigh*

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 18:40

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I known Aasudi the illegitimate relationships ko kya naam de yara ??.. it is completely driving me nuts 

confused zipped Scared
me too confused  zipped 

they have mingled too much illegimate relations in the story that they cant come out to the terms how to legitimize them and make a clear end of the script .... so all this messing up is going on and on ..... with two hearts at skate [ nikkhat and imraan] over a filthy boy .... Rashid miya trapped in betn dilsahd and shirin [ he loves both but more to dilshad still cant betray shirin] ......... zoya-humaira-and father issue......... raziya and tanveer aankh mi choli ..... humeira-rajni-ayan mess up .........and so on so ......

I don't know how on the earth  the team has not gone totally nuts yet and freaked out ........ hats off to them ........ :lol!: 

on a serious note ........ will asad and zoya's plus ayan-humiara reunion with the family altogether and the villians gone solve the mess and give qh a happy ever after ending? ........

what about the two sisters falling for a same man that too worthless ? will their heart will b ever mended ?

will zoya b able to find happiness with whatever her father is and with  her guardian-lost childhood ?

will asad and najma will b happy by mere togetherness at the end after a father-deprived childhood?

what will Rashid think after he gets to know that he deprived his children and wife of his love for all their life ? will he b able of some redemption..........?........ or redemption for what ? which mistake he never did?

just mere 'I -loved-u-all-my-life-but-destiny-wanted-sth-else' excuse gonna work for both the fathers ?

in fact , a happy ending is the most powerful challenge for QH .......... hope they will b able to clear up the mess no matter how much time they need *sigh*
that is the greatest Challenge for the team QH now .. how to clean up the mess.. how to disentangle the knotted up threads n bonds ...
iss sey peheley ki Aasudi ka dimaag goes to nuts .. here ...
have some real ones and re energize your brain .. don't let Gul touch your sane thoughts that flow so freely yaara .....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 20:57; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 19:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

confused zipped Scared
me too confused  zipped 

that is the greatest Challenge for the team QH now .. how to clean up the mess.. how to disentangle the knotted up threads n bonds ...
iss sey peheley ki Aasudi ka dimaag goes to nuts .. here ...
have some real ones and re energis your brain .. done let Gul touch your sane thoughts that flow so freely yaara .....
ha ha sumi ROFL 

u are one of a kind jiska trade mark banana banta hai ROFL  Thumbsup 

lucky to have u as my virtual-sis ....... tears of joys r blurring my vision . :*lol*: 

by the way , m eating yar .......... but not 'nuts' :*lol*: 

coming back to qh ,It rather refreshes me from my boring sets of books ....... who only speaks business business and business ...... but looking at indian tv scenario , I actually can go through the business my book merely speaks :*lol*: 

moreover .... forget to mention ........ in the pictures, doesn't u think  surbhi Is looking overly make-uped ........ or my eyes cant see surbhi feminine or accept her any other look than james bond one ? :lol!: 

she is looking anything but elegant ........... or is this gul's way of refreshing viewers with oh-so-seductive surbhi ? scratch  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-25, 21:01

Aasudi Zoya looks just like Gul .. almost similar .. unfeminine and is a very large woman .. her figure lacks the feminine curves ..... it is just that KSG is there other wise all other heroes would look feminine in comparison yaar .... 
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 22:15

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi Zoya looks just like Gul .. almost similar .. unfeminine and is a very large woman .. her figure lacks the feminine curves ..... it is just that KSG is there other wise all other heroes would look feminine in comparison yaar .... 
Thumbsup  yar

what a point u caught

I was wondering if I m to hurt u with my honest comment since u like the show too much but u r here surprising me :*lol*: 

..... it is just that KSG is there other wise all other heroes would look feminine in comparison yaar .... 
:lol!: 

very well said ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL   ROFL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-26, 10:23

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi Zoya looks just like Gul .. almost similar .. unfeminine and is a very large woman .. her figure lacks the feminine curves ..... it is just that KSG is there other wise all other heroes would look feminine in comparison yaar .... 

Thumbsup  yar

what a point u caught 

I was wondering if I m to hurt u with my honest comment since u like the show too much but u r here surprising me :*lol*: 

..... it is just that KSG is there other wise all other heroes would look feminine in comparison yaar .... 

very well said ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL   ROFL
Aasudi my dear .. You have caught it right .. i do like QH , Gul and KSG .. But I am not blind to the ground realities .... We can share our thoughts here with out using unparliamentary words or bashing .. I am sure  our Admin wont mind .....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 13:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi Zoya looks just like Gul .. almost similar .. unfeminine and is a very large woman .. her figure lacks the feminine curves ..... it is just that KSG is there other wise all other heroes would look feminine in comparison yaar .... 

Thumbsup  yar

what a point u caught 

I was wondering if I m to hurt u with my honest comment since u like the show too much but u r here surprising me :*lol*: 

Aasudi my dear .. You have caught it right .. i do like QH , Gul and KSG .. But I am not blind to the ground realities .... We can share our thoughts here with out using unparliamentary words or bashing .. I am sure  our Admin wont mind .....

but we were joking on KSG's feminine hairstyle somedays back na sumi ?
:lol!:   karan and surbhi has inspired each other a lot I guess :lol!: 

jokes apart .... they make a good couple ....... not so sizzling or hot but their Jodi is very good ........ I prefer asya than kabhi ....... script is good yara except for some first fights between them the asya scenes r good .... I like the trio too yar .... but this zainesh is getting on my nerves with too much messing ....... story bhi aisa hai jaise ki 'chandrakanta ' ho :lol!:  sorry, joking :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-26, 13:59

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Thumbsup  yar

what a point u caught 

jokes apart .... they make a good couple ....... not so sizzling or hot but their Jodi is very good ........ I prefer asya than kabhi ....... script is good yara except for some first fights between them the asya scenes r good .... I like the trio too yar .... but this zainesh is getting on my nerves with too much messing ....... story bhi aisa hai jaise ki 'chandrakanta ' ho :lol!:  sorry, joking :lol!:
OMG what an unique couple .. he has feminine hair style and she is all manly ... awesome yaar ...
:*lol*: :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 14:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:Thumbsup  yar

what a point u caught 

OMG what an unique couple .. he has feminine hair style and she is all manly ... awesome yaar ...
I so agree with you gals...she looks too manly...thats why I was shocked when my son called her beautiful Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 16:12

zuzana wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi my dear .. You have caught it right .. i do like QH , Gul and KSG .. But I am not blind to the ground realities .... We can share our thoughts here with out using unparliamentary words or bashing .. I am sure  our Admin wont mind .....

I so agree with you gals...she looks too manly...thats why I was shocked when my son called her beautiful Shocked 
zu , which age is ur son ?

or do he particularly watch james bond series ?

since Hollywood heroines esp james bond type r anything but feminine :lol!: 

jokes apart .... surbhi is cute and beautiful but most of the times zoya is not .... her style doesn't goes well with me .... she is not that much of graceful as zoya apart form some specific scenes

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-26, 16:44

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:but we were joking on KSG's feminine hairstyle somedays back na sumi ?

jokes apart .... surbhi is cute and beautiful but most of the times zoya is not .... her style doesn't goes well with me .... she is not that much of graceful as zoya apart form some specific scenes
ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-26, 18:32

I don't think the character of zoya is suppose to be graceful. I don't have a problem wit zoya's character nor asad's character. I don't agree that he has a feminine hair style however he needs a hair cut. I don't know about the other serial they are being compared to but I think they have the hottest chemistry in all serials I have seen inclusive of the English serials...I still maintain the fact that zoya and asad should get married soon and build a story on their marriage as asad keeps on saying zoya this is not New York...gul do the rightful thing and create a better story for the marriage of zoya and asad stop delaying their marriage...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 18:50

Ashranna wrote:I don't think the character of zoya is suppose to be graceful. I don't have a problem wit zoya's character nor asad's character. I don't agree that he has a feminine hair style however he needs a hair cut. I don't know about the other serial they are being compared to but I think they have the hottest chemistry in all serials I have seen inclusive of the English serials...I still maintain the fact that zoya and asad should get married soon and build a story on their marriage as asad keeps on saying zoya this is not New York...gul do the rightful thing and create a better story for the marriage of zoya and asad stop delaying their marriage...
hey ashranna take it easy girl ..... but if we hurt u in anyway [u sound such ] we r very sorry...... and u r allowed to speak out what u feel or think yara

we don't have whole and whole problems with asad or zoya .... we r frustrated soul yara who like the show but now like it less for logical reasons .....after marriage gets Qubool hai the show bids adieu yara ..... n I don't want marriage but I m more than happy lovers' understanding is shown with logical parallel tracks and a bit more positive way of storytelling

however I don't agree that the char of zoya is not supposed to b graceful..... she was supposed to b of modern era's modern thinking self dependent girl that doesn't prevents a female lead to b graceful .....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 19:08

aasudi wrote:

he is a teenager ..actually what was surprising was he is very choosy...the one who says Aish isnt beautiful types so was a bit taken aback when he told that zoya was beautiful Rolling Eyes 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 19:13

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:

he is a teenager ..actually what was surprising was he is very choosy...the one who says Aish isnt beautiful types so was a bit taken aback when he told that zoya was beautiful Rolling Eyes 
personal taste, may be ?

by the way , zu do u watch intl shows or indian only ?

actually, I have watched a show called 'personal taste' so ....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum