Latest topics

TOI: Iss Pyaar Ko sequel came as a surprise: Shrenu Parikh

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOI: Iss Pyaar Ko sequel came as a surprise: Shrenu Parikh

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 11:34

Shrenu Parikh, who is currently busy with her show " Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir", says that it is a beautiful love story, full of surprises and one won't be able to predict how the two lead characters, played by her andAvinash Sachdev, would react to each other.

"Our story will be a love-hate story. You don't know what will happen between the two leads in this season... let's see how the audience accepts it," Shrenu told IANS.

While shooting, she was unaware of the fact that she is working for the second session of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon".

"It came as a surprise that the show, which we were shooting for is actually 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir'. It is a beautiful love story. I have enjoyed the process and I am excited about what will be shown on the show," she said.

The prequel "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" starred Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani. The sequel does not only have a new story, but also a new couple on screen.

Talking about the show, Shrenu said that it is fun being on the set.

"It has been amazing. We have lots of fun on the set," said the actress, who has been a part of shows like " Gulaal" and "Havan".

"I really feel blessed. After 'Gulaal', I took a break as I was studying at that time. I told my mom that we will go to Mumbai once more. I thought in case nothing would happen, I will continue my further studies abroad. It came as a surprise when I got selected for ' Havan'. I was quite lucky," she said.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: TOI: Iss Pyaar Ko sequel came as a surprise: Shrenu Parikh

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 11:41

TFS Zu!!! long hug 

I liked Shrenu’s views more than Avinash’s views on IPK EBP. Shrenu talked more about the story & Avinash was busy talking about his character & taking digs at BS.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 11:44

archie_79 wrote:TFS Zu!!! long hug 

I liked Shrenu’s views more than Avinash’s views on IPK EBP. Shrenu talked more about the story & Avinash was busy talking about his character & taking digs at BS.
I agree he is coming out with lots of attitude and unnecessary statements which is not needed. Who the hell is he to judge BS or his actions...lets see how much he can carry the show

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-26, 11:45

@ Shilps....Haa.. desperate times ask for desperate measures... the pressure is more for Avinash.. obviously Twisted Evil

Yeah, Shrenu is being more grounded kind of a girl!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-26, 11:50

zuzana wrote:

I agree he is coming out with lots of attitude and unnecessary statements which is not needed. Who the hell is he to judge BS or his actions...lets see how much he can carry the show
Zu matha... poor fellow... let him go... chinna pulla theriyama pesiduchu...
(insignificant kid, didnt know what he talks)

Avinash.... You are a marked man now... Buaji's belan is not going to leave you free... affraid

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 11:56

Seriously Zu & Vi, I have absolutely no problems with IPK2 coming with a new cast. SP has the rights, it will make money out of it. Its business for them. However I did not like the same font & same banner being used of IPK2. Y copy, y not make it completely different from IPK? Evil or Very Mad 

Then Avinash, I was pitying him for the bashing he will receive as IPK fans got hold of his twitter handle but when I read his IVs, I was completely put off by him. He says he is becoming like his character off-screen too, then I pity him. What next, if he plays a murderer next, will he start murdering people? :lol!: 

And his views on actors quitting shows, he could have added this is his views & others can feel differently but he did not say that, how can he determine if a person is respectful or disrespectful to his profession when he isn’t aware of the reasons which the actor had for quitting. Even if BS quit for movies, he had completed his notice period & quit, how does it become being disrespectful to one’s profession? Y so much talking about himself, how about letting ur work do the talkign?

PS. I wonder y there have been no comparison questions asked to Shrenu with SI? In all Avinash's IVs the Q is there

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 12:03

Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Avinash.... You are a marked man now... Buaji's belan is not going to leave you free... affraid
chinna pulla Rolling Eyes :lol!: 
kya baat hai Vi ladki ur siding Avinash ji too much...kya chakkkar hai? bounce 

TRP will be his biggest belan affraid

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 12:09

Shilps I too didnt like the way SP took the title away...IPK was unique and some things shouldnt be touched...some stupid show will share the name of IPK which adds to more confusion..I didnt like that.

The media wanted to create some furore so harped on Avinash but he could have handled the questions more diplomatically giving a neutral replies

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-26, 12:10

archie_79 wrote:Seriously Zu & Vi, I have absolutely no problems with IPK2 coming with a new cast. SP has the rights, it will make money out of it. Its business for them. However I did not like the same font & same banner being used of IPK2. Y copy, y not make it completely different from IPK? Evil or Very Mad 

Then Avinash, I was pitying him for the bashing he will receive as IPK fans got hold of his twitter handle but when I read his IVs, I was completely put off by him. He says he is becoming like his character off-screen too, then I pity him. What next, if he plays a murderer next, will he start murdering people? :lol!: 

And his views on actors quitting shows, he could have added this is his views & others can feel differently but he did not say that, how can he determine if a person is respectful or disrespectful to his profession when he isn’t aware of the reasons which the actor had for quitting. Even if BS quit for movies, he had completed his notice period & quit, how does it become being disrespectful to one’s profession? Y so much talking about himself, how about letting ur work do the talkign?

PS. I wonder y there have been no comparison questions asked to Shrenu with SI? In all Avinash's IVs the Q is there
Aasudi dear, Lets take cue from dear old BS and keep calm on this... the action will always speak louder than words... We are pretty sure about BS skills, his decisions and his capabilities, and we are gonna see soon about Avi's capabilities too.. if he does well, we are gonna appreciate... if he flunks, we are gonna sit and have a laugh... I seriously wish him good now... and I also wish he learns how to give IVs soon...

and also, lets give him the benefit of doubt, we werent present when the IV was taken, he would have told it in a good sense, the reporter could have twisted/edited it... we dont know na?

calm down and stay cool hun, just like Mr.Sobti!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 12:20

zuzana wrote:

ZU and shilpa
its not who is speaking and intending to take digs at barun .......... its channel back up and support let him speak........its neither who the hell is he? since everyone is concerned abt putting barun down and making him a hero ...... its how the hell he could judge barun's action ?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 12:25

@ Zu, actually I don’t have a problem with the name per se  many fans were calling/spamming SP for IPK2 with Sarun & were being fooled into thinking that Barun wants to return to TV & wants to work in IPK2 again when he has made clear in his IVs that he doesn’t like the grueling hours in TV. Also the title rights are with SP as the creative rights are with Gul. Which is y Gul is using scenes similar to IPK in QH which is well within her right & same way SP is using the title.
I don’t like the banner which is similar to IPK & also the characterizations which are similar to ASR & Khushi but TBH, Shlok is coming across as a bad guy instead of a guy in pain. I also dread if they will be using the music rights as like the title rights they too are with SP.
I would have liked them to go for a completely different story & characters as not only the cast, even the crew is different. Instead of trying to copy IPK, they should have made a different love story.

@ Vi, u forgot my name :cry: 
I am giving him the benefit of doubt, maybe SP would have told him to say it, I wouldn’t have minded if only he had added that these r his personal views. I think they were targeting the fans who hate BS for quitting with these statements as in another IV he also told that he had movie offers during CB but he never quit the show & also told that he did not agree that TV does not give u free time.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 12:36

honestly speaking ...... they have good back up for story since vedraj, sudheer kumar, Hitesh kewalya, ritesh shah ,gautam hegde , jankai v etc work pivotal for star network ........ so the flow of story, dialouges and screenplay is not going weaker than ipk's if they r in the team ......... as far as sets deigns r concerned then I love to go for one and only 'megha s kumar' ...... so the more expensive sets on the RM didn't go well with me to b frank .... and what ever they have to deal with lots of obvious biases ........ they surely have a very tough task in hand ...... since gul is not being able to go the ASR-ish way with asad in qh herself then it might b difficult for other anyway ..............

but loved shrenu's insights and limited talkings than avinash babu who has not taken break once he started opening his mouth....... he surely seems a tough guy :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-26, 12:46

sorry for spamming Zu ......now i am curious to know what is the meaning of chinna pulla ?

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 12:50

zuzana wrote:

zu and shilpa agreed to u both

and its not who the hell is he to poke nose at barun's actions ? cuz every other concerned  person is somehow doing the same

its how the hell he can poke nose on barun's actions ?

leave it zu ......... his bolbachhan with unnecessary attitude and statements will back fire on him if he doesn't improve that ......... moreover his bolbachhan has inflicted him more to carry the show on his sole shoulders than with the whole team ...... lets wait and watch

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 12:55

archie_79 wrote:Seriously Zu & Vi, I have absolutely no problems with IPK2 coming with a new cast. SP has the rights, it will make money out of it. Its business for them. However I did not like the same font & same banner being used of IPK2. Y copy, y not make it completely different from IPK? Evil or Very Mad 

shilpa its because shrenu is grounded or left to b grounded so no comparisons have come on firey terms ............ and this guy has started thinking him the baap of ASR so comparisons r on fire.......... if u heat the metal and don't know how to mould it properly the heating will burn u Twisted Evil

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-26, 13:27

archie_79 wrote:@ Zu, actually I don’t have a problem with the name per se  many fans were calling/spamming SP for IPK2 with Sarun & were being fooled into thinking that Barun wants to return to TV & wants to work in IPK2 again when he has made clear in his IVs that he doesn’t like the grueling hours in TV. Also the title rights are with SP as the creative rights are with Gul. Which is y Gul is using scenes similar to IPK in QH which is well within her right & same way SP is using the title.
I don’t like the banner which is similar to IPK & also the characterizations which are similar to ASR & Khushi but TBH, Shlok is coming across as a bad guy instead of a guy in pain. I also dread if they will be using the music rights as like the title rights they too are with SP.
I would have liked them to go for a completely different story & characters as not only the cast, even the crew is different. Instead of trying to copy IPK, they should have made a different love story.

I am giving him the benefit of doubt, maybe SP would have told him to say it, I wouldn’t have minded if only he had added that these r his personal views. I think they were targeting the fans who hate BS for quitting with these statements as in another IV he also told that he had movie offers during CB but he never quit the show & also told that he did not agree that TV does not give u free time.
No bey, that was a mistake... silly me... I know you are our pyaari shilps... I know you have two kids.. I even know that you once murmered about Arnav in sleep and got your dear hubbywa worried about his wife's love for him:twisted:  I remember a lot of things about you Shilps:twisted:

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-26, 13:35

zuzana wrote:
Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Vi and Siding with Avinash in a single line? How dare you zu?  

You can imagine the song Sonnathu nee thanna sol sol sol... echoing in the background!

Vi is always a pakka BS phanka! ... no mijanderstandinjz pleaj!

I only meant to say that this guy or his words are insignificant in front of BS ka actions... and we know that actions always speak louder than words...

and more than TRP, he needs to withstand the comparisons that they make with him and the mr.Perfect.. He put mud on himself... He needs to learn a lot!

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-08-26, 13:37; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 13:37

Abavi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:@ Zu, actually I don’t have a problem with the name per se  many fans were calling/spamming SP for IPK2 with Sarun & were being fooled into thinking that Barun wants to return to TV & wants to work in IPK2 again when he has made clear in his IVs that he doesn’t like the grueling hours in TV. Also the title rights are with SP as the creative rights are with Gul. Which is y Gul is using scenes similar to IPK in QH which is well within her right & same way SP is using the title.

No bey, that was a mistake... silly me... I know you are our pyaari shilps... I know you have two kids.. I even know that you once murmered about Arnav in sleep and got your dear hubbywa worried about his wife's love for him Twisted Evil  I remember a lot of things about you Shilps:twisted:
@ Bold - abey yeh kab hua, mujhe bhi pata nahin. :lol!:I am curious now, whom have u got me confused with on the bold? Who amongst us took Arnav's name when asleep? Twisted Evil

Last edited by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 13:43; edited 1 time in total

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-26, 13:39

archie_79 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

No bey, that was a mistake... silly me... I know you are our pyaari shilps... I know you have two kids.. I even know that you once murmered about Arnav in sleep and got your dear hubbywa worried about his wife's love for him Twisted Evil  I remember a lot of things about you Shilps:twisted:
@ Bold - abey yeh kab hua, mujhe bhi pata nahin. :lol!:I am curious now, whom have u got me confused with on the bold? Who amongst us took Arnav's name when asleep? Twisted Evil
Not you?
Now Vi is confused... Ok, let me dig it up.. should be in one of the redux pages...
you sure it is not you? Twisted Evil

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-26, 13:41

zuzana wrote:
Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:

How big is TRP going to b an issue with it taking a 6pm slot?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 13:41

@ Aasudi I agree Shrenu is grounded but the media who is looking around for masala has been harping on the comparisons of Shlok with ASR. I think they would not have left the opportunity to ask Shrenu about the similarities between Khushi & Aastha as I feel Aastha is more like Khushi (except that she doesn’t have a troubled past) whereas Shlok is a bit different from ASR (with the MCP attitude & the belief in God). The focus has been definitely ASR/Barun than Khushi/SI in the promotions.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 13:44

Abavi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Not you?
Now Vi is confused... Ok, let me dig it up.. should be in one of the redux pages...
you sure it is not you? Twisted Evil

No re, I dont make such sweet blunders :P
Search & tell, who was that Wink

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 13:44

cheena007 wrote:sorry for spamming Zu ......now i am curious to know what is the meaning of chinna pulla ?
oyeee sorry kyon bol rahin hai tu..spamming is our janam sidd haq bounce 

chinna pulla means small kid...Vi is asking us to let go off avinash as
he is still a bacha Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 13:48

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:I agree he is coming out with lots of attitude and unnecessary statements which is not needed. Who the hell is he to judge BS or his actions...lets see how much he can carry the show

Yes Sarra, SP hasnt promoted it well on TV too, only 1 promo has been telecasted & I guess, only 1 SBS & SBB segment on it.

The major promotion is being done OL & I guess they are targeting the OL viewers more as at 6pm slot, youngsters/working women would not be able to watch it, only housewives will be able to watch.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 13:53

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:I agree he is coming out with lots of attitude and unnecessary statements which is not needed. Who the hell is he to judge BS or his actions...lets see how much he can carry the show

good point sarra cheers  yes SP is experimenting with this slot but if trps are very dismal then its a problem

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum