Latest topics

HT :My friends don't appreciate Shlok: Avinash Sachdev

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HT :My friends don't appreciate Shlok: Avinash Sachdev

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-26, 13:27

TV actor Avinash Sachdev, who will be seen as male chauvinist Shlok Agnihotri in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir, says his friends don't appreciate his character. 

Contrary to his role of a loving and caring husband in Choti Bahu, Avinash will seen as a guy who hates women and

challenges their need for equality. 

"It's a different character all together. I am playing a male chauvinist who feels that women are inferior to their male counterparts. My friends have never seen this side of me and therefore, they are shocked and extremely surprised with my behaviour. Moreover, they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude," he said in a statement. 

Starting Aug 26 on Star Plus, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir revolves around Astha Kirloskar (played by Shrenu Parikh) and Shlok. It's a love-hate story of the two. 

Produced by Sphere Origin, the show also brings together an ensemble cast that includes Manish Wadhwa, Geetanjali Tikekar, Tushar Dalvi and Prachi Shah amongst others.

IANS
Mumbai

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: HT :My friends don't appreciate Shlok: Avinash Sachdev

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 06:08

sumi , I missed this post yara

but something sort of heard before too with a different title .... might b on another news portal Rolling Eyes 

I wish this guy shuts up off screen for sometime :lol!: 

people has accepted , more appropriately,  fiercely  accepted/appreciated  the dark character of 'Christian Grey ' and I thought shlok agnihotri is one on the league ..... Twisted Evil 

so where is this non-appreciation comes form Question  Rolling Eyes 

after all its a character of a show and in reality too such characters persist ...... scratch 

okay , its their life and they r allowed to perceive things their way ..... :) 

but 'I m being like my onscreen char'  is just too much to digest Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil 

then is it time to look for a replacement Question  Idea  Twisted Evil 

if I m to joke on this statement then I wud say either his 'screws' r loose or he has some sort of scientific-reactive problems :lol!:  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum