Latest topics

Tweets from Star Plus & Avinash on IPKKND2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 17:49

STAR Plus@StarPlus 4h
Yes, this is our handsome and dashing star, Shlok Agnihotri. RT if you love his look. #IPKKND2 pic.twitter.com/kav7MVPreG

STAR Plus@StarPlus 4h
Tweet with #IPKKND2 & tell us how excited are you for the show.

STAR Plus@StarPlus 4h
We have a huge surprise for you. We want to see how excited your are for #IPKKND2 .Get set.

STAR Plus@StarPlus 4h
Yes! On #IPKKND2 :)RT @nAiNa_KrAaZzy: @avinashsachdev4 @StarPlus : Avinash coming with new Avatar Sooooooooooooooooooo.....Exited....

STAR Plus@StarPlus 4h
#IPKKND2 RT @avinashsachdev4: @suchi69 Thank you sooo much!! Ask ur mom also to watch... much needed:-):-) love you.....

STAR Plus@StarPlus 4h
Tweet with #IPKKND2 & Shlok will take you to his most beautiful 'Agnihotri Mansion'. @avinashsachdev4

STAR Plus@StarPlus 3h
Wow! #IPKKND2 RT @avinashsachdev4: pic.twitter.com/WVo9zlEW4k

STAR Plus@StarPlus 3h
Tell us using #IPKKND2 what do you think of Shlok Agnihotri.

STAR Plus@StarPlus 3h
RT if you want to visit Shlok's 'Agnihotri Mansion'. #IPKKND2 pic.twitter.com/pGVuecyR4h

STAR Plus@StarPlus 3h
Oh yes :)RT @payalgoyal712: @StarPlus I so wana vist Shlok Agnihotri Mansion. Can I please #IPKKND2

STAR Plus@StarPlus 3h
If Shlok is 'rough & tough' how do you think will his better half be? Tell us using #IPKKND2 @avinashsachdev4 pic.twitter.com/kDrv1OYDtM

STAR Plus@StarPlus 2h
Ahhh! RT @shabazaslam7861: @StarPlus #IPKKND2 @avinashsachdev4 she will be sweeter than sugar

STAR Plus@StarPlus 2h
Just 3 hours to go for #IPKKND2 RT if you can't wait for our show to begin.

STAR Plus@StarPlus 2h
How excited are you to visit Shlok's 'Agnihotri Mansion'? RT and tell us NOW! #IPKKND2 pic.twitter.com/j3FPTTGNDs

STAR Plus@StarPlus 2h
This is Shlok's exclusive footage.He drives a Ferrari & has a massive house.Watch it: #IPKKND2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pic.twitter.com/G2v1I1OTLB

STAR Plus@StarPlus 2h
This is not it guys! We have Shlok's exclusive message for all his fans on Twitter. Keep tweeting with #IPKKND2 and we shall reveal the same

STAR Plus@StarPlus 1h
Shlok is too much in love with his Twitter fans.This is his message for you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #IPKKND2 pic.twitter.com/QtKqSB21Y9

STAR Plus@StarPlus 13m
Just few more mins and we will begin with our 1st episode of #IPKKND2 RT if you are going to watch it.

Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4 25 Aug
In love with my character! ! pic.twitter.com/b7t9mHhylB

Avinash Sachdev
@avinashsachdev4 25 Aug
pic.twitter.com/UWHmTCpCOw

Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4 4h
Excited and happy for this new beginning! Yes, #IPKKND2 starts today, 6PM only on @StarPlus .Do watch :)

Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4 4h
Watch me as Shlok Agnihotri in #IPKKND2 only on star plus, starting today at 6 pm...:-):-)

Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4 3h
pic.twitter.com/feQ1jnYh0q

Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4 42m
For all the people who do not have starplus... plz log in to starplus.in to watch #IPKKND2

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets from Star Plus & Avinash on IPKKND2

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-26, 17:55

I was right in thinking that they are focussing more on OL viewers. Hope they havent forgotten that this is a love story, where is the female lead??

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-26, 18:01

lol Shilpa, they r not focusing on the female lead, the first one it ending up being the male lead who created the chaos, they seem to want to try and c if they can cause a frenzy with the male lead from the beginning this time...hmm so he is asking if u can't watch the show on tv to watch it online, take it that offer is only for viewers in India and not abroad... the show has started in India hasn't it? It's 6.01 there now isn't it?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum