Latest topics

IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-29, 01:00

Interesting,had some similarities between season 1 and 2 but it is going to make some waves

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 01:04

perfumeheaven wrote:Interesting,had some similarities between season 1 and 2 but it is going to make some waves
Hello my sparkling rose with heavenly perfume ..  chatting thread Zainab .. I was missing your presence here buddy 
cheers flower :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-29, 01:06

Shesherkobita wrote:How do you know that's the real mommy KOEL? I thought his real mom had left them ( maybe for another man) and this is his step mom... I don't where I got that... Random spoilers maybe... But his past sure made me curious. 
Agree with you... Could show his frustration in other ways... I liked what he said " I met a girl and nothing has gone right after that meeting" :)  But the dad's reaction was odd.. He didnt probe further... Which means Cvs just wanted to add random DEEP sentences out of context! IPK 1 writers were amazing at that.
Shlok is the younger son. and Anjali is the hale and hearty mom whom he despises.. the reason being the deathof a female  a yr before which Shlok attributes to her... the dead girl can be his wife, gf, sister but not mother since polygamy is prohibited by law .

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 01:09

sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:How do you know that's the real mommy KOEL? I thought his real mom had left them ( maybe for another man) and this is his step mom... I don't where I got that... Random spoilers maybe... But his past sure made me curious. 
Agree with you... Could show his frustration in other ways... I liked what he said " I met a girl and nothing has gone right after that meeting" :)  But the dad's reaction was odd.. He didnt probe further... Which means Cvs just wanted to add random DEEP sentences out of context! IPK 1 writers were amazing at that.
Shlok is the younger son. and Anjali is the hale and hearty mom whom he despises.. the reason being the deathof a female  a yr before which Shlok attributes to her... the dead girl can be his wife, gf, sister but not mother since polygamy is prohibited by law .
Aha ... Okay... That sounds logical and probable... Wonder where his derogatory attitude towards women came from ( as seen on promos?) ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 03:28

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
 sarra0 wrote:Koel its the reactions that r fun, they r more amusing then the show so far...that SP is trying to get interest again internationally isn't surprising but i hope they have more up there sleeves...
Agree Sarra. if you have been a viewer of an excellent actor like Sobti with fantastic dialogues as an add On....U are done for....no telly actor in a similar role comes close till now.
Yep,  ASR dialogues first grabbed me from the beginning, the conversation with his uncle... at the beginning BS didn't speak as much with his eyes but he still managed to get through wen he was angry, this show may come in handy for a laugh.. .. i know not quite the same type of character but the current one that is ok is Tokas as Jalal.
Oh Can I mention Shlok's beady eyes.... I am always amazed at early ASR with his beady dead eyes... And how they seem to have expanded in latter episodes as Arnav & turned into puppy eyes. It's magical... I have never seen this actor ( playing Shlok) before and don't know whether his eyes speak or not... I have watched IPK episodes in mute just following Sobti's eyes Embarassed 

If they ( IPK 2) don't have a good writing team then it will not be worth watching...cause the IPK story was very simple.. It's the script and the execution that took it to the next level.
Yep how many episodes were there were ASR did not have many dialogues and it was his eyes that spoke and each expression could b identified without a single word having to b uttered... no idea have never seen the guy playing Shlok before, but i think his previous role was the opposite to Shlok...

sphere Origins is meant to b a good at story telling, but havnt had much success in love stories, let's c how it goes, but big improvement is currently required...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 03:40

sunshine99 wrote:
She is the mother? I should pay more attention I thought Anjali was the step mother, oops, yeah I would have expected more probing from his dad or Anjali about the meeting a girl...neither seemed really curious unless they know him to well, but v don't...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 15:12

I m watching jhalak dikhlaja segment in SBS , n I found it relevant here so posting this  Shocked 

'drashti'  is  dancing in 'halkat jawani' from the movie 'heroine' and her dress-up and dancing is almost same as of 'kareena' in the movie ..... a thought propped in my mind and I m going to express .... scratch 

is it necessary to dance similarly like that ?  Question 
or there is some rules that u cant change the basics while adopting an item dance ? scratch 
actually , this question bugs me most of the time whenever I watch same song in various shows but with similar attire and steps ? detective

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 18:00

aasudi wrote:I m watching jhalak dikhlaja segment in SBS , n I found it relevant here so posting this  Shocked 

'drashti'  is  dancing in 'halkat jawani' from the movie 'heroine' and her dress-up and dancing is almost same as of 'kareena' in the movie ..... a thought propped in my mind and I m going to express .... scratch 

is it necessary to dance similarly like that ?  Question 
or there is some rules that u cant change the basics while adopting an item dance ? scratch 
actually , this question bugs me most of the time whenever I watch same song in various shows but with similar attire and steps ? detective
Aasudi TRP ke liye kuch bhi karegaa yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 18:00

Ek baar phir 29Aug13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 18:06

Shlok blames Aastha for all his problems .. He got late just because of her ... He barks .. GET OUT !!!.....

Aastha tries to explain the truth and prove herself innocent / blameless 
Butbher dad forces her to apologise ... 
Shlok says he would never forgive her ....even though  his dad seeks forgiveness ...
Beginning with anger n MU and face off ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 18:15

it seems so trivial, all his problems?? not true...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 18:17

Shlok accuses her of lying ....rang badalti ho !!... Nyyat saaf nahin hai ....

Aastha accuses hin of battameezi, ladkiyon sey baat karney ki tameez ...etc etc 

.." Chod chhad ke apney salim ki galli .".. Her mobile  ring tone 

Grab her hand over the door knob .... Prevent her departure before hearing him out ...... And exchange angry looks ...pins her to the door !! 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 18:23

--sumana13-- wrote:Shlok accuses her of lying ....rang badalti ho !!... Nyyat saaf nahin hai ....

Grab her hand over the door knob .... Prevent her departure before hearing him out ...... And exchange angry looks ...pins her to the door !! 
badtameez dil badtameez dil
manena manena  :lol!: 

badtamizi nahin karenge toh kahan se pyar hogi haan sumi ?

I think he has problems with 'women' not 'girls' :lol!: 

I m joking flower

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 18:26

"Situation dekhkar react karti hoon "says aastha to ashlok's mom !!... Mom is totally pissed off with her audacity .... 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 18:27

--sumana13-- wrote:Shlok blames Aastha for all his problems .. He got late just because of her ... He barks .. GET OUT !!!.....

Shlok says he would never forgive her ....even though  his dad seeks forgiveness ...
I can hear get out as many times as he calls

please god, restrict the 'what the?'s and 'unbelievable's  cold 

I m again joking .... :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 18:29

--sumana13-- wrote:Shlok accuses her of lying ....rang badalti ho !!... Nyyat saaf nahin hai ....

Now y does that remind me of ASR, Khushi Kumari Gupta u can't go without listening to me!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 18:30

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Shlok blames Aastha for all his problems .. He got late just because of her ... He barks .. GET OUT !!!.....

OMg his dad impressed ...... he wants to make Aastha his bahu !!astha kaa haath for shlok !!...

Aastha 's dad shares  his message with her mother  .
aastha shocked ... 
her mom is thrilled.....
At home  shlok is furious ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 21:39; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 18:33

--sumana13-- wrote:"Situation dekhkar react karti hoon "says aastha to ashlok's mom !!... Mom is totally pissed off with her audacity .... 
good she needs jolting, thou don't know which tone she used

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 18:38

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:"Situation dekhkar react karti hoon "says aastha to ashlok's mom !!... Mom is totally pissed off with her audacity .... 
precap Shlok grabbing Aastha angrily in the car park Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 18:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

OMg his dad impressed ...... he wants to make Aastha his bahu !!astha kaa haath for shlok !!...

he sends his messenger to her house .
aastha shocked ... 
her mom is thrilled.....
shlok is furious ...
Manu he he let the marriage happen, the dad will also learn she won't stay a step behind the men!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 18:49

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
precap Shlok grabbing Aastha angrily in the car park Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Manu u bored already? Big hugs for u for watchin and updating so that v can make fun of it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 18:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
if u want various ways of manhandling and rebel against ipk's manhandling .... please read
'50 shades of grey ' by E.L.james  :lol!:  joking again run

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 21:19

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Manu u bored already? Big hugs for u for watchin and updating so that v can make fun of it
Yeah I am enjoying reading all your comments yaara .. That is why  I updated Sarra meri jaan

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 21:21

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
if u want various ways of manhandling and rebel against ipk's manhandling .... please read
Aasudi you are great yaar .. Will try n look up that book on line yaara .. Thanks ..
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 21:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:good she needs jolting, thou don't know which tone she used
Aasudi you are great yaar .. Will try n look up that book on line yaara .. Thanks ..
long hug
sumi , u love ipk right?
then the book is the must to b read for ipk lovers .... actually ipk's plot was inspired by that book .... its truly mind blowing yar .... '50 shades of ASR ' would b too great .... the male lead 'grey' fits 'ASR' too well and the female lead 'ana' fits 'khushi' a lot .......... too dark story , n I m crazy for dark stories ..... in EBP to I m more interested in the dark shade of shlok than the lovestory .... I somehow feel that the chemistry of the leads can not touch barun-sanaya at all  neither the shlok will b able to touch ASR but if they improve in positive direction then it can savior the essence of ipk ....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum