Latest topics

IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 23:01

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:precap Shlok grabbing Aastha angrily in the car park Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
if u want various ways of manhandling and rebel against ipk's manhandling .... please read
'50 shades of grey ' by E.L.james  :lol!:  joking again run
Aasudi you are great yaar .. Will try n look up that book on line yaara .. Thanks ..
long hug
sumi , u love ipk right?
then the book is the must to b read for ipk lovers .... actually ipk's plot was inspired by that book .... its truly mind blowing yar .... '50 shades of ASR ' would b too great .... the male lead 'grey' fits 'ASR' too well and the female lead 'ana' fits 'khushi' a lot .......... too dark story , n I m crazy for dark stories ..... in EBP to I m more interested in the dark shade of shlok than the lovestory .... I somehow feel that the chemistry of the leads can not touch barun-sanaya at all  neither the shlok will b able to touch ASR but if they improve in positive direction then it can savior the essence of ipk ....
I can never stop thanking you yaara for all the sweet things you do ....
here is the pic of Shlok when he learns about his marriage with Aastha 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 23:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:if u want various ways of manhandling and rebel against ipk's manhandling .... please read
Aasudi you are great yaar .. Will try n look up that book on line yaara .. Thanks ..
long hug
sumi , u love ipk right?
then the book is the must to b read for ipk lovers .... actually ipk's plot was inspired by that book .... its truly mind blowing yar .... '50 shades of ASR ' would b too great .... the male lead 'grey' fits 'ASR' too well and the female lead 'ana' fits 'khushi' a lot .......... too dark story , n I m crazy for dark stories ..... in EBP to I m more interested in the dark shade of shlok than the lovestory .... I somehow feel that the chemistry of the leads can not touch barun-sanaya at all  neither the shlok will b able to touch ASR but if they improve in positive direction then it can savior the essence of ipk ....
I can never stop thanking you yaara for all the sweet things you do ....
here is the pic of Shlok when he learns about his marriage with Aastha 
epic picture sumi :lol!: 

will download it and set as mobile-wallpaper :*lol*: 

all phone calls and messages will tell me 'kal' and never come with the fear  :>//:

very dark , very arrogant .... enough to scare my call and messages  :*lol*:  

I m joking

on serious note , thanks sumi long hug

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 23:11

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:good she needs jolting, thou don't know which tone she used
precap Shlok grabbing Aastha angrily in the car park Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
if u want various ways of manhandling and rebel against ipk's manhandling .... please read
long hug
Manu u r way to innocent for that book.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 00:02

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:precap Shlok grabbing Aastha angrily in the car park Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
long hug
Have you read it Sarra ?? are you warning me against it ??
Shocked Shocked affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 00:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:if u want various ways of manhandling and rebel against ipk's manhandling .... please read
long hug
Shocked Shocked affraid
ya sarra is right actually sumi .... u r way innocent for that book :) 

that book is very dark, crazily dark .... disturbing sort of dark .... if u r comfortable with such explicitly dark concepts then only do read yaar flower 

by the way , u r medical intern no? In which deptt.?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 00:25

Sumana... 50 shades in on Bondage/Sadomasochistic physical relationship... you must've studied about them in Jurisprudence. They used to be medico legally banned. They are very popular now ( 5o shades have definitely contributed in it). 
James churned it into a love story... the guy keeps hurting ( physically) but she keeps going back for more. its funny how alll these erotic novels are written by plump middle aged housewives....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 00:39

Shesherkobita wrote:Sumana... 50 shades in on Bondage/Sadomasochistic physical relationship... you must've studied about them in Jurisprudence. They used to be medico legally banned. They are very popular now ( 5o shades have definitely contributed in it). 
James churned it into a love story... the guy keeps hurting ( physically) but she keeps going back for more. its funny how alll these erotic novels are written by plump middle aged housewives....
OK I can get what you mean .. is it about the sadist/pervert/unusual ways of lovemaking between couples is it ..affraid affraid 
may be then I should stay away ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 00:41

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi you are great yaar .. Will try n look up that book on line yaara .. Thanks ..
long hug
Shocked Shocked affraid

that book is very dark, crazily dark .... disturbing sort of dark .... if u r comfortable with such explicitly dark concepts then only do read yaar flower 

internship in all Depts .. presently in peadiatrics/ neonatology  ... till the end of next month .... will be rotated after that flower

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 00:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Manu u r way to innocent for that book.
Shocked Shocked affraid

internship in all Depts .. presently in peadiatrics/ neonatology  ... till the end of next month .... will be rotated after that flower
I don't know that much about medical but I think u r not used to such concepts...peadiatrics means medical health of infant to 18 yr old right? .... u see sabi's post ... she elaborates more than me in terms of medical course.... so decide urself to read or not .... if not comfortable then do not read .... u might find it idotic rather :)

Last edited by aasudi on 2013-08-30, 00:47; edited 1 time in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 00:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
long hug
Shocked Shocked affraid
Yep Manu I have, it is a badly written book, I think it will b classed as a erotic romance with BDSM.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 00:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Sumana... 50 shades in on Bondage/Sadomasochistic physical relationship... you must've studied about them in Jurisprudence. They used to be medico legally banned. They are very popular now ( 5o shades have definitely contributed in it). 
OK I can get what you mean .. is it about the sadist/pervert/unusual ways of lovemaking between couples is it ..affraid affraid 
exactly. its a very popular book. I have not read it. I thought IPK was too much till I fell in love with ASR. they did a good job of humanizing him. Christian Grey ( on 50 shades) has a dark past like being molested when young or something ( i saw the writer's interview)... instead of seeking psychological help they end up hurting the heroine who is supposed to understand his pain and sympathize and take part in his odd behavior. confused

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 00:52

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi you are great yaar .. Will try n look up that book on line yaara .. Thanks ..
long hug
Shocked Shocked affraid
Yep Manu I have, it is a badly written book, I think it will b classed as a erotic romance with BDSM.
OOPS !!.....Shocked Shocked thanks for warning .... any way if that is the case it is not available in the library here yaar ... and I am in such a disturbed area .. cant go book hunting to the market anyway :(

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 00:59; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 00:57

your tellin me.. they must make shed loads of money, I walk into a bookshop and the amount that say if u loved 50 shades of grey u will love this etc that is my queue to move on... and they r now tuning it into a film... Ah well those plump middle aged housewives don't have there own ASR!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 01:00

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
exactly. its a very popular book. I have not read it. I thought IPK was too much till I fell in love with ASR. they did a good job of humanizing him. Christian Grey ( on 50 shades) has a dark past like being molested when young or something ( i saw the writer's interview)... instead of seeking psychological help they end up hurting the heroine who is supposed to understand his pain and sympathize and take part in his odd behavior. confused

U thought ASR was to much until u fell in love with him???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 01:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Manu u r way to innocent for that book.
Shocked Shocked affraid
OOPS !!.....Shocked Shocked thanks for warning .... any way if that is the case it is not available in the library here yaar ... and I am in such a disturbed area .. cant go boo hunting in the market anyway :(
I believe ,u should look life with every aspect that surround u .... sometimes what happens to u only wont b enough experience  for u to deal with what uncertainty  is going to happen in the future .... so if u experience the aspects in any means b it book, movies, serials , who gives a view to society ; it wud b helpful to u .... u know its good to learn attributes of madness before dealing with mad ppl out there type :) 

now, this book stuff is enough .... its ipk fir se chat corner .... n we r going the ipk firse way ... no head no tail type until now :lol!:  I m joking

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 01:06

sarra0 wrote:
your tellin me.. they must make shed loads of money, I walk into a bookshop and the amount that say if u loved 50 shades of grey u will love this etc that is my queue to move on... and they r now tuning it into a film... Ah well those plump middle aged housewives don't have there own ASR!
I have seen her husband on TV... a regular looking nice guy, half the size of James. You probably saw him too since she is a Brit. James wrote it as a FF of Twilight! Stephanie Meyer (Twilight)  is not just a housewife ...she is MORMON...highly religious with ankle length skirt! If I had writing capacity i could write write some too ( I am plump, middle aged & housewife) mused by Sobti... Alas, i was not gifted with any skills!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 01:07

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
actually the day I meet ASR was when he was  all-jumping -and-saving-the-girl in teez episode and finished previous 38 episodes in 2 nights so I actually never get chance to think ASR was too much .... the reason also being I was used to such stories .... they show such stuffs in Korean dramas too... n it was indian let me understand it more deeply.... I couldn't hate ASR the moment I saw him so my helplessness continued even when he tore the dori of an innocent girl , when make her fall from his cabin..... and for my never there hate the reason was one and only barun sobti .... he lived ASR so well.... obviously took some time to excel that but he has the passion from the first scene  Starry Love

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 01:16

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
I didnt like ASR and I didnt think BS was good looking... I thought he looked like Suneil Shetty ( whom i abhorred). Yes ASR was hard for me to accept till he saved Khushi from the guest house and BS acting blew my mind off and gave me the feeling there is more to him than just a rich guy throwing his weight around. Sarra... i watched IPK alone... so i dint get interpretations from IF writers... I am just telling you about my gut feelings while watching. look at me now...completely in love with BS... dragged down face, too big a mouth, Suneil Shetty lookalike??? What?? I said those? that was a different Sabrina!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 01:18

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Have you read it Sarra ?? are you warning me against it ??
Shocked Shocked affraid
OOPS !!.....Shocked Shocked thanks for warning .... any way if that is the case it is not available in the library here yaar ... and I am in such a disturbed area .. cant go boo hunting in the market anyway :(
I believe ,u should look life with every aspect that surround u .... sometimes what happens to u only wont b enough experience  for u to deal with what uncertainty  is going to happen in the future .... so if u experience the aspects in any means b it book, movies, serials , who gives a view to society ; it wud b helpful to u .... u know its good to learn attributes of madness before dealing with mad ppl out there type :) 

now, this book stuff is enough .... its ipk fir se chat corner .... n we r going the ipk firse way ... no head no tail type until now :lol!:  I m joking
Aasudi if it is IPK phir sey .. then do you think he will go for a fake marriage with the girl Aastha ....and fake it as real before his family ??
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 01:19

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OK I can get what you mean .. is it about the sadist/pervert/unusual ways of lovemaking between couples is it ..affraid affraid 
actually the day I meet ASR was when he was  all-jumping -and-saving-the-girl in teez episode and finished previous 38 episodes in 2 nights so I actually never get chance to think ASR was too much .... the reason also being I was used to such stories .... they show such stuffs in Korean dramas too... n it was indian let me understand it more deeply.... I couldn't hate ASR the moment I saw him so my helplessness continued even when he tore the dori of an innocent girl , when make her fall from his cabin..... and for my never there hate the reason was one and only barun sobti .... he lived ASR so well.... obviously took some time to excel that but he has the passion from the first scene  Starry Love
I watched the show from the beginning and he got me from the beginning... his conversation with his uncle, his ripping her dori, slapping that guy, letting go of her hand from the first floor and that's wen I thou he is different, this is a character to watch out for, shame they ruined the character and watered him down... i havnt watched any korean shows but American shows while different to IPK have so much worse..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 01:20

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OK I can get what you mean .. is it about the sadist/pervert/unusual ways of lovemaking between couples is it ..affraid affraid 
I didnt like ASR and I didnt think BS was good looking... I thought he looked like Suneil Shetty ( whom i abhorred). Yes ASR was hard for me to accept till he saved Khushi from the guest house and BS acting blew my mind off and gave me the feeling there is more to him than just a rich guy throwing his weight around. Sarra... i watched IPK alone... so i dint get interpretations from IF writers... I am just telling you about my gut feelings while watching. look at me now...completely in love with BS... dragged down face, too big a mouth, Suneil Shetty lookalike??? What?? I said those? that was a different Sabrina!
Sabrina I fell in love with ASR when he had the first rain hug scene in the parking lot .... that was chemistrylicious .. ...
Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 01:27

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
nahiiiiiin sunil shetty? I can't stand that guy, he should never smile I think it makes him look soooo weird...

the first few months I watched on my own, I wasn't on IF for the analysing that came months and months after, I don't know y but i connected and understood his character from the beginning... i have to say I didn't notice BS till much much later, he crept up on me with his acting and his off screen antics unlike ASR...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 01:27

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:exactly. its a very popular book. I have not read it. I thought IPK was too much till I fell in love with ASR. they did a good job of humanizing him. Christian Grey ( on 50 shades) has a dark past like being molested when young or something ( i saw the writer's interview)... instead of seeking psychological help they end up hurting the heroine who is supposed to understand his pain and sympathize and take part in his odd behavior. confused
I watched the show from the beginning and he got me from the beginning... his conversation with his uncle, his ripping her dori,  slapping that guy, letting go of her hand from the first floor and that's wen I thou he is different, this is a character to watch out for, shame they ruined the character and watered him down... i havnt watched any korean shows but American shows while different to IPK have so much worse..
the character butcher of ASR was the worst tv experience of my life ... I don't watch English shows that much .... just some comedy shows that too don't follow regularly... m much into Korean stuff .... truly speaking ipk was my first tv serial too.... have watched some episodes of lots of shows but never got hooked to any show.... one day my sis insisted to watch ipk but I was tuning to some dance reality show ; the scene was the 'office-tika-scene-betn-arnav-anjali'  but I skipped the channel....

later on the 39th episode my di forcefully made me watch that one episode and dnt knw what happened my heart go dhak-dhak ....n after then it has become an wonderful journey....the entry BG of ASR and that ASR-ish attitude , I cant do anything but fall for the man ...... it has touched my soul.... still watch the scenes, episodes and read a lot of fanfic .... will I b ever get over it ? :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 01:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:exactly. its a very popular book. I have not read it. I thought IPK was too much till I fell in love with ASR. they did a good job of humanizing him. Christian Grey ( on 50 shades) has a dark past like being molested when young or something ( i saw the writer's interview)... instead of seeking psychological help they end up hurting the heroine who is supposed to understand his pain and sympathize and take part in his odd behavior. confused
Sabrina I fell in love with ASR when he had the first rain hug scene in the parking lot .... that was chemistrylicious .. ...
Starry Love
I fell in love in one small scene... after Guest House incidence.. when he was home and Anjali says "Why are you after Khushi, what has she done to you?" and he jerks for a milisecond and says "Paata Nehi Kya kia" and i was gooooone.... I fell in love with the character as well as BS... what brlliant acting... that was point of no return for me. I have seen that scene so many times..wish someone would Loop it in a GIf.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 01:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
I have seen her husband on TV... a regular looking nice guy, half the size of James. You probably saw him too since she is a Brit. James wrote it as a FF of Twilight! Stephanie Meyer (Twilight)  is not just a housewife ...she is MORMON...highly religious with ankle length skirt! If I had writing capacity i could write write some too ( I am plump, middle aged & housewife) mused by Sobti... Alas, i was not gifted with any skills!
na I havnt seen her never mind the husband, I'm not usually interested in the person just the product and extremely rare for more then that... really as an FF for twilight? I actually liked those books...didn't realise she was a Mormon, i just know I thou she would do another book in the series and I found out she had started it, but it was leaked on the net wen she was still drafting it and so she stopped... think of Sobti and the poetry and words will come on to the page for u, I wish I could write.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum