Latest topics

IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 01:37

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:exactly. its a very popular book. I have not read it. I thought IPK was too much till I fell in love with ASR. they did a good job of humanizing him. Christian Grey ( on 50 shades) has a dark past like being molested when young or something ( i saw the writer's interview)... instead of seeking psychological help they end up hurting the heroine who is supposed to understand his pain and sympathize and take part in his odd behavior. confused
U thought ASR was to much until u fell in love with him???  
I didnt like ASR and I didnt think BS was good looking... I thought he looked like Suneil Shetty ( whom i abhorred). Yes ASR was hard for me to accept till he saved Khushi from the guest house and BS acting blew my mind off and gave me the feeling there is more to him than just a rich guy throwing his weight around. Sarra... i watched IPK alone... so i dint get interpretations from IF writers... I am just telling you about my gut feelings while watching. look at me now...completely in love with BS... dragged down face, too big a mouth, Suneil Shetty lookalike??? What?? I said those? that was a different Sabrina!
nahiiiiiin sunil shetty? I can't stand that guy, he should never smile I think it makes him look soooo weird...

the first few months I watched on my own, I wasn't on IF for the analysing that came months and months after, I don't know y but i connected and understood his character from the beginning... i have to say I didn't notice BS till much much later, he crept up on me with his acting and his off screen antics unlike ASR...
same here sarra.... first I fell for arnav then barun came later back .... I didn't even knew any indian tv actors name before barun sobti .... the offscreen seg and internet helped me to recognize the man behind the almighty ASR.... when I knew goofy barun I was like is this the same ASR? .... unbelievable ... :P   and when I discovered barun cant shake a leg much later than teri-meri dance sequence ... I was like what the ? if he cant dance then who can ?

but knowing him more n more , the love only grew for this man ... a very courageous man , ambitious man and a common man ........ I cant say today whom I love more arnav or barun? :) 

I don't despise suniel shetty by the way , but I have a school friend total imposter of him .... n I don't like my friend than suneil shetty :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 01:39

Sorry for the disturbing visual... I am a changed woman after falling in love... i dont think they are similar anymore. 

keep chatting... gotta take my daughter swimming.

ps: I have read the leaked version... it was the first one Twilight..narrated from Edwards POV... just another way to make money!
Which american shows have heroes who are rough with heroine? maybe i havent seen them as i dont have cable... i never seen Somerholder Vampire stuff.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 01:47; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 01:42

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:U thought ASR was to much until u fell in love with him???  
actually the day I meet ASR was when he was  all-jumping -and-saving-the-girl in teez episode and finished previous 38 episodes in 2 nights so I actually never get chance to think ASR was too much .... the reason also being I was used to such stories .... they show such stuffs in Korean dramas too... n it was indian let me understand it more deeply.... I couldn't hate ASR the moment I saw him so my helplessness continued even when he tore the dori of an innocent girl , when make her fall from his cabin..... and for my never there hate the reason was one and only barun sobti .... he lived ASR so well.... obviously took some time to excel that but he has the passion from the first scene  Starry Love
I watched the show from the beginning and he got me from the beginning... his conversation with his uncle, his ripping her dori,  slapping that guy, letting go of her hand from the first floor and that's wen I thou he is different, this is a character to watch out for, shame they ruined the character and watered him down... i havnt watched any korean shows but American shows while different to IPK have so much worse..
the character butcher of ASR was the worst tv experience of my life ... I don't watch English shows that much .... just some comedy shows that too don't follow regularly... m much into Korean stuff .... truly speaking ipk was my first tv serial too.... have watched some episodes of lots of shows but never got hooked to any show.... one day my sis insisted to watch ipk but I was tuning to some dance reality show ; the scene was the 'office-tika-scene-betn-arnav-anjali'  but I skipped the channel....

later on the 39th episode my di forcefully made me watch that one episode and dnt knw what happened my heart go dhak-dhak ....n after then it has become an wonderful journey....the entry BG of ASR and that ASR-ish attitude , I cant do anything but fall for the man ...... it has touched my soul.... still watch the scenes, episodes and read a lot of fanfic .... will I b ever get over it ? :)
yes worst and cause v felt so much with this show v felt everything, I don't regret experiencing such a character its unusual but oh the frustration wen u think wat they did to wat could have been an epic character and show.... i havnt seen the show in wat a year and I still remember scenes such was the shows power...

office tikka scene, is that the one near the beginning wen she came, exasperated him and it was the other office if I remember, it wasn't the glass circular one that came after...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 01:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:exactly. its a very popular book. I have not read it. I thought IPK was too much till I fell in love with ASR. they did a good job of humanizing him. Christian Grey ( on 50 shades) has a dark past like being molested when young or something ( i saw the writer's interview)... instead of seeking psychological help they end up hurting the heroine who is supposed to understand his pain and sympathize and take part in his odd behavior. confused
I didnt like ASR and I didnt think BS was good looking... I thought he looked like Suneil Shetty ( whom i abhorred). Yes ASR was hard for me to accept till he saved Khushi from the guest house and BS acting blew my mind off and gave me the feeling there is more to him than just a rich guy throwing his weight around. Sarra... i watched IPK alone... so i dint get interpretations from IF writers... I am just telling you about my gut feelings while watching. look at me now...completely in love with BS... dragged down face, too big a mouth, Suneil Shetty lookalike??? What?? I said those? that was a different Sabrina!
Sabrina I fell in love with ASR when he had the first rain hug scene in the parking lot .... that was chemistrylicious .. ...
Starry Love
don't say me mad ,If I bar the truth that I watched 39th episode first , I fell in love with this man ,ASR, when he exits out of the helicopter,take off the sunglasses  and the attitude that followed on.... :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 01:50

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
nahiiiiiin sunil shetty? I can't stand that guy, he should never smile I think it makes him look soooo weird...

the first few months I watched on my own, I wasn't on IF for the analysing that came months and months after, I don't know y but i connected and understood his character from the beginning... i have to say I didn't notice BS till much much later, he crept up on me with his acting and his off screen antics unlike ASR...
same here sarra.... first I fell for arnav then barun came later back .... I didn't even knew any indian tv actors name before barun sobti .... the offscreen seg and internet helped me to recognize the man behind the almighty ASR.... when I knew goofy barun I was like is this the same ASR? .... unbelievable ... :P   and when I discovered barun cant shake a leg much later than teri-meri dance sequence ... I was like what the ? if he cant dance then who can ?

but knowing him more n more , the love only grew for this man ... a very courageous man , ambitious man and a common man ........ I cant say today whom I love more arnav or barun? :) 

I don't despise suniel shetty by the way , but I have a school friend total imposter of him .... n I don't like my friend than suneil shetty :lol!:
Teri meri u can c he is stiff, doesn't move much and is generally covered by SI.. it was intelligently done taking into account his skill...

that's probably the same for a lot..Both have made there place in people's heart...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 01:50

Shesherkobita wrote:

Sorry for the disturbing visual... I am a changed woman after falling in love... i dont think they are similar anymore. 

sabi purrfect example of

har ek friend kamina hota hai [transalation: every friend is a ba*tard ]

what have u done ?

total disturbing visual :lol!: 

I choose not to forgive u for this  Twisted Evil

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 01:56

Shesherkobita wrote:

ps: I have read the leaked version... it was the first one Twilight..narrated from Edwards POV... just another way to make money!
Which american shows have heroes who are rough with heroine? maybe i havent seen them as i dont have cable... i never seen Somerholder Vampire stuff.
You didn't, tell me u didn't, my eyes my eyes, u posted sunil shetty's pic? r u feeling okay? Wat The!

enjoy watching the swimming...

Yeah it was from Edwards point, I think I downloaded it and didn't get round to read it, story of my life...yeah but the first 4books made a lot, she could have carried on with it if it was just about money.

Uh I don't know about rough in terms of grabbing arms, hands in American shows, to b honest if I say that it wouldn't register the same way it does in an Indian show cause American ones show so much more.. i watched him in the vampire diaries..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 02:03

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I didnt like ASR and I didnt think BS was good looking... I thought he looked like Suneil Shetty ( whom i abhorred). Yes ASR was hard for me to accept till he saved Khushi from the guest house and BS acting blew my mind off and gave me the feeling there is more to him than just a rich guy throwing his weight around. Sarra... i watched IPK alone... so i dint get interpretations from IF writers... I am just telling you about my gut feelings while watching. look at me now...completely in love with BS... dragged down face, too big a mouth, Suneil Shetty lookalike??? What?? I said those? that was a different Sabrina!

Teri meri u can c he is stiff, doesn't move much and is generally covered by SI.. it was intelligently done taking into account his skill...

that's probably the same for a lot..Both have made there place in people's heart...
I know he technically cant dance with his body but he dances with his expression and eyes ... and teri meri was well covered by the whole team .... still was best compared to numerous teri meris scattered over all indian tv series performed by dancing-experts ....

that 'mujhse shaadi karoge ' and the 'pehla pehla pyar' still irritates me but since its sobti I let it go with a heavy heart Wink  and enjoy more :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 02:12

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:actually the day I meet ASR was when he was  all-jumping -and-saving-the-girl in teez episode and finished previous 38 episodes in 2 nights so I actually never get chance to think ASR was too much .... the reason also being I was used to such stories .... they show such stuffs in Korean dramas too... n it was indian let me understand it more deeply.... I couldn't hate ASR the moment I saw him so my helplessness continued even when he tore the dori of an innocent girl , when make her fall from his cabin..... and for my never there hate the reason was one and only barun sobti .... he lived ASR so well.... obviously took some time to excel that but he has the passion from the first scene  Starry Love
I watched the show from the beginning and he got me from the beginning... his conversation with his uncle, his ripping her dori,  slapping that guy, letting go of her hand from the first floor and that's wen I thou he is different, this is a character to watch out for, shame they ruined the character and watered him down... i havnt watched any korean shows but American shows while different to IPK have so much worse..
the character butcher of ASR was the worst tv experience of my life ... I don't watch English shows that much .... just some comedy shows that too don't follow regularly... m much into Korean stuff .... truly speaking ipk was my first tv serial too.... have watched some episodes of lots of shows but never got hooked to any show.... one day my sis insisted to watch ipk but I was tuning to some dance reality show ; the scene was the 'office-tika-scene-betn-arnav-anjali'  but I skipped the channel....

later on the 39th episode my di forcefully made me watch that one episode and dnt knw what happened my heart go dhak-dhak ....n after then it has become an wonderful journey....the entry BG of ASR and that ASR-ish attitude , I cant do anything but fall for the man ...... it has touched my soul.... still watch the scenes, episodes and read a lot of fanfic .... will I b ever get over it ? :)
yes worst and cause v felt so much with this show v felt everything, I don't regret experiencing such a character its unusual but oh the frustration wen u think wat they did to wat could have been an epic character and show.... i havnt seen the show in wat a year and I still remember scenes such was the shows power...

office tikka scene, is that the one near the beginning wen she came, exasperated him and it was the other office if I remember, it wasn't the glass circular one that came after...
the frustration of what they do with the show which could have been epic and unreachable, sometimes bugs me to no end .... so I think every serial should come up with a specified period and pre-designed sketch for whole the period....but for ipk 1.5 years was well deserved time , had they have not ruined the show for some illogical reasons it could have make a history on world television not only indian tv.....I still get frustrated that the most beautiful thing was butchered most mercilessly  ....still the show maintained to be a classic.... I applaud the whole team for that  

and yes the office tikka scene, the office was not the AR designs that was introduced once khushi has to b employed therein ...... :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 03:47

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nahiiiiiin sunil shetty? I can't stand that guy, he should never smile I think it makes him look soooo weird...

I know he technically cant dance with his body but he dances with his expression and eyes ... and teri meri was well covered by the whole team .... still was best compared to numerous teri meris scattered over all indian tv series performed by dancing-experts ....

that 'mujhse shaadi karoge ' and the 'pehla pehla pyar' still irritates me but since its sobti I let it go with a heavy heart Wink  and enjoy more :)
is there anything BS can't do with his eyes? for me IPK version of Teri Meri overtook the Salman Kareena version..I have seen the song attempted twice in think in QH epic failure, apart from that I don't know where else they have shown it...

dont remind me of Mujhse Shaadi karoge, bad bad, cringed wen I watched that, could have taken the rest of it if they hadn't put the towel step in.... where was the pehla pehla pyar used?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 03:54

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I watched the show from the beginning and he got me from the beginning... his conversation with his uncle, his ripping her dori,  slapping that guy, letting go of her hand from the first floor and that's wen I thou he is different, this is a character to watch out for, shame they ruined the character and watered him down... i havnt watched any korean shows but American shows while different to IPK have so much worse..

the frustration of what they do with the show which could have been epic and unreachable, sometimes bugs me to no end .... so I think every serial should come up with a specified period and pre-designed sketch for whole the period....but for ipk 1.5 years was well deserved time , had they have not ruined the show for some illogical reasons it could have make a history on world television not only indian tv.....I still get frustrated that the most beautiful thing was butchered most mercilessly  ....still the show maintained to be a classic.... I applaud the whole team for that  

and yes the office tikka scene, the office was not the AR designs that was introduced once khushi has to b employed therein ...... :)
I know, I have mixed feelings with it, i consider it the IPK I loved to b the first 10 months, it could have been a classic, last year I think it was at some point in the UK sky bought an Indian show to show on their arts channel, with was the guy from DABH who starred in it, it was a fighting one or something like that, can't remember if it was mythical one, but had IPK stayed true and lived up to its potential it could have been great if it was ever considered for an non Indian channel, oh well to late for anything to b done now...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-30, 05:00

Hey,

I just wanted to ask you all that did you all think that star plus has able grab the audience attention with this EBP. 

In my opinion after 3 episode it seems that people have already lost interest. Though it had a good opening in UK, I think yesterday Raj twitted that for second episode it was last in star plus.

But I must thank star plus as the channel indirectly helping Barun( who lived the character ASR) by realize the viewers that how much talented Barun is and it is impossible for anyone to copy him. When ASR gets angry though viewers also get angry but  falll for him but here it is very difficult to guess whether slok is angry. If by pinning girl on wall or by giving angry statements to a girl without any emotions the chrarcter willl not get success. AS does not show any emotions. It is just get a feeling that 2 people are just reciting their dialogues. i never critize anybody acting AS has ahuge  responsiblity but here he is just trying to copy ASR(Barun) which is impossible and now it is looking odd.

initially when the channel time slot I was literally surprise but I understand that the channel itself is not sure about their product.

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 08:03

@sarra
yes, sarra the towel part..haha...moreover his unlucky sherwani...hehe :lol!: 

'pehla pehla pyar' was on sangeet when arshi fantasize each other in place of nk-mami performance...not poor than 'towel' dance but the steps were 80s-90s girly steps so i dnt find interesting...was well executed though

and 'teri-meri' was of salman-kareena ? :lol!:  joking .... I know but that song's salmaan-kareena portrayal is nowhere near arshi's both for me .... :) 

they lose interest or say modified script since force marriage but still the sanity of ipk was there till the end....just essential scenes were limited to very few in last two months...script was rather disaster...hpy that it ended after barun's exit, for me it should had ended earlier , very earlier...until the re-marriage, except 4 mr/mrs. Jha dumbness and arnav's modified past, it was fine for me...but afterwards it was mercilessly killed...still saddens me

yes too late to do anything .... but might the channel and producers learned sth from the blunder :P 

now i generally cant trust any indian show...hope this scenario changes, n this business-mere-business concept flexibles

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 10:12

godavarisudha wrote:Hey,
hi, u have a very beautiful name :) 
I just wanted to ask you all that did you all think that star plus has able grab the audience attention with this EBP. 

yes,star plus has been able to grab the audience attention .... its obvious , if not for ipk's name the hype wudnt b the same

In my opinion after 3 episode it seems that people have already lost interest. Though it had a good opening in UK, I think yesterday Raj twitted that for second episode it was last in star plus.

interest was never there to b lost dear :lol!: 
most of the ppl were/r attentive because its linked to ipk .... that's all

its not astonishing for it to pull record breaking viewers in UK with its first episode , UK was ipk's major intl market yara

and the whole font copy, when u have promised something else , with weak execution and  script , the records should record-breakingly go down no ?  detective 

but I thing the makers r playing safe for some initial episodes , trying to create the 'feel' of ipk .... but if only they knew k format only was not the ' feel' attached to ipk.... it was the right team at right job

if they develop the story further with good execution and scripting , it will definitely grab some viewers but not as much as of ipk .... might b enough viewers to let it live the 6 pm slot and a recognizable online mass  flower 

just look at it a fresh show , not related to ipk , then its not pathetically bad either ... it seems it has some good stuffs inside it

But I must thank star plus as the channel indirectly helping Barun( who lived the character ASR) by realize the viewers that how much talented Barun is and it is impossible for anyone to copy him. When ASR gets angry though viewers also get angry but  falll for him but here it is very difficult to guess whether slok is angry. If by pinning girl on wall or by giving angry statements to a girl without any emotions the chrarcter willl not get success. AS does not show any emotions. It is just get a feeling that 2 people are just reciting their dialogues. i never critize anybody acting AS has ahuge  responsiblity but here he is just trying to copy ASR(Barun) which is impossible and now it is looking odd.

Thumbsup good joke ... :) 

yes, avi lacks the emotions and expressions .... but his screen presence is good .... he was fine in his previous role but that role was a simple-one .... but shlok , is complicated .... so might not b his forte .... or he will take some time

I feel both the leads r not the exactly right person to b casted for an intense-love-hate-tale as it is synopsized .... both need a drastic change to reach where barun and sanaya were

initially when the channel time slot I was literally surprise but I understand that the channel itself is not sure about their product.

star is experimenting and they have not expected ipk-like success for this show, that Is general .... they just want some revenue in least cost  :) 
@blue - my replies

by the way , godhavarisudha have u read chetan's five point someone ?

the  character  there hari , who narrates the book to audience ... he is portrayed as dumb, average man , and the another protagonist ryan , a smart man and rebelling man

hari always wanted to become ryan not for he likes ryan but for he dislikes himself .... he want to rebel as ryan  does  .... he follows ryan everywhere...... but at the end he recognizes himself and  succeeds being himself ..... yes, he learns to rebel  ....actually rebels against ryan [writes letter to ryan's parents  without his consent, impostering ryan] ....... he realizes  he doesn't need to b ryan to rebel

I think this ipk ek baar phir and ipk relates to hari and ryan a lot
ek baar phir se should make own name to b recognized and successful than to rely on ipk's name .... they need to rebel against ipk and still maintain the essence of ipk

obviously tough job in hand yara :) 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 11:48

I think initially they were able to grab the attention, but i have always said grabbing it and keeping it r two different things... the first episode in the UK got over 100,000 viewers so a decent start, yep second day it was around 25,000 which is good big difference but that can also be because SP made an error in its schedule, while the episode was shown it was not listed, so there were probably a lot of people who didn't tune in cause they didn't realise... and yesterday the figures were back up to about 75,000. it will take a little while for the show and viewing figures to settle down... but if they don't improve it won't hold attention...

there is no question about it Shlok currently cannot replace ASR, whether the actors improves with the show will be seen in time, but currently i don't feel anything with either character...

the time slot like IPK can be considered as an experiment by SP, and if it can hook online and international viewers as there strategy seems to want then having a 6pm slot could work to their advantage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 12:47

sarra0 wrote:

I think initially they were able to grab the attention, but i have always said grabbing it and keeping it r two different things... the first episode in the UK got over 100,000 viewers so a decent start, yep second day it was around 25,000 which is good big difference but that can also be because SP made an error in its schedule, while the episode was shown it was not listed, so there were probably a lot of people who didn't tune in cause they didn't realise... and yesterday the figures were back up to about 75,000. it will take a little while for the show and viewing figures to settle down... but if they don't improve it won't hold attention...

there is no question about it Shlok currently cannot replace ASR, whether the actors improves with the show will be seen in time, but currently i don't feel anything with either character...

the time slot like IPK can be considered as an experiment by SP, and if it can hook online and international viewers as there strategy seems to want then having a 6pm slot could work to their advantage...
by the way , girls , I was thinking k when something is adapted form its original form to convert into something else , there r copyrights issues ...... they should pay 'royalties' ...... :) 

what about asking 'royalty ' from shlok for aping 'arnav'? :lol!: 
afterall if ASR is 'copied' then 'copyrights ' issues should be considered right ? Wink 
and ASR was not only star's property .... 4 lions and barun have a significant 'hissa' too .... Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  

like someone said 'petitions' r too common nowadays .... shall we start a petition that avi should pay 'royalty' to barun ? :*lol*: I m joking wave 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 12:52

sarra0 wrote:

Ur bang on sarra...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 13:22

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
actually the day I meet ASR was when he was  all-jumping -and-saving-the-girl in teez episode and finished previous 38 episodes in 2 nights so I actually never get chance to think ASR was too much .... the reason also being I was used to such stories .... they show such stuffs in Korean dramas too... n it was indian let me understand it more deeply.... I couldn't hate ASR the moment I saw him so my helplessness continued even when he tore the dori of an innocent girl , when make her fall from his cabin..... and for my never there hate the reason was one and only barun sobti .... he lived ASR so well.... obviously took some time to excel that but he has the passion from the first scene  Starry Love
oyyeee ur all discussing ASR without me Evil or Very Mad 

I never hated ASR at any time...he was the most vulnerable for me...KKG knew how to handle things so why bother abt her Twisted Evil ..even when he made her sleep outside after the contract marriage I supported ASRs stand....I was the one of the few who were with him in IF..and the group I used to discuss in IF had called me sadist for that :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 13:37

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

I never hated ASR at any time...he was the most vulnerable for me...KKG knew how to handle things so why bother abt her Twisted Evil ..even when he made her sleep outside after the contract marriage I supported ASRs stand....I was the one of the few who were with him in IF..and the group I used to discuss in IF had called me sadist for that :lol!: 
add me zu on that list of sadist :lol!: 

I too never hated ASR, even when he barks at her after returning from the kidnapping and Anjali attempts killing her baby .... I somehow think myself as khushi so understand his every vulnerability :lol!: 

n I am proud that I never leave arnav's side even when khushi contemplated to leave .... I think I deserve him more than khushi :*lol*: 

in case of force marriage I was on my supportive best yara .... he was dumped by his 3-3.5 year jeeja whose 'expressed love' he 'trusted' so how come he 'trust' an 'implied yet not expressed love' from khushi's side ? confused 

actually , when I watch a love story , that too like ipk .... I sideline my feminine-protestive  brain and enjoy the pain, happiness or whatever emotion Is shown by the love-birds in full swing .... :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 14:57

aasudi wrote:@sarra
yes, sarra the towel part..haha...moreover his unlucky sherwani...hehe :lol!: 

'pehla pehla pyar' was on sangeet when arshi fantasize each other in place of nk-mami performance...not poor than 'towel' dance but the steps were 80s-90s girly steps so i dnt find interesting...was well executed though

and 'teri-meri' was of salman-kareena ? :lol!:  joking .... I know but that song's salmaan-kareena portrayal is nowhere near arshi's both for me .... :) 

they lose interest or say modified script since force marriage but still the sanity of ipk was there till the end....just essential scenes were limited to very few in last two months...script was rather disaster...hpy that it ended after barun's exit, for me it should had ended earlier , very earlier...until the re-marriage, except 4 mr/mrs. Jha dumbness and arnav's modified past, it was fine for me...but afterwards it was mercilessly killed...still saddens me

yes too late to do anything .... but might the channel and producers learned sth from the blunder :P 

now i generally cant trust any indian show...hope this scenario changes, n this business-mere-business concept flexibles
I remember that now, I didn't think much of it, odd choice having NK and Mami dancing to that wen Akash and Payal were there...

i stopped watching couldn't take any more...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-30, 15:02

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Zu u know well enough it doesn't matter the topic, it doesn't matter the forum but v can certainly turn it about ASR, he is the topic that never fades...

same here, I never hated him, yes Khushi knew how to handle everything including ASR, it's a shame they could have bought out a really good story line with Khushi's issues but didn't...i wasn't keen on him making her sleep outside but still didn't hate him I just expected that Khushi would come inside either cause he would feel guilty or because she would make him and not by comedy!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-30, 16:20

ASR ki baatein ho rahi hai, toh hum kaise peeche reh sakte hain

I never ever hated ASR,, even when he tells her he wishes he never met her in his life after the Anjali abortion seq. That was the meanest thing which ASR did, as at that point of time, he was clear of all MUs. But in the next scene, u know his eyes portraying the regret & u know that he can never stay without Khushi. He will never say that from his heart.
Each & every mean thing which ASR did to Khushi, u know that for every hurt he is giving her, he is feeling double the pain (esp. in the Faraq Padta Hai track).

BS did such an excellent job of portraying the turmoil of ASR & the hurt which ASR carries for the entire world that, even at his cruel best in the office track, we were just not able to hate or be angry with him.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 16:49

archie_79 wrote:ASR ki baatein ho rahi hai, toh hum kaise peeche reh sakte hain

I never ever hated ASR,, even when he tells her he wishes he never met her in his life after the Anjali abortion seq. That was the meanest thing which ASR did, as at that point of time, he was clear of all MUs. But in the next scene, u know his eyes portraying the regret & u know that he can never stay without Khushi. He will never say that from his heart.
Each & every mean thing which ASR did to Khushi, u know that for every hurt he is giving her, he is feeling double the pain (esp. in the Faraq Padta Hai track).

BS did such an excellent job of portraying the turmoil of ASR & the hurt which ASR carries for the entire world that, even at his cruel best in the office track, we were just not able to hate or be angry with him.
totally agreed shilps  long hug 

if the portrayal wasn't enough then I might had hated him in some point but barun speaks volumes with his acting that I doubt even script was written to that extent ....

barun sobti is not made in a day and I hope ppl realize this :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-30, 17:03

aasudi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:ASR ki baatein ho rahi hai, toh hum kaise peeche reh sakte hain

totally agreed shilps  long hug 

if the portrayal wasn't enough then I might had hated him in some point but barun speaks volumes with his acting that I doubt even script was written to that extent ....

barun sobti is not made in a day and I hope ppl realize this :)
@Bold - Thumbsup

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 18:36

IPK EBP on 30Aug13

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 19:07; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum