Latest topics

IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 18:36

Missed first half of the show 

At Shlok's house 
It is dinner time .. MIL n DIL laying the table ...
Shlok's mom critically checking the table .. She looks at DIL Sojal sternly as she has not set a bowl right .. DIL then corrects it ( finicky Asad style )Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

MIL sends little Kavya away .. Does not allow the kid to dine with the adults even on FIL's  insistence ... Rules of the house blah blah ...Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Shlok's dad receives a call that shlok is  to receive an award for his contribution to girls education  .....Rolling Eyes 
His bhabhi Sojal  is happy . .....Wants to offer God prashad as thank you ...:sunny: 

. MIL reprimands her against it .. Look after your own pati or she will be despatched to Maika ...OMG !!affraid 

Aastha trying to get her slipper from under the car .. Shlok calls her .. Excuse me !! Aastha  is scared and worried  ...No 

Shlok thinks she is puncture his car ... She tries to explain .. He shuts her up ...Sleep Sleep 

Shlok's dad meets shlok's mom ....
Shlok's dad refuses the rishtaa ..bounce bounce cheers  Shlok's mom is stunned !,:lol!: 

Precap Aastha is sitting on the car and Shlok doing rash driving she is screaming ... 
:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 20:21

--sumana13-- wrote:Missed first half of the show 

At Shlok's house 
Shlok's mom critically checking the table .. She looks at DIL Sojal sternly as she has not set a bowl right .. DIL then corrects it ( finicky Asad style )Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

they should b thanking gul mata very much for the all over scattered ideas :lol!: 

MIL sends little Kavya away .. Does not allow the kid to dine with the adults even on FIL's  insistence ... Rules of the house blah blah ...Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

this is what is called 'grander' ..... 'grander / blunder rules'  run 

Shlok's dad receives a call that shlok is  to receive an award for his contribution to girls education  .....Rolling Eyes 
His bhabhi Sojal  is happy . .....Wants to offer God prashad as thank you ...:sunny: 

acting suru bhi nahin hui and already award ..... detective 

award must b for girl awareness not education ..... ek 'slok ' naam ka banda hai , be aware of him girls ROFL 

. MIL reprimands her against it .. Look after your own pati or she will be despatched to Maika ...OMG !!affraid 

kitni baar dekhegi apne pati ko  No ......

'lakshan' is already there in MIL.... no need of another 'laxmi' bahu

Aastha trying to get her slipper from under the car .. Shlok calls her .. Excuse me !! Aastha  is scared and worried  ...No 

car-dupatta se car- chappal transformation Question  :lol!: 

sir  se pair pe girgaye sidhee [neck to leg ] ; desperate measures   Twisted Evil 

Shlok thinks she is puncture his car ... She tries to explain .. He shuts her up ...Sleep Sleep 

oh so shlok have a brain to think .... I thought he only has jaw to clench /unclench :lol!: I m joking :lol!: 

Shlok's dad refuses the rishtaa ..bounce bounce cheers  Shlok's mom is stunned !,:lol!: 

ab control freak mata jagjayegi ..... and pran legi ki uski itni himmat .... ab toh woh gayi kaamse  Twisted Evil 
Precap Aastha is sitting on the car and Shlok doing rash driving she is screaming ... 

so the scare-crow is on the aviyaan to scare the crow  Twisted Evil Dance 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-30, 21:41

Hey

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the reply. Yeah even though EBP is gaining people attention but i did not get that why star plus is not promoting the serial. My parents are adherent follower of star plus and when i call my parents and asked them about their opinion they simply said that it is not as good as previous season. Actually my parents like Barun acting a lot.

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 21:49

godavarisudha wrote:Hey

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the reply. Yeah even though EBP is gaining people attention but i did not get that why star plus is not promoting the serial. My parents are adherent follower of star plus and when i call my parents and asked them about their opinion they simply said that it is not as good as previous season. Actually my parents like Barun acting a lot.
it will not be as good as previous season dear..... be sure about that ..... but I want it to be good enough to be called a show under ipkknd franchise ..... I heard that arshad khan has joined in the team ...... a very big plus for the show ..... hope the show progresses with his directorial insights ...... however I know , by 5 episodes , its not just the show to be given ipk's franchise ..... but not in our hands ..... and they r trying hard and working out on it ..... wish the show good

and who doesn't like barun's acting ?
if people say I don't like barun sobti , then it goes into my head ...... but if people say I don't like barun sobti's acting , then it goes over my head  :lol!: 

that wud seriously be the 'joke of the century' and 'lie of the millenniumWink  Twisted Evil

ps= no need to say sorry dear and u r heartly welcome long hug 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-30, 21:56

aasudi wrote:

it will not be as good as previous season dear..... be sure about that ..... but I want it to be good enough to be called a show under ipkknd franchise ..... I heard that arshad khan has joined in the team ...... a very big plus for the show ..... hope the show progresses with his directorial insights ...... however I know , by 5 episodes , its not just the show to be given ipk's franchise ..... but not in our hands ..... and they r trying hard and working out on it ..... wish the show good

if people say I don't like barun sobti , then it goes into my head ...... but if people say I don't like barun sobti's acting , then it goes over my head  :lol!: 

that wud seriously be the 'joke of the century' and 'lie of the millenniumWink  Twisted Evil

I  really wish this serial to do well. I did not know Arshad Khan has joined the team. I think he and Barun combination was best.

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 22:08

godavarisudha wrote:
aasudi wrote:

I  really wish this serial to do well. I did not know Arshad Khan has joined the team. I think he and Barun combination was best.
I read It on the other forum...... so must b true ..... and yes arshad-barun were good pairing .....actually humara munda tunes in well with everyone  :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-31, 00:58

aasudi wrote:

At Shlok's house 

they should b thanking gul mata very much for the all over scattered ideas :lol!: 

award must b for girl awareness not education ..... ek 'slok ' naam ka banda hai , be aware of him girls ROFL 

sir  se pair pe girgaye sidhee [neck to leg ] ; desperate measures   Twisted Evil 

oh so shlok have a brain to think .... I thought he only has jaw to clench /unclench :lol!: I m joking :lol!: 

ab control freak mata jagjayegi ..... and pran legi ki uski itni himmat .... ab toh woh gayi kaamse  Twisted Evil 

OMG Aasudi your comments  are too good .. thanks for making me laugh yaara ....

Dance ROFL :*lol*: Dance ROFL :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 08:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

At Shlok's house 

my pleasure yara Kiss 

actually , u missed first half and I missed 2nd  :) 

and the mysterious  lady haunting shlok's thoughts was shown slightly on a picture ..... n I thought the picture is of 'ankita sharma ' ..... do u think ankita joining the team has any chances?
she is not finalized to play 'nandini' right ?

if she joins EBP , then another co-incident bounces up bounce  afro

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-31, 09:05

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

At Shlok's house 

my pleasure yara Kiss 

and the mysterious  lady haunting shlok's thoughts was shown slightly on a picture ..... n I thought the picture is of 'ankita sharma ' ..... do u think ankita joining the team has any chances?

Oh is that the latest spoiler news you are giving me Aasudi ?? 
I do hope there are some more interesting characters to spice up the show yaar .. Because the current cast is not interesting me at all yaara ...

zipped Sleep

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 10:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

my pleasure yara Kiss 

I do hope there are some more interesting characters to spice up the show yaar .. Because the current cast is not interesting me at all yaara ...

zipped Sleep
I find shlok's dad and mom somehow  interesting sumi ...... might b due to neither 'hard' nor 'soft' incarnation of certain something ..... all thanks to previous season makers that the lead there was an 'orphan' otherwise we could have get two more incarnations  :lol!: 

and its not sure her to be ankita ..... but watching the eyes, eyebrows and the forehead I thought it resembles ankita a lot .... and if sony has not signed in her there r high chances for her to do star's show after like ok's show ended :) :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-31, 13:16

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMG Aasudi your comments  are too good .. thanks for making me laugh yaara ....

my pleasure yara Kiss 

zipped Sleep
I find shlok's dad and mom somehow  interesting sumi ...... might b due to neither 'hard' nor 'soft' incarnation of certain something ..... all thanks to previous season makers that the lead there was an 'orphan' otherwise we could have get two more incarnations  :lol!: 

and its not sure her to be ankita ..... but watching the eyes, eyebrows and the forehead I thought it resembles ankita a lot .... and if sony has not signed in her there r high chances for her to do star's show after like ok's show ended :) :)
Shlok's dad and mom do not get along at all they both have different opinions on everything .. yet he sometimes guvs in to her opinion and she listens to him sometimes .. I am confused who is the dominant one amongst the two .. see yesterday when dad wanted Kavya to join them at dining table she opposed him . but he just did not argue !!..scratch scratch 

and when stops her she does not argue .. kya ho raha hai yaar ??

confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 14:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:my pleasure yara Kiss 

zipped Sleep

Shlok's dad and mom do not get along at all they both have different opinions on everything .. yet he sometimes guvs in to her opinion and she listens to him sometimes .. I am confused who is the dominant one amongst the two .. see yesterday when dad wanted Kavya to join them at dining table she opposed him . but he just did not argue !!..scratch scratch 

and when stops her she does not argue .. kya ho raha hai yaar ??

confused confused
its just the beginning dear so confusion toh banta hai ...... kash ki yeh 'confusion' na hota aaur 'excitement ' hota .......... with whatever they r showing we know they will show some old stuff - ghishi piti batein ..........

@red
ipk EBP ho raha hai  :geek:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-01, 09:47

aasudi is it true Arshad has joing EBP team? Shocked 

wasnt he directing QH?

If he has joined then its awesome news for the show

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 10:11

zuzana wrote:aasudi is it true Arshad has joing EBP team? Shocked 

wasnt he directing QH?

If he has joined then its awesome news for the show
yes zu I read it in IF.... so might b true ..... the credits r hidden with banner ads in my tv so I cant see the credits .... but latest epi has given 'arshad ' credit for director is what I  read in ipk forum there so must be true

he has left directing QH long ago .... both lalit and arshad r out of QH .... so I think four lions Is up for another show

zu, arshad glorified ipk despites too much difficulties so he knows what ipk means .... so obviously good news .... actually no best thing can happen to EBP than this :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-02, 17:49

Ek Baar Phir ..02Sept13 ..
the exciting points today !!

Aastha was trying to take out her slipper from under the car ...when shlok drives over it and the slipper breaks . She curses him ...

Shlok's dad tels shlok's mom they would not be able to proceed with the alliance ....
She is very happy and explained the wide differences b/w the two families ...

Shlok's dad welcomes aastha's dad inside ...

Aastha was not ready to marry Shlok right now ... Shlok's dad understands ...

Aastha wanted to stand on her own feet before marrying

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-03, 17:58; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-02, 17:50

Niranjan saab is praised by Aastha's family ...
Aastha's family were invited by Shlok's family for award function ..
Aastha's friend plans to humiliate shlok at the award function .. Aastha is against it ..
----
Aastha asked to buy a nice bouquet by her dad for Shlok ....

Yukky scene as Aastha brushes her teeth isshh chhee !!! ...

Shlok is feeling insulted as the reporters want to know his dad's and Mom's contribution behind his success ...
Shkol praises Anjali .... It was because of her he had to go and work inanother city ..... his dad feels uncomfortable ...but is happy

Shlok invites the reporters to the evening award ceremony .....
Reporters want to k ow why all the institutes were on his dad's name n not a single one on his mom's name ... No awards on moms name .. He gives an explanation .. But not convincing ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-02, 18:25

Aastha tries to talk to Shlok ... But his assistant refuses to connect her thru ..

He says he does not want any tamashaa at his head office ..
Aastha tries to talk to him butbhe refuses to talk to her .. She forcibly enters his car and sits next to him ... OMg the Audacity of this girl ... She tefuses to et off even when he orders her out !,
He over speeds .. And she is scared .. Finally at a deserted spot he pulls her out .. After warning her ... Leaves her and drives off ... Her dupatta gets stuck with the door oftje car car .. He gets off and frees it ..

Precap ... Aastha confronts Shlok atvthe function .. And they argue and a secret camera captures the footage .. Unknown to Aastha n Shlok ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 10:12

sumi , m I the only weird or some other think the same ?

lagta hi nahi k shlok k paas pathhar ka dil hai  :lol!: 

and the sanity of our heroine was applaud able.... banda ne ushe almost his 'mistress' kaha  n all that manhandling sort of thing ......and she dare to sit with such monster in one car without thinking what his next move can be ?  :P 

holding on is a good policy ..... poking is not I guess  Scared

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-03, 18:00

Ek Baar Phir ..03Sep13 ..

-----
Anjali and Niranjan sahib get ready for function ... Aastha reaching with her friend with big bouquet ....

Shlok reaches .. He and his family welcomed with due respect .... 
Nalini, and aastha's Dad welcomed ...to the function ..

All those contributing to girls welcome are felicitated ... Shlok touches dad's feet as he proceeds .. He asks him to touch Ayi's feet too .. He does not do it ....
Shlok opened school for "gareeb larkiyan ."
Shaastha face off clash .. Secret camera records and broadcasts ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-03, 18:15

Shlok accuses Aastha of trying to black mailing him ...
Aastha accuses him of discrimination against  female students .. And every one watches appalled .. At Shlok's reality ....then Niranjan (Shlok's dad)confronts Shlok ... Demanding explanation for his atrocious behaviour ...

Niranjan is accused in public and asked to provide the replies and explanation and the function management committee denies Shlok the puraskaar (prize)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-03, 18:25

Niranjan apologises for Shlok's behaviour ...and owns up the wrong doing to the girl studentAnjali  (Aastha's friend ) .. And orders Shlok to readmit the rusticated girl .... He does as ordered by his dad ... Looks angrily at Aash ...
Niranjan awards Anjali scholarship .... 

Committee praises niranjan for correction of the wrong doing and offer the prise to Shlok .. But shlok refuses to accept it ... He says he was not worthy of it  ... As he leaves the hall he Shastha angry eyelock ... 

A reporter speaks hurtful words to Shlok 
Precap .. Aastha is walking happily in the rain at night with umbrella when Shlok follows her silently and then grabs her and does battameezi ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 18:38

Today I see lots of red - the danger signal.
Astha's dress - red.
Her hair band - red
The hanky peeping out of Shloke's pocket : red
Shloke turned red but could not be detected because of his
dark complexion.
Anjali was visibly red.
So today was the RED EPISODE.

What's in the name ? --- ANJALI .

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-03, 18:46

Yes AK you have very sharp eyes ... Everything was Red I wonder if there is any significance ...

Anjali is the name of Shlok's mom ?? Step mom whom he detests ... So he hates every girl with that name too ... How logical is that !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 18:52

Till now, looks like he is hating his step mom.
May be there is something more.
Whose picture was Shloke crushing ?
His own mom ?
His ex-girlfriend, whose name was also Anjali and broken
up with him ?
Lots of kostins but no answer.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-03, 19:11

SAYAN18 wrote:Today I see lots of red - the danger signal.
Astha's dress - red.
Her hair band - red
The hanky peeping out of Shloke's pocket : red
Shloke turned red but could not be detected because of his
dark complexion.
Anjali was visibly red.
So today was the RED EPISODE.

What's in the name ? --- ANJALI .
AK lets start a new thered for detecting the name :P  detective 

might be because his Aai is Anjali so the girl to needs to be named Anjali ....... otherwise the disgust and hate cant be delivered by the male protagonist ...... he is too much of soft and good than ASR that 'hating is not his forte '.... so extra mehenat karwane k liye

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

and only watched last part AK ..... I felt arshad there , do  u ?

but the camera person needs to work a lot ROFL  some scenes were wired

and u noticed the 'reporter ' ?
that guy acts well than the male lead  :*lol*: 

oh my reporter kim Starry Love   ROFL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum