Latest topics

IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-27, 00:52

The 1st episode  like any other serial setting up it's flow.. Nothing to make u  go wide-eyed or sit up straight in an all attentive mode.. Just two different worlds which were running parallel collided with each other...  

The BG score impressive for me.. Had a nice haunting quality reminding of something dark and sinister...

Shlok the angry young man... Who is always sour to the world at large...nursing a grudge against it....

Following in the M&B tradition a brooding ruthless rich guy whose heart is  in perinnial winterland...

Awaiting the burst of sunshine in his life to thaw that frigid heart of his...
But winter takes time to melt into spring... So the journey begins...

Did I expect anything different to unfold on screen ? honestly no...

It was meant to be a new story with new players but on the salient points of the original... A rich hero who comes across as the anti hero without any visible goodness to boot...A not so rich heroine who is on a mission to make the world a more happier.. Gets the hero as her model subject to transfer with twist and turns in the form of rapidly racing heartbeats and badly hurting heartaches... The path  of love has it's fair share of thorns and is not easy...Taking cognizance ofan important aspect that the protagonists are flawed.

I don't think SP is looking at chart breaking numbers rather trying to dabble in  it's share of seeing if can Indian soaps go the different seasons way successfully?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 01:12

sunshine99 wrote:The 1st episode  like any other serial setting up it's flow.. Nothing to make u  go wide-eyed or sit up straight in an all attentive mode.. Just two different worlds which were running parallel collided with each other...  

The BG score impressive for me.. Had a nice haunting quality reminding of something dark and sinister...

Shlok the angry young man... Who is always sour to the world at large...nursing a grudge against it....

Following in the M&B tradition a brooding ruthless rich guy whose heart is  in perinnial winterland...

It was meant to be a new story with new players but on the salient points of the original... A rich hero who comes across as the anti hero without any visible goodness to boot...A not so rich heroine who is on a mission to make the wold more happier.. Gets the hero as her model subject to transfer with twist and turns in the form of rapidly racing heartbeats and badly hurting heartaches... The path  of love has it's fair share of thorns and is not easy...

I don't think SP is looking at chart breaking numbers rather trying to dabble in  it's share of seeing for itself can Indian soaps go the different seasons way successfully?
you have ur views correctly placed koel .... like most of the time , bringing in positivity.... i like that

i too expected salient points but i wished the promises they made to b fulfilled .... yes i know its not possible in one episode, one go ...... but also it says 'morning shows the day '

if u r to watch a love stories  of same theme same genre then there will b lots of stuffs colliding with each other ......... i watched hundreds of drunken-girl-vomiting-over-a-boy-n-the-boy-being-gentleman-caring-the-girl-saving-her-sanity-to-b-consumed-by-the-disadvantageous -outer- world but what makes difference is i watch it as a different scene every time i watch

the major difference should b provided ..... the deviations put forth should b designed to make- a -new- one not as of not- making- like- the- old -one

i repeat, its not reminding all over again what it was like previously
it is reviving all over again what it used to b like previously ..... a new fragrance which neither dominates the old one nor let itself get dominated .... rather glorify the beauty of the charm once ppl loved and again will will  to love .....

its being myself and making my predecessors proud ..... not following steps what my predecessors dug rather inventing my own on the same direction

definitely there r hopes very high
lets see how much can we fly
the rocket amended or modified
its for sure we cant let the hope dry

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-27, 01:27

aasudi wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:The 1st episode  like any other serial setting up it's flow.. Nothing to make u  go wide-eyed or sit up straight in an all attentive mode.. Just two different worlds which were running parallel collided with each other...  

It was meant to be a new story with new players but on the salient points of the original... A rich hero who comes across as the anti hero without any visible goodness to boot...A not so rich heroine who is on a mission to make the wold more happier.. Gets the hero as her model subject to transfer with twist and turns in the form of rapidly racing heartbeats and badly hurting heartaches... The path  of love has it's fair share of thorns and is not easy...

I don't think SP is looking at chart breaking numbers rather trying to dabble in  it's share of seeing for itself can Indian soaps go the different seasons way successfully?
you have ur views correctly placed koel .... like most of the time , bringing in positivity.... i like that

i too expected salient points but i wished the promises they made to b fulfilled .... yes i know its not possible in one episode, one go ...... but also it says 'morning shows the day '

if u r to watch a love stories  of same theme same genre then there will b lots of stuffs colliding with each other ......... i watched hundreds of drunken-girl-vomiting-over-a-boy-n-the-boy-being-gentleman-caring-the-girl-saving-her-sanity-to-b-consumed-by-the-disadvantageous -outer- world but what makes difference is i watch it as a different scene every time i watch

the major difference should b provided ..... the deviations put forth should b designed to make- a -new- one not as of not- making- like- the- old -one

it is reviving all over again what it used to b like previously ..... a new fragrance which neither dominates the old one nor let itself get dominated .... rather glorify the beauty of the charm once ppl loved and again will will  to love .....

its being myself and making my predecessors proud ..... not following steps what my predecessors dug rather inventing my own on the same direction

Hi aasudi @ bold loved the short poem...:) 

It is always not necessary to innovate. Sometimes when an innovation clicks you make variants of the same thing with a little remodeling... Since you are hoping that the original was so loved there is a market out there for the variants  too... Which by the way are not path breaking new models...

They are playing it safe with an early evening slot not a main prime time band... If the slot gets decent numbers it is enough for them... They will fine tune things even more and bring IPk season 3 pumping in more money...

GUL is churning out the same variety with modifications in QH .. So SP can also follow suit.. At times smart copying also makes good business sense Wink 

Personally I don't find QH that great either but than what does it matter .. If people can happily munch on it  and Gul  can laugh all the way to the bank . I can exercise the remote  for a better viewing else where... So why harangue SP for giving IPK 2 with a resonance of IPK 1?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 01:47

sunshine99 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

It is always not necessary to innovate sometimes when an innovation clicks you make variants of the same thing with a little remodeling... Since you are hoping that the original was so loved there is a market out there for the variants  too... Who are not path breaking new models...

They are playing it safe with anearly evening slot not a main prime time band... If the slot gets decent numbers it is enough for them... They will fine tune things even more and bring IPk season 3 pumping in more money...

GUL is churning out the same variety with modifications in QH .. So SP can also follow suit.. At times smart copying also makes good business sense;) 

Personally I don't find QH that great either but than what does it matter .. If people can happily munch on it  and Gul  can laugh all the way to the bank . I can exercise the remote  for a better viewing else where... So why harangue SP for giving IPK 2 with a resonance of IPK 1?
i don't say that new things r not tried at all koel ,read my 'deviation' thoughts  and i believe u sense that too

i m all concerned about making promises and breaking them

a 22 minute episode can not b a judge ment to a 1.5 year old predecessor but the judgement can limit to that one episode .... i think u trust my view ...... 'innovation ' doesn't necessarily b an 'invention' but a 'overall new touch on the old thing '

with the flow they made in 22 mins approx., this morning is rather blurring my vision than letting me expect a more brighter day

now i think its all upto further execution and enactment that's all ......

neither i m a supporter of gul's resonance of 'asad ' with 'arnav' nor 'arnav' with 'maan ' ..... its all that arnav stands out and free himself from maan but asad cant go to that extent .... so for this show too the same thing is gonna happen, either u grow urself and get out of the hold or otherwise ..... asad was questioned too so was arnav so star being questioned is not a big deal

plus i don't mind smart copy either despite i support 'inspiration' to 'copy' ..... i said sth on this on qh thread for the copy of hawa hawai- bhitar bhitar aag mix.... n i don't mind as long as it feels different than the original one making none inferior or superior to other .... again here barks intentions .... sigh

here again i repeat myself from my previous posts
'its very good to take  financial risks but goodwill risks takes soul out of u '

playing safe is good in business but playing clever might backfire when u have made loyal promises ...... loyalty is emotion business is not

Last edited by aasudi on 2013-08-27, 01:58; edited 1 time in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 01:56

Aasudi ... What can I say now .. You all are " maharathies " doing all the analysis of the episode ..,,in the above posts ..I am no great analyzer yaar ..poor in making comparisons ... But to be honest I am taking this as a new show and enjoying this ...:heart: :heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 02:08

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi ... What can I say now .. You all are " maharathies " doing all the analysis of the episode ..,,in the above posts ..I am no great analyzer yaar ..poor in making comparisons ... But to be honest I am taking this as a new show and enjoying this ...:heart: :heart: :heart:
enjoy sumi if u find it entertaining Heart 

and if u r taking it as a new show .... u r welcome on that too since its your life dear  long hug 

until the show on -aired i was also on the verge of welcoming it as a new show which will try glorifying ipk's name to further heights ,despite my issues with the promotional instincts , but the way they presented it left me in aww wud b an understatement .... i m a very confused soul now

i was barring comparisons as much as possible and they left us   to compare anyway ...... i dnt have that much of problem with the same sort of flow but  but 'reflecting a sun like moon' or say 'sort of impostering'  is not going well with me  .... that's all

i m not that much of analyzer .... moreover  i m a heart-driven-nuts ..... i somehow doubt i m a business student :lol!: 

so how u find my analysis hun?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-27, 02:30

D
aasudi wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

It is always not necessary to innovate sometimes when an innovation clicks you make variants of the same thing with a little remodeling... Since you are hoping that the original was so loved there is a market out there for the variants  too... Who are not path breaking new models...

They are playing it safe with anearly evening slot not a main prime time band... If the slot gets decent numbers it is enough for them... They will fine tune things even more and bring IPk season 3 pumping in more money...

GUL is churning out the same variety with modifications in QH .. So SP can also follow suit.. At times smart copying also makes good business sense;) 

i don't say that new things r not tried at all koel ,read my 'deviation' thoughts  and i believe u sense that too

a 22 minute episode can not b a judge ment to a 1.5 year old predecessor but the judgement can limit to that one episode .... i think u trust my view ...... 'innovation ' doesn't necessarily b an 'invention' but a 'overall new touch on the old thing '

with the flow they made in 22 mins approx., this morning is rather blurring my vision than letting me expect a more brighter day

neither i m a supporter of gul's resonance of 'asad ' with 'arnav' nor 'arnav' with 'maan ' ..... its all that arnav stands out and free himself from maan but asad cant go to that extent .... so for this show too the same thing is gonna happen, either u grow urself and get out of the hold or otherwise ..... asad was questioned too so was arnav so star being questioned is not a big deal

plus i don't mind smart copy either despite i support 'inspiration' to 'copy' ..... i said sth on this on qh thread for the copy of hawa hawai- bhitar bhitar aag mix.... n i don't mind as long as it feels different than the original one making none inferior or superior to other .... again here barks intentions .... sigh

'its very good to take  financial risks but goodwill risks takes soul out of u '

playing safe is good in business but playing clever might backfire when u have made loyal promises ...... loyalty is emotion business is not
I think I was not clear in expressing myself.... Let me rephrase.. When a product becomes a success you try to leverage on it and come out with a new packaging of the same product trying to keep the essence intact.

There is no question of being innovative or Inventive .. The challenge is to give a sense of something new in the old way since there is a market out there for a flawed bad boy with a golden heart and a simple naive yet flawed do gooder girl who engage in PPC FTC regularly with eye locks and other endearment methods....

It is no different than what u get in QH or  MB just that they are not using the name IPk2..since only SP can use it... if the other players could capitalize on it I think they would.

It is like star branding this kind of romance as theirs in using the IPk umbrella...

It is just that the name IPK conjures up a strong image in the dedicated online fan base...But there is a large TV audience base out there who will take this n their stride if the story can interest them...India has roughly 12% Internet reach and SP is counting on the original IPK fanbase out of this to tune  in and watch.. Doesnot matter if they crib and watch.. what matters is that they are watching... 

About goodwill it doesnot matter for the fickle audience base.. They can go gaga over Salman who has killed people by drunken driving by not allowing his body guard to drive who was in his senses and requested to do the same. The guy flexed his muscle and terrorized a journalist in closing  his blog where he had questioned the death of this bodyguard who was the lone witness to the crime... 

Do u see  SalamKhan's goodwill being affected with his fans? In comparison Sp 's crime is marginal they wil survive this..

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 02:32

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi ... What can I say now .. You all are " maharathies " doing all the analysis of the episode ..,,in the above posts ..I am no great analyzer yaar ..poor in making comparisons ... But to be honest I am taking this as a new show and enjoying this ...:heart: :heart: :heart:

and if u r taking it as a new show .... u r welcome on that too since its your life dear  long hug 

until the show on -aired i was also on the verge of welcoming it as a new show which will try glorifying ipk's name to further heights ,despite my issues with the promotional instincts , but the way they presented it left me in aww wud b an understatement .... i m a very confused soul now

i was barring comparisons as much as possible and they left us   to compare anyway ...... i dnt have that much of problem with the same sort of flow but  but 'reflecting a sun like moon' or say 'sort of impostering'  is not going well with me  .... that's all

i m not that much of analyzer .... moreover  i m a heart-driven-nuts ..... i somehow doubt i m a business student :lol!: 

My dear Aasudi hope you will do the analysis daily .. You did very well tonight  buddy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 02:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

My dear Aasudi hope you will do the analysis daily .. You did very well tonight  buddy
its morning jana :lol!: 

already 3 am here n my usual morning starts at this hour and I haven't slept all night today ...... all thanks to my brother who was keen on talking to me at this hour  and my 'arghhh' assignment ...... :lol!: 

but, hey , thanks very much .... for being there okay Heart

I enjoy everytime I talk with u .... specially on QH forum :P  :) 

was joking .... its pleasure to talk to u everytime long hug

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 02:41

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

already 3 am here n my usual morning starts at this hour and I haven't slept all night today ...... all thanks to my brother who was keen on talking to me at this hour  and my 'arghhh' assignment ...... :lol!: 

It looke like both of us are night birds .. Because it is 2:45 at night here and I must go to sleep .. Got to go to the hospital tomorrow yaara .. Chal see you good night ..go catch some sleep my dear ...
Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 02:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:enjoy sumi if u find it entertaining Heart 

It looke like both of us are night birds .. Because it is 2:45 at night here and I must go to sleep .. Got to go to the hospital tomorrow yaara .. Chal see you good night ..go catch some sleep my dear ...
Kiss
ya hospital duties r difficult :heart: 

goodnight .... catch some good sleep and dream sweet Heart 

I will still take one or 1.5 hours to finish this 'damn ' thing .....

u have a good day tomorrow at work hug1

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 05:06

sunshine99 wrote:D
aasudi wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
aasudi wrote:you have ur views correctly placed koel .... like most of the time , bringing in positivity.... i like that

I think I was not clear in expressing myself.... Let me rephrase.. When a product becomes a success you try to leverage on it and come out with a new packaging of the same product trying to keep the essence intact.

There is no question of being innovative or Inventive .. The challenge is to give a sense of something new in the old way since there is a market out there for a flawed bad boy with a golden heart and a simple naive yet flawed do gooder girl who engage in PPC FTC regularly with eye locks and other endearment methods....

It is no different than what u get in QH or  MB just that they are not using the name IPk2..since only SP can use it... if the other players could capitalize on it I think they would.

It is like star branding this kind of romance as theirs in using the IPk umbrella...

It is just that the name IPK conjures up a strong image in the dedicated online fan base...But there is a large TV audience base out there who will take this n their stride if the story can interest them...India has roughly 12% Internet reach and SP is counting on the original IPK fanbase out of this to tune  in and watch.. Doesnot matter if they crib and watch.. what matters is that they are watching... 

About goodwill it doesnot matter for the fickle audience base.. They can go gaga over Salman who has killed people by drunken driving by not allowing his body guard to drive who was in his senses and requested to do the same. The guy flexed his muscle and terrorized a journalist in closing  his blog where he had questioned the death of this bodyguard who was the lone witness to the crime... 

Do u see  SalamKhan's goodwill being affected with his fans? In comparison Sp 's crime is marginal they wil survive this..
I already got ur points koel and I put forth mine not  to  convince u sth u don't want to

I expressed my side of story

and no I m not on business terms here...... neither I m on do's or do not's ......I speak what they said and what they did ..... that's all..... and while commenting I haven't crossed the limit of 22 min apporx and their promotional instincts so far ; have I ?

I reserve my comments to the unfolded story and execution therein

and 'goodwill '  I use here not as synonymous to 'ipk' or its concerned parties' value in the eyes of their followers ......... I used 'goodwill' as synonymous of channel's value and their loyalty to their spoken words.......u can play business- business as much as u want plus u can experiment as much as u want ; but taking care of ur word's worth matters too

so ur whole salman-faisco I cant relate that to here  ...  so sorry about that...... since its not blindly following someone , what I m talking abt is a rational[might have some emotions too but is rational] point of view ......and I have not given clean chit to salman personally , that matters to me rather than what the whole world does , go gaga over or curse him I dont really care........... I refrain myself as much as possible when it comes to blind fandom ..... blind-ity doesn't relates goodwill ........ its close ur eyes and the world will go dark issue over again

rather its good to b clean than to b dirtied by some controversy even if u have majority ppl blind behind u ..... u r right or wrong , ur portrayal is appropriate or not has nothing to do with the no. of fans of a certain soneone  but yes right or wrong matters .... appropriate or not appropriate matters

you promise sth and provide the other , ur goodwill is gonna break in the eyes of neutral viewer .....not an ipk fan ,not an ipk lover , not an ipk -mad person but a neutral person too can differentiate the words spoken and the work laid on .... I don't want to elaborate further

abt ur a successful product leveraging idea , I m well aware of that and u should have known that by now koel if u have read my posts since the beginning in terms of EBP
I always was/am  positive about the franchising thing despite the way they promote being lil unconvincing to me

I wud b more than happy if they glorify the legacy upto the next generation in as much season as they can ..... but I repeat that ; deviate in a way to become an one self not to not become the other-alike  ........

to add on, and I never say and focus on  they cant or they should not ..... but I always say they should ..... and what they  should do is they very well know and we too ....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-27, 06:21

aasudi wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:D
aasudi wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Hi aasudi @ bold loved the short poem...:) 

I already got ur points koel and I put forth mine not  to  convince u sth u don't want to

I expressed my side of story

and no I m not on business terms here...... neither I m on do's or do not's ......I speak what they said and what they did ..... that's all..... and while commenting I haven't crossed the limit of 22 min apporx and their promotional instincts so far ; have I ?

I reserve my comments to the unfolded story and execution therein

and 'goodwill '  I use here not as synonymous to 'ipk' or its concerned parties' value in the eyes of their followers ......... I used 'goodwill' as synonymous of channel's value and their loyalty to their spoken words.......u can play business- business as much as u want plus u can experiment as much as u want ; but taking care of ur word's worth matters too

so ur whole salman-faisco I cant relate that to here  ...  so sorry about that...... since its not blindly following someone , what I m talking abt is a rational[might have some emotions too but is rational] point of view ......and I have not given clean chit to salman personally , that matters to me rather than what the whole world does , go gaga over or curse him I dont really care........... I refrain myself as much as possible when it comes to blind fandom ..... blind-ity doesn't relates goodwill ........ its close ur eyes and the world will go dark issue over again

rather its good to b clean than to b dirtied by some controversy even if u have majority ppl blind behind u ..... u r right or wrong , ur portrayal is appropriate or not has nothing to do with the no. of fans of a certain soneone  but yes right or wrong matters .... appropriate or not appropriate matters

you promise sth and provide the other , ur goodwill is gonna break in the eyes of neutral viewer .....not an ipk fan ,not an ipk lover , not an ipk -mad person but a neutral person too can differentiate the words spoken and the work laid on .... I don't want to elaborate further

abt ur a successful product leveraging idea , I m well aware of that and u should have known that by now koel if u have read my posts since the beginning in terms of EBP
I always was/am  positive about the franchising thing despite the way they promote being lil unconvincing to me

I wud b more than happy if they glorify the legacy upto the next generation in as much season as they can ..... but I repeat that ; deviate in a way to become an one self not to not become the other-alike  ........

to add on, and I never say and focus on  they cant or they should not ..... but I always say they should ..... and what they  should do is they very well know and we too ....
Chill maro aasudi dear.. Hum khali pilli phokat mein sar khapa rahe in hain... Revenue aayega ya IPK2 chalega toh unhi ko fayada hoga.. Hum viewers ko kya mile ga ?shunya..  I know you are a rational viewer who looks at judgement and reason  but sab tumhare tarah mature thodi na hain...

But SP walon ko maan gayee mein .. Phree of cost main IPk2 naam deke pursne IPK fans ko apne serial ke opening tak kheench laye...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 07:13

@koel

Chill maro aasudi dear.. Hum khali pilli phokat mein sar khapa rahe in hain... Revenue aayega ya IPK2 chalega toh unhi ko fayada hoga.. Hum viewers ko kya mile ga ?shunya..  I know you are a rational viewer who looks at judgement and reason  but sab tumhare tarah mature thodi na hain...

I m chilled out generally and already .... I m not a serious type of person as I sound :lol!: 

but with ipk 'kuch kuch hota hai '  :P  still the extent of my chilling doesn't go down even a lil bit with that KKHH, in general circumstances :lol!: 

waise toh viewers r to either appreciate or criticize , humari revenue mein koi direct involvement  in receiving end na thi, na hai , na hogi  :lol!: 

but we can affect their revenue to great extent yar ....

and analysis helps me grow and discussing helps me experience  further ..... so not at all loss business to us ... Wink  :sunny: 

@red
was that a sarcastic one or what Question 

if sarcastic too , I don't mind since my brain is too much messed up :lol!: and I don't have much mind anyway :lol!: 

and if serious one , I don't think I m that mature .... a 22-year old working student has a lot to learn to be mature

by the way , I believe a complete maturity is unattainable....

I will to live life trying to find out who I am .... once I found that I will call myself mature ....

and finding who I am is an unattainable thing I guess  detective  

But SP walon ko maan gayee mein .. Phree of cost main IPk2 naam deke pursne IPK fans ko apne serial ke opening tak kheench laye...

I don't think the same ..... sorry ..... that was the easy way as per me ..... their promotional instincts doesn't convinces me .....

ur business capability clicks more when 'u sell what u produce '  than 'u produce what sells '

capability ko goli mardo toh yes star is generating some revenue almost free of cost..... ipk mata ki jay  cheers ..... hail ipk and its name  :) 

business-business khelke yeh bhi na kare toh kaa kare , bhai ? banbaas jaye kaa ? :lol!:

after all buzzness relates to 'Krishna -charitra '; jana 'ramayan' thodi na hai :*lol*: 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-27, 07:39

aasudi wrote:@koel

I m chilled out generally and already .... I m not a serious type of person as I sound :lol!: 

but with ipk 'kuch kuch hota hai '  :P  still the extent of my chilling doesn't go down even a lil bit with that KKHH, in general circumstances :lol!: 

waise toh viewers r to either appreciate or criticize , humari revenue mein koi direct involvement  in receiving end na thi, na hai , na hogi  :lol!: 

and analysis helps me grow and discussing helps me experience  further ..... so not at all loss business to us ... Wink  :sunny: 

@red

if sarcastic too , I don't mind since my brain is too much messed up :lol!: and I don't have much mind anyway :lol!: 

and if serious one , I don't think I m that mature .... a 22-year old working student has a lot to learn to be mature

I will to live life trying to find out who I am .... once I found that I will call myself mature ....

I don't think the same ..... sorry ..... that was the easy way as per me ..... their promotional instincts doesn't convinces me .....

ur business capability clicks more when 'u sell what u produce '  than 'u produce what sells '

capability ko goli mardo toh yes star is generating some revenue almost free of cost..... ipk mata ki jay  cheers ..... hail ipk and its name  :) 

business-business khelke yeh bhi na kare toh kaa kare , bhai ? banbaas jaye kaa ? :lol!:

after all buzzness relates to 'Krishna -charitra '; jana 'ramayan' thodi na hai :*lol*: 
@red meant it genuinely.. My sarcasm is reserved for the serial wali duniya not for the viewers who become LSV(long suffering viewers ) at their hands...

We keep on adding to our wisdom everyday with life experiences life long  that's true but then that doesnot make us totally immature either.... 

after all buzzness relates to 'Krishna -charitra '; jana 'ramayan' thodi na hai  sat pritashat sahi.. Thumbsup 

And keep on analyzing it is a pleasure to read... Aap ke post smiles le aate  hain aur kya chahiye:*cpd*:
 To add we bring revenues for the channel par viewers are never treated with fairness  much like how we pay taxes for good infrastructure par woh humein milta  nahin

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 08:43

sunshine99 wrote:
aasudi wrote:@koel

@red

@red meant it genuinely.. My sarcasm is reserved for the serial wali duniya not for the viewers who become LSV(long suffering viewers ) at their hands...

We keep on adding to our wisdom everyday with life experiences life long  that's true but then that doesnot make us totally immature either.... 

after all buzzness relates to 'Krishna -charitra '; jana 'ramayan' thodi na hai  sat pritashat sahi.. Thumbsup 

And keep on analyzing it is a pleasure to read... Aap ke post smiles le aate  hain aur kya chahiye:*cpd*:
 To add we bring revenues for the channel par viewers are never treated with fairness  much like how we pay taxes for good infrastructure par woh humein milta  nahin
thank u koel for terming me  as a rational one, not everytime I can but I try as much as possible  long hug 

I m very grateful for that ......

jo bhi ho case, sufferers toh janta janardan ko hi hona hai , upper se irrational or negative commenters ka tag lag jata hai yar agar criticize karlo toh

but humein kya .... bachpan ki aadat hai criticize karne ki ..... koi humein nahin 6odta to hum kyun 6ode hai na ? :lol!:  pepsi 

thanks again for terming me a person to bring on smile on ur face  party4  hug1

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 17:55

Discussion/ disssection/episode #2 Ek Baar Phir 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 18:07

Opens with ..
Aasthaa dreaming about her rakshas 

Shlok thinking about the flashbacks of a laughing woman ...while racing to the hillock ..at twilight ....screams  NAHIIIN !!!..

Nani notices the scars on her wrist from the broken bangles ...

Manhoos ka naam causes minor disasters in aastha's  life OMG 
LO they met again in the train ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 18:11

God help them travelling in the same train !!! In the same compartment !! ..
Taqraar toh honaa hi thaa !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 18:13

What made him travell in third class sleeper compartment ...and she is dying to take her badlaa ..sabak seekhaana ... ROFL

Calls him rayiszaadey .. Tumhey sabak sikhana hai ... Warns him ?.... Same to same ...

Sojal is Shlok's bhabhiji ... ... Unnecessary reprimanding by her MIL shlok's step mom kya ?? ...

Shlok reaching late for the puja .... . He is caught by checker for travelling ticketless ROFL !!...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-27, 18:22

he has a Ferrari and chooses to travel by train? and that by third class?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 18:27

Ticket checker orders him disembark ment ... Serve him right says Aash ....LOLs 

Aastha hands him over the purse  she finds accidentally .. But he thinks she had stolen his wallet .. He vows  to take revenge ... He feels she is responsible for his being late at the puja ...
MU begins .

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 18:28

Sab ganapati baba ki marzi sarra

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-27, 18:33

--sumana13-- wrote:Sab ganapati baba ki marzi sarra
so true. and even if she said I didn't steal it he wouldn't believe her.. so he could have paid for the ticket if he had his wallet?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 18:41

precap she lands up at his house for the puja !!....shocked to see each other !!...

both swearing in their minds ..to teach the other a lesson ... ..BADLAA !!!!....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum