Latest topics

IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 19:14

sumi , I liked  today ......... since ipk didn't haunted me today .... nothing closer to ipk....some of the scenes r similar but doesn't bothers me as I have many times watched alike in do dil ek jaan and so and so  ..... but thik hai as ipk fir se

I thought it was more darker version but the guy seemed more lighter today .... his face only stiffs when he sees her or he has nowhere in particular to focus ... may b execution mein problem ho rahi hai ....suru suru main hota hai

and I find him dumbo today .... the girl too ... train jane wali hai ...hatta katta banda hai sunrise ko jitney wala and cant run after a train... awestruckly dumbfounded on the ground ....:lol!: 

might b waiting for a direction :lol!: 

might b prepared to run for tomorrow episode :lol!: 

bandi bhi buddhu nikli ... bulane ki jagha wallet faik di , hun scratch 
ROFL 
   phunny comedy suru hogai ab romance baki hai  :lol!:

still seems forced Evil or Very Mad

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 19:55

Critically speaking, lacks passion, lacks charm, lacks execution... Sequence is predictable...when the wallet falls, i knew aastha wil find n b blamed for...

I lost apetite of watching... Rather gud to read some novels or MB stories if nowhere to spent time... If want to b close to ipk then its good to read fanfics over this

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-27, 21:57

can i Join you guys.

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-27, 22:09

godavarisudha wrote:can i Join you guys.
The more the merrier, jump right in..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-28, 00:35

Since it's a chat corner I thought that I would ask first.

Regarding the serial. I saw both the episode. Everyone saying fl can not act but for me she is much better than the male lead. He is copying ASR( Barun) which is impossible. Whenever they show him anger I feel like he is laughing and it is not only my feeling even my parents are saying the Same. When barun was doing any anger scene it was reflected in his eyes and mere by seeing his expression you can say that ASR is angry. 

I really hope he improves in future. But after seeing 2 episodes I would like to say hats of to Barun.

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 00:45

godavarisudha wrote:can i Join you guys.
A very warm welcome to you Godavari .....

come and enjoy the freedom ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 00:47

aasudi wrote:sumi , I liked  today ......... since ipk didn't haunted me today .... nothing closer to ipk....some of the scenes r similar but doesn't bothers me as I have many times watched alike in do dil ek jaan and so and so  ..... but thik hai as ipk fir se

I thought it was more darker version but the guy seemed more lighter today .... his face only stiffs when he sees her or he has nowhere in particular to focus ... may b execution mein problem ho rahi hai ....suru suru main hota hai

and I find him dumbo today .... the girl too ... train jane wali hai ...hatta katta banda hai sunrise ko jitney wala and cant run after a train... awestruckly dumbfounded on the ground ....:lol!: 

might b waiting for a direction :lol!: 

might b prepared to run for tomorrow episode :lol!: 

bandi bhi buddhu nikli ... bulane ki jagha wallet faik di , hun scratch 
ROFL 
   phunny comedy suru hogai ab romance baki hai  :lol!:

still seems forced Evil or Very Mad
chalo Aasudi ..... we can enjoy the comedy right from the beginning .. we don't have to wait for the post marriage track for comedy like IPK 
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 00:59

godavarisudha wrote:Since it's a chat corner I thought that I would ask first.

Regarding the serial. I saw both the episode. Everyone saying fl can not act but for me she is much better than the male lead. He is copying ASR( Barun) which is impossible. Whenever they show him anger I feel like he is laughing and it is not only my feeling even my parents are saying the Same. When barun was doing any anger scene it was reflected in his eyes and mere by seeing his expression you can say that ASR is angry. 

I really hope he improves in future. But after seeing 2 episodes I would like to say hats of to Barun.
you are welcome to join us daily and share the fun my dear ..
@ blue .. Godavari .. you are right yaar ....
Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-28, 01:24

Thanks a lot.
--sumana13-- wrote:

Thumbsup Thumbsup

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 01:38

aasudi wrote:Critically speaking, lacks passion, lacks charm, lacks execution... Sequence is predictable...when the wallet falls, i knew aastha wil find n b blamed for...

I lost apetite of watching... Rather gud to read some novels or MB stories if nowhere to spent time... If want to b close to ipk then its good to read fanfics over this
Yeah you are right  yaar it was kind of bland .. But I am not comparing .. Just watching this  as a new show .. Other wise I wont be able to sit thru 

:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 01:42

godavarisudha wrote:Thanks a lot.
--sumana13-- wrote:

Thumbsup Thumbsup
What would you love to be addressed as Sudha or Godavari .. The latter is a tad longish so we keep it to Sudha !! ... 
flower flower flower

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 01:52

I'm already tired of the line anything do with my father u don't have to remind me...and those weights wen he runs lol...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-28, 01:59

Yeah you can call me sudha.
--sumana13-- wrote:
godavarisudha wrote:Thanks a lot.
--sumana13-- wrote:

Thumbsup Thumbsup
What would you love to be addressed as Sudha or Godavari .. The latter is a tad longish so we keep it to Sudha !! ... 
flower flower flower

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-28, 02:02

sarra0 wrote:I'm already tired of the line anything do with my father u don't have to remind me...and those weights wen he runs lol...
Actually when I saw first time I thought why he tied a cloth on his legs when he is running. Then when I asked my husband he laughed like any thing and said I am idiot.bounce

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 02:13

godavarisudha wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I'm already tired of the line anything do with my father u don't have to remind me...and those weights wen he runs lol...
Actually when I saw first time I thought why he tied a cloth on his legs when he is running. Then when I asked my husband he laughed like any thing and said I am idiot.bounce
u should tell him it's not u, it's IPKKND 2 lol, they showed weights on ankles and wrist... White cloth - flapping in the wind...

also he thought she took the wallet, so wen does he think she did that.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by temperance12 on 2013-08-28, 02:23

I have couple of kostins…

When the run starts there is more light and yet when the run finishes, the sun’s barely risen (or maybe has just set!!!)? And yeh Amanji kahase aya?? Had access to a transporter kya, which he used to beam himself from A to B?  Scared 

When Ferrari broke down, only one mechanic came down and that too without a courtesy vehicle? Bitwa, time to change your insurance!! Ferrari owner without a good insurance cover - how did banda become a top business man?? confused 

######

See again, banda is just standing there in the platform like a statue. The train is moving away from the station and he is just standing there doing nothing, not even attempting to make a phone call!! He seemed in a hurry to get home and forgot about it once he got out of the train!! Again, it felt as though he is waiting for Aasthaji to call him!!!!

######

Hmm, Saasu ma & Bahu rani of Agnihotri house don’t wear sindoor!!! Haaw, SP ko kya ho gaya??

######

I also found the female lead better in some scenes. There is something really wrong in the dialog delivery of Avinash. It sounds flat for someone very angry and annoyed!

temperance12
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by godavarisudha on 2013-08-28, 02:39

temperance12 wrote:I have couple of kostins…

When the run starts there is more light and yet when the run finishes, the sun’s barely risen (or maybe has just set!!!)? And yeh Amanji kahase aya?? Had access to a transporter kya, which he used to beam himself from A to B?  Scared 

When Ferrari broke down, only one mechanic came down and that too without a courtesy vehicle? Bitwa, time to change your insurance!! Ferrari owner without a good insurance cover - how did banda become a top business man?? confused 

######

See again, banda is just standing there in the platform like a statue. The train is moving away from the station and he is just standing there doing nothing, not even attempting to make a phone call!! He seemed in a hurry to get home and forgot about it once he got out of the train!! Again, it felt as though he is waiting for Aasthaji to call him!!!!

######

Hmm, Saasu ma & Bahu rani of Agnihotri house don’t wear sindoor!!! Haaw, SP ko kya ho gaya??

######

I also found the female lead better in some scenes. There is something really wrong in the dialog delivery of Avinash. It sounds flat for someone very angry and annoyed!

To answer your question IPK was satyanash started at later stages. But here their preparing the viewers from the starting.

godavarisudha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by temperance12 on 2013-08-28, 02:43

@godavarisudha: Absolutely… CVs have tried very hard not to be creative and they spent 8 months trying to be non-creative. They have started off where IPK 1 left off creatively…

temperance12
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 03:11

temperance12 wrote:I have couple of kostins…

######

######

######

kostin away, but answers oops

wat did he say that the sun can't beat him therefore whenever he finishes his funny run the sun has to not be high in the sky....the sun is so scared of him it went back to sleep for a bit....Ah the new Amanji c he was driving on a parallel track in the Ferrari jus in case....

Well I don't know about that, one mechanic I can understand, but u would expect a truck jus in case he needs to take the car back and that if u can't diagnose the issue or it will take 5 or 6 hours to fix that u would go to the garage and viola....the businessman was his perfect father who built it up, and apart from Shlok's mantra of anything to do with daddy dearest and he lost a lot of money with the foreigners nothing has suggested he is the accomplished businessman...

Well he didn't take his phone out in the train either, so he left it in the ferrari which makes him an idiotic or its in his pocket and he is still idiotic...yep it looked like he was just waiting for the voice to come, thou of course had he moved further away v wud question how he heard her voice...lol

havnt u seen SP's motto? its Rishtay wahi...soch nai... therefore the marriage is the relationship of millennia and no sindoor is nai soch....

how do u like the answers...huh...huh...huh...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-28, 03:26

Hi Sarra... U should start a thread of glaring differences... Well if they can use the name and call it a version of IPK then we can keep comparing too! 

ASR would have a backup helicopter take him back where he needs to.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 03:39

Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Sarra... U should start a thread of glaring differences... Well if they can use the name and call it a version of IPK then we can keep comparing too! 

ASR would have a helicopter take him back where he needs to. 

I am still enjoying this show... I must be a serial w*ore!
Sabi I am too..more for the interesting reaction it generates from the fans. Which is more colorful and entertaining...Though I am one of them :P 

I support SP's try to milk it's cash cow and revive interest in itself which kind of had been ebbing since IPK bid adieu..when it's competitors can do it why not they.. Fairness in  the arts of imitation gets my vote...

When I was in India there was  something called china bazaar which were a hit .. Basically they were places selling made in china goods of poor quality at throw away prices.... Even though the quality was bad people still thronged to buy them for the shastha factor.....

The recycled sequences of the protagonists,the dark past, MU's with customary PPC and TFCL will be  seen since I/we cannot have our fill... MB,QH,JA and others give it to us but we still need more...

Jai Ho !! to dark hero and sunshine girl Ka romance... I  shamelessly oggle at it and them promptly get back to my online shredder and potter's wheel  taking turns...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 03:46

temperance12 wrote:@godavarisudha: Absolutely… CVs have tried very hard not to be creative and they spent 8 months trying to be non-creative. They have started off where IPK 1 left off creatively…
ROFL ..  *Sigh* I did like the promo though and the background score still and the hair band in place of the pompoms...and the suits which are not polyester... And the equality of three tear travel...

Last edited by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 03:47; edited 1 time in total

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-28, 03:46

sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Sarra... U should start a thread of glaring differences... Well if they can use the name and call it a version of IPK then we can keep comparing too! 

Sabi I am too..more for the interesting reaction it generates from the fans. Which is more colorful and entertaining...Though I am one of them :P 

I support SP's try to milk it's cash cow and revive interest in itself which kind of had been ebbing since IPK bid adieu..when it's competitors can do it why not they.. Fairness in  the arts of imitation gets my vote...

When I was in India there was  something called china bazaar which were a hit .. Basically they were places selling made in china goods of poor quality at throw away prices.... Even though the quality was bad people still thronged to buy them for the shastha factor.....

The recycled sequences of the protagonists,the dark past, MU's with customary PPC and TFCL will be  seen since I/we cannot have our fill... MB,QH,JA and others give it to us but we still need more...

Jai Ho !! to dark hero and sunshine girl Ka romance... I  shamelessly oggle at it and them promptly get back to my online shredder and potter's wheel  taking turns...
Koelia ....long hug Like I said  I am shameless... I am enjoying IPK 2 but a the same time signing petitions against it ..... I will buy the Chinese good and then say " Shashtar teen oboshtha" :lol!: which probably mean they break as soon as you take them home... 
 What s PPC and TFCL? Apologies for ignorance....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 03:59

Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:

Koelia ....long hug Like I said  I am shameless... I am enjoying IPK 2 but a the same time signing petitions against it ..... I will buy the Chinese good and then say " Shashtar teen oboshtha" :lol!: which probably mean they break as soon as you take them home... 
 What s PPC and TFCL? Apologies for ignorance....
Sabi u are hilarious..:*lol*: ROFL let me share my newly accquired knowledge of IPK acronyms
PPC- push pin crush
TFCL-trip fall catch lift.bounce 

Absly Loved shostar teen obosta:*cpd*: hug1

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 04:17

ASR would have a backup helicopter take him back where he needs to.
Sabi hugs long time no c, that I suppose depends wen it would happen, later on the season never mind a helicopter he didn't even get his 4x4, it was demoted to a car....he would have been told Khushi is the heroine now jump on her back she will transport u like a good SP bahu...i would have said drink red bull it gives u wings..

guess what I am watching Downton Abbey just finished season1

Last edited by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 04:24; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum