Latest topics

IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND Ek Baar Phir ...Chatting corner ..."all are welcome to join" :)

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 04:22

sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Sarra... U should start a thread of glaring differences... Well if they can use the name and call it a version of IPK then we can keep comparing too! 

ASR would have a helicopter take him back where he needs to. 

I am still enjoying this show... I must be a serial w*ore!
Sabi I am too..more for the interesting reaction it generates from the fans. Which is more colorful and entertaining...Though I am one of them :P 

I support SP's try to milk it's cash cow and revive interest in itself which kind of had been ebbing since IPK bid adieu..when it's competitors can do it why not they.. Fairness in  the arts of imitation gets my vote...

When I was in India there was  something called china bazaar which were a hit .. Basically they were places selling made in china goods of poor quality at throw away prices.... Even though the quality was bad people still thronged to buy them for the shastha factor.....

The recycled sequences of the protagonists,the dark past, MU's with customary PPC and TFCL will be  seen since I/we cannot have our fill... MB,QH,JA and others give it to us but we still need more...

Jai Ho !! to dark hero and sunshine girl Ka romance... I  shamelessly oggle at it and them promptly get back to my online shredder and potter's wheel  taking turns...
Koel its the reactions that r fun, they r more amusing then the show so far...that SP is trying to get interest again internationally isn't surprising but i hope they have more up there sleeves...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-28, 04:25

sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Sarra... U should start a thread of glaring differences... Well if they can use the name and call it a version of IPK then we can keep comparing too! 

Sabi I am too..more for the interesting reaction it generates from the fans. Which is more colorful and entertaining...Though I am one of them :P 

I support SP's try to milk it's cash cow and revive interest in itself which kind of had been ebbing since IPK bid adieu..when it's competitors can do it why not they.. Fairness in  the arts of imitation gets my vote...

When I was in India there was  something called china bazaar which were a hit .. Basically they were places selling made in china goods of poor quality at throw away prices.... Even though the quality was bad people still thronged to buy them for the shastha factor.....

The recycled sequences of the protagonists,the dark past, MU's with customary PPC and TFCL will be  seen since I/we cannot have our fill... MB,QH,JA and others give it to us but we still need more...

Jai Ho !! to dark hero and sunshine girl Ka romance... I  shamelessly oggle at it and them promptly get back to my online shredder and potter's wheel  taking turns...
Koelia ....long hug Like I said  I am shameless... I am enjoying IPK 2 but a the same time signing petitions against it ..... I will buy the Chinese good and then say " Shashtar teen oboshtha" :lol!: which probably mean they break as soon as you take them home... 
 What s PPC and TFCL? Apologies for ignorance....
Sabi u are hilarious..:*lol*: ROFL let me share my newly accquired knowledge of IPK acronyms
PPC- push pin crush
TFCL-trip fall catch lift.bounce 

Absly Loved shostar teen obosta:*cpd*: hug1
Onek dhonnobad Bondhu.... Shesh boyish e eshe koto kichu shikhlam! PPC scares me... My instinct in a situation like this would be to kick the man in the erm...Nuts and run... My fear and flight would get activated ... But these gals ..khushi, Ashtha, Zoya, Madhu stays put confused and that's how they found their dream man!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 04:30

Kiss sarra0 wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:

Koel its the reactions that r fun, they r more amusing then the show so far...that SP is trying to get interest again internationally isn't surprising but i hope they have more up there sleeves...
Agree Sarra. if you have been a viewer of an excellent actor like Sobti with fantastic dialogues as an add On....U are done for....no telly actor in a similar role comes close till now.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 04:31

Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Sabi I am too..more for the interesting reaction it generates from the fans. Which is more colorful and entertaining...Though I am one of them :P 

Koelia ....long hug Like I said  I am shameless... I am enjoying IPK 2 but a the same time signing petitions against it ..... I will buy the Chinese good and then say " Shashtar teen oboshtha" :lol!: which probably mean they break as soon as you take them home... 
Sabi u are hilarious..:*lol*: ROFL let me share my newly accquired knowledge of IPK acronyms
PPC- push pin crush

Onek dhonnobad Bondhu.... Shesh boyish e eshe koto kichu shikhlam! PPC scares me... My instinct in a situation like this would be to kick the man in the erm...Nuts and run... My fear and flight would get activated ... But these gals ..khushi, Ashtha, Zoya, Madhu stays put confused and that's how they found their dream man!
Its okay, there's one thing they all have in common, if he's the one then it doesn't matter what u do...that includes kicking in the....Nuts....they wud b divinely bought back to u... to perfect your aim...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 04:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Sabi I am too..more for the interesting reaction it generates from the fans. Which is more colorful and entertaining...Though I am one of them :P 

PPC- push pin crush

:lol!: Now why did I not know this when I was searching for my dream man!!!!idiot me:cry:

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 04:37

sunshine99 wrote:
Kiss sarra0 wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:

Agree Sarra. if you have been a viewer of an excellent actor like Sobti with fantastic dialogues as an add On....U are done for....no telly actor in a similar role comes close till now.
Yep, ASR dialogues first grabbed me from the beginning, the conversation with his uncle... at the beginning BS didn't speak as much with his eyes but he still managed to get through wen he was angry, this show may come in handy for a laugh.. .. i know not quite the same type of character but the current one that is ok is Tokas as Jalal.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-28, 05:07

sarra0 wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:
 sarra0 wrote:

Yep,  ASR dialogues first grabbed me from the beginning, the conversation with his uncle... at the beginning BS didn't speak as much with his eyes but he still managed to get through wen he was angry, this show may come in handy for a laugh.. .. i know not quite the same type of character but the current one that is ok is Tokas as Jalal.
Oh Can I mention Shlok's beady eyes.... I am always amazed at early ASR with his beady dead eyes... And how they seem to have expanded in latter episodes as Arnav & turned into puppy eyes. It's magical... I have never seen this actor ( playing Shlok) before and don't know whether his eyes speak or not... I have watched IPK episodes in mute just following Sobti's eyes Embarassed 

If they ( IPK 2) don't have a good writing team then it will not be worth watching...cause the IPK story was very simple.. It's the script and the execution that took it to the next level.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 10:38

@sumi
cnt join u yesterday ,my laptop internet is not working,so today on cell phone...i hv a pile of troubles,i believe

coming to the point, i m forced to compare sumi due to the forceul replication of ipk in EBP...still havent gone to the extremes,have i?
If i compare barun with avi or sanaya with shrenu, which m not keen on as of now, i compare them based on that 2 epi with this 2 epi yar...
I can not b biased by comparing whole barun sobti to part avinash sachadeva...

I love barun but dont think another such conviction can not be on tv...i m not a mad lover ,though i somehow have limited my love to barun only but i m free to like and applaud another male lead if he is worth that

and sumi, ipk's script tuned to comic mode due to star's insistance of not-more-dark-version[to my displeasure] or whatever ofc reason post hate-marriage....

I must say ipk's comedy was 'as per the script' n in this one it is 'as per lack of script'...sry again compared

but i was laughing when shlok was standing dumb n the train was running....i was like Oye, picture nahin dekhta kya?
Run n catch the train....
Might he listen to me today...hehe

and his car broke half way... He cud have barked order for another one ...feraris fly yara,train runs....

Or what abt akki-sort-of-helicopter-stunt? Hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 12:06

On A fresh morning...i thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread full,..waking up from a 8 hour slumber after almost 38 hours of non-sleep state...the thread makes me feel more than refreshed...hehe...thank u all of u

just after 44 min approx there is not much to say abt 'firse' n its impact ..moreover, every1 have already said a lot mirroring my thoughts

just want to dedicate a disclaimer to star,
''i have vowed not to call it 'ipk 2/too until i find it gloryfing the legacy u so claimed...but have not vowed not to call it 'CC 2',mind it ......''
LOL

the way makers r presenting the show, actors bouncing up more than necessary offscreen,blind-claims of +ve responses allover, free of costs- 'sastha' promotional instincts, n never-ending-never-there-fever-of-ipk....compels me to think its 'another CC in the making'...lol
*sigh*

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 12:58

aasudi wrote:@sumi
cnt join u yesterday ,my laptop internet is not working,so today on cell phone...i hv a pile of troubles,i believe

coming to the point, i m forced to compare sumi due to the forceul replication of ipk in EBP...still havent gone to the extremes,have i?
If i compare barun with avi or sanaya with shrenu, which m not keen on as of now, i compare them based on that 2 epi with this 2 epi yar...
I can not b biased by comparing whole barun sobti to part avinash sachadeva...

I love barun but dont think another such conviction can not be on tv...i m not a mad lover ,though i somehow have limited my love to barun only but i m free to like and applaud another male lead if he is worth that

and sumi, ipk's script tuned to comic mode due to star's insistance of not-more-dark-version[to my displeasure] or whatever ofc reason post hate-marriage....

I must say ipk's comedy was 'as per the script' n in this one it is 'as per lack of script'...sry again compared

but i was laughing when shlok was standing dumb n the train was running....i was like Oye, picture nahin dekhta kya?
Run n catch the train....
Might he listen to me today...hehe

and his car broke half way... He cud have barked order for another one ...feraris fly yara,train runs....

Or what abt akki-sort-of-helicopter-stunt? Hehe
I am having poor connectivity too Aasudi ... :cry:

did he have poor network along with car break down and nil bank acct problems all at once ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 13:09

aasudi wrote:On A fresh morning...i thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread full,..waking up from a 8 hour slumber after almost 38 hours of non-sleep state...the thread makes me feel more than refreshed...hehe...thank u all of u

just after 44 min approx there is not much to say abt 'firse' n its impact ..moreover, every1 have already said a lot mirroring my thoughts

just want to dedicate a disclaimer to star,
''i have vowed not to call it 'ipk 2/too until i find it gloryfing the legacy u so claimed...but have not vowed not to call it 'CC 2',mind it ......''
LOL

the way makers r presenting the show, actors bouncing up more than necessary offscreen,blind-claims of +ve responses allover, free of costs- 'sastha' promotional instincts, n never-ending-never-there-fever-of-ipk....compels me to think its 'another CC in the making'...lol
*sigh*
Another CC in the making !!.. that was a good one yaar .. and I join the others in saying IPK EBP is not even 20% as interesting as the fans comments and reactions yaara 
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 13:29

20% of these comments,really...sumi?
Is a highly +ve response then ...lol...*winks*
U surely r enjoying the show...good going girl[ggg]

abt CC, star has a advantage in terms of replicating terming it a franchise but sony had not...CC seems weaker in comparison to this imposter but that is due to it has ipk to glorify it...the format is same u just need to fill them that too with the help of 'guiding directory-again ipk'...

So not more diffn in CC-EBP...just at the moment ,its evening or sunset 4 one and morning or sunrise for another.... More than that,Original ipk stands as back-up pillar for this show which was opposite 4 CC

if this attitude n 'easy-go' continues; soon this will join CC leauge

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 13:51

@sumi
bear me on parts since m thru my useless cell...i feel like ipk[laptop] chala gaya.. Fir se[nokia set] se kaam chalao aviyan... My life relates to ipk n ipk firse ...yipeeee... Lol

u cant connect ? What is difficult to connect?

Connection 1
ASR, was business tycoon so shlok is buzzness typhoon

connection 2
ASR's manager was 'invisible' so bluetooth cum asr's bark wud do the work, whereas shlok's manager is visible so replaces khushi in sitting in dikky...so as to emerge anytime to hear the bark...lol

he has luxurious ferari not useless SUVs n cars to afford more than 1 at a time..*winks*

connectiön 3
asr met khushi twice in 3 episodes...shlok has to meet twice in 2 episodes...' grander' u knw? Lol
Plus, viewers need some coincidences[obviously forced-luking in this one] to believe the lup-buds r destinied ....
Lol

does that do enuf or u want more connections to connect? ... Hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 14:08

aasudi wrote:@sumi
bear me on parts since m thru my useless cell...i feel like ipk[laptop] chala gaya.. Fir se[nokia set] se kaam chalao aviyan... My life relates to ipk n ipk firse ...yipeeee... Lol

u cant connect ? What is difficult to connect?

Connection 1
ASR, was business tycoon so shlok is buzzness typhoon

connection 2
ASR's manager was 'invisible' so bluetooth cum asr's bark wud do the work, whereas shlok's manager is visible so replaces khushi in sitting in dikky...so as to emerge anytime to hear the bark...lol

he has luxurious ferari not useless SUVs n cars to afford more than 1 at a time..*winks*

connectiön 3
asr met khushi twice in 3 episodes...shlok has to meet twice in 2 episodes...' grander' u knw? Lol
Plus, viewers need some coincidences[obviously forced-luking in this one] to believe the lup-buds r destinied ....
Lol

does that do enuf or u want more connections to connect? ... Hehe
OMG Aasudi you are too hilarious today buddy  .. thanks for making me laugh yaara ... I finally made all the connections right .. thanks for the detailed explanations yaara 

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 14:19

U r welcome janu..*hugs*

in barun sobti isshtyle'i make u laugh, my day is bang-on'

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 14:35

aasudi wrote:U r welcome janu..*hugs*

in barun sobti isshtyle'i make u laugh, my day is bang-on'

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 17:59

ek baar phir #3

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 18:05

Aastha returns home throws her shoes here n there .... 

Shlok doing rash driving on the highway .... Racing against time to reach home for puja ...by a hired taxi .. Driver is scared ...

Kavya  is niece of  shlok ... Shlok's mom warns her DIL  against teaching gayatri mantra to kavya  .. Teach her ONLY GIRLY STUFF !! OMGEE !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 18:14

Aastha lies to her mom abt the wounds on her wrists given by the RAKSHAS 

Shlok is late for puja .... Puja gets over but ..his dad refuses to break his fast with out Shlok.....hmmmm .. 

Finally baap bete punar milan .. .. 
Dunno why  his baba is having tonsured head .. He even wears ear rings !! 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 18:17

Shlok's mom begins to scold shlok but his baba stops her ... 
His bro hugs shlok but his baba interrupts that too .. Dunno what is the tension here !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 18:20

Flash backs of shlok leaving the house ... Baba trying to persuade him not to go away ... Saying ab woh nahin rahi !, but who are they referring to ??? ... 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 18:25

Baba's secretary has forgotten some important files home .... He needs them urgently .. He calls home .. Asks them to be delivered ... His daughter offers to help him out ..
It is none other than  Aastha ... Lands up at Shlok's mansion with files ... She cumbersomely drops them .... 
Shlok Aastha meet again ...he says TUM  !!, she says ...TUM !!!
Both look angrily at the other 

Precap ...Both scream n threaten each other ... 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-29, 00:08

thanks sumana.. Anjali the old school mom seems to be shlok baba's real mommy. She had something to do with the death of the young flashback girl it seems.. and shlok has left the house in protest.. even when his loving baba asked him to stay back.

It was not necessary for shlok to become the brooding angry young man .. ASR's grouse was something entirely different..His anger and disdain for the world should not have the same resonance in shlok...
'
Shlok can be batameez ,rakshas in a different way and still carry on Push ,pin, crush.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 00:15

How do you know that's the real mommy KOEL? I thought his real mom had left them ( maybe for another man) and this is his step mom... I don't where I got that... Random spoilers maybe... But his past sure made me curious. 
Agree with you... Could show his frustration in other ways... I liked what he said " I met a girl and nothing has gone right after that meeting" :)  But the dad's reaction was odd.. He didnt probe further... Which means Cvs just wanted to add random DEEP sentences out of context! IPK 1 writers were amazing at that.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 00:56

I loved how both accepted that since they met eCh other .. Nothing has been going on right .... Each blames the other ... 

What was the vrat about?? I am curious .?? Is it shlok 's real mom's barsi .? .. But it does not look like shraddh ?? Why was the head tonsured ?? .... And why did he need to take the glass of water from Shlok ?? That implies that he was keeping this fast for the first time since shlok left the house ... 
So what was the hulla gulla about the puja about ?.  Am. Curious yaar !! .. Where are the spoilers that can throw some light ?..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum