Latest topics

EBP, First Day First Show and First Reactions! =P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EBP, First Day First Show and First Reactions! =P

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-26, 19:55

EBP, as if using the name wasn't bad enough, why resort to creating scenarios that forces viewers to think back to IPKKND dammit?

Similarities:

1) New bitwa has a "chap gaya hai mere dimag mein woh pal" wala flashback! How unique! Except this time its not amma, but a young girl who may or may not have been his lady love and who may or may not have dumped his sorry ass (pun intended).

2) Unhealthy amount of obsession and adoration for Daddy. Replacing AnJhali with Daddy dearest, nayi soch FTW!

3) Helicopter nahin toh ferrari hi sahi.

4) Did they have to meet during an event that the girl gatecrashed? Jale pe namak much?

5) Of course bitwa had to break some part of bitiya's outfit. Dori nahin toh choodiyan hi sahi.

6) Push-shove-grab. Good ol' manhandling.

7) Rakshas? Seriously? You bruise my heart EBP, you seriously do.

8) Walking away in different directions after never promising to see each other's face again. Kyun Dard Hai Itna, EBP dekhne mein??

Brownie points for coming up with your title track and BG, warna I would have thought you are completely incapable of creating anything original.

P.S Nothing to write home about SasTha's acting. But I shall overlook because the original bitwa and bitiya were none too spectacular at the beginning as well.

P.P.S Maybe I am being a bit too critical but you brought it upon yourself EBP, don't you know hamein still fadaq padta hai?

Last edited by laddoo598 on 2013-08-26, 20:30; edited 1 time in total

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: EBP, First Day First Show and First Reactions! =P

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-26, 20:17

Lols Tanu everything was forcefully copied..its like they had to copy brushing aside their creativity :P 

but the rakshas just hurt my sentiments too much..how dare they copy that..it was only reserved from KKG to ASR Twisted Evil 

Only saving grace was the different BG..how creative

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-26, 20:27

Yes they were a lot of similarities...Our love for IPK is not allowing us to warm up immediately.......but honestly Shlok was good in acting. Aastha has to work a little bit more on emotional scens. We might see some deviation in the story a bit later.

The serial didn't start with a broken wedding.....which for me was a breather......I am more curious to see why he hates his mum so much......Desperate to see his dad whom he adores......

Overall a good first episode....more importantly its not yet another saas-bahu serial.......more than happy to trade in for an arrogant guy.....Wink

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-26, 20:35

sharmibalan wrote:Yes they were a lot of similarities...Our love for IPK is not allowing us to warm up immediately.......but honestly Shlok was good in acting. Aastha has to work a little bit more on emotional scens. We might see some deviation in the story a bit later.

The serial didn't start with a broken wedding.....which for me was a breather......I am more curious to see why he hates his mum so much......Desperate to see his dad whom he adores......

Overall a good first episode....more importantly its not yet another saas-bahu serial.......more than happy to trade in for an arrogant guy.....Wink
Shrenu Parikh is mediocre Sharmi. And her mediocrity is even more apparent 'cause Aastha's character is super typical and has been done to death. The quintessential happy go lucky chirpy girl who is so ecstatic all the time that you can't help but wonder what drug she is high on. At least Khushi was sanki, quirky in her own way, but Aastha is so been-there-done-that type you know.

Avinash was decent, but I can't help but compare him with his predecessor, by having the same name they are inviting comparisons.

See had they not used the same name, they could have attracted viewers who were looking for a show to replace IPKKND, but now there is so much excess baggage, I for once can't help but be all nit-picky.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aasu on 2013-08-26, 23:11

tanu thanks for the analysis

and u r true dear

and now they clearly come up with sth that will obviously lead to the path of comparison ......

its all like deviate between 'inspiration' or 'copy' and everyone here knows that 'inspiration' holds core 'creativity' and 'innovation' where as 'copy ' doesn't

I m bit disappointed by the episode ..... but I hope in future days the story will progress further and create a new dimensions still maintaining the sanity of 'ipk' attached to its title

and when comparisons come to the surface , then original will get advantage in every way considering back then and right now ..... its future to the past and technically if future loses to past in terms of advancement it wud b an pathetic insult

with one episode I really don't want to judge the acting capability since neither barun nor sanaya were the one at first who they become at last ..... but I sense incarnation .... as if an imposter .....in both the portrayal .... n I m not liking it .....

but I must say , there was charm in that one than in this one for episode one b it for whatever reason

oh that 'where is ur prince ?'

and the arrival of prince .....  Heart 

uffff , can anything make the memory milder or can anyone create sth like that again?

..... I doubt it with the first episode that this one can No

aasu

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 23:14

aasu wrote:tanu thanks for the analysis

and u r true dear

and now they clearly come up with sth that will obviously lead to the path of comparison ......

its all like deviate between 'inspiration' or 'copy' and everyone here knows that 'inspiration' holds core 'creativity' and 'innovation' where as 'copy ' doesn't

I m bit disappointed by the episode ..... but I hope in future days the story will progress further and create a new dimensions still maintaining the sanity of 'ipk' attached to its title

and when comparisons come to the surface , then original will get advantage in every way considering back then and right now ..... its future to the past and technically if future loses to past in terms of advancement it wud b an pathetic insult

with one episode I really don't want to judge the acting capability since neither barun nor sanaya were the one at first who they become at last ..... but I sense incarnation .... as if an imposter .....in both the portrayal .... n I m not liking it .....

but I must say , there was charm in that one than in this one for episode one b it for whatever reason

uffff , can anything make the memory milder or can anyone create sth like that again?

hey this one is my post .... don't know how this happened .... I was mistaken

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 00:19

aasudi wrote:

and u r true dear

Aasudi tum hi ho .. meri jaan and thanks to you and tannu for making me laugh so much yaar  ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 00:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

and u r true dear

Aasudi tum hi ho .. meri jaan and thanks to you and tannu for making me laugh so much yaar  ...
sumi ya its me

dnt know how , my lappy was hang for sometime and accidently i posted as guest member .... sigh , my lappy too is lil disappointed with the EBP funda .....

and good that u got a laugh meri jaan  Heart ...... i m at a state where i can do anything but laugh ,

i think ipk is reminded than revived ..... oh-this business minded star what r u planning to do ? hope future is for good if not better ..... fingers crossed confused

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-27, 01:07

Lol Tanu, i saw, it did not conquer... didn't like the female at all, the character grated from the beginning, the cheerfulness, the lies...not a helicopter but Ferrari ke sawari...it was a hotchpotch of an episode.

I thou the name was meant to b the same, the concept in terms of love hate was going to b the same but a new story not quite what they did...lets c how the rest of the week goes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum