Latest topics

is it only me or anyone else felt the same ?.... incarnation [edited]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is it only me or anyone else felt the same ?.... incarnation [edited]

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-26, 21:35

I could not catch the full episode, missed 5 mins probably..... but I watched most of the parts  of ipk EBP  and I felt that aastha incarnates khushi a lot and shlok incarnates arnav a lot  Evil or Very Mad

do anyone noticed that ? or am I the alone ? Twisted Evil

for the first episode I find it fine but not interesting nor grand as claimed ..... and I m not going to comment on the probable -story apart from the first episode ..... so in general terms I find it general

my small basic update on basic episode is

1) shlok is arnav+rk+asad mix , with the  trios grey; more appropriately  dark Wink  shades only ....

2) aastha Is a lil sophisticated  khushi in terms of dressing and outbrusting [ suru mein hi rakshas bula diya  Wink ]  .... not clumsy but a trouble-maker by coincidence

3) shastha is yet again incarnation of arshi but a bit forward on fighting and fidgeting [on the paper than on screen]

4) execution is yet again lil simpler than original one's first episode considering the time  factor of then and now plus the attention given by the authority

5) storytelling is more of a justifying or clarifying type than presenting it afresh

PS - all that came in my mind after first thrilling episode was ' its easy to fill the spaces in a already designed CV rather than designing a new one '

PPS- messed up aasudi's suggestion to the team..... 'jagha banai jaati hai chhini nahin jati',....... use wheel washing powder to wash the fever of original one and concerntrate on giving what u claimed for ...... a different concept , a different story ........ because 'shadow ' is  always 'dark' be it in board daylight or in a dark night 

I wudnt have thought this sort of if they have not promised a different concept or a different story ............ its rather reminding the legacy than continuing it

forget to add that , I doubt that the actors have not watched ipk at all .... since I saw the incarnation in terms of portraying too..... i cant help myself but compare the way they presented it

watching the episode one positive vibe was that ;

if not for a pair of intense eyes, a pair of quivering lips, sexual tension , a soft romantic touch in first sight ,and if there was not  forced justifications n  forced-hurried-coincidence  , then it was near to let me feel ipk .... may be I m biased but ipk had more interesting plot for the first confrontation

Last edited by aasudi on 2013-08-27, 11:17; edited 5 times in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: is it only me or anyone else felt the same ?.... incarnation [edited]

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 02:13

Aasudi yes I too felt there was  too much copying from the original IPk ... But I hope they keep that to the. Minimum so that the audiences are neither disappointed nor bored after the initial hype .... 

Thanks for the thread Aasudi .. I gope to read you every day .. With your brief analysis yaara ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 02:27

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi yes I too felt there was  too much copying from the original IPk ... But I hope they keep that to the. Minimum so that the audiences are neither disappointed nor bored after the initial hype .... 

Thanks for the thread Aasudi .. I gope to read you every day .. With your brief analysis yaara ...
love u sumi Kiss  for ur appreciation on my sadistic post :lol!: 

its not like I dint feel like 'ipk ' in it yar.... I actually did feel it alike  ....... but not the way they promised ..... not the way promotions spoke ..... not due to 'old wine ,new bottle with new set of servers' but I dnt felt the essence ....

or say I don't felt the very existence of  sth  unique  , sth promising further .... or say I felt it an imposter .... 22 minutes approx. r not enough but 22 mins approx. means a lot

all I hope now is on the execution, enactment and story unfolding ......
 Rolling Eyes  scratch

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 02:37

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi yes I too felt there was  too much copying from the original IPk ... But I hope they keep that to the. Minimum so that the audiences are neither disappointed nor bored after the initial hype .... 

its not like I dint feel like 'ipk ' in it yar.... I actually did feel it alike  ....... but not the way they promised ..... not the way promotions spoke ..... not due to 'old wine ,new bottle with new set of servers' but I dnt felt the essence ....

or say I don't felt the very existence of  sth  unique  , sth promising further .... or say I felt it an imposter .... 22 minutes approx. r not enough but 22 mins approx. means a lot

Rolling Eyes  scratch
They say the  older the wine gets the better it is .. But in this case it is a poor copy of the old wine with poorer packaging .. And your post has more than 50 views already .. Sonot only me there are lots of others reading you my dear ..
Please do make a post every day buddy .. I will provide the jist of the show in the chat thread .. Since we are not going to have any live updates for this show ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-27, 02:48

Nice straight from the Heart of an IPK fan :)

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 02:49

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Rolling Eyes  scratch
They say the  older the wine gets the better it is .. But in this case it is a poor copy of the old wine with poorer packaging .. And your post has more than 50 views already .. Sonot only me there are lots of others reading you my dear ..
Please do make a post every day buddy .. I will provide the jist of the show in the chat thread .. Since we are not going to have any live updates for this show ...
why r we not having live updates sumi?

abt making post everyday , I should think .... today  my lucky stars were  with me so only missed 'hero's entry' .... actually 6 pm is not my tv watching time, I get occupied with my work at that time ,

sumi , don't u need sleep or what ? :P 

its already quarter to 3 there ....  :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 02:54

sunshine99 wrote:Nice straight from the Heart of an IPK fan :)
I dnt like terming myself a ipk -fan koel .... rather call me ipk-lover  :)  :P 

or may be a prospective-lover of ipk firse too :) 

I accept I m a bit more of heart-driven-nuts :lol!:  but its the way I m n I cant help it

moreover I love to b straight though I m not that enough :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-27, 03:03

aasudi wrote:

I accept I m a bit more of heart-driven-nuts :lol!:  but its the way I m n I cant help it

Ek IPK lover ko dusre IPk paagal  se hug1 long hug

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 03:25

sunshine99 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Ek IPK lover ko dusre IPk paagal  se hug1 long hug
hugs back in double amount hug1  hug1  long hug  long hug   ' ghussa sehlena aaur pyaar sudh samet bapas dijiyega'  so with interest please accept my hugs back  :) 

:) koel u too r in india na ?

isn't it time to go to sleep ?
its already 3:25 am no ?

good night yara .... have swt ipk dreams .... hehe .... take care Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 09:49

can anyone provide me the details on creative team and the directors guys .... actually I was not able to catch that up :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 12:11

aasudi wrote:can anyone provide me the details on creative team and the directors guys .... actually I was not able to catch that up :)
Will make a post on that just for you yaara :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by geetmaanluv on 2013-08-27, 12:42

it was a huge mistake to call this ipk 2 it would have had a better shot if it was advertised as another love story. calling it ipk 2 puts a comparison of the original in the minds of the viewers.

n sarun/ arshi chemisty n the story of ipk is hard to compete with . qh is lifting scenes an dance number right out of ipk.. like teri meri the hawa hawi .. they r getting trp but asad an zoya r no way near as popular as arnav n khushi. this new couple are gonna be a tough sell esp to the crowd they are pandering this show too. n not to mention 4 lions team is not present n they know their romance on tv atleast ...

geetmaanluv

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-08-27, 13:16

Lovely post aasudi. I also got a glimpse of IPK2 last 5 mins and it reminded me so much of IPK . I missed Arnav in that scene , and Astha is very much like khushi but a bit sophisticated then her.
The confrontation was a dud and Avinash needs to improve a lot if he has to carry that arrogant tirade

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 13:17

@geetmanluv

the name here gives the advantage to the new show, luking at d 1st epi... Same format, same concept, slight difference in storyline with similar char or say slight deviation in char...

Star has the copyrights n it actually can turn it to franchise... Branding gives freedom to copy, ppl call it smart one n see its' ipk's heir so no limits has been crossed... Simple is that... Flick clicks n purpose is served

when other show copies the same it becomes 'copied'
but 4 this one,it becomes format...so its benefitable than destructive

so name actually gave them benefit of doubt so far....

Not that i mind,

i had only problems with chamelion-changing-color-like-changing-words

promise one n deliver another...

They say that in 'fraud' n 'error' 1 thing makes the diffrence i.e. 'intentional' or 'unintentional'...

hope u understood though not really a relative factor here  but a connecting one

coming back,  it has to stand on its own n further glorify ipk's brand... Ipk glorifying it n making it stand wud help it grow but that wont b its achievement

its very tough competition indeed u have to win n make the  another win alongside, ironically , with whom u r competing... If only the creator acknowledges the depth the judge percieves, if only its not all mere business

lets wait n watch the coming days, the hope that failed once, the promise sensed broken can still revive, just time  needs to move on

Last edited by aasudi on 2013-08-27, 15:28; edited 1 time in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 14:29

WOW Aasudi loved reading all the comments in your post .. I loved your attractive header ... 
hope you will make a post on the similar lines here every day yaara ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-27, 14:44

oh the episodes have already started to air? I have to watch it to comment Aasudi.. will watch and come back...

If there is a lingering question in your mind regarding me, the answer is, Yes I belong to the same planet, but a little absent minded...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-27, 14:53

SP has both a disadvantage and a advantage in using the same name...it surely will attract some old IPK viewers for curiosity sake...some may stay back if the show goes well...the minus being it would always be compared to the original in all terms.

What I felt was it was purposely trying to reincarnate the original which looked forced to me...the same ruggish pull , the bangle breaking and the rakshas calling ...grrr didnt like that...

And ur right the first epi of IPK was def much more intriguing then this.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 15:52

--sumana13-- wrote:WOW Aasudi loved reading all the comments in your post .. I loved your attractive header ... 
hope you will make a post on the similar lines here every day yaara ....
thank u sumi

as u know yesterday how much distressed I was :heart:

now mood is returning back...thanks to u ,u somehow helped ..... sometimes, I think I m a fool

I m quite vulnerable when it comes to ipk ... used to watch it with my sister and whole family ...even dad used to watch with us  ... yesterday she came early from work to watch the show with me, instead I got lil late .... after watching she just said ' its only the first episode and to b linked with ipk , going the same format seems fine .... let it go '

I just said 'di, I cant '

and she joked ' I used to cry most of the emotional scenes, u hardly cried '

I said ' should I now ?'  No  and end of conversation

'ipkknd?' is just a question for a normal person but for me it is sth that I  have very fond memories of and EBP's first episode disappointed me a bit yara No

it felt like m watching something Xerox with a mild print .... yes there were good things but faded away with the old format .... still little hopes r alive , lets see what happens rather numbing by a 22 mins approx. episode

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 16:04

amimus wrote:Lovely post aasudi. I also got a glimpse of IPK2 last 5 mins and it reminded me so much of IPK . I missed Arnav in that scene , and Astha is very much like khushi but a bit sophisticated then her.
The confrontation was a dud and Avinash needs to improve a lot if he has to carry that arrogant tirade
until khushi was butchered she was shown as strong girl so seems aastha and I like that despite similarity .... khushi was shown of high morals and astha too is the same apart form lying addiction .... that too goes well with me

and yes avi needs to improve a lot but for first episode I actually liked him somehow

but don't seemed like 24 year old .... 34 wud have fitted him

I missed whole ipk more after watching the first episode  and I ended up writing 'b positive' advice on ipk forum on IF , me is somehow HMC , to distract myself .... and I don't want any ipk lover bashing or attacking over the new show ..... but comparisons and frustrations shall b welcomed since the makers let us do that

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 16:09

Abavi wrote:oh the episodes have already started to air? I have to watch it to comment Aasudi.. will watch and come back...

If there is a lingering question in your mind regarding me, the answer is, Yes I belong to the same planet, but a little absent minded...
now u make me laugh :lol!: 

thank u abavi hug1 

but I was not on the same planet while watching the episodes .... I drifted to 2 years back on ipk planet ..... my subconscious mind was poking me to not compare and watch it afresh Bang  but I cant help .... so went to 2 years back once again Rolling Eyes

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 16:16

zuzana wrote:SP has both a disadvantage and a advantage in using the same name...it surely will attract some old IPK viewers for curiosity sake...some may stay back if the show goes well...the minus being it would always be compared to the original in all terms.

What I felt was it was purposely trying to reincarnate the original which looked forced to me...the same ruggish pull , the bangle breaking and the rakshas calling ...grrr didnt like that...

And ur right the first epi of IPK was def much more intriguing then this.
zu ,absolutely right  :heart: 
 I m tired of talking abt disadvantages .... yester-episode has both sides too.... but being the first epi  and EBP  the format copy might not seem ridiculous as should seem .... actually, the same format with not so much deviative epi led me to comparison and missing ipk more  but I dnt have too much problem with that if I think broad-mindedly .... but they said 'different concept' or 'different story' now and again and give us a Xerox sort of No

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 16:25

Aasudi.. Don't compare it so much ...that it makes you feel sad .... Because this is a poorer cousin of the magnificent first  one ... It cant ever ever match .. So it will remain a poor copy till the last day last show .. So accept that and revere the first one and laugh at the poor copy .. Lets laugh at SP for their foolishness .. Join us ...
Frnds chatting

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 16:36

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi.. Don't compare it so much ...that it makes you feel sad .... Because this is a poorer cousin of the magnificent first  one ... It cant ever ever match .. So it will remain a poor copy till the last day last show .. So accept that and revere the first one and laugh at the poor copy .. Lets laugh at SP for their foolishness .. Join us ...
Frnds chatting
and u r a happy viewer sumi .... I applaud u for that  Thumbsup 

and what a sense of humor u have .... truly enjoyable :) 

yesterday for some time I felt like very disgusted but came  back to my senses once reality snaps me , its just 22 mins approx. of unknown time period  :P 

so my mood is normal now

but I still think they have ample chance to groom it up , if they work sincerely on what they speak or stay silent

and if they don't improve then yes we will do laugh together .... but ipk is linked yar , how to laugh? Question 

I become a so much complicated soul when it comes to ipk :lol!: 

woh meri kahani I wanted to share with u so I said it out .... abt comparisons the makers have left us no other choice Twisted Evil

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum