Latest topics

IPK 2with a difference...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPK 2with a difference...

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-27, 12:07

Devi  Maiyya has given the baton of change to Ganesh Bhaiyya...
So that Air Deccan doesnot clash with the  scooter  of  doodhwale bhaiyya...
Thus only  a red Ferrari raced alongside the chartered bus..
To sweetly remind ,status disparity has long run it's course.....

It is indeed a time of 'India  shining'...
Of TV regulatory watchdog getting to bark as well as bite...
And bangles weaving oh ! so an entangled web...
The modesty in a string of pearl has therefore been preserved...

No more will there be a throw  of a girl from  the 2nd floor...
Just wiping of a clean pair of black boots to keep it spic n span....
Is humiliation enough for the petitioners to continue their work...

How have the times changed...
The morning jog is not to reach the  corner side chanawala but challenge the morning sun....
And the viewer softly whispers Bhag Shlok Bhag kahin TRP choot na jaye..

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2with a difference...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-27, 12:38

Lovely one Koel!!! Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-08-27, 12:45

Nice post Koel

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-27, 12:52

ROFL Koel, too good

TBH, if this show did not carry the huge burden of the name, it will do much better. Its a decent show but when comparisons come, it falls short. The similarities & comparisons with IPK make the small stones in the path look like boulders. Thats what I have to say

I am not able to clean the slate & watch it as I still rewatch the scenes of IPK & the differences become glaring. I wish they had gone for a different story altogether for IPK2.

Its quite similar to all the love-hate stories around & will get some followers in the form of Avinash's fans, some IPK fans, some new ones

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 13:47

@koel
excellent post yara

these sarcasm r intented to whom?
LSV  or  PSC or both hun?

Actually, m not good with such stuff n if i have mistaken it m sorry dear

on serious note, i liked the sari-shoe-polishing-scene, holds a lot of meaning... Specially, when the story is a dark one bounce 

prediction karna acchi baat toh nahin per in case of this one, i have a feeling that they wil materialise the scene as shlok's male dominant thought inspirer...of course from his dad... N i hav a feeling aai might not b his birth mother

uff, lets leave this future mysterious stuff here..... m a clumsy blabber queen

btw, ur title hit one thing on my head

i found a difference so swt n that is 'manager' or say 'aman' in ipk's term is physically present here...  :lol!:  ...joking

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-27, 14:36

Koel good one! Thumbsup 

I am looking forward for the mahila morcha to raise the voice over the shoe polishing one... :P 

I like both the ladies who play the leads mom...

Reserving the judgement for the leads yet.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 17:18

zuzana wrote:Koel good one! Thumbsup 

I am looking forward for the mahila morcha to raise the voice over the shoe polishing one... :P 

zu , mahila morch will b too much ....it is said to b a dark story damn It.... and such things hold meaning that too  deep one .... and such stuffs happens in society

if mahila morcha to cry for every thing then how to visualize a show like saubhagayabati bhava ?

however, mahila morcha can file petition for a disclaimer ..... haha wud b interesting unlike in original ipk's one :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-27, 18:22

Nice one Sunshine(Koel) Wink

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-27, 18:41

Koelia.... Love ya for the "chora" ! 

That's the first serial I saw after moving, sleeping in sleeping bags, eating out of disposable  bowls... The Shasta serial was perfect for my Sastha life... I admit I enjoyed the show... There's nothing new but what the heck... It's like a genuine FanFiction of IPK. :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-27, 19:33

aasudi wrote:

zu , mahila morch will b too much ....it is said to b a dark story damn It.... and such things hold meaning that too  deep one .... and such stuffs happens in society

if mahila morcha to cry for every thing then how to visualize a show like saubhagayabati bhava ?

however, mahila morcha can file petition for a disclaimer ..... haha wud b interesting unlike in original ipk's one :lol!:
that was what was funny nobody bothered abt saubhagyavati bhava everyone was behind ASR for manhandling her so SP and Gul had to soften ASR

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 04:11

Pallo,zainab Amina thank u guys .long hug

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 04:23

archie_79 wrote:ROFL Koel, too good

TBH, if this show did not carry the huge burden of the name, it will do much better. Its a decent show but when comparisons come, it falls short. The similarities & comparisons with IPK make the small stones in the path look like boulders. Thats what I have to say

I am not able to clean the slate & watch it as I still rewatch the scenes of IPK & the differences become glaring. I wish they had gone for a different story altogether for IPK2.

Its quite similar to all the love-hate stories around & will get some followers in the form of Avinash's fans, some IPK fans, some new ones
I felt this way when QH started.. Was very disappointed with Gul just rehashing the same concept with new faces and a different surrounding..
But it clicked even with it's illogicality...I haven't watched QH baring 3 or 4 epis and SBb.SBS segments.. Sometimes read posts on the show in the forum.

Even if we talk about a completely fresh approach for the channel  it is not necessary it will be appreciated..SP started TMLS but it tanked IPK2 seems a safer bet for a love story for the time being.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 06:22

aasudi wrote:@koel
excellent post yara

these sarcasm r intented to whom?
LSV  or  PSC or both hun?

Actually, m not good with such stuff n if i have mistaken it m sorry dear

on serious note, i liked the sari-shoe-polishing-scene, holds a lot of meaning... Specially, when the story is a dark one bounce 

prediction karna acchi baat toh nahin per in case of this one, i have a feeling that they wil materialise the scene as shlok's male dominant thought inspirer...of course from his dad... N i hav a feeling aai might not b his birth mother

uff, lets leave this future mysterious stuff here..... m a clumsy blabber queen

btw, ur title hit one thing on my head

i found a difference so swt n that is 'manager' or say 'aman' in ipk's term is physically present here...  :lol!:  ...joking
Good observation and prediction.:) 
Hmmm, u want to go beyond the words ...I leave it to Ms aasudi marple to come at the conclusion....(miss marple is one of my fav detective character)detective

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 06:26

Thnks Zu.ha ha ha..... I enjoyed watching prachi earlier good to see her back onscreen.(aastha's mom)
The leads are ok going by rest of their soap star brethrens  but in terms of IPK lead portrayal they have miles to go before reaching what was set as benchmark last season.

Last edited by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 08:47; edited 1 time in total

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-28, 06:27

Shesherkobita wrote:Koelia.... Love ya for the "chora" ! 

That's the first serial I saw after moving, sleeping in sleeping bags, eating out of disposable  bowls... The Shasta serial was perfect for my Sastha life... I admit I enjoyed the show... There's nothing new but what the heck... It's like a genuine FanFiction of IPK. :P
Sabi thanks... Loved your take on IPK 2.:)

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 08:44

@sabi
its good that u enjoyed...hmm...do u like it? Hehe

u find it genuine fanfic...? For the story, yes, but we can imagine arshi in fanfic but there was shastha's face...nahin...

Jokes apart, i felt its better to read fanfic than to watch this adaptation...i mentioned sth like in another post...hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-28, 09:10

@ koel
thanks yar
n i bet that 'invisible ' aman was lucky to this 'visible' one

ohh that 'husky-arrogant-bark', i wished i was at the other end of the blutooth-phone-convo...hayee....

ya, i like to go beyond what is shown to its impact...actually, m the one who prefer novel over movies or tv series... However, i find most of the ipk scenes do justice to what could have been written if that was a book...so loved ipk love scenes,
and the some of the fans post such beautiful words to ipk scenes n episodes,they leave me spellbound...they sometimes give such depths that i doubt even the makers were not aware of while making...ipk definately is magical to inspire such charismatic n beautiful words

*lo,ji mera ipk jaap begins ,firse*
lol

abt the detective section,that was a general observation, but i liked that scene n the actor...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-28, 11:55

sunshine99 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:ROFL Koel, too good

I felt this way when QH started.. Was very disappointed with Gul just rehashing the same concept with new faces and a different surrounding..
But it clicked even with it's illogicality...I haven't watched QH baring 3 or 4 epis and SBb.SBS segments.. Sometimes read posts on the show in the forum.

Even if we talk about a completely fresh approach for the channel  it is not necessary it will be appreciated..SP started TMLS but it tanked IPK2 seems a safer bet for a love story for the time being.
QH/MB/Jaan all have similar concepts & are having their own fan following. Even I don’t see all these shows but yes, they have clicked & now everyone is jumping into the bandwagon.

QH & MB have family drama mixed into it, hence are clicking with both family & OL fans. Also the concept is similar but the story is entirely different, QH has brothers issues along with father’s issues & lots of other plots, also it has part of the crew of IPK too. In Jaan & MB too, the story is entirely different & both have the GH writing for them. So for QH, MB & Jaan, all have some or the other crew of IPK who built IPK with their vision & hence they clicked as they know what they are doing, even though they copied the scenes in those shows, the thought process which was put into conceiving a scene was known to them & the execution was different. The problem with EBP is the they are lifting scenes from IPK without giving a thought into why the scene was there in IPK.

Yes when u have a successful formula, u need to make full use of it but just putting in for the sake of using it will make it look out of place. For eg -  Shlok was shown doing badtameezi with Aastha for taking the passes of his foreign delegates similar to ASR doing badtameezi with Khushi for ruining his fashion show but they did not understand the reason y ASR lost his cool to break Khushi’s dori. He never touched Khushi (except when he stopped her from running away) till she hit the raw nerve in his heart, his Di.

As I said b4, EBP will click for some & will find some fans but will it even get the success  of QH/MB online, leave alone IPK, we will have to wait & watch. Until & unless they start putting in their own thought process into the making, it will be very difficult. Like I said in case of CC too, if u are copying make it better than the original or come up with something which has ur own identity. This is definitely much better than CC but still they need to bring in their own charm into it.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum