Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir gets a positive response in social media

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir gets a positive response in social media

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 18:42

Newsroom is here bringing latest news from the Star Plus desk were Star Plus latest launch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir garners a positive response.
The show promised to recreate the chemistry seen in season 1 again and looking at the roaring response for the premiere episode in social media surely this show will set new records.
Star Plus has used unique promotional strategies on Twitter,Facebook and also city wise promotions. Shrenu Parikh who plays Aastha visited a old age home and spent few hours with them.
Sunjoy Waddhwa, chairman and managing director, Sphereorigins Mutivision Pvt Ltd said,”We are glad the show is being loved in the first episode only and we have spent a lot to make this season grander from a Ferrari to a luxury home everything will be grand this season.”
Don’t forget to watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir on Star Plus at 6pm(Mon-Fri).

credits news room .

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir gets a positive response in social media

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-27, 19:34

This puts me off...my lightened mood is again pissed up... Bol bachhan... I , me n myself again...

See, ferari to grander house...i said it earlier...everything is grander less passion...

Two episodes, n i dnt find it exciting...they r finding +ve response hun?

CC ka bhoot uterke idhar aaya kaa?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir gets a positive response in social media

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-28, 12:15

"we have spent a lot to make this season grander from a Ferrari to a luxury home everything will be grand this season.”

@ Bold - They forgot to make the script & execution grander :P

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-28, 13:59

archie_79 wrote:"we have spent a lot to make this season grander from a Ferrari to a luxury home everything will be grand this season.”

@ Bold - They forgot to make the script & execution grander :P
true :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 15:33

They are mistaking all the bashing as a roaring response from the social media .....
:*lol*: :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum