Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - 27.August.2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - 27.August.2013

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-08-28, 00:43

Yup! It seems Jalal doesn't know what he is getting into.

He isn't that much of an alien to emotion - love and care. Yes, maybe he hasn't been in love with a woman - but he does understand love.

One sees how he melts before a child. One sees how he felt regretful for Moti. One saw how he let a family free, just because a child asked him.

Jalal has a lot of love to give. He gives it freely to Rahim – who is not even his son. It is not every day that a king goes down on hands and knees to be a horse for a child.
Even Ruqaiya is in tears… one wonders if she really is in love with Jalal. The desire for a child is clear in her eyes. Though she loves Rahim, of course, she is yearning for her child. Is this the reason why she does whatever it takes to keep a hold on Jalal and the Harem?
One understands that!
So… back to the question of Jalal’s new battle strategy with Jodha --- he is capable of love …. But the man might lose in the duel with Jodha.

Jalal’s Ammi Jaan is an exact opposite of Jalal – it seems.
Jalal and Jodha got the blessing and here comes a prophecy --- of the king’s heir.

All hail the queen mother --- no I don’t mean, Jalal’s Mom. Ekta Mom!
Arre… They just got married… give ‘em a breather! Rightaway the next step is the nursery!?

It’s awesome to see Jalal being so cute and caring towards Jodha.
Jalal…. It is cute… unbelievable, but cute!

So Ammi Jaan declares that she is gonna walk to … Ajmer, was it? And for once, Jalal and Jodha agreed on something.

Jalal… for the love of humanity… the woman is thinking well of your mother. At least for this once, don’t try your puny tricks on her.
When he put her hand up on his head and uttered his ‘tareeka’… I solemnly wished Jodha would take away the hand and land it on his face. The cheek! (no pun intended)

What utter gall on that man! How can he ever put up such a suggestion --- and all that because Jodha asked him to not tell her parents anything.
As we remember it, Jalal, what you did for her parents was your ‘dariya dili’. Come on, you won’t wanna wreck it with a counter ‘dariya dili’ from the wife!

I hope Jodha denies.

Shareef-ud-din… may you find a wife like … Adham Khan. You both are made for each other! And may your mother-in-law be Maaham Anga!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - 27.August.2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 01:08

beautifully written post Shalini ... some parts of this made me ROFL ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-28, 03:37

Great one Shalini... I am loving how Ekta is interjecting tall tales about Akbar in random places! It's one of the tales abt Akbar that HE walked to Ajmeer to ask for an heir as he was childless for quite some time. And of course the Entombment of Anarkali ... I love her recycling skill...quite entertaining. 

Sharifuddin and Adam Khan the Gay duo. ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-28, 11:18

Shalini, the last line made me ROFL

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-08-28, 14:36

Thank you, buddies flower

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-28, 14:40

Absolutely loved reading you Shalini!

I agree Jalal has this kind side to him which is coming out in glimpses...that vulnerability of yearning to love and also the love for kids make him so much more adorable than just the ruthless ruler Jo has in her mind.

Sharifudding and Adham..wah wah kya jodi hoga! I can see your frustration which brought about this pair. ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-28, 15:02

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-08-28, 16:25

I so agree with you Shalini . Jalal has a softer side reserved only for some people. And soon Jodha will see that side.

LOL for the last line. Fantatsic post

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum