Latest topics

IPK EBP..the 2nd episode..your opinions.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPK EBP..the 2nd episode..your opinions.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 15:01

chitmanas wrote:Agree with those who said IPK was different and defiinitely way above the recent shows (don't know much about old shows).  i've already compared so many new shows to IPK and found that none of them comes close ....... after quite a few disappointments, figured out it's a waste of time to expect things........decided to watch IPK-EBP just for itself and not think that I'll see Arnav or Khushi on screen (gave myself a strict warning)

I actually didn't mind EBP, but lots of things need to improve, but it's too soon and may be they need some time?  I'm making adjustments to the lead pair, though very slowly.  Don't mind the story as long as it doesn't turn into a MIL-DIL war, can't stand those ........ i hope to see some romance, takraar and some spicy stuff.......if the show's no good, then i can move on to the next one :) , which is what I've already been doing Wink 
Lucky cheers ... The whole gang is here... It'll be fun to criticize without any guilt. I am quite enjoying eBF.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-30, 15:07

Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:Agree with those who said IPK was different and defiinitely way above the recent shows (don't know much about old shows).  i've already compared so many new shows to IPK and found that none of them comes close ....... after quite a few disappointments, figured out it's a waste of time to expect things........decided to watch IPK-EBP just for itself and not think that I'll see Arnav or Khushi on screen (gave myself a strict warning)

I actually didn't mind EBP, but lots of things need to improve, but it's too soon and may be they need some time?  I'm making adjustments to the lead pair, though very slowly.  Don't mind the story as long as it doesn't turn into a MIL-DIL war, can't stand those ........ i hope to see some romance, takraar and some spicy stuff.......if the show's no good, then i can move on to the next one :) , which is what I've already been doing Wink 
Lucky cheers ... The whole gang is here... It'll be fun to criticize without any guilt. I am quite enjoying eBF.
:lol!: sabi, criticize away, fictional characters don't come and bite you and shows are meant to be analyzed ...... me too enjoying EBP cheers 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-30, 16:11

@ Aasudi & Shammi, I haven’t really watched all the episodes. Watched the 1st one in full, 2nd one in ½, skipped the 3rd & watched the 4th while multi-tasking. Was more focused on Shlok/Avi’s acting as I see that they are trying very hard to recreate ASR, much more than Khushi. So from tht, I can make out that he has been show IPK Videos & told to copy BS. Actually I think tht’s the strategy of most shows which aim to copy others, see BS was told to copy GC from Geet, FK & Anuj both tried  to copy BS in CC & now Avi in IPK2, the difference was BS brought in his own understanding & made ASR different from Maan but both FK & Anuj failed miserably. Avi’s copy-cat acting is more glaring as Shlok is also similar to ASR….lets wait & watch if he improves later on.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 16:25

archie_79 wrote:@ Aasudi & Shammi, I haven’t really watched all the episodes. Watched the 1st one in full, 2nd one in ½, skipped the 3rd & watched the 4th while multi-tasking. Was more focused on Shlok/Avi’s acting as I see that they are trying very hard to recreate ASR, much more than Khushi. So from tht, I can make out that he has been show IPK Videos & told to copy BS. Actually I think tht’s the strategy of most shows which aim to copy others, see BS was told to copy GC from Geet, FK & Anuj both tried  to copy BS in CC & now Avi in IPK2, the difference was BS brought in his own understanding & made ASR different from Maan but both FK & Anuj failed miserably. Avi’s copy-cat acting is more glaring as Shlok is also similar to ASR….lets wait & watch if he improves later on.
that is what I believe too .... I have been telling u they want another ASR not  exactly another IPK from the beginning shilps

yes , when a characters is well received by audience its not bad to replicate that but the problem is I don't like replicating actors .... avi is trying to replicate barun and his way of portraying ASR I think .... Asad was also the in the model of ASR na ? but I find him 'asad ', a character alike ASR .... but in shlok I hardly find 'shlok' a character but an 'imposter ' of ASR ....being modeled is not a problem but impostering is;

therefore, I purpose a 'royalty' deed between barun and avinash :lol!: 

and yes , shrenu doesn't resembles sanaya that much , because like u said star don't want  idealizing another khushi ..... cuz khushi is something most of the part of which is  everywhere .... in madhubala, in zoya, in antra , in pankhudi ,in CC ......

ASR ,however is not scattered all over like khushi .... just two or four similar character but they too don't have the uniqueness and charm as much as of ASR ... but khushi is in most of the leading ladies

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 16:28

chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

:lol!: sabi, criticize away, fictional characters don't come and bite you and shows are meant to be analyzed ...... me too enjoying EBP cheers 
fictional char might not bite .... but the fans of such characters r even capable of killing with their words :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 16:38

clarissasham wrote:
aasudi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shammi long hug 

Yes Avinash should stop copying and act his own....he is not able to bring tht angst expressions thru his eyes.

I too loved the mum...and sorry I didnt watch the 3rd episode

shrenu is better than avinash ..but script needs to get better..its too weak nothing catchy about the story line or the way its executed the punch is missing...even for a new show It didnt catch my interest
Agree with both of u on everything

@ Bold - I think Shrenu is acting better than Avinash as she is not trying to copy SI, she is acting her way but Avinash (maybe on SP orders) is trying to copy Barun instead of bringing in his own acting.
From the 3 epis so far, haven’t watched the 3rd epi but read the WU, I feel that the concept was of Aastha coming into Agnihotri household & changing their outlook & in between SP changed Shlok’s character to ASR. Acc. to Avinash, his character was a sweet one b4 & later got changed to grey one. It would have been better if they had stuck to their original concept.
Looks like after they fall in love, PH will bring the saas-bahu angle to stretch the show
shilpa , I choose slightly differ with ur views here dear

I too missed some initial scenes from 3rd epi but watched later today ..... and I don't find shrenu doesn't resembles sanaya at all in enacting .... she too seems incarnating sanaya, but not to the extent avinash incarnates barun......avinash is  full-on impostering barun yar .... even the hands-sliding-in-pocket too ....  I was like what the ?

yes u may say not copying sanaya at all but there is resemblance and my views r based on the fact that the chirpy-bubbly-clumsy act doesn't suit her.... there was a scene or say confrontation of shastha in yesterday's episode and the way she make astonished face was a replication of sanaya or say khushi ... I felt that way .... I don't find that convincing .... sanaya was very good as 'khushi' from the beginning , later on she excelled that  .....

shrenu and avinash both lacks passion to depict what they r supposed to .... obviously they work hard , no doubt on that .... what goes wrong is script and presentation replication even if the characters slightly deviates .... comparatively , yes shrenu is good in 3rd epi, whereas avi in first ... in 2nd both dint differ that much ....

its due to execution too .... I believe if barun and sanaya were to b in this place and original ipk was non-existence then there wud b a little difference only....
after all nothing is in only actors hand yar ....
nice observation dearies shilpa zu and assudi

I saw all four epis and I agree with zu and shilpa on lack of punch in script

Its lack really lacks

Then assudi till Wednesday I never had slight feel that she is copying Khushi but last day I had slight feel like some way or other

But she is better than him I would reiterate

One more I think im able to ee it as different story altogether not connecting with IPk

And only thing I hate is that  that signature tune
Blaaah

shami , romance is not shrenu's forte neither intensity is ,considering her from gulal- havan- BHBK ..... I haven't watched completely all those shows but have catched some of the episodes ....

so she cant do what sanaya did with khushi , until she gets used to aastha ..... sanaya used to portray physical tension whenever ASR is close with khushi or touches her in any manner ,through eyes or physically .... her quivering lips , control over eyes depicting fear , nervousness still hard determination, body language etc were way good from the first love scene itself when she falls in ASR's arms .... later on she excelled that ..... shrenu might do the same in future but for now she is not the right girl to portray a character in line of khushi

but when shrenu acts all chirpy and bubbly [first episode] , clumsy [luggage scene], and shocked or tensed she tries to replicate sanaya ... I feel that .... its just she has not the expressions right as sanaya used to have .... besides aastha is not a crazy -sankadevi like khushi .... their characters have soft limits

as for arnav and shlok they don't have any variation in character attributes.... not even any soft limits ..... moreover there r limited ASR-istic characters in the whole industry than khushi-istc characters  :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-30, 16:46

Yes true @Aasudi, see acc to Gul, IPK was Geet in a “grander” scale *oops IPK EBP also is supposed to be grander* :P  but she not only made the story but the script grander too & BS & Sarun chemistry took it into an entirely different scale. BS was told to ape GC in the beginning but he brought in his own identity & with the help of the writing, made ASR bigger than any angry-young-businessman ever shown on TV. If Avinash brings in his own identity, it would be much better for him & he doesn’t need to pay “royalty” to BS :lol!:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 17:05

archie_79 wrote:Yes true @Aasudi, see acc to Gul, IPK was Geet in a “grander” scale *oops IPK EBP also is supposed to be grander* :P  but she not only made the story but the script grander too & BS & Sarun chemistry took it into an entirely different scale. BS was told to ape GC in the beginning but he brought in his own identity & with the help of the writing, made ASR bigger than any angry-young-businessman ever shown on TV. If Avinash brings in his own identity, it would be much better for him & he doesn’t need to pay “royalty” to BS :lol!:
I haven't watched gurmeet acting maan for the initial episodes but later on when he falls for geet I have watched some episodes and yes ASR was modeled on maan but I doubt barun exactly tried to copy maan as avinash is doing him now .... he brought in his expressions and eye-intensity to ASR and the voice modulation .... I swear gurmeet hasn't  don that level of modulation ....

in terms of ASR is way complicated than khushi I think barun was more plus than sanaya to the show but neither I think sanaya was any less.... she has the capability to make me cry even when she was acting with body double .... so for me its barun, sanaya and sarun that justified the script to extremes and take ipk to new heights

Gul has not however luck this time in QH, I like karan singh grover but I cant connect to his portrayal , esp emotional one , so m damn glad that he rejected ipk .... I had to meet my love yar ,so barun was there in ipk  :) 

If Avinash brings in his own identity, it would be much better for him & he doesn’t need to pay “royalty” to BS :lol!:

that is when he brings in his own identity .... when u even copy pocketing-ur-hand
and make ur straight body curve as of someone's then u need to pay 'royalty '.... if u r to adapt something u better pay for the copyrights :lol!: 

asr might b star's forcefully-rpossessed -property , our barun is not :*lol*: 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum