Latest topics

Re-entry of tanveer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-entry of tanveer

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-28, 16:38

Very disappointed in the re entry on the character of tanveer. I think that somewhere in Guls mind she has distorted version of what life is...she has indicated that QH is about family and how they live despite their adversities...but reintroducing tanveer to destroy asad and his family...so it once again delays the marriage of these two character....I am tired of the story...for me the story needed to get the character of asad and zoya married and move forward....that is how life is...not someone like tanveer and razia trying to constantly kill people in the show...it is a lame story...tanveer is pregnant and still not showing come on get with it...the Imran and nazma story is a rush story that is making no sense...nazma wants to do her degree and get married where is her priorities...study first ...have some fun...then get married...if he loves u he will wait.....ayan and humeria still the immature couple and need to build on these two characters...and again nikhat will be bargain for the house of haseena why would anyone put their child through haseena....
Again just get Asad and Zoya married and create the extended family with them giving them a child or children.....it would be nice to see them as parents....tanveer and razia should be jailed...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: Re-entry of tanveer

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-28, 17:29

Agree Ashrana :) 
 the story is lacklustre, doesnt have any meat now.....used chewing gum

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-08-28, 19:07

i know....when they are married atleast the story gets a new plot like thodi shaitaani...its so lovy-dovy right now...it's making me sick...come on asad....jaago mere sher and zoya ke sense of humour ka to lagta hai intkaal ho gaya hai...

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowseen on 2013-08-29, 19:19

"Zoya's sense of humour ka intekaal hogaya hai"-.... ROFL.... so true!

Nowseen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 20:45

Nowseen wrote:"Zoya's sense of humour ka intekaal hogaya hai"-.... ROFL.... so true!
Hi Nowseen, Welcome to Dhwani and QH forum :) 

Feels nice to come across a QHian :) hope to meet and interact with you more :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowseen on 2013-08-30, 07:36

Thanks for the welcome! Couldnt resist commenting after reading muskaan's post...:D
Am a die hard QHian and before that IPKKDian ... :)
Have been a silent member on dhwani and IF for quite sometime now. Prefer dhwani more coz the updates are so organised. Great job! Keep it up.

Nowseen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 08:35

Nowseen wrote:Thanks for the welcome!  Couldnt resist commenting after reading muskaan's post...:D
Have been a silent member on dhwani and IF for quite sometime now. Prefer dhwani more coz the updates are so organised. Great job!  Keep it up.
A hearty welcome to you Nowseen ....to the Dhwani forum .. enjoy the freedom here 

and that was very sweet of you you to appreciate the organised way of functioning in this forum .. our Admin will love you for saying that ..will pass on the compliment to them yaara ..  thankyou note to you on behalf of team Dhwani 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-30, 09:01

Nowseen wrote:Thanks for the welcome!  Couldnt resist commenting after reading muskaan's post...:D
Have been a silent member on dhwani and IF for quite sometime now. Prefer dhwani more coz the updates are so organised. Great job!  Keep it up.
Welcome to Dhwani Nowseen..

Thank you for appreciating our efforts..  

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-30, 09:19

Thats a huge compliment Nowseen, thanks a million and welcome aboard once again :) 

QH is defo in top gear with all the masala being cooked , lets see what is the final dish we will be served Wink  are u game for Ayan-ZOya track?  or do u think its the choice Asad has to take between Ayan and Zoya?

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowseen on 2013-08-30, 10:20

Noooo... No zoyaan pls. I like asya... Only ASYA...

Nowseen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-30, 11:13

Nowseen wrote:Noooo... No zoyaan pls. I like  asya... Only ASYA...
Nowseen even I want to see Asya together yaar .. I am going to hate Zoya Ayaan pairing yaar 
No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum