Latest topics

ILKDM#20 - Yalgaar Ho

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM#20 - Yalgaar Ho

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-28, 17:12

"Ab Yeh Dekhna Padega ke Dil jeet tha hai ya Dimag " ..with these words Jalal set himself for  his Pyrrhic Victory !!

A complex Man, A layered man, A man who  is both an angel and a beast , An alert opportunist who knows when to turn Angel or when to be the ultimate beast  or when to mix both together, he has commenced on the voyage to subdue and break the pride of Jodha  , the beast has donned the grab of an angel, beguiling Jodha, lulling her heightened sense of wariness. Jodha who is at the receiving end of this sudden politeness, wooing is stupefied , with mixed signals coming her way, One her own recollections of the Butcher of Agra, Another version putting Jalal under a benevolent and kind man tag by Salima ,  Third and very potent for Jodha's heart, The charm that Jalal has turned fully on Jodha !! With such multiple onslaughts to her senses, it is no wonder that her quick mind has not picked up on the signals , has not decrypted the real intention hidden within the red herrings. The seemingly unseeming teasing, The gentle flirting done subtly is weakening her defenses, Her hostility is dimming as she is slowly and steadily reversing her view point about Jalal , influenced by Salima's words, the scenes her eyes have witnessed ..Not realizing that  sometimes  what the eyes see can be misleading , what the ear hear can be fallacious ..  "Adha Satya Jhoot se bhi adhik vinashkari hota hai ", How true !! for here although Jalal's emotions regarding Rahim and other's are genuine, His intention towards Jodha is definitely not guided by any admiration, love or respect ..He wants to tame her into submission and he has set out to do so , BUT .....

Yes, there is a big But.. Has Jalal actually calculated the fallout ?? Is he prepared for the outcome that will not leave him unscathed , So conceited is his opinion that he thinks that he will out wit Jodha , break that  'Guroor ' of her's in such a way that she never dares to raise her eyes again But in pursuing this strategy, Jalal is erring big time, He has not understood that while protesting that he has no emotions, he has actually shown that he has emotions,  EVERY TIME Jodha challenges  Him, EVERY TIME Jodha accepts  the gauntlet he throws down, EVERY TIME Jodha  trumps over him..Jalal has been affected, Jalal has been furious, Jalal has been humbled ..when these emotions can exist in his mien then there  exists otehr emotions of which Jalal himself is unaware of, Emotions that never found its way to surface, emotions that never came into play before for none lay claim to it, none  found a way to it, UNTIL TODAY .. In waging a war against Jodha, Jalal is not fighting Jodha, Jalal is actually fighting himself, In trying to quell Jodha, he has to slay  his pride,His arrogance, his indifference ..In Jodha's defeat will lie her biggest victory while Jalal's victory will be his biggest defeat.. The slaughter of the beast,  The emotions long suppressed has found a way to free itself, Jodha will be that queen who will open the gates of  paradise , Her blood is the key to the opening of the gates, of bringing out the imprisoned humanity in Jalal.

Hmm..Reverting back to the episode, As stated long back in ILKDM edition, Sharifuddin  is being set up as the ultimate villain , a coward ..His attack will come when least expected , His initial forays will be done under a veil of subterfuge and it is only when the coward is puffed up on his own vanity and confident of his victory will he step forward directly , Until then he will resort to troubling the King ..from a safe distance !!

Jodha has begun to settle into the Mughal Harem whats even better, she has begun to win hearts  notably of Bakshi, The weakness of Jalal !! There is a genuine warmth between the sister in laws , a caring towards one another ..Jodha has noticed the sharp imprint on Bakshi's cheeks but being the non interfering diplomat, she has kept quiet, awaiting a cue from Bakshi to be her confidante,,Until then she is content to be  her Babhi.. This will be a relationship that will be like a additive to Jalal - Jodha's Bond, Jalal's love and affection for Bakshi supersedes everything and Bakshi is enormously fond of Jodha who reciprocates, and it is to Jodha that Bakshi makes a beeline to rather than to Ruqaiyya , when the chips are down.. Bakshi might be one factor who might hold them/bring them together !!
Another link who will go a long way in building up a rapport would be Salima , Her wisdom and her gentleness should act as a bridge and as a rain shower cooling the raging fires of Jodha's heart .  The third and Vital cog would be Ammi Jaan  who ought to pull up her errant son and pour some sane advise into his listening ears.. ears whch has been deafened by war cries, shouts of anger, cries of danger, exultation of victory , ears that had hearkened to voices of destruction must now heed and respect the voices of compassion, respect, understanding, of  relations.. 

A word of appreciation  to Rajat.. be it the continued sidelong glances he gives at his Begum who is sitting by his side or the furrowed eyebrows when the baba informs the assembled crowd that there will be a heir soon .. The smile of pride and the quick gleam of triumph when Jodha hesitatingly accepts his hand , The triumph for he had found a chink in her impregnable armour, The fanatic glint in Jalal's eyes when he latches on to the opening that Jodha Unknowingly provides,for Jalal is a man who has been bred on wars, war intoxicates him, it is his heady cocktail , he will react like a drugged man who is on hyper alert when there is war going on and for Jalal there is a war happening, although none have realized that, Jalal is gathering an armada of weapons and at the same time is busy in disarming the enemy, the enemy being Jodha...The glimmering eyes so focused on Jodha , hypnotizing her , rendering her incapable of speech , The eyes says the truth, the truth which his honeyed tongue cannot hide, the truth of defeating Jodha !!

Paridhi is growing beautiful day by day   and her acting too is growing by leaps and bounds ..be it the quiet disturbed stance when she hears herself anointed as the mother of Mughal Heir , The quick embarrassed checking of the ladies before she holds on to the extended hand of her husband .. Loved the subtle difference she brought in from the earlier Jodha to the current Jodha without breaking out of her mould..The earlier Jodha was indifferent, was cast in wood and did not pay any attention to the ongoings , she was a living , breathing porcelain doll but not the current Jodha, who is imbibing the atmosphere, her eyes showing her reactions, her feelings, active participant and quite interested in the proceedings..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM#20 - Yalgaar Ho

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-28, 17:43

WOW!!! SUPERB!!! One of the finest explanation highlighting the Dil-Dimaag tug of war for Jalal.....Poetry in motion.cheers 

Such a beautiful analysis of characters as well as actors :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-28, 18:25

subhanAllah, subhanAllah, wat can I say, where do I even start...just like Jalal is fascinated with Jodha, that is the effect your writing has...in Jodha's defeat will b her biggest victory and in Jalal's victory his biggest defeat...beautiful... now that I have increased your guroor instead of breaking it i will move on...

i liked Shrifuddin's coming to his senses quick enough and the darting of his eyes, bakshi has already lost one husband she wouldn't want to lose another jus as yet, but her eyes will b opened one day...

sulima gave some thought to Jodha but was she there wen Jalal initially told the guards to take that kids parents away and then changed his mind? She didn't tell the whole thing to Jodha...

jodha is making relationship, friendship and she is making it with people who r sincere, is our jus about there interests...

i like how Jodha's eyes took in the ladies reaction before taking Jalal's hand...the flirting, the flirting...Jalal was quite restrained to some of the comments I would have made lol....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-28, 18:47

sarra0 wrote:subhanAllah, subhanAllah, wat can I say, where do I even start...just like Jalal is fascinated with Jodha, that is the effect your writing has...in Jodha's defeat will b her biggest victory and in Jalal's victory his biggest defeat...beautiful... now that I have increased your guroor instead of breaking it i will move on...

i liked Shrifuddin's coming to his senses quick enough and the darting of his eyes, bakshi has already lost one husband she wouldn't want to lose another jus as yet, but her eyes will b opened one day...

sulima gave some thought to Jodha but was she there wen Jalal initially told the guards to take that kids parents away and then changed his mind? She didn't tell the whole thing to Jodha...

jodha is making relationship, friendship and she is making it with people who r sincere, is our jus about there interests...

i like how Jodha's eyes took in the ladies reaction before taking Jalal's hand...the flirting, the flirting...Jalal was quite restrained to some of the comments I would have made lol....

Glues the Hira to my Guroor  crown  that you managed to cough up from ur  treasury Box , U miserly Sarralocks ..

Even if her eyes were to open, she will not complain to Jalal n will stand by  Sharifuddin as girls once passed out  as wife were considered the properties of Hubby's household.

we did not hear the full detailed anecdote na .. we only could glean tht Jodha came to know tht the boy's parents were pardoned, besides if all details were to be given out , then it would be time for Jalal's tumultuous childhood to come out ..Now is not the time for tht

I am liking her eyes more and more ..but not liking the costumes  which are being repeated  so early..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-28, 18:49

Maashallah !!...kya behetareen likhaa ahi aapney Sathya Ji 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-28, 19:02

Wow wow Tants that was magical yaar! So well analysed..have you peeped into Jalal's heart! :P 

The guy is in for a self discovery. So true Jodha is bonding with all of them who are close and dear to him...and not to forget Rahim..the little cutie will also be one of the person who can forge some closeness between these two.

Loved Rajat...and Paridhi she is lovely as Jodha!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 12:48

--sumana13-- wrote:Maashallah !!...kya behetareen likhaa ahi aapney Sathya Ji 

Shukran,  Mallika -E- Dhwani !!cheers

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 12:50

zuzana wrote:Wow wow Tants that was magical yaar! So well analysed..have you peeped into Jalal's heart! :P 

The guy is in for a self discovery. So true Jodha is bonding with all of them who are close and dear to him...and not to forget Rahim..the little cutie will also be one of the person who can forge some closeness between these two.

Loved Rajat...and Paridhi she is lovely as Jodha!

Thanks, Hun  !!

He has lot to discover about himself than the lands of Hind that he is planning to conquer ..

Both are doing a good Job.. After watching Y'day  Aarti scene, I was saying..  friendship gayi tel lene, As long as they share such scorching looks..  I am happy with my Popcorns !!:P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-29, 18:13

Tant girl... you have did it again ... you have decoded the sudden change of behaviour of Ja towards Jo..anyone would wonder why the sudden flirt and those disarming looks... so this is a part of the war that he is waging against the maiden.. and she along with us viewers has been ignorant of this... but it did not escape your dimaag..Ja is treading on dangerous waters... what he wants Jo to lose, he has to lose simultaneously... or before she loses it... he is aware of that isn't it? He is ready to do that just for the victory... which would also be his defect... the real victory would be neither Jo's nor Ja's... it would be the victory of love

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 18:27

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:subhanAllah, subhanAllah, wat can I say, where do I even start...just like Jalal is fascinated with Jodha, that is the effect your writing has...in Jodha's defeat will b her biggest victory and in Jalal's victory his biggest defeat...beautiful... now that I have increased your guroor instead of breaking it i will move on...

Glues the Hira to my Guroor  crown  that you managed to cough up from ur  treasury Box , U miserly Sarralocks ..

Even if her eyes were to open, she will not complain to Jalal n will stand by  Sharifuddin as girls once passed out  as wife were considered the properties of Hubby's household.

we did not hear the full detailed anecdote na .. we only could glean tht Jodha came to know tht the boy's parents were pardoned, besides if all details were to be given out , then it would be time for Jalal's tumultuous childhood to come out ..Now is not the time for tht

I am liking her eyes more and more ..but not liking the costumes  which are being repeated  so early..
miserly? woh kaise? dil ke bahut bhadi hoon mein...

no but could she not confide in her lovin sister in law Jodha if and wen it gets too much...

Ah hah that's wat i didn't realise, i didn't realise that Salima tells her about the parents being pardoned... i thought she said he wasn't that bad, he cared, that explains that then thanks...

the costumes and jewelry I have never really liked, it looks cheap etc... Make up for me especially.ally the eye make up improved considerably around the time of marriage, after that it still seems a bit hit and miss at times...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-30, 10:55

Loved it Tants...

My favorite was how u explained the relationship of Jalal and Jodha (the but part)..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum