Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 28th August 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-28, 19:25

The episode starts with Aastha reaching her house with her Aagi. She rings the bell and is looking forward to a surprise welcome by her mum and dad. Her Aayi tells her to open the door with the keys and not to ring the bell. Aastha finally opens the door and calls for her Aayi and Baba. She is upset as no one had planned to surprise her. Just then her mum comes  from behind and pats on her back. Aastha is very happy to see her mum, tells her that she missed her so much and hugs her.

At the same time we see Shlok racing to his house in a hired taxi. The taxi driver is requesting him to drive slowly. Shlok tells him that he has to reach home on time and drives faster. Shlok's mum and her daughter-in-law are inviting the guests who had come to attend the pooja. Just then her grand daughter comes to her mum and asks her to teach something. Unable to contain her curiosity Anjali (Shlok's mum) grabs the book. She finds that the book has Gayathri Slogan. She tells her grand daughter that this slogan is for guys to read and not for girls to recite. Saying that she diverts her grand daughter to help her with the flowers. Once her grand daughter leaves she warns her daughter-in-law to teach the right things to her grand daughter. She then looks at the time and gets worried for Shlok to arrive at the right time.

The next scene shifts to Aastha's residence where she is unhappy that her dad wasn't there to welcome her. Her mum tells her that her dad had to leave for some important work. She offers to bring her tea. When she hands over the tea she notices the scratch marks on Aastha's wrist. Aastha tells her that this haapened in the train when she carried her suitcase. Her mum asks her if she isn't lying again by touching her Ganapathi Baba pendant. Aastha tells her mum that she isn't lying. Her mum leaves her to bring the cream for the marks. Aastha fells sorry for lying to her mum. She tells herself that the reason she lied to her mum was only because she didn't want to discuss about Shlok. At the same time, she hopes that Shlok reaches his residence to break his dad's fast.

The next scene shows Shlok driving very fast. He reaches a point where there is a road block and the traffic is moving very slowly. At his residence his mum notices her daughter-in-law standing at the same position as her son. Her daughter-in law notices it and steps back and stands behind her husband. She hands over a steel tumbler to her mum-in law who keeps it upside down at the entrance. The pooja is over and the pandithji is asking Niranjan to break the fast. Anjali offers water and her husband refuses it. Her daughter-in law asks her husband to step in and offer water. He refuses saying he doesn't have to be in the good books of anyone. Finally Shlok arrives at the residence. He gets a flashback of him leaving the house telling his mum that he cannot stay in this house anymore after what she had done.

Shlok calls his dad from the entrance. He tries to enter the house only to be stopped by his mum. She comes to the entrance and turns the steel tumbler and then tells him to enter the house. He enters and breaks his dad's fast. His dad inturn breaks Shlok's fast telling him that he is aware of the fact that Shlok wouldn't have eaten too. Shlok explains his dad as to why he was late. His father tells him not to worry about it. Shlok hugs his neice. He hugs his brother too and his dad interupts him and tells him to refresh. He enters his room and gets a flaskback of him leaving the house even when his father insisted not to do so.

Niranjan is speaking to his guests and he notices Austhosh waiting for him. He excuses and comes to him and thanks him for coming to his house even on the weekend. He tells him that he feels very good to sign the papers today. Austhosh goes through his papers and finds that he had missed some documents. Niranjan lends his phone to him. He calls his residence and his daughter Aastha picks up the call. After the pleasantries he asks her to get the file and come to "Anjali Niwas", and gives her the directions. She finally reaches the residence and finds her dad. Niranjan introduces his son, Shlok to Austhosh and Aastha gets the shock of her life seeing Shlok there. Shlok gets very angry seeing Aastha.

Pre-Cap : Both Shlok and Aastha get into an argument in his room.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-08-28, 19:37; edited 1 time in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 28th August 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-28, 19:36

Thanks Sharmi.... I liked that he took over the steering wheel of the taxi. Astha and dad both have scatterbrain :P They have kept a nasty mom handy to make it sas Bahu saga to drag the drama once romance is over. If one can get past IPK stamping...it's not half as bad to watch for 2-3 months...then it will be time for Hello Hi Bye Bye!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-28, 19:40

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Sharmi.... I liked that he took over the steering wheel of the taxi. Astha and dad both have scatterbrain :P They have kept a nasty mom handy to make it sas Bahu saga to drag the drama once romance is over. If one can get past IPK stamping...it's not half as bad to watch for 2-3 months...then it will be time for Hello Hi Bye Bye!
Hi Shes....Yes both Dad and daughter are not so good in organising things......The flashbacks keeps me curious.....:P

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-28, 19:50

sharmibalan wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Sharmi.... I liked that he took over the steering wheel of the taxi. Astha and dad both have scatterbrain :P They have kept a nasty mom handy to make it sas Bahu saga to drag the drama once romance is over. If one can get past IPK stamping...it's not half as bad to watch for 2-3 months...then it will be time for Hello Hi Bye Bye!
Hi Shes....Yes both Dad and daughter are not so good in organising things......The flashbacks keeps me curious.....:P
Hi ... I am Sabrina or just Sab. I am curious too... I thought the mom cheated on his dad and then dad remarried or like  that ... The step mom seems to feed into their  male chauvinistic ego ... Wonder why they don't like the brother ... The lil girl was cute!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-29, 19:01

Many people are disappointed in the show. I am giving it a fair chance. If we could just allow the show create its own niche then we may have an appreciation.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 19:21

perfumeheaven wrote:Many people are disappointed in the show. I am giving it a fair chance. If we could just allow the show create its own niche then we may have an appreciation.
I am with you Zai... My love for IPK is unshakable. no new show is a threat to it... I will give this love story a try too. :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 19:51

[size=18][size=12]

what I noticed most importantly was in first episode shlok's mom was shown polishing-the -shoe with her sari and in the third episode it is shown that the agnihotri mansion is termed as 'Anjali Niwas '

unfolding of which is surely gonna b interesting ..... as per my sense, the house is strictly run by shlok's mother with her imposed rules and regulations, considering her female-dominative plus control freak  nature, and his father is only strict when it comes to shlok and his issues ..... shlok's mom's norms and her administrative run might have caused a very-unbearable-loss leading to the I-hate-woman issue .... don't throw me chappals if I m wrong ... me is very very evil , thinks whatever comes in mind ....

u knw ? the female- dominating -female-of-next-generation-with-a-resolve-of-I-have-faced-it-so-will-u nature is a true masala...... if it is this way, smart move CVs n considering sphere and its show this sort of story is highly probable

[/size]

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 20:14

Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:Many people are disappointed in the show. I am giving it a fair chance. If we could just allow the show create its own niche then we may have an appreciation.
I am with you Zai... My love for IPK is unshakable. no new show is a threat to it... I will give this love story a try too. :)
I believe, every new show should be given fair chance too sabi and zai ... n if u don't want to give a fair chance then its better u ignore than bashing

I m too lil disappointed with the show .... more appropriately,  I m disappointed with the way the makers r treating the show, they have spoken sth else and doing sth else ..... I like doing business but playing around disappoints me  ..... but I hope they will rebel against ipk at some point still maintaining the essence  to become ipk fir se .....

and sabi no matter how much I love ipk and the actors therein I still believe that one day there will b a show which will b as beautiful as ipk or more beautiful than ipk.... I m ready to welcome such shows .... so no new show will b threat for ipk in that way, to me ..... I m ready to fall in love with a show which will b more magical than ipk .... I believe my love for ipk will not decrease a bit if someday I fall for another show  loving that more than ipk..... difference Is until now, I fall for only one show and then the number will b 2 or more flower

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 20:29

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
I believe, every new show should be given fair chance too sabi and zai ... n if u don't want to give a fair chance then its better u ignore than bashing

I m too lil disappointed with the show .... more appropriately,  I m disappointed with the way the makers r treating the show, they have spoken sth else and doing sth else ..... I like doing business but playing around disappoints me  ..... but I hope they will rebel against ipk at some point still maintaining the essence  to become ipk fir se .....

and sabi no matter how much I love ipk and the actors therein I still believe that one day there will b a show which will b as beautiful as ipk or more beautiful than ipk.... I m ready to welcome such shows .... so no new show will b threat for ipk in that way, to me ..... I m ready to fall in love with a show which will b more magical than ipk .... I believe my love for ipk will not decrease a bit if someday I fall for another show  loving that more than ipk..... difference Is until now, I fall for only one show and then the number will b 2 or more flower
No Aasudi... There will never be another show that I will like as much as i like IPK, atleast not for me. I am old enough to know what sticks with me and what doesn't. There is only ONE Roman Holiday ( not happy ending) , one Harry met Sally ( happy ending) , one LOST ( science fiction) , one Dil Chahta Hai, one Bahubrihi ( Bengali comedy) ... I go back to them over and over ... Sure there are some others I liked but it never reached that height for me. These shows DEFINE me! And Iss Pyar Ko defines me. 
You are young and you will like many shows... But some will define you... My hunch is IPK will end up defining you too! Wink

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 20:47

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

No Aasudi... There will never be another show that I will like as much as i like IPK, atleast not for me. I am old enough to know what sticks with me and what doesn't. There is only ONE Roman Holiday ( not happy ending) , one Harry met Sally ( happy ending) , one LOST ( science fiction) , one Dil Chahta Hai, one Bahubrihi ( Bengali comedy) ... I go back to them over and over ... Sure there are some others I liked but it never reached that height for me. These shows DEFINE me! And Iss Pyar Ko defines me. 
You are young and you will like many shows... But some will define you... My hunch is IPK will end up defining you too! Wink
glad to know that sabi

and I m young n I fall in love more often than u .... I m not much to English shows and movies but  I watch Korean-dramas ..... with so much of cultural differences I can connect to them and I have loved at least 5 series that define me as u say ..... so I think there will be another ipk-like show for me .... I have to wait and watch .... I was fond of akshay kumar a lot and I still like him but my love has shifted to barun sobti now ..... so I think someday this might too shift even if I m a little more mature now .... aamir however is entact as he used to b :) but still today if I m asked to choose I will go for barun than aamir :) .... but yes ipk is my first love in indian series and they say its hard to get over it .... but never know life changes a lot :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-29, 21:05

I agree IPKKND is a classic and will always be dear to our hearts. Even if Barun comes on to another show or movies ASR is whom we love and Khushi is who define that childish-smart girl within us.So yes I await another serial that can define us and make us fall in love again. I thought Asad had it at the beginning of QH but somewhere along the show the magic got lost.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 21:32

perfumeheaven wrote:I agree IPKKND is a classic and will always be dear to our hearts. Even if Barun comes on to another show or movies ASR is whom we love and Khushi is who define that childish-smart girl within us.So yes I await another serial that can define us and make us fall in love again. I thought Asad had it at the beginning of QH but somewhere along the show the magic got lost.
zai asad's character is not given the due care as of lately like as in ipk arnav's was not given later ...... arnav was modeled in maan but he manages to come out of the model and created another icon because of the mind thrilling script too much dependent on exploring the shades of arnav .... the same didn't happen with asad.... he was at first modeled on arnav but the ph get too much busy on adding up the parallel tracks and high voltage drama that they forget to glorify asad and his dark shades ..... so the magic is lost now asad has been a prop of the show like arnav used to b in the later days

movies happen different than tv shows so we might love barun sidelining ASR for 2-2.5 hrs but for a tv show it is hard to get out of the iconic image u created .... karan singh grover has however high chances to do so but I doubt  asad's butchered up character will help him anyhow...... he will more b armaan than asad even after this long gap.... but the long gap has however helped him, otherwise it wud have been more difficult for him to shell out of armaan

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum