Latest topics

humare prashna ka uthar deejiya

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humare prashna ka uthar deejiya

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-29, 09:42

I mean need answers

Yes saheliyon – humare prashna ka kripaaya uthar deejiya

Jab ruakkaya begum urf soon to be ( in her mind) mariyam bi something something said jalal I am going to give waris for muagl sandanath or whatever

Jalal said shehzadi shezaadi but rakayya corrected him nahi waris she mena  shahzada right

So im poor in history so kindly tell me rukayya and jalal had child ?? whether that was girl or boy ??

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: humare prashna ka uthar deejiya

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-29, 09:56

Ruqaiyya was childless. Some say she once had a stillborn daughter. No surviving offspring though.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-29, 10:00

laddoo598 wrote:Ruqaiyya was childless. Some say she once had a stillborn daughter. No surviving offspring though.
oh ok I thought so seeing her over enthusiasm and the way she insult jodha  poor jalal need to work hard to please jodha

by the wya the arthi scene was superb after sobthi jee jalal jee is the only solace

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-29, 10:17

clarissasham wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Ruqaiyya was childless. Some say she once had a stillborn daughter. No surviving offspring though.
oh ok I thought so seeing her over enthusiasm and the way she insult jodha  poor jalal need to work hard to please jodha

by the wya the arthi scene was superb after sobthi jee jalal jee is the only solace

Shami Sobti jee has ruined me forever. Jalal jee is damn good for sure but no dhak dhak and goofy grins here from my side. But yeah, J and A have solid chemistry for sure, and both are good actors, and hence JA is a solace, a big one at that.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 11:49

Acc to history Ruqs was childless.

shami its all part of Ektas fiction...whenever anyone gets preganant in her shows defo there will be attempt to kill the baby...so get ready for one of her OTT dramatics.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 12:47

zuzana wrote:Acc to history Ruqs was childless.

shami its all part of Ektas fiction...whenever anyone gets preganant in her shows defo there will be attempt to kill the baby...so get ready for one of her OTT dramatics.
I bet that Reshma, The expert in Magic Potions will have a hand in aborting the Baby.. This may pave the way for Moti Bai being declared Innocent too..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 13:07

Tanthya wrote:

I bet that Reshma, The expert in Magic Potions will have a hand in aborting the Baby.. This may pave the way for Moti Bai being declared Innocent too..
poor Ruqs will be heart broken...she may get too vengeant towards Jo....and Motibai ,,I seriously hope the truth comes out.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 13:29

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

poor Ruqs will be heart broken...she may get too vengeant towards Jo....and Motibai ,,I seriously hope the truth comes out.
Seriously Zu, More than Jalal, I  always thought that Ruqs does not have heart.. and if she miscarries , her mind will break :P :P ..Poof will vanish her dreams of ruling over the Sultanat ..

Yes, I do want Moti's Innocence to come out .. I hope Ekta is not like 4L

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 13:38

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Seriously Zu, More than Jalal, I  always thought that Ruqs does not have heart.. and if she miscarries , her mind will break :P :P ..Poof will vanish her dreams of ruling over the Sultanat ..

Tants I have not understood Ruqs full character until now...does she want the child to have a higher authority at sultanate or is it to genuinely provide what Jalal desires a child , a waris a kid he so much would love to have? Her tears the other day when Jalal was playing with Rahim showed her helplessness at not able to give Jalal what he likes.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 13:51

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I bet that Reshma, The expert in Magic Potions will have a hand in aborting the Baby.. This may pave the way for Moti Bai being declared Innocent too..

Tants I have not understood Ruqs full character until now...does she want the child to have a higher authority at sultanate or is it to genuinely provide what Jalal desires a child , a waris a kid he so much would love to have? Her tears the other day when Jalal was playing with Rahim showed her helplessness at not able to give Jalal what he likes.

Ruqs is a spoilt, Self centered, Selfish lady , She considers herslef perfect and does not like it if other's have some talent that she does not  posses. Ruqaiyya is driven by power, She gets her high from ruling over the people, She  is distantly affectionate towards Jalal,  But to her Jalal remains her puppet, the means for her to stay in on as a unquestioned de facto ruler..

The person who gives a heir becomes immensly powerful and  Ruqs craves this power and not the child, She wants to  give him the HEIR not a child ..A heir is different from  having children with  Jalal..

In One line, Ruqaiyya dances to the tune of power, is intoxicated by POwer and is the lover as well as the mistress of power..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-29, 14:05

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:poor Ruqs will be heart broken...she may get too vengeant towards Jo....and Motibai ,,I seriously hope the truth comes out.

Ruqs is a spoilt, Self centered, Selfish lady , She considers herslef perfect and does not like it if other's have some talent that she does not  posses. Ruqaiyya is driven by power, She gets her high from ruling over the people, She  is distantly affectionate towards Jalal,  But to her Jalal remains her puppet, the means for her to stay in on as a unquestioned de facto ruler..

The person who gives a heir becomes immensly powerful and  Ruqs craves this power and not the child, She wants to  give him the HEIR not a child ..A heir is different from  having children with  Jalal..

In One line, Ruqaiyya dances to the tune of power, is intoxicated by POwer and is the lover as well as the mistress of power..
well said tants and zu

yeah when her maid asks her what do u want child or power. She said any one can give child but difference is who will give the heir

so ur point makes points too ha ha  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-29, 14:08

laddoo598 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Shami Sobti jee has ruined me forever. Jalal jee is damn good for sure but no dhak dhak and goofy grins here from my side. But yeah, J and A have solid chemistry for sure, and both are good actors, and hence JA is a solace, a big one at that.
hum can understand but still he is some one we can find solace at . had not found single one till asr gone with wind. So something is better than nothing for me. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 14:23

clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Seriously Zu, More than Jalal, I  always thought that Ruqs does not have heart.. and if she miscarries , her mind will break :P :P ..Poof will vanish her dreams of ruling over the Sultanat ..

well said tants and zu

yeah when her maid asks her what do u want child or power. She said any one can give child but difference is who will give the heir

so ur point makes points too ha ha  

yes, She is least bothered by the child but wants the perks of giving a heir !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-29, 14:24

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:poor Ruqs will be heart broken...she may get too vengeant towards Jo....and Motibai ,,I seriously hope the truth comes out.

Tants, didnt her superiority complex come from the fact that she was kept in highest regard and respect of all the begums of Akbar- not only by him but by others too - for she was also from timur dynasty?

She has been treated to be that way Plus she likes to imagine that she has Ja in her control. She has been used to having her way right from her childhood days, she was drugged with superiority by the fact that she was the one who was chosen for Ja amongst so many other cousins (princesses)

So her superiority complex wouldnt let her think that she is incapable of something.. and her want for a child could be that she wanted to prove herself...

Again, if she had bore any child, undoubtedly, that child would have suceeded Ja, given that it would have been from the timur Dynasty from both the sides...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 14:32

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Seriously Zu, More than Jalal, I  always thought that Ruqs does not have heart.. and if she miscarries , her mind will break :P :P ..Poof will vanish her dreams of ruling over the Sultanat ..

Tants, didnt her superiority complex come from the fact that she was kept in highest regard and respect of all the begums of Akbar- not only by him but by others too - for she was also from timur dynasty?

She has been treated to be that way Plus she likes to imagine that she has Ja in her control. She has been used to having her way right from her childhood days, she was drugged with superiority by the fact that she was the one who was chosen for Ja amongst so many other cousins (princesses)

So her superiority complex wouldnt let her think that she is incapable of something.. and her want for a child could be that she wanted to prove herself...

Again, if she had bore any child, undoubtedly, that child would have suceeded Ja, given that it would have been from the timur Dynasty from both the sides...

Vi,

So is Hamida Begum and Bakshi..Both are from Timur Lineage ...Ruqs  does not have superiority complex,  she has the sense of entitlement  which has developed due to the fact that Jalal has been a indulgent husband, indulging her and letting other's see that she has a sway over him ..and this sway came about due to childhood association...

Her pride and vanity comes from the fact that Jalal chooses her over everyone , listens to her ...her complacency comes from the fact that Jalal will not be enticed by other women as they do not have her intelligence ..They are comrades rather than life partners..

As for child.. No..it will be the first Male Heir who will be the King  and not the pure one ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 14:35

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tants I had made up my mind that she is the typical Ekta villain but that scene when she has tears whe Jalal was playing with Rahim slightly gave me hope that Ruqs can be given a diff facet ..that vulnerability could have been brought to her character ..but too much to expect from Ekta I think..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-29, 14:44

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:Tants I have not understood Ruqs full character until now...does she want the child to have a higher authority at sultanate or is it to genuinely provide what Jalal desires a child , a waris a kid he so much would love to have? Her tears the other day when Jalal was playing with Rahim showed her helplessness at not able to give Jalal what he likes.

Vi,

So is Hamida Begum and Bakshi..Both are from Timur Lineage ...Ruqs  does not have superiority complex,  she has the sense of entitlement  which has developed due to the fact that Jalal has been a indulgent husband, indulging her and letting other's see that she has a sway over him ..and this sway came about due to childhood association...

Her pride and vanity comes from the fact that Jalal chooses her over everyone , listens to her ...her complacency comes from the fact that Jalal will not be enticed by other women as they do not have her intelligence ..They are comrades rather than life partners..

As for child.. No..it will be the first Male Heir who will be the King  and not the pure one ...
Tants, I read somewhere that Salima gave birth to a son only a year later than Akbar's hindu queen gave birth to Jahangir.

Though Salima could have asked for her son to be the heir as she was also from Timur dynasty from her mother's side, She refrained from doing that as she loved her step son equally... I took it to be something to do with the lineage that was given importance there...

Again, Hamida isnt from Timur Dynasty, and Bakshi is his sister right.. and was married off to someone else... and later to Sharrifuddin... Ruq was the only queen of Akbar who was a direct timur descendant like him, both by birth as well as after marraige... as for Salima, she was too from timur dynasty but from her mom's side. Both Ja and Ruq were her first cousins from her two maternal uncles.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-29, 14:50

Does this mean that Bairam Khan's son is not entitled to heir??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 14:57

Tanthya wrote:

How will this pave way for Moti's innocence Sathu??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-29, 15:00

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yes what connection does Moti Ba and baby have??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 15:01

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Ruqs is a spoilt, Self centered, Selfish lady , She considers herslef perfect and does not like it if other's have some talent that she does not  posses. Ruqaiyya is driven by power, She gets her high from ruling over the people, She  is distantly affectionate towards Jalal,  But to her Jalal remains her puppet, the means for her to stay in on as a unquestioned de facto ruler..

Vi,

Tants, I read somewhere that Salima gave birth to a son only a year later than Akbar's hindu queen gave birth to Jahangir.

Though Salima could have asked for her son to be the heir as she was also from Timur dynasty from her mother's side, She refrained from doing that as she loved her step son equally... I took it to be something to do with the lineage that was given importance there...

Again, Hamida isnt from Timur Dynasty, and Bakshi is his sister right.. and was married off to someone else... and later to Sharrifuddin... Ruq was the only queen of Akbar who was a direct timur descendant like him, both by birth as well as after marraige... as for Salima, she was too from timur dynasty but from her mom's side. Both Ja and Ruq were her first cousins from her two maternal uncles.
Hamida was a Persian alright ..Humayun  was 33 n he fell in love with 14 year old Hamida n wanted to marry her  ,Hamida was not interested n fought his marriage alliance off ,,she agreed for the marriage only after convinced of H's sincerity ...

The diff between Hami n Ruq was tht Hami was a junior queen who became chief queen after she gave H a heir while Ruqs was Jalal's first wife n also a cousin.

Look at the date of births of  Jahangir and Murad re.. 1569 and 1570..Murad was a year younger and Salim precedes him

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 15:02

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Eggggggactly, which is y if and wen she loses the baby she is not going to get much sympathy from me, Jalal i will feel sorry for....Ruqs said a phrase few times yesterday that once she has had the baby she will b mirium something, wat does that mean exactly?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 15:06

Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yes what connection does Moti Ba and baby have??
Just speculating ...

Abortion will not happen in the BW way of pushing from the stair case  or hitting the tummy..It will be done in an insidious way , using some potions that will act as a Abortion inducer ... we all saw how  devoted  and how much Jalal loves a kid and here  is the question of Heir and that Ruqaiyya's child.. he will begin to investigate  or someone close to him will do.. Say the finger points at Resham, then  the issue of that dead Shepherd will come into the equation * Jalal has good memory as shown from y'day as he recollects the tilak moment and does 1+1 * ..He will begin to probe and probe finally getting to the root na...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 15:07

Maria J wrote:Does this mean that Bairam Khan's son is not entitled to heir??
the heir has to be the child of Jalal Ria

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 15:12

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Eggggggactly, which is y if and wen she loses the baby she is not going to get much sympathy from me, Jalal i will feel sorry for....Ruqs said a phrase few times yesterday that once she has had the baby she will b mirium something, wat does that mean exactly?
Mariam Uz Zamani..??? I am not sure..I think that is a position accorded to the Woman who gives the Heir to the throne ..They supposedly can wield lots of influence in the Harem as well as on Court .. So that position is coveted..Hamida was a  Junior queen who became Mariam Uz Zamani after giving birth to Akbar !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum