Latest topics

humare prashna ka uthar deejiya

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: humare prashna ka uthar deejiya

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-29, 15:12

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:Does this mean that Bairam Khan's son is not entitled to heir??
the heir has to be the child of Jalal  Ria
So will that mean Bairam Khan's son will also turn negative later on??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 15:15

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Ria...BK's son became a noted poet--rahim, also he  wont turn negative...he was one of the navratnas of Akbar

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 15:16

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Bairam Khans son Rahim was one of the Nine gems in Akbars court...the famous Rahim whose dohas are very popular...Rahim was also a great astrologer and a ardent krishna devote.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 15:16

zuzana wrote:

Rahim is not Jalal's Son, Ria.. Rahim will grow up to be a able commander and an astute administrator who maintained records ..Akbar  trusted him a lot !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-29, 15:27

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Rahim is not Jalal's Son, Ria.. Rahim will grow up to be a able commander and an astute administrator who maintained records ..Akbar  trusted him a lot !!
That's nice.. Atleast he didn't turn negative.. :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 15:29

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Agar script hota , then he should have but in asli life , he actually was a honest and loyal man unlike his Papa.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 15:47

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:Tants I have not understood Ruqs full character until now...does she want the child to have a higher authority at sultanate or is it to genuinely provide what Jalal desires a child , a waris a kid he so much would love to have? Her tears the other day when Jalal was playing with Rahim showed her helplessness at not able to give Jalal what he likes.
Ruqs is a spoilt, Self centered, Selfish lady , She considers herslef perfect and does not like it if other's have some talent that she does not  posses. Ruqaiyya is driven by power, She gets her high from ruling over the people, She  is distantly affectionate towards Jalal,  But to her Jalal remains her puppet, the means for her to stay in on as a unquestioned de facto ruler..

The person who gives a heir becomes immensly powerful and  Ruqs craves this power and not the child, She wants to  give him the HEIR not a child ..A heir is different from  having children with  Jalal..

In One line, Ruqaiyya dances to the tune of power, is intoxicated by POwer and is the lover as well as the mistress of power..
Eggggggactly, which is y if and wen she loses the baby she is not going to get much sympathy from me, Jalal i will feel sorry for....Ruqs said a phrase few times yesterday that once she has had the baby she will b mirium something, wat does that mean exactly?
Mariam Uz Zamani..??? I am not sure..I think that is a position accorded to the Woman who gives the Heir to the throne ..They supposedly can wield lots of influence in the Harem as well as on Court .. So that position is coveted..Hamida was a  Junior queen who became Mariam Uz Zamani after giving birth to Akbar !
That's the phrase, thanks for the explanation, something she never reaches...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 15:49

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:the heir has to be the child of Jalal  Ria
Agar script hota , then he should have but in asli life , he actually was a honest and loyal man unlike his Papa.
Akbar ke gunn uss mein aagaye

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 15:58

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Rahim is not Jalal's Son, Ria.. Rahim will grow up to be a able commander and an astute administrator who maintained records ..Akbar  trusted him a lot !!

Akbar koi dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai..remember he entombed Anarkali when he was in his 50's

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 16:24

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I bet that Reshma, The expert in Magic Potions will have a hand in aborting the Baby.. This may pave the way for Moti Bai being declared Innocent too..
How will this pave way for Moti's innocence Sathu??
Yes what connection does Moti Ba and baby have??
Just speculating ...

Abortion will not happen in the BW way of pushing from the stair case  or hitting the tummy..It will be done in an insidious way , using some potions that will act as a Abortion inducer ... we all saw how  devoted  and how much Jalal loves a kid and here  is the question of Heir and that Ruqaiyya's child.. he will begin to investigate  or someone close to him will do.. Say the finger points at Resham, then  the issue of that dead Shepherd will come into the equation * Jalal has good memory as shown from y'day as he recollects the tilak moment and does 1+1 * ..He will begin to probe and probe finally getting to the root na...

WOW!!! cheers  my darling Jalal and Sathu in Dhwani ...sone pe suhaga :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 16:29

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:That's nice.. Atleast he didn't turn negative.. :)
Akbar koi dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai..remember he entombed Anarkali when he was in his 50's

Akbar ne Salim ko bhi shaadi nahi karne diya tha Mehrunissa se :( though reason was Ruka also(Salim plotted Akbar's death and hence lost his confidence, also he was very much wasting himself in liquor) but still having said that.....he did have lots of power and used it against his sons too....even when he was old Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 16:53

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:How will this pave way for Moti's innocence Sathu??
Yes what connection does Moti Ba and baby have??
Just speculating ...

Abortion will not happen in the BW way of pushing from the stair case  or hitting the tummy..It will be done in an insidious way , using some potions that will act as a Abortion inducer ... we all saw how  devoted  and how much Jalal loves a kid and here  is the question of Heir and that Ruqaiyya's child.. he will begin to investigate  or someone close to him will do.. Say the finger points at Resham, then  the issue of that dead Shepherd will come into the equation * Jalal has good memory as shown from y'day as he recollects the tilak moment and does 1+1 * ..He will begin to probe and probe finally getting to the root na...
WOW!!! cheers  my darling Jalal and Sathu in Dhwani ...sone pe suhaga :)

Speculation hai, Sherni..

Abhi Tak I am waiting for  Jodha Giving cold shoulder to the pimping off  from the Bannisters ..

Ruqaiyya getting her Nose cut  with Jalal ignoring her n heading straight to Jodha's Mahal ..

Abdul ka Agaman !!

Maan Singh giving it left and right to Jalal ...

Kuch zyada tha nahi maangi..Aur agar maanga bhi..toh poora Karo :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-29, 17:55

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Tants, didnt her superiority complex come from the fact that she was kept in highest regard and oprespect of all the begums of Akbar- not only by him but by others too - for she was also from timur dynasty?

She has been treated to be that way Plus she likes to imagine that she has Ja in her control. She has been used to having her way right from her childhood days, she was drugged with superiority by the fact that she was the one who was chosen for Ja amongst so many other cousins (princesses)

So her superiority complex wouldnt let her think that she is incapable of something.. and her want for a child could be that she wanted to prove herself...

Again, if she had bore any child, undoubtedly, that child would have suceeded Ja, given that it would have been from the timur Dynasty from both the sides...
Vi,

So is Hamida Begum and Bakshi..Both are from Timur Lineage ...Ruqs  does not have superiority complex,  she has the sense of entitlement  which has developed due to the fact that Jalal has been a indulgent husband, indulging her and letting other's see that she has a sway over him ..and this sway came about due to childhood association...

Her pride and vanity comes from the fact that Jalal chooses her over everyone , listens to her ...her complacency comes from the fact that Jalal will not be enticed by other women as they do not have her intelligence ..They are comrades rather than life partners..

As for child.. No..it will be the first Male Heir who will be the King  and not the pure one ...
Tants, I read somewhere that Salima gave birth to a son only a year later than Akbar's hindu queen gave birth to Jahangir.

Though Salima could have asked for her son to be the heir as she was also from Timur dynasty from her mother's side, She refrained from doing that as she loved her step son equally... I took it to be something to do with the lineage that was given importance there...

Again, Hamida isnt from Timur Dynasty, and Bakshi is his sister right.. and was married off to someone else... and later to Sharrifuddin... Ruq was the only queen of Akbar who was a direct timur descendant like him, both by birth as well as after marraige... as for Salima, she was too from timur dynasty but from her mom's side. Both Ja and Ruq were her first cousins from her two maternal uncles.
Hamida was a Persian alright ..Humayun  was 33 n he fell in love with 14 year old Hamida n wanted to marry her  ,Hamida was not interested n fought his marriage alliance off ,,she agreed for the marriage only after convinced of H's sincerity ...

The diff between Hami n Ruq was tht Hami was a junior queen who became chief queen after she gave H a heir while Ruqs was Jalal's first wife n also a cousin.

Look at the date of births of  Jahangir and Murad re.. 1569 and 1570..Murad was a year younger and Salim precedes him
right, how can salima have a chance to ask Ja to make Murad the heir when Jahangir was clearly elder to him?... the note says that Salina didn't ask for it as she loved jahagir dearly too...was there any inacceptance for jahangir as he was from a Hindu mother?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 18:00

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Vi,

So is Hamida Begum and Bakshi..Both are from Timur Lineage ...Ruqs  does not have superiority complex,  she has the sense of entitlement  which has developed due to the fact that Jalal has been a indulgent husband, indulging her and letting other's see that she has a sway over him ..and this sway came about due to childhood association...

Her pride and vanity comes from the fact that Jalal chooses her over everyone , listens to her ...her complacency comes from the fact that Jalal will not be enticed by other women as they do not have her intelligence ..They are comrades rather than life partners..

As for child.. No..it will be the first Male Heir who will be the King  and not the pure one ...
Tants, I read somewhere that Salima gave birth to a son only a year later than Akbar's hindu queen gave birth to Jahangir.

Though Salima could have asked for her son to be the heir as she was also from Timur dynasty from her mother's side, She refrained from doing that as she loved her step son equally... I took it to be something to do with the lineage that was given importance there...

Again, Hamida isnt from Timur Dynasty, and Bakshi is his sister right.. and was married off to someone else... and later to Sharrifuddin... Ruq was the only queen of Akbar who was a direct timur descendant like him, both by birth as well as after marraige... as for Salima, she was too from timur dynasty but from her mom's side. Both Ja and Ruq were her first cousins from her two maternal uncles.
Hamida was a Persian alright ..Humayun  was 33 n he fell in love with 14 year old Hamida n wanted to marry her  ,Hamida was not interested n fought his marriage alliance off ,,she agreed for the marriage only after convinced of H's sincerity ...

The diff between Hami n Ruq was tht Hami was a junior queen who became chief queen after she gave H a heir while Ruqs was Jalal's first wife n also a cousin.

Look at the date of births of  Jahangir and Murad re.. 1569 and 1570..Murad was a year younger and Salim precedes him
right, how can salima have a chance to ask Ja to make Murad the heir when Jahangir was clearly elder to him?... the note says that Salina didn't ask for it as she loved jahagir dearly too...was there any inacceptance for jahangir as he was from a Hindu mother?

Bec Salim through his indiscretions, through his vices and by revolting against Akbar had virtually isolated himself  and the relationship was estranged..  Had Salima wanted to, she could have made use of this period to push Murad's candidature ..but she did not.. Donno what would have been Murad's POV would have been, had he been Alive ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 18:12

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:That's nice.. Atleast he didn't turn negative.. :)
He wasn't? conphused look, scratching head, but but but mein ne dekha, jodha hud uss ko nala rahe thi dhood ke saath...aap ne bhi dekha... yaad nahin....roz subha badaam kao?

I am getting my history lesson as the show goes on, someone commented before about Anarki being entombed, but i didn't know he does it and in his 50, who is she by the way and wat did she do?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 19:09

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Agar script hota , then he should have but in asli life , he actually was a honest and loyal man unlike his Papa.
He wasn't? conphused look, scratching head, but but but mein ne dekha, jodha hud uss ko nala rahe thi dhood ke saath...aap ne bhi dekha... yaad nahin....roz subha badaam kao?

I am getting my history lesson as the show goes on, someone commented before about Anarki being entombed, but i didn't know he does it and in his 50, who is she by the way and wat did she do?
WOW! Loved reading this wonderful thread... learnt a lot thanks to Tants, Vi, Pals.

Sarra, Akbar was super cruel when he needed to be... remember how he kicked Adam khan from the roof top so that he would fall and die? This is a historical fact. Adam didnt die from the fall, so he ordered a proper death sentence later. 
His son from Jodha wanted to marry a court dancer named Anarkali, so he entombed her in a wall... this could be a myth...but immortalized in lores. 
Marium uz zamani ... its a title ( I assumed from last episode). Marium comes from Mary ( mother of Jesus or prophet Isa) and Zamani means Ages/ Period/ Kal ... So the title means Mother (Marium) of a certain Period. I first thought Jodha was forced to convert and take the name Marium. The title makes more sense... the one producing the heir will get the title.
ps: I am not a history buff like you guys... i only know this cause my maiden surname was Zaman... it came quite handy after September 11 cause everyone thought I was Jewish as they pronounce it Zeeman ( a jewsih title) and i was not hounded down as a muslim. Three cheers for American ignorance.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 13:53

ham athi prasanna huwe yeh sab jankar kee humare prashna ka uthar or  joh joh betha usse hisab rakhthe hien who sab ka maloomiyath ho hi gaya.

Grrrr I wonder how people sued to talk like that then

But whenever jodhsa says `bal’ im LOL and remember Vicoo vajradanthi 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-30, 14:48

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Akbar ke gunn uss mein aagaye

WOW! Loved reading this wonderful thread... learnt a lot thanks to Tants, Vi, Pals.

Sarra, Akbar was super cruel when he needed to be... remember how he kicked Adam khan from the roof top so that he would fall and die? This is a historical fact. Adam didnt die from the fall, so he ordered a proper death sentence later. 
His son from Jodha wanted to marry a court dancer named Anarkali, so he entombed her in a wall... this could be a myth...but immortalized in lores. 
Marium uz zamani ... its a title ( I assumed from last episode). Marium comes from Mary ( mother of Jesus or prophet Isa) and Zamani means Ages/ Period/ Kal ... So the title means Mother (Marium) of a certain Period. I first thought Jodha was forced to convert and take the name Marium. The title makes more sense... the one producing the heir will get the title.
ps: I am not a history buff like you guys... i only know this cause my maiden surname was Zaman... it came quite handy after September 11 cause everyone thought I was Jewish as they pronounce it Zeeman ( a jewsih title) and i was not hounded down as a muslim. Three cheers for American ignorance.
 Wink Wink 

Sabi...where art thou?? miss u dear :) 

thx for the explanation of the title :) bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 14:58

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Akbar koi dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai..remember he entombed Anarkali when he was in his 50's

Wink Wink 

Sabi...where art thou?? miss u dear :) 

thx for the explanation of the title :) bounce
I moved finally... The furniture will arrive today ... My Hubwa is already fuming like ASR cause we have too much junk ....

JA is doing well... I read your posts religiously... JA forum is kinda serious... I need my bashing quota ... So busy bashing IPK 2 ... Will join as soon as we re settled a bit..

Miss you PALS... Jalal is all yours... I Cannot move away from Sobti even for a second. Wink

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum