Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 12:13

Credit to the uploader

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha-Jalal Aarti Scene --28th August 2013

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 12:49

Palloo thankooos...I love Rajats bodylanguage..he is superb..at 22yrs its suprprising he gets the romance part so well.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 13:10

Zu....abhi umr bhi hai uske paas aur jalwe bhi....hence Rajat is making the most of it........Wink 

kya pata....kal ho na ho :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 13:26

Umr toh Khudne ka hai, Pallo..Aise Gambhir romance  oozing   'oo-La-lal' is  quite difficult and this  Boy manages to do that without any effort..I loved his eyes when he looks at Jodha, The  entwined hands hiding half his face and showing only one eye , And tht eye must reflect all the desire and attraction...Had it been lesser actor.. It would have gone flat but Rajat made it Hot

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 13:45

Tanthya wrote:Umr toh Khudne ka hai, Pallo..Aise Gambhir romance  oozing   'oo-La-lal' is  quite difficult and this  Boy manages to do that without any effort..I loved his eyes when he looks at Jodha, The  entwined hands hiding half his face and showing only one eye , And tht eye must reflect all the desire and attraction...Had it been lesser actor.. It would have gone flat but Rajat made it Hot
exactly Tants the sexiness he oozes by expressions is difficult to attain at that age...I think the PC experience has helped him ...He was literally gulping down Jo by his eyes alone...Paridhi was the perfect demure damsel cheers 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-29, 13:55

thanks pallo... Wish I had time to watch the show..

You saved me from feeling felt out... so this is the so much talked about aarti scene... That eyes can eat her in whole!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 13:56

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Umr toh Khudne ka hai, Pallo..Aise Gambhir romance  oozing   'oo-La-lal' is  quite difficult and this  Boy manages to do that without any effort..I loved his eyes when he looks at Jodha, The  entwined hands hiding half his face and showing only one eye , And tht eye must reflect all the desire and attraction...Had it been lesser actor.. It would have gone flat but Rajat made it Hot
exactly Tants the sexiness he oozes by expressions is difficult to attain at that age...I think the PC experience has helped him ...He was literally gulping down Jo by his eyes alone...Paridhi was the perfect demure damsel cheers 

Did he attend any acting School ??   So true, It was unabashed drooling .. Good Thing, Paridhi is happily  married..  varna problem hojata ..:P

She is the calm and composed girl that his restless spirit needs... the kite string which will allow him to fly yet keep him tied to the ground..  The characterization is good ..as is that of Ruqaiyya, she too is volatile like Jalal hence she cannot control him either as her own restlessness will infect him but in  Jodha, there is a serendipity that will  relax Jalal, give him  what he seeks.. A home and a hearth !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 13:58

Abavi wrote:thanks pallo... Wish I had time to watch the show..

You saved me from feeling felt out... so this is the so much talked about aarti scene... That eyes can eat her in whole!

It actually did eat her..The scene was humorous as well as romantic and both weren't in your face..I did not know Ekta was capable of that

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-29, 14:27

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Did he attend any acting School ??   So true, It was unabashed drooling .. Good Thing, Paridhi is happily  married..  varna problem hojata ..:P

She is the calm and composed girl that his restless spirit needs... the kite string which will allow him to fly yet keep him tied to the ground..  The characterization is good ..as is that of Ruqaiyya, she too is volatile like Jalal hence she cannot control him either as her own restlessness will infect him but in  Jodha, there is a serendipity that will  relax Jalal, give him  what he seeks.. A home and a hearth !!
Lols true good she is married..I also heard they are quite aloof off screen.

yes Ruqs instigates Jalal much more...and is no position to give him support in anyways..she is just a friend with whom he can share his feelings but Jo can be the anchor which is in in due need.

And yes Tants Ekta is surprising me here Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-29, 14:31

Tanthya wrote:

It actually did eat her..The scene was humorous as well as romantic and both weren't in your face..I did not know Ekta was capable of that
Ekta or the director?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 14:43

Agree Sathu...yeh old world  charm romance which we used to get in 70s...pata nahi Rajat ne kisse seekha hai.....he was chummalicious......bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 14:46

zuzana wrote:

Zu bahut dino baad ....we are getting scenes of Eye-S** and once-over LOOK

Dil garden garden ho gaya :) cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 14:49

Vi....hug1 

My pleasure dear...anytime...u know...am a goner for such scenes, let me and us know when u miss watching JA, we will all fill u in with the things which are must watch types Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 14:52

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:

@Red: Ahhh......i got my peace after reading this :)

@Blue: happy or unhappy...mera toh imaan dol jaata Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-29, 14:54

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ekta or the director?

Yup i guess the director Santram has to be applauded here. also Ekta does have a good team for JA till now :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 14:54

it was a nice scene

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-29, 14:56

pollyanna wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ekta or the director?
Yup i guess the director Santram has to be applauded here. also Ekta does have a good team for JA till now :)
hope the team continues intact and keep delivering.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-29, 15:24

pollyanna wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ekta or the director?

Have heard that All things move with the permission of Mayya including the breathing of its cast.. So thought , it might be her visualization ...

Santaram is really good..  Snob that I am, I had thought Ekta did not have any good Directors in her stable but Sants is proving to be a efficient guy.. Now if he only took care of the nitty gritty ..it would be Sone pe suhaga..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum