Latest topics

New Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-29, 13:42

The promo was a very God one. I really liked the Concept. Clap 

Asad blindfolds Zoya and leads her into a burnt factory/house. 
Zoya is happy and amused she walks pass by Tanveer, who has an evil smirk on her face.
Zoya goes into a new Room and finds a happy Humera who also passes by her. 
Zoya is about to fall in the other room, Ayaan catches her. 
Next scene
Asad comes in between with a What is going on face and Zoya turns her face away so does Ayaan. 

Amprali interview as same as TB - Tanveer to re-enter Qubool Hai.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~Courtesy Indiaforum~

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-29, 15:51

is it that the new promo ayaan will fall in love with zoya. and if this is Guls new story I think this is sick...zoya character jumping from brother to brother....nah bad story line....
very not happy....the character of asad and zoya should be married....take the mature approach to the story....please......

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-29, 17:25

Just read Ayaan to marry Zoya. It does not mean that he will fall in love with her nor Zoya with him.However marriage occurs. i am looking forward to this! A new twist nah.Cannot wait to see the old Asad Avatar again!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-29, 20:53

I am not looking forward to this story....this now lacks creativity in Gul....why should a brother marry a brother's fiancée it is just sick whether it is accidental or not...it is just sick....I really tired of the roller coaster ride with the asad and zoya story when gul said QH was not about Asad and zoya the story is sure focus on those two...and keeping them apart...when their are other couples in the show to focus on...again why is Tanveer and razia not in jail????? this is the same serial with a different title....for once a serial should have couples actually getting married...not keeping them apart.....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 21:52

OH NOO Ayaan marries Zoya ?? I dont like this track at all !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-29, 22:18

Well we  know now that humeria is dying :(

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 22:35

--sumana13-- wrote:OH NOO Ayaan marries Zoya ?? I dont like this track at all !!
OH YES , Twisted Evil 

sorry sumi , jale pe namak 6idak na achhi baat nahin but remember I told u about  that initial promo hinted AZA triangle .... and gul's constant real plot is still to come statement

if the track wud have been placed before all this dramatical mess I wud have loved it but now I have lost hope with qh long ago Evil or Very Mad 

2 days before I was saying that 'jodha ' and 'qh' r out of the league in zee for letting the major leads marry each other  Rolling Eyes  n proudly announce that 'qh' is gul's show so sth like that wont happen Rolling Eyes 

sab gayi paani mein Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil 

might b twist .... marriage wont happen ....but can happen, I don't trust zee in case of marriage .....they always do blunders in lovestories just for sake of increasing few numbers Evil or Very Mad 

love triangle tak toh thik hai but they should not b making fun of sacred bond like marriage without logical grounds ....aur ek baar logic khone ke baad indian shows logic gain kare that wud b 8th wonder  .... qh fans b ready to petition and get back asad-zoya like once some certain fans did :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-29, 23:19

in the case of humeria please come on many have survived with a hole in the heart.....she is feeling sorry for herself how sad...bad story there....so why is ayaan getting married to zoya..what is the real reason....gul has a poor concept of life....again what is the motive and please don't say for her father because that is even a lamer story....my ideal story would be that asad and zoya get married and then realize who zoya father is and how he setup asad's father and how will their relationship move forward because they are already married....that is the story not what the promos are showing.....marriage is a test of time fill of ups and downs...no serial has captured this...Kasam se was the closest but then they separated bani and mr walia...and even after marriage she called him mr walia....so tell me why india the couples are always separated....by evil intentions....life is not always like that.....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 23:52

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OH NOO Ayaan marries Zoya ?? I dont like this track at all !!
OH YES , Twisted Evil 

sorry sumi , jale pe namak 6idak na achhi baat nahin but remember I told u about  that initial promo hinted AZA triangle .... and gul's constant real plot is still to come statement

if the track wud have been placed before all this dramatical mess I wud have loved it but now I have lost hope with qh long ago Evil or Very Mad 

2 days before I was saying that 'jodha ' and 'qh' r out of the league in zee for letting the major leads marry each other  Rolling Eyes  n proudly announce that 'qh' is gul's show so sth like that wont happen Rolling Eyes 

might b twist .... marriage wont happen ....but can happen, I don't trust zee in case of marriage .....they always do blunders in lovestories just for sake of increasing few numbers Evil or Very Mad 

love triangle tak toh thik hai but they should not b making fun of sacred bond like marriage without logical grounds ....aur ek baar logic khone ke baad indian shows logic gain kare that wud b 8th wonder  .... qh fans b ready to petition and get back asad-zoya like once some certain fans did :lol!:
yes that was the track .. now enemity between the brothers will happen kya ?? it did not happen because of the sisters .. but now will happen due to Zoya ....
Broken Heart Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 00:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
OH YES , Twisted Evil 

yes that was the track .. now enemity between the brothers will happen kya ?? it did not happen because of the sisters .. but now will happen due to Zoya ....
Broken Heart Broken Heart
sumi dear , don't get heart broken.... its just 'damn' of a show and they don't care for fans ....they only know business .... even they don't care about their own creation ... no use in lamenting .... enjoy other shows dear , :heart: 

and if u cant get over with it , hold on some time.... aakhir mein lup-buds will have to meet anyway Wink 
tragic banane ki himmat bhi toh chahiye  Twisted Evil

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum