Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update- 29th August 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update- 29th August 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-29, 19:48

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update- 29th August 2013

The episode starts with Shlok telling his dad that he got delayed only because of Aastha. Aastha's dad queries her and she denies it. But he still insists that she says sorry to Shlok. After some persuation she tells him sorry. Aastha's dad tells Shlok to drop his anger as she had said sorry. He tells her dad that she can never be forgiven for what she had done. Shlok's dad isn't happy with Shlok's stance. He asks for forgiveness and Shlok stops him unable to see his dad asking for forgiveness. Shlok's mum watches Aastha with a slight displeasure. Finally Aastha again asks for forgivness with Niranjan telling him that its their pooja today and she had created a scene. Athul asks for permission to leave and Niranjan asks him to hold on as they will go through the papers and sign.

Niranjan requests Aastha to pray and get pooja prasad while he discusses with her dad. She calls home and tells her mom that they will come home a bit late and to carry on with their lunch and not to wait for them. She finishes her call and prays before the Ganapathi Baba. Shlok passes a scarcastic comment. She then gets a call from Gowri. Aastha starts walking towards the steps to get a better reception. She unknowingly goes to Shlok's room. She cuts the call and finds Shlok standing there. He accuses her for coming into his room. He insults her by asking if she was there to steal anything. She reminds him that she never stole his wallet in the first place. She merely found it and returned it to him. He then asks her why she said sorry then. She adds that she only said it because her dad asked her to. Shlok tells her to stop and further adds that women always have some reason or the other. She tells him to stop talking about certain behaviours when he doesn't follow them.

She tries to leave his room and struggles with the door knob. He comes closer to her and places his hand over her hand and after a few seconds opens the door knob. He tells her to remember that she is in his house and in his room. She leaves the room without saying anything. She comes down and requests water from the maid. The maid goes to Shlok's mum Anjali and tells her that the girl is asking for water and whether she can give her. Anjali tells her to give Aastha water. When Aastha gets her glass of water she queries the maid whether she took permission to give her this glass of water and the maid nods an yes. The vows to herself never to return to this house where permission is taken for everything.

Shlok's mum comes to Aastha and asks her if she had finished praying. She tells her yes and further adds that she is looking for her dad. Anjali tells her that in this house when men are discussing business no one disturbs them. She further asks her if she had pooja prasad. Aastha tells her that she still hadn't taken the prasad. Anjali offer her the prasad and Aastha cover her head with her dupata and takes the prasad. Anjali scarcastically tells her that she never thought that her parents would have taught her this as she only assumed that Aastha is capable of talking loudly and arguing with the elders. Aastha tells her that her parents have taught her when to use her dupata to cover her head and when to knot it in her hips.

Her father comes out of the study and he remains very quiet. Aastha excuses herself from Anjali and goes to her dad and they take leave. While coming out Aastha notices that the door mat is slightly mispalced. She corrects the mat and leaves with her dad. Niranjan and Anjali notices this.

Anjali and her daughter in law in the kitchen and she recounts Aastha's words and feels that her parents hadn't given her a moral upbringing. In the meantime Shlok's dad shows him the drawing of the new school. Shlok is happy to see it. His dad requests him to come back to their house again. Shlok doesn't reply.

Aastha and her dad reaches their home and her dad tells his wife in the presence of everyone that Niranjan asked for his daughter's hand for his son Shlok. He wife is happy to hear this whereas Aastha is shocked.

Pre-cap: Aastha is trying her best to get retrive her sandles from under a car and Shlok holds her hand her makes her stand.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update- 29th August 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 21:36

Thanks for the written update Sharmi ... I think it was a food idea to get  them married .. That would give them ample chance to have lots of taqraar ..

sharing some pics .... loved the reaction of Shlok when he learns of his wedding with Aastha .. he cant believe it ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 23:04; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-29, 21:40

I like the story so far, their marriage will be an interesting one ....lols

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 21:44

perfumeheaven wrote:I like the story so far, their marriage will be an interesting one ....lols
Actually Zainab I am thinking this is not bad at all unlike many others like DABH, other saas bahu shows .. This one has lots of scope for romance .. WOw .. Wondering if they will  have one fake wadding or the real one 

confused :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 21:45

thanks Sharmi... interesting twist... Marriage and 6 months moratorium starts early :lol!:  the show is moving lighting fast.... which means in 3 months time we can stop watching this... phew! 

Shloks mom has her own BG music... that means she is the main villain and this will be another Sas Bahu drama!.... and they told us its another IPK... ha ha ha ... he he he.. haha...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 21:53

looks like star plus thought of continuing from where they blundered ipk .... :) ample chances of 'contract' or something and I love 'contract' sort of things in serials  Twisted Evil  :sunny: 

thanks sharmi ..  :heart:

I don't get to watch it fresh ... and has to wait for tomorrow .... for online watching , my network is too much bad to handle .... Its good to read updates :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 21:59

Shesherkobita wrote:thanks Sharmi... interesting twist... Marriage and 6 months moratorium starts early :lol!:  the show is moving lighting fast.... which means in 3 months time we can stop watching this... phew! 

Shloks mom has her own BG music... that means she is the main villain and this will be another Sas Bahu drama!.... and they told us its another IPK... ha ha ha ... he he he.. haha...
har ek saas-bahu takraar jaruri hota hai sabi

and the female lead is some sort of ideal-bahu so saas -bahu toh hona hi tha

I just wish they stop the ipk way.... stop the  tension-free-manhandling, rebel against ipk  way and give another enthralling way to romance ....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 22:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
 perfumeheaven wrote:I like the story so far, their marriage will be an interesting one ....lols
Actually Zainab I am thinking this is not bad at all unlike many others like DABH, other saas bahu shows .. This one has lots of scope for romance .. WOw .. Wondering if they will  have one fake wadding or the real one 

confused :lol!:
I like DABH for there is no romance sumi :lol!: 

yes, derived scope of romance :lol!: 

derivatives and integration sorts of :lol!: 

real ho ya fake , both r interesting ..... real hogayi toh baat suru hone se pehle khatam :lol!: 

fake hogayi toh baat khatam hone se pehle suru  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 22:08

Aasudi you like DABH, Korean Drama and 50 Shades of Grey scratch WHO ARE YOU? just kidding....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 22:15

Shesherkobita wrote:Aasudi you like DABH, Korean Drama and 50 Shades of Grey scratch WHO ARE YOU? just kidding....
actually
aasudi stands for

aasu= aasutosh
di = nidi

exactly it was nidhi but I like 'di' over 'dhi' so I m Aasudi 

add on that list; kuch toh log kahenge- sony tv ..... until moonish behl was there  :) 

abt DABH, I was being sarcastic Wink 

I m allrounder  :lol!: [joke of the millennium]

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 23:05

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Aasudi you like DABH, Korean Drama and 50 Shades of Grey scratch WHO ARE YOU? just kidding....
actually
aasudi stands for

aasu= aasutosh
di = nidi

add on that list; kuch toh log kahenge- sony tv ..... until moonish behl was there  :) 

Asutosh is a man's name , isn't it? I am not Indian... Forgive me if I am wrong.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-29, 23:07

aasudi wrote:
actually
aasudi stands for

aasu= aasutosh
di = nidi

nice to know you all rounder ji 
:lol!: :lol!: 

I am as confused a Shlok when he learns of his wedding ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 23:44

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:
actually
aasudi stands for

aasu= aasutosh
di = nidi

Asutosh is a man's name , isn't it? I am not Indian... Forgive me if I am wrong.
ya sabi .... Aasutosh is a man's name

there was a show called 'kuch toh log kahenge ' [ translation: people will say something] at 8 pm slot in sony..... we can say ipk's contender Wink  ..... I liked that show until the male lead playing aasutosh was 'moonish behl'

that was a lovestory of different age base like 'dil chahata hai ' dimple-akshay duo ..... the man was a doctors of late 30s and the girl was medical intern of early 20s .... they meet , fall in love , face problems ,still get hold on, finally their love wins over society ..... that was good story and I liked that show very much .....

I thought of my virtual name from their mingled name .... that's it :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 23:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
actually
aasudi stands for

aasu= aasutosh
di = nidi

nice to know you all rounder ji 
:lol!: :lol!: 

I am as confused a Shlok when he learns of his wedding ..
you r so cute and sweet sumi , do u know that ? :) 

by the way , I commented sth on ur QH promo post dear ..... u surely r a sweetheart long hug 

center of positivity ..... Thumbsup 

love u sis Heart 

and don't b confused .... that shlok darling Is just confusing actor or acting confused .. :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-29, 23:52

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:
actually
aasudi stands for

aasu= aasutosh
di = nidi

there was a show called 'kuch toh log kahenge ' [ translation: people will say something] at 8 pm slot in sony..... we can say ipk's contender Wink  ..... I liked that show until the male lead playing aasutosh was 'moonish behl'

that was a lovestory of different age base like 'dil chahata hai ' dimple-akshay duo ..... the man was a doctors of late 30s and the girl was medical intern of early 20s .... they meet , fall in love , face problems ,still get hold on, finally their love wins over society ..... that was good story and I liked that show very much .....

Ok... I get it now... Yes I have seen the original Pakistani series titled Dhoop Kinnarey. We were in school at that time. It was a big hit and every parent wanted their daughter to become Doctor Zoya ( I guess that was Nidhi in your show). I blame that show for sending unwilling kids to medical school :/

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 00:04

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:actually
aasudi stands for

aasu= aasutosh
di = nidi

Ok... I get it now... Yes I have seen the original Pakistani series titled Dhoop Kinnarey. We were in school at that time. It was a big hit and every parent wanted their daughter to become Doctor Zoya ( I guess that was Nidhi in your show). I blame that show for sending unwilling kids to medical school :/
might b true sabi ...sort of adaptation or inspiration

nidhi too don't wanted to study medical.... her dead-mother's wish was to see her doctor .... she intentionally screws her exam unfortunately to get all india 14th rank and forcefully joins the hospital ... nidhi was sort of clumsy and aasutosh strict .... their love was sensuous and chaste ....overwhelming story , by the way :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-30, 18:15

The story doesn't sound bad so far...when is the repeat?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 22:20

Abavi wrote:The story doesn't sound bad so far...when is the repeat?
11:30 am .... other slot I don't know :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-31, 01:47

aasudi wrote:

No Aasudi, 11:30pm is DABH repeat. It repeats late in night I guess

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 07:40

archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
No Aasudi, 11:30pm is DABH repeat. It repeats late in night I guess
you got me wrong shilpa , I said its 11:30 am, the following day

late night repeat is at 1:30 am, not so suitable time I guess   :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum