Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-29, 20:07

Is Shlok's mom his step mother?

and his brother elder or younger ?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Plz clarify ...................

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-29, 20:19

anusha.cochin wrote:Is Shlok's mom his step mother?

Its still not disclosed....properly

But looks like the brother is elder...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-29, 20:34

sharmibalan wrote:

the brother should be elder considering shlok Is just  synopsized as 24 year old and his  brother however has a child ....

the mother seemed to me be step-mother in first episode but now I think she is not :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-30, 12:20

aasudi wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

the brother should be elder considering shlok Is just  synopsized as 24 year old and his  brother however has a child ....

the mother seemed to me be step-mother in first episode but now I think she is not :)
I too think she is his mother...not step mother

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 12:47

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

was there anything to hint she was step mum??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 12:55

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:Its still not disclosed....properly

zu , there was not specific hint that she is step mum Wink 
I have a over-speeding 'dmag' like khushi's so imagined her to b looking at the first episode  :lol!: 

actually, shlok was characterized as a mother-hater when his character sketch was out and when the first episode on -aired I don't find that much of disgust or hate in shlok's acting so I guessed he hates his birth mother and dislikes step mother ..... might b she is  step mother then ? flower 

my thought run run  in this direction .... that's all

u should also have noticed that shlok and his mother has 'pivotal disagreement' or 'non-connectivity' but 'hate ' wud b too much of an emotion to use here with the level of acting avi delivers ... Rolling Eyes

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 13:02

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:the brother should be elder considering shlok Is just  synopsized as 24 year old and his  brother however has a child ....

zu , there was not specific hint that she is step mum Wink 
I have a over-speeding 'dmag' like khushi's so imagined her to b looking at the first episode  :lol!: 

actually, shlok was characterized as a mother-hater when his character sketch was out and when the first episode on -aired I don't find that much of disgust or hate in shlok's acting so I guessed he hates his birth mother and dislikes step mother ..... might b she is  step mother then ? flower 

my thought run run  in this direction .... that's all

u should also have noticed that shlok and his mother has 'pivotal disagreement' or 'non-connectivity' but 'hate ' wud b too much of an emotion to use here with the level of acting avi delivers ... Rolling Eyes
I agree its still a lot to be revealed...she looks like his real mum as she didnt like how aastha talked abt shlok

aasudi let ur imagination run wild...no tax for it :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-30, 13:06

and wat cud be the reason behind his hatred 2 his mom?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 13:17

anusha.cochin wrote:and wat cud be the reason behind his hatred 2 his mom?
that will be revealed slowly Anu...I think it has to be some misunderstanding...and also something to do with his Dad which his dad is not aware

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 13:28

zuzana wrote:
that will be revealed slowly Anu...I think it has to be some misunderstanding...and also something to do with his Dad which his dad is not aware
anu and zu , since I got approval to run my wild thoughts in any direction

hear out my imagination , if bearable :lol!: 

shlokk's mom looks like female-dominative and a control-freak .... the 'haunter lady ', of shlok's imagination might b his spouse or sibling or relative  and due to his mother's control freak nature the house had faced an unbearable loss so he hates his mom  detective 

another option is the girl haunting his thoughts have ditched him anyway so he has developed disgust for women .... detective 

I m happy that he has no problems with the whole gender of girls ... Twisted Evil  he only seem to hate woman not a girl Twisted Evil

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 14:02

Anusha....I just wanted to say I love you.  So glad we found something to watch together. Missed you so much.

Zu , lovely to see you here.... I am sure we all together will run this show to ground. 

assudi ,    SA ( Shlok Agnihotri ) is only 24. He looks like a chacha Miah!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-30, 14:03

I tht he has prob with whole gender of Girls...is it so or not?

wat if he loved a girl and his mom doesnt like her as she prefers a mahaan sp bahu type girl as Shloks wife....and mom tried 2 avoid dat girl frm his life thru trick or by giving her an offer...she accept it and left Shlok....he came 2 knw dis and started hating mom and whole woman gender:cheers:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-30, 14:07

Shesherkobita wrote:

Anusha....I just wanted to say I love you.  So glad we found something to watch together. Missed you so much.

Zu , lovely to see you here.... I am sure we all together will run this show to ground. 

Hai Sab....missed u too....watch IPK and cum 2 forum for chit chat...I was dieng without criticisng and gossiping...so here we gt a chance:) 

I will watch till the expiry date

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 14:11

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Hai Sab....missed u too....watch IPK and cum 2 forum for chit chat...I was dieng without criticisng and gossiping...so here we gt a chance:) 

I will watch till the expiry date
I am definitely watçhing this Sastha version of IPK. It's really not bad as a stand alone. 
So who do you think is in SA's flashback? His sister? Girlfriend?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-30, 14:16

It's great to watch the fault finders at work.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 14:25

SAYAN18 wrote:It's great to watch the fault finders at work.

Hi AK join us....Gosh after PKD criticising shows is the most fun way of discussion and watching it...and I am glad to have Anu and u all in doing so cheers 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 14:29

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:

shlokk's mom looks like female-dominative and a control-freak .... the 'haunter lady ', of shlok's imagination might b his spouse or sibling or relative  and due to his mother's control freak nature the house had faced an unbearable loss so he hates his mom  detective 

another option is the girl haunting his thoughts have ditched him anyway so he has developed disgust for women .... detective 

I m happy that he has no problems with the whole gender of girls ... Twisted Evil  he only seem to hate woman not a girl Twisted Evil
aasudi dumped by GF is a very good option...combined with mummies hand in it would make a perfect MU...keep ur imaginations coming dahling

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-30, 14:31

zuzana wrote:

Hi AK join us....Gosh after PKD criticising shows is the most fun way of discussion and watching it...and I am glad to have Anu and u all in doing so cheers 
Watching IPK2.
I'm already bitter with Mangla and Bhabo and now joins Shlok's mother.
No Shanthi (peace), nowhere.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 14:36

SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Watching IPK2.
AK long hug 

What's Shlok's mothers name? Yes, you bring the nastiness in all the mother in laws, just kidding. Mngala was different, have to admit... She drinks ! Alcoholic ?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-30, 14:39

Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Watching IPK2.
AK long hug 

What's Shlok's mothers name? Yes, you bring the nastiness in all the mother in laws, just kidding. Mngala was different, have to admit... She drinks ! Alcoholic ?
Seen her drinking in 2-3 episodes. The politician MIL.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 14:40

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:

aasudi dumped by GF is a very good option...combined with mummies hand in it would make a perfect MU...keep ur imaginations coming dahling
me tooo think the same

when she called his rakshas- I mean asatha he has the flash back

so what if his GF used to call his rakshas-pyar se

what if his mother acted as catalyst in spertaing them

u know the old wine wala  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 17:25

Shesherkobita wrote:

star plus is all grown up sabi .... with 2 'babies ' on board :lol!: 

so actors should b chosen grown up matures than childish-ridiculous- teens  :lol!: 

the risk of  so-hyped-dumping  are less Twisted Evil  ..... understood or  will  I make u understand Question 

@bold
ur chacha miah means I should contemplate him as a young-version-daddaji ... :lol!:  and his beard is double his age darling :*lol*:  I m joking ROFL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 17:38

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I will darling , at least my mind gets refreshed from the disturbing thoughts haunted by shlok's dark beard    ROFL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-30, 17:56

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:that will be revealed slowly Anu...I think it has to be some misunderstanding...and also something to do with his Dad which his dad is not aware

I will darling , at least my mind gets refreshed from the disturbing thoughts haunted by shlok's dark beard    ROFL
"Haunted by Shlok's dark beard" - something to think seriously about.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 18:16

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:anu and zu , since I got approval to run my wild thoughts in any direction

"Haunted by Shlok's dark beard" - something to think seriously about.
think yara think ASAP..... before u lose ur one of the virtual friend in distant rehabilitation centre or a mental asylum  :lol!: 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum