Re: Star appreciation thread ..Ek Baar Phir

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-08, 20:18

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-08, 20:20

Poor guy... He could've been his own man if he wasn't boxed into a IPK cage by the PH! I kinda feel bad for him. He seems earnest in his interviews.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-08, 23:12

Shesherkobita wrote:Poor guy... He could've been his own man if he wasn't boxed into a IPK cage by the PH! I kinda feel bad for him. He seems earnest in his interviews.
I so agree with you Sabrina .... feel so sorry for the leads ...
Evil or Very Mad No Rolling Eyes

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 02:00; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 01:07

Avi contradicts himself a lot in offscreen segment...its natural to contrdict ur nature sometimes but contradicting views regarding ur project is not good either...PH n the channel has chained him with ipk's lock but he too needs to be cautious enough, esp not to make ny tounge slips...at first,he should not have stated 'aastha' to 'ipk EBP' conversion sumi,as it is sort of inside info...n had it been promotional instinct,he should have star to do that thing than being a part of...

Shlok is modeled on arnav so makers r forcing him to act the arnav way but if avi becomes more careful he can act the arnav way without going the barun way...initially arnav too was modeled in MSK but barun maintained to shell it out because he didnt went GC way al over again...avi needs to realise this fact

Every actor is bound in an one hell of challange with this show ...never was their fault...but the superiority complex in name of promoting should stop

i have watched avi n shrenu b4 n they were fine at what they did...this 'suddenly changed' show is not exactly for them...stil they r continuing their commitment...they deserve the respect in this matter...rebelling against a tv show's script flexibility is axing ur own feet

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 01:11

Avi contradicts himself a lot in offscreen segment...its natural to contrdict ur nature sometimes but contradicting views regarding ur project is not good either...PH n the channel has chained him with ipk's lock but he too needs to be cautious enough, esp not to make ny tounge slips...at first,he should not have stated 'aastha' to 'ipk EBP' conversion sumi,as it is sort of inside info...n had it been promotional instinct,he should have star to do that thing than being a part of...

Shlok is modeled on arnav so makers r forcing him to act the arnav way but if avi becomes more careful he can act the arnav way without going the barun way...initially arnav too was modeled in MSK but barun maintained to shell it out because he didnt went GC way al over again...avi needs to realise this fact

Every actor is bound in an one hell of challange with this show ...never was their fault...but the superiority complex in name of promoting should stop

i have watched avi n shrenu b4 n they were fine at what they did...this 'suddenly changed' show is not exactly for them...stil they r continuing their commitment...they deserve the respect in this matter...rebelling against a tv show's script flexibility is axing ur own feet

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 01:13

aasudi wrote:Avi contradicts himself a lot in offscreen segment...its natural to contrdict ur nature sometimes but contradicting views regarding ur project is not good either...PH n the channel has chained him with ipk's lock but he too needs to be cautious enough, esp not to make ny tounge slips...at first,he should not have stated 'aastha' to 'ipk EBP' conversion sumi,as it is sort of inside info...n had it been promotional instinct,he should have star to do that thing than being a part of...

Aasudi he might not be happy with the negative repercussions of trying to imitate ASR ... and he might be protesting against the PH scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 01:27

Sumi, what protest?
When barun's rebel was questioned after what he gave into the show n establishing himself then how come avi protest in his initial days with the team?
Even if he is dissatisfied,i doubt he might b protesting...he is a veteran actor of 7-8 years now n he seems he is all fine with the way things move on
i too feel bad for the actors, i m voicing it then n there

also in CC ,i said the same...had the actors been dissatisfied,they should let the show grow on its own for sometime rather than promising n declaring a new thing time n again

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 01:41

aasudi wrote:Sumi, what protest?
When barun's rebel was questioned after what he gave into the show n establishing himself then how come avi protest in his initial days with the team?
Even if he is dissatisfied,i doubt he might b protesting...he is a veteran actor of 7-8 years now n he seems he is all fine with the way things move on
i too feel bad for the actors, i m voicing it then n there

also in CC ,i said the same...had the actors been dissatisfied,they should let the show grow on its own for sometime rather than promising n declaring a new thing time n again
Aasudi In his latest SBS interview .....there was his interview and he appeared king of unhappy with the turn of events and the manipulation of the PH by the channel

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 01:57

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-09, 01:57

Thats the point sumi, i dnt have to see his face to realise this rather placing myself in his shoe wud b enough...i must b feeling awful...but then what?
I have to compromise ...end of the story...is sanaya happy with CC, but she appeared happy no?
Too much promises b4 the show was there too n here also is the same...so shall we b sure that actors r forced to act offscreen too by the makers?
I dnt believe every show does this...

So, i said avi stil can protest onscreen by acting the ASR modeled shlok his own way rather than going barun way all over...if he is a good actor, m damn sure he wil give shlok own identity n recognition than a mere imitation

tough task ...its many times tougher than original 1...fighting is must...i already appreciated their comitment

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 01:59

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 02:03

aasudi wrote:Thats the point sumi, i dnt have to see his face to realise this rather placing myself in his shoe wud b enough...i must b feeling awful...but then what?
I have to compromise ...end of the story...is sanaya happy with CC, but she appeared happy no?
Too much promises b4 the show was there too n here also is the same...so shall we b sure that actors r forced to act offscreen too by the makers?
I dnt believe every show does this...

So, i said avi stil can protest onscreen by acting the ASR modeled shlok his own way rather than going barun way all over...if he is a good actor, m damn sure he wil give shlok own identity n recognition than a mere imitation

tough task ...its many times tougher than original 1...fighting is must...i already appreciated their comitment  
I hope he adds his own touch to the character rather than copying him ditto ..because ASR has NO COPY written all over him prominently 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-12, 22:41

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-22, 21:17