Latest topics

IPK2 Epi4- Meetings and Fightings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPK2 Epi4- Meetings and Fightings

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-30, 02:09

Ek baar phir a meeting with the contempt of TUM !! but has the elders guiding and wishing for an apology.... It is given and delivered with half heartedness.... What all aastha and Shlok do for their babujis..:cry:  And what more will they do in the not so distant future.... My heart has started sinking at the thought of sacrifice which is not a simple word.cold 

One Babuji is impressed at the fearless girl who gives verbal  takkar to his son and has an excellent eye for household detail...she noticed and corrected the out of place doormat.The other babuji /baba is still trying to understand the head and tail of the turn of events like me...

In all this Aai of the house keeps  throwing displeased sharp glances for the girl....she is a la Sonia Gandhi of the agnihotri clan( for lack of  a better comparative parameter) who runs the show from behind the curtain....

Her husband ,Shlok's dear Baba appears to be the well mannered soft spoken man who tries to disperse the hints of unpleasantness like our Manmohan Singhji....

The karobar from which the family makes money is the business of education...they have 15 institutions to boot ..The mode of how money is made for the family is certainly a first in the soapland.

Astha has a bad cell network and she enters the inner sanctum of the household for better connectivity instead of going out....whatever.....she enters the room of Shlok which reminds one of a model bedroom in a furniture shop.....and we have our daily dose of Push,Pin,Crush.... The gentle face of the bearded man tries to show hardened lines of hatred with gusto...
The pinned lady is getting hurt at the brute show of strength... she writhes in pain...Yet u don't feel she is completely cornered by the batameez Rakshas....

With a warning of not forgetting that it is his house.. The two part (to meet again soon no doubt)
Aastha emerges victorious on the taunts exchange with Shlok's mom .. Primarily as it was a fair exchange without one sided show of strength...

Aastha never wants to set foot in the stifling household but her family gets a marriage proposal of Shlok for her..

How will this news greet the self proclaimed woman hater Shlok when it comes as the desire of his much adored dad?
That is for the coming episode to unravel.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK2 Epi4- Meetings and Fightings

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 12:58

:*lol*: ..koeliyya too good....how clever of you to talk about sonia gandhi and manmohan singhji :P

Avinahs I felt is trying too hard to portray the angst part...he should make it look more natural...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-30, 13:03

nice comparisons :) , yup, aastha wants to get away but fate is dragging her back, let's see how the show proceedes further

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-30, 15:09

Awesome post Koel cheers 

The reference to Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh was hilarious. :lol!: 

I watched it on & off yesterday while multitasking, Don’t understand a few things. The household is very very conservative with all  the biased attitudes towards girls & women but they don’t dress conservatively. Shlok’s mom is not wearing the traditional Marathi saree & his Bhabhi is wearing a netted saree with a designer blouse?? Next as u mentioned too, Aastha goes into the room instead of outside the house when network coverage is bad. At least in IPK, Khushi enters ASR room by mistake while searching for Nani’s room. Shlok’s father gets so impressed by Aastha giving back to Shlok that he sends her marriage proposal for Shlok, yeh baat kuch hajam nahin hui. The random scene of Aastha’s mom &her dadi playing ludo looked out-of-place. I feel they are trying too hard to show how cool Aastha’s family is but the scenes are not being written properly. I liked Shlok’s mom, she is acting well & his dad too, well both sets of parents are good actors, better than the leads.

P.S. I had the doubt b4 too, Agnihotri isn’t a Marathis surname, googled it & saw that I was right, it isn’t. I feel a little more thought needs to be given to such details. Rolling Eyes

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 15:40

Loved it KOEL! Do write more. 
Can you believe how fast this is moving? 
Sonia Gandhi and man mohan Singh... Superb:*Thmbu*:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum