Latest topics

Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum completes its two year run today - TC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum completes its two year run today - TC

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-30, 09:59

Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum completes its two year run today

At a time when shows are winding up in a matter of months, there is one show that has survived for two long years. If that is not all, the serial has also achieved the status of being numero uno at the ratings chart for quite some time now.
Yes, you’ve guessed it right. It’s Star Plus’ Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions) that completes its two year run today (29 August 2013).
As a run up, we at Tellychakkar.com decided to speak to the team on their experience of being a part of such a popular venture.
Says the very popular Anas Rashid, who plays Sooraj, “The show has been surprisingly, amazingly, beautifully and even historically wonderful. The great Amitabh Bachchan and the three Khans (Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh) of B-Town have all joined us on the show. It has given me a creative satisfaction and also an opportunity to do some great work which I will always cherish. The love of the audience has been in abundance and it has all together been a beautiful journey.”
Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela), who joined the small screen bandwagon with this show, avers, “The love between the cast and crew is the main reason for us to survive so long. Two years have passed away in a jiffy and touch wood; we are still doing so well. I would like to specially thank the audience for giving us so much love and support throughout our journey.”
The bubbly Deepika Singh aka Sandhya sounding excited about her show completing two years maintains, “Actors and makers of every other show are working hard to achieve success but to me Diya Aur Baati Hum has been truly blessed by God. Thanks to the fans for loving us so much. It is a great feeling for all of us and we are truly excited about the party that has been planned this evening.”
Observes the talented Ashok Lokhande who plays Babasa, “It is indeed a proud moment for all of us to have achieved this feat. We always had an idea that this content-rich show would do well but we never imagined that we would get so popular. Thanks to the entire team for working so hard that has made us reach this high.”
Finally, the beautiful Kanika Maheshwari, who plays the outsmart Meenakshi informs, “This show has been a blessing for me as I have gained so much popularity and love from the audience. The awards that I received are a proof that my work has been recognised by the industry. I want my fans to keep loving me and the show in the future too and in return we promise to bring more and more entertainment to one and all.”
Well, a grand celebration has been planned in the evening with the cast and crew participating.
We at Tellychakkar.com would like to congratulate the entire team of Diya Aur Baati Hum for this achievement and we wish you more success in years to come.

Credit: TellyChakkar

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum