Latest topics

Should the marriage happen this early?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should the marriage happen this early?

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 12:54

I thought it was toooo fast for the marriage proposal..its just the 3rd episode..couldnt they have continued with office track...I would have liked if she starts working in his office for few days before the marriage? What say guys?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the marriage happen this early?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 12:58

it will b too much to handle the ms. gupta -mr. raizada scenario here as ms. theif-mr. rahijzada .... Twisted Evil 

zu, I was thinking ki star plus wants to initiate the real story from where they blundered ipk  :)  :lol!: 

first , any sort of 'contract' or 'forceful' or 'un-mutual' marriage and then start the dark story  Wink

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-30, 13:08

Chances of forceful marriage s der......But I thnk der shud be sum huge majboori fact der for Astha and Slok...till now der s no such facts

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 13:32

aasudi wrote:it will b too much to handle the ms. gupta -mr. raizada scenario here as ms. theif-mr. rahijzada .... Twisted Evil 

zu, I was thinking ki star plus wants to initiate the real story from where they blundered ipk  :)  :lol!: 

first , any sort of 'contract' or 'forceful' or 'un-mutual' marriage and then start the dark story  Wink
Lols U have a point..SP wants to be very clean :lol!: 

But still isnt it too early...Shocked ..I have never seen this early a marriage in any show..
this is not the standard of IPK ..hope SP realises tht...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 13:34

anusha.cochin wrote:Chances of forceful marriage s der......But I thnk der shud be sum huge majboori fact der for Astha and Slok...till now der s no such facts
Shlok might agree becos of his Dad..and aastha might also agree becos of the business deal....very meek majboori though

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 13:40

zu

as anusha said majboori track is majboori and must in all tv tracks

baap se majboori – as he is ill

mom se majboori- as she is deaf

bhaiyya se majboori- as he has some alien disease

behen se majboori—as he came from sasural fighting with hubby

uski children se majboori

servants se majboori

bhabi , bhayya, bua, foofa, foofi and all majboori

so here too they might find some juicy majboori to fill our moolah with reason

like Asthas father getting heart attack

their beautiful house gonna confiscated

her father to loose job due to his loss of memory

nani  in hospital  and need rs 50 lkah for treatment

anything

I too would have loved if they had extended it

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 13:54

clarissasham wrote:zu

servants se majboori

anything

shami wah wah kya majboori list bana diya tumne ROFL 

Ur experience at tv serial watching shows :lol!: 

yes yes lets get ready for the majboori wedding cheers 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 13:56

zuzana wrote:
clarissasham wrote:zu

servants se majboori

anything

shami wah wah kya majboori list bana diya tumne ROFL 

Ur experience at tv serial watching shows :lol!: 

yes yes lets get ready for the majboori wedding cheers 

kuch tho kaam ayay yar finally

I would LOL if they give nay one of this majboori and will apply for patent  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 13:56

If they r going to show marriage this early, they shud have initiated the scene with marriage preparations for whatever 'majburi' ... Arrange marriage... Rashte mein hero heroine both ghar ja rahe hai to get married to unknown fella 'due' to the 'majburi' n meet in that raastha...MU n takraar... Ghar pahunche toh shadiwala yaar...another takraar but majburi doesnt fears takraar...so waise bhi kaun si pyar karne wale thee shadi karke so agree to get marry again thanks to d majburi....

I think this wud have been better if marriage was on cards that soon... Atleast ipk ka ditto copy toh kam hota

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 13:57

aasudi wrote:If they r going to show marriage this early, they shud have initiated the scene with marriage preparations for whatever 'majburi' ... Arrange marriage... Rashte mein hero heroine both ghar ja rahe hai to get married to unknown fella 'due' to the 'majburi' n meet in that raastha...MU n takraar... Ghar pahunche toh shadiwala yaar...another takraar but majburi doesnt fears takraar...so waise bhi kaun si pyar karne wale thee shadi karke so agree to get marry again thanks to d majburi....

I think this wud have been better if marriage was on cards that soon... Atleast ipk ka ditto copy toh kam hota
thats a point :sunny:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-30, 14:06

Shami....lots of Majbooris ....anythng can happen

probably an ill track 4 any of father's can happen......dat will be the greatest majboori as dey will be forced 2 fulfill last wish of father(even though we knw father will cum out perfectly ok )

Or Business deal majboori

But I dnt get y Shloks dad choose Aastha suddenly?Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 14:08

Shami you are here too... That's great.... All my fav people are here.

Zu, I am glad they are getting married .... That means we can stop watching this show and move on to another one after there months. :lol!: 
This will defo be a sas Bahu Kahini during the day time and love hate love at night.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 14:10

anusha.cochin wrote:Shami....lots of Majbooris ....anythng can happen

probably an ill track 4 any of father's can happen......dat will be the greatest majboori as dey will be forced 2 fulfill last wish of father(even though we knw father will cum out perfectly ok )

Anu even I didnt understand that point...even when she corrected that door mat the dads had already finished talking..so what impressed the dad? did he watch her chupke when she was helping at the old age home Question Hope we get some explanation for tht

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 14:11

so what if her father falls in hot water thinking it as cold. He has phoolne ki majboori no no bimari right:lol!:  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 14:15

Shesherkobita wrote:Shami you are here too... That's great.... All my fav people are here.

Zu, I am glad they are getting married .... That means we can stop watching this show and move on to another one after there months. :lol!: 
This will defo be a sas Bahu Kahini during the day time and love hate love at night.
oye meri jaan tussi kaha thi missed u:*love*: 

just mentioned you in another post

yeah I have heard that story line somewhere

yeah tune into sony at 9 pm  and these days gendas are crushing everywhere

its going off air too:*rofl*: 

yes yar this marriage proposal is big down

they could have made him roll his eyes and grit his teeth some more in road, rail gadi, bus, other coreo of rs worth concerts etc

yeah astha – is sarvaguna sambanna who can speak English too

and his dad identified in nick of time when he saw her and his faith was cemented when astha corrected the mat from the door

sanskari hone ka lakshan

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 14:16

zuzana wrote:

Anu even I didnt understand that point...even when she corrected that door mat the dads had already finished talking..so what impressed the dad? did he watch her chupke when she was helping at the old age home Question Hope we get some explanation for tht
ha ha he saw her giving seats to those age old ladies making karodon ka nuksaan to his son :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-30, 14:18

Shesherkobita wrote:Shami you are here too... That's great.... All my fav people are here.

Only Shanti is missing...we need to drag her in once she is back Twisted Evil 

Sabi I like ur positive approach :heart: anyhow

It will be combined love/hate story combined with saas bahu drama by the the time aastha brings all the family members in line we can quit the show bounce 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 14:20

zuzana wrote:

Only Shanti is missing...we need to drag her in once she is back Twisted Evil 

Sabi I like ur positive approach :heart: anyhow

It will be combined love/hate story combined with saas bahu drama by the the time aastha brings all the family members in line we can quit the show bounce 
u have way more patient zuuu I had stopped watching many stories  even CC ufff 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 14:29

Actually this scenario reminds me a regional novel translation in english named 'the virgin mother'

the boy was dark due to his mother had eloped with another man, step mom a control freak, n his first love too ditched him...respects the father a lot so gets married... First wife elopes ,2nd sucides...3rd is the protagonist of the story

she gets married to that dark boy n comes to know that he used to lend his wife for his frns to consume her...so 1st eloped n 2nd sucided leaving two infant child behind

the boy brings in his frn 4 his 3rd wife too but she refuses n fights...n escapes

After that too she dnt leave the home...slowly during regular fights n compromises the boy falls 4 the girl for her care,innocence, tolerance...he comes out of his dark life n changes...love blooms in betn...but the guilt forces the guy to think she doesnt deserve him....the day the girl decides to confess him that she is ready to take him as her man in everyway, the guy leaves her n becomes a 'priest'

the girl remains virgin mother forever... The ride through the book felt me like i m close to ipk...

Wish this show goes the similar way

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 14:31

clarissasham wrote:

they could have made him roll his eyes and grit his teeth some more in road, rail gadi, bus, other coreo of rs worth concerts etc

and his dad identified in nick of time when he saw her and his faith was cemented when astha corrected the mat from the door

sanskari hone ka lakshan

Ha ha ha Shami....missed you too. Is ur office allowing to surf the net again ( whispering) 

One thing for sure Astha is petit enuf for SA to carry her during trip - fall- carry unlike other heroine in one of our shows that we watched together ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-30, 14:34

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

sanskari hone ka lakshan

Ha ha ha Shami....missed you too. Is ur office allowing to surf the net again ( whispering) 

One thing for sure Astha is petit enuf for SA to carry her during trip - fall- carry unlike other heroine in one of our shows that we watched together ...
ROFL  
ha ha yes yes truly that why iw as doubting why there was no  single lifting  scence

she ia actually cute astha

yeah I mean I surf net chupke chupke and today chief is not here that why this dhamaaal 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 14:50

aasudi wrote:Actually this scenario reminds me a regional novel translation in english named 'the virgin mother'

the boy was dark due to his mother had eloped with another man, step mom a control freak, n his first love too ditched him...respects the father a lot so gets married... First wife elopes ,2nd sucides...3rd is the protagonist of the story

she gets married to that dark boy n comes to know that he used to lend his wife for his frns to consume her...so 1st eloped n 2nd sucided leaving two infant child behind

the boy brings in his frn 4 his 3rd wife too but she refuses n fights...n escapes

After that too she dnt leave the home...slowly during regular fights n compromises the boy falls 4 the girl for her care,innocence, tolerance...he comes out of his dark life n changes...love blooms in betn...but the guilt forces the guy to think she doesnt deserve him....the day the girl decides to confess him that she is ready to take him as her man in everyway, the guy leaves her n becomes a 'priest'

the girl remains virgin mother forever... The ride through the book felt me like i m close to ipk...

Wish this show goes the similar way
That is absolutely scary. I think the first part u narrated is pretty similar. But asking the friends to have se* with the wife..... No .... It's SP ...we are in safe hands ...only MIL torture is allowed.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 14:54

Gals, dnt u knw that indian tv heroines r stamped with 'sanskari stamp' on her face n the positive char artist of the show, whoever it b, has a special eye lens to read out that 'lakshan' ?
While the negative 1 has special eye to see the forthcoming danger due to the 'lakshan' filled 'laxmiji' so disgust starts at 1 glance?

They just have to meet however, no hint is needed since they have automated system infused within themselves to see- whatever they want...watevr they should
lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-30, 15:04

@sabi
i know we r in safe hands...i have experienced ipk...haha

i wil b happy with modified version...i married u for my dad otheqwise i wudnt have even given u a glance ms. Theif...

I applaud indian heros, they r best in control mechanism...
In case of ipk, the control mechanism was outstanding from both the sides

if i were in place of khushi, it definitely wud have been hell...to b with the most desireable man n to control desire...pure torture yaron

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-30, 16:27

zuzana wrote:

Me three, I was shocked when Manu tld this in her LU, so I watched the episode upar-uparse to check if I was missing smthng but still did not get it. Just because Aastha answered back to his son, she is perfect to become his bahu & that too when he sees that both of them are at loggerheads with each other. And yes Zu, I too noticed tht she corrected the doormat later after his father had already made the proposal, so what exactly made him take an instant decision tht she will be ideal as his bahu? Parents kabse split-second decisions lene lage? Woh toh bachon ka kaam hai na? Weird?

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum