Latest topics

Jodha Akbar-Written Update -30th August 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-30, 19:45

Please refresh the page as JA is coming to you LIVE

The episode starts with BDas and his brothers arriving in Agra, welcomed by Sharif and MA, gets some gifts which was tested by some maid on orders from MA,Maan Singh greets BDas and other brothers. Bakshi Bano asks about the brothers and Sharif says that they were the same POWs who were freed by Jalal. 

Ruks having royal bath in pool and gets ready for the function.

AK  returns to Agra,the courtiers tal about him with each other, AK spots Moti and even Moti sees him.AK goes to meet MA, AK loses his temper and starts talking gibberish as Moti is still not dead, MA asks Resham to step out of the room. MA drills some sense into AK , tells him how Moti was freed and is no threat now. AK is still gloating when MA gets angry and frustrated and tells AK that the function is to celebrate the arrival of heir to Mughal throne and Ruks becoming Marium Zamani.

At the function hall, Hameeda enters followed by Jodha. Ruks also comes and sits and gives a pathetic glance to Jodha. Jalal comes and greets Jodha which Ruks notices, and then takes his place , Ruks sits besides him. Resham informs MA that AK is drunk and is creating havoc in his room. MA again goes to fix her erring and useless son. MA tries to sort him but then AK pours out everything which has been hurting him, MA taking sides of Jalal, MA not loving her own son but Jalal,he always thought that he will kill Jalal and become the ing but now since Jalal is having a child, AK will be reduced to doing slavery for his kid too.

MA is crestfallen but still arrives with AK in the function hall.  Jalal announces that its a double celebration time for Sultanat--AK being victorious in curbing the revolt and Ruks becoming a mother and kicks start the function. Hameed gifts Quran Sharif to Jalal and shawl to Ruks. MA also gives some gifts, Sharif and Bakshi Bano also give them some gifts. Jodha and all her brothers come forward and presents some kesar from Kashmir to Ruks-which she can mix with milk and have it for a healthy baby. When the milk comes, Jalal takes the spoon which Jodha had given and asks Jodha to use it. Jodha gives the milk+kesar to Ruks,Ruks thinks that Jodha has started behaving like slave from now, Jalal insists to have some more milk as the baby will be healthy.

The dance starts when Jalal gets up on spotting Rahim , R says he wants to dance and Jalal starts dancing with him. Everyone is surprised and happy to see Jalal and Rahim swaying to the beats, Hameeds gets emotional too.

Precap--Ruks says that she is very happy but also she wants to give him only son who will be heir to the throne. Sometime in the middle of the night, Ruks wakes up and finds to her horror that there is a miscarriage, she shouts for Jalal 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-Written Update -30th August 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 20:57

Yikes they will surely blame it on the kesar and milk. 
No Thanks for the update Pals. Again couldn't see the epi as it was blocked.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-30, 21:01

Oh No!!! even I thought so Sabi :cry: 

Fingers crossed, precap might be mash up of two incidents and MA mite have a role to play too ....I want Jalal not to believe everyone when all are blaming jodha and kesar.  If he does, then yday episode will fall flat ....

And I also want Jalal to know that for Ruks , its more important to become wazir-e-aaliya and Marium -Zamani (hence only SON) and not mother.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 21:22

I assume an MU will be created so that the goodwill that was built between Jo and Ja will be tested and this miscarriage unfortunately will be the MU. 

Don't you think JA in his heart of heart knows that Ruks wants power... He is one smart dude. H may not be aware of Jo's golden heart yet but Ruks ...he might have some hunch. I loved yesterday's line from Ja " you don't care for me but you care for my baby" ... He wants her to care for HIM.... Subconscious mind speaking. :heart:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-30, 21:36

Yeah , hopefully.....that will be rude jolt to him too(Ruks being power hungry) when it will come from her mouth...and also for the makers to create a slight distance between Jalal-Ruks.

MU has to happen..but lets see how Jalal handles it, it will be great to see that......how his dil-dimaag will work, how he will show his vulnerable side and then tough/rough face

yup that dialogue was muaahh.....he longs for LOVE.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-31, 10:14

oh I missed the epi so im sure ruks will blame jodha

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-02, 18:07