Latest topics

Who's mother is it anyways?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-30, 22:58

Why did Shlok's dad say he was the rightful heir? Or maybe I didnt hear right.... My Hindi is limited. Is Anjali the second wife and dada is step brother of Sholk? His past is more intriguing than the love story . 

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-31, 10:00

i dont have any diea my dear

i think anjlai is his mother only as he siad ayi i mean mother


but she is some way responsible for his troubled past

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-31, 10:03

Anjali is his real mother I thnk and his dad also real I thnk....he said Shlok is his assli waris.....does dat means Shloks bro not his own child?

and Shloks dad seems angry n brother always....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-31, 10:04

I think may be the brother of shlok might be the son of shloks mum from before marriage...totally confusing yaar

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 10:14

Wild thought 1
shlok is elder son n already married...mom's control freakery gone mad nature let his wife deceive him and  leave him...elder son is rightful heir


wild thought 2
bro is useless dumbo...dad dislikes...who is capable b the rightful heir


wild thought 3
whatever...  LOL.... forget it :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 10:20

zuzana wrote:I think may be the brother of shlok might be the son of shloks mum from before marriage...totally confusing yaar
don't bring 'madhubala ' here zu

its ipk firse not madhubala firse :lol!: 

but its actually possible ..... so the mother dislikes shlok and want control over him.... her own biological son is useless dumbo so dad hates him..... she wants her son to b desired too so barks at bahu to look after him not slok ..... whoa zu what  a thought .... wild thought no. 4 might b then :*lol*:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-31, 12:23

aasudi wrote:Wild thought 1
shlok is elder son n already married...mom's control freakery gone mad nature let his wife deceive him and  leave him...elder son is rightful heir


wild thought 2
bro is useless dumbo...dad dislikes...who is capable b the rightful heir


wild thought 3
whatever...  LOL.... forget it :lol!:
cute predictions cheers


wild thought 4

Slok's bro is grey shaded and try 2 hurt Shlok but pretend 2 be gud n front of him....Slok's dad knws dat and dats y he hates him:sunny: 


wild thought 5

Slok's bro is son from first marriage of Anjali and Slok is from First marriage of his dad......:geek:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-31, 13:35

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:Wild thought 1
shlok is elder son n already married...mom's control freakery gone mad nature let his wife deceive him and  leave him...elder son is rightful heir


wild thought 2
bro is useless dumbo...dad dislikes...who is capable b the rightful heir


wild thought 3
whatever...  LOL.... forget it :lol!:
cute predictions cheers


wild thought 4

Slok's bro is grey shaded and try 2 hurt Shlok but pretend 2 be gud n front of him....Slok's dad knws dat and dats y he hates him:sunny: 


wild thought 5

Slok's bro is son from first marriage of Anjali and Slok is from First marriage of his dad......:geek:
Anu, I will go for your wild thought 5.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-31, 13:39

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:Wild thought 1
shlok is elder son n already married...mom's control freakery gone mad nature let his wife deceive him and  leave him...elder son is rightful heir


wild thought 2
bro is useless dumbo...dad dislikes...who is capable b the rightful heir


wild thought 3
whatever...  LOL.... forget it :lol!:
cute predictions cheers


wild thought 4

Slok's bro is grey shaded and try 2 hurt Shlok but pretend 2 be gud n front of him....Slok's dad knws dat and dats y he hates him:sunny: 


wild thought 5

Slok's bro is son from first marriage of Anjali and Slok is from First marriage of his dad......:geek:
Anu, I will go for your wild thought 5.
friends I like your wild thoughts ....
@ blue .. do you think that flash back lady could be of Shlok's wife ?? scratch scratch 
@ pink .. that might be the case yaar 
Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 14:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:Wild thought 1
shlok is elder son n already married...mom's control freakery gone mad nature let his wife deceive him and  leave him...elder son is rightful heir


wild thought 2
bro is useless dumbo...dad dislikes...who is capable b the rightful heir


wild thought 3
whatever...  LOL.... forget it :lol!:
cute predictions cheers


wild thought 4

Slok's bro is grey shaded and try 2 hurt Shlok but pretend 2 be gud n front of him....Slok's dad knws dat and dats y he hates him:sunny: 


wild thought 5

Slok's bro is son from first marriage of Anjali and Slok is from First marriage of his dad......:geek:
Anu, I will go for your wild thought 5.
friends I like your wild thoughts ....
@ blue .. do you think that flash back lady could be of Shlok's wife ?? scratch scratch 
@ pink .. that might be the case yaar 
Thumbsup Thumbsup
sumi , she might b shlok's wife or spouse more probably than sibling ...... but sister too is the option.... I , however, doubt a man can have such flashbacks of a sister ..... if was a mother then it is possible to have such flashbacks but for sister it is too much yara .... so I think might she be is mother anyway or spouse


and about wife .... If she was his wife when he was humiliating astha saying r u my wife or a mistress sort of thing , he should have painful hard emotion and anguish mentioning the word that hurts him no.....but he was angry only because she lied   .... don't u think so ?

also, it seems shlok has left house not a long ago .... so I think she is his wife or fiancé type


yeh sab execution and scripting mein problem ho rahi hai ...... lets see how they further unfold

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-31, 22:40

Aasudi and Anusha .... Hats off to you for your crazy predictions... I guess we will have to wait and see...
Maybe there should be Laddo for the winner of the prediction .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 10:32

Shesherkobita wrote:Aasudi and Anusha .... Hats off to you for your crazy predictions... I guess we will have to wait and see...
Maybe there should be Laddo for the winner of the prediction .
r u sure sabi there would be laddo's for winner  Question 

actually , I have some dread-ly  wild thoughts on shlok's past and some on what is to happen on future too :*lol*: 

but it wud have been good if 'prize' was 'jalebi ' or 'aaloo ka paratha' than 'laddoos'   pepsi 
but no problems ladoo wud do too Wink

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 12:23

Yes Aasudi there is lots of gaps in the story writing and execution .. It is confusing me at least ..abhi tak yeh pata  nahin chala whether that is his real mom ora step. One .. And his dad seems too weird ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 13:08

--sumana13-- wrote:Yes Aasudi there is lots of gaps in the story writing and execution .. It is confusing me at least ..abhi tak yeh pata  nahin chala whether that is his real mom ora step. One .. And his dad seems too weird ...
sumi jana long hug 

u r so sweet yar Heart 

it actually is not the time to disclose everything .... abhi toh 5 episodes hi huye hai ..... and I know nothing new is coming our way so letting ur thought go wild way gives u some refreshment and joking the thoughts here and making predictions entertain us well right ? detective 

remember , arnav had flashblack of his mother and sheesh mehal from the initial days .... it took whole 15-16 months to reveal that ..... but this time I think they will open up early ..... I have a strong feeling that arnav's past was modified a bit  later on from what they contemplated to show earlier but they don't debated with the manner asr's darkness was shown .... but here r ample chances that their past revelation will debate something or the other shown now days .....  scripting and execution is weak  Bang 


so dheeraj rakho jana and keep watching .... they will reveal when time arrives :heart: 


by the way , sumi what is ur problem with shlok's dad , hun ? Twisted Evil 
u have mentioned he is weird quite a few times now :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 14:11

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Yes Aasudi there is lots of gaps in the story writing and execution .. It is confusing me at least ..abhi tak yeh pata  nahin chala whether that is his real mom ora step. One .. And his dad seems too weird ...
sumi jana long hug 

u r so sweet yar Heart 

it actually is not the time to disclose everything .... abhi toh 5 episodes hi huye hai ..... and I know nothing new is coming our way so letting ur thought go wild way gives u some refreshment and joking the thoughts here and making predictions entertain us well right ? detective 

remember , arnav had flashblack of his mother and sheesh mehal from the initial days .... it took whole 15-16 months to reveal that ..... but this time I think they will open up early ..... I have a strong feeling that arnav's past was modified a bit  later on from what they contemplated to show earlier but they don't debated with the manner asr's darkness was shown .... but here r ample chances that their past revelation will debate something or the other shown now days .....  scripting and execution is weak  Bang 


so dheeraj rakho jana and keep watching .... they will reveal when time arrives :heart: 


by the way , sumi what is ur problem with shlok's dad , hun ? Twisted Evil 
u have mentioned he is weird quite a few times now :lol!:

Aasudi ....
Shlok's dad speaks so little and does not oppose his wife when she prevented the little kid from joining every one at the dining table !!.. how weird and how does he accept a girl as his DIL with out consulting his wife/son / the girl concerned ?? what kind of despotic mentality does he have ?? and yet Shlok seems to me a pita Bhakt right from Episode #1 ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-01, 14:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Yes Aasudi there is lots of gaps in the story writing and execution .. It is confusing me at least ..abhi tak yeh pata  nahin chala whether that is his real mom ora step. One .. And his dad seems too weird ...
sumi jana long hug 

u r so sweet yar Heart 

it actually is not the time to disclose everything .... abhi toh 5 episodes hi huye hai ..... and I know nothing new is coming our way so letting ur thought go wild way gives u some refreshment and joking the thoughts here and making predictions entertain us well right ? detective 

remember , arnav had flashblack of his mother and sheesh mehal from the initial days .... it took whole 15-16 months to reveal that ..... but this time I think they will open up early ..... I have a strong feeling that arnav's past was modified a bit  later on from what they contemplated to show earlier but they don't debated with the manner asr's darkness was shown .... but here r ample chances that their past revelation will debate something or the other shown now days .....  scripting and execution is weak  Bang 


so dheeraj rakho jana and keep watching .... they will reveal when time arrives :heart: 


by the way , sumi what is ur problem with shlok's dad , hun ? Twisted Evil 
u have mentioned he is weird quite a few times now :lol!:
Aasudi ....
Shlok's dad speaks so little and does not oppose his wife when she prevented the little kid from joining every one at the dining table !!.. how weird and how does he accept a girl as his DIL with out consulting his wife/son / the girl concerned ?? what kind of despotic mentality does he have ?? and yet Shlok seems to me a pita Bhakt right from Episode #1 ...
the whole house seems female dominant sumi ..... when shlok's mom can dominate other females on her house why should the father restrict it anyway ?

and male-dominants doesn't seek permission from wives in case of major decision making in the house..... must b the female dominant lifestyle of agnihotris have a say in shlok's mom training her bahu and grand daughter in the similar fashion ..... its strictly lifestyled house it seems

shlok took after his father ..... why should he disrespect his father for sth he himself believes ?.... shlok is female -dominant and its related to his dark past said the promotions na ?

i like this aspect of the show ..... if deal with consistency and realistic approach it can give a very good 'content ' to the show ..... since also deals with hypocrisy :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's mother is it anyways?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum