Latest topics

Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-31, 02:24

In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir  We Had Seen That Shlok denies forgiving Astha, until she apologises to him. However, Astha refuses to do the same. At last, she agrees to apologise for the sake of her father. As she enters Shlok’s room, he behaves rudely with her. Astha leaves Shlok’s house after he underestimates her. Niranjan acquires a new project and wants Shlok to handle it. 
Now In Upcoming Episodes, Aastha will discover that Anjali is rusticated. She will decide to speak to Shlok but ends up irritating him so much so that he will leave her in an isolated area.Aastha will try to speak to Shlok once again about Anjali during the felicitation ceremony,  will end up publically humiliating him.
Further,Shlok, after being humiliated, will take out his frustration on a press reporter. Later, he will discover that Aastha was the girl who his father had chosen for him.Aastha also will find out about the disruptive activities happening at Shlok’s office. She will rush to save the day but will get attacked by goons. However, Shlok will come to her rescue.Shlok and Aastha  will have another quarrel, and Shlok will blame her for it. They will part ways praying that they never cross each other’s paths.

Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-03, 21:46; edited 3 times in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 07:54

nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

'to humiliate ' is not just the word for 'Anjali ' No 

wasn't there any other name , or the makers brain is non-creative enough that they cant give  shlok's mom another name ? Evil or Very Mad 

actually , I heard that in ipk they wanted to show Anjali in grey shade after shyam is exposed and she trusts him .......but instead they ended dumbing her; now the 'consolation' cum 'compensation'  comes in 'grand' form ........... direct 'villain' from 'vulnerable'  Twisted Evil 
lets start another 'name-change-petition'  :lol!: 

so forth coming now is 'I-rescue-u and u-rescue-me' track ..... sounds interesting  cheers 

thanks for the spoiler sayan  :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-31, 09:20

That was really sweet of you to share the detailed written  update of the promo .. Thanks a lot Sayan !,

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-31, 10:02

TFS AK! So the Anjali who gets rusticated is a different girl maybe Aasthas friend from college not Shloks mum..its so confusing now. Anjali to humiliate shlok???

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-31, 10:34

zuzana wrote:TFS AK! So the Anjali who gets rusticated is a different girl maybe Aasthas friend from college not Shloks mum..its so confusing now. Anjali to humiliate shlok???
ohh , ya zu nice observation.... it cant b shlok's mom since 'rusticated '..... I missed that in first read ..... so , the rusticated girl might b aastha's frn and the college is aastha's ..... now no office -office but college-college

student and sir right ?
it hits me now ..... but why the kolaveri with the name , hun ? Evil or Very Mad

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-31, 11:01

--sumana13-- wrote:That was really sweet of you to share the detailed written  update of the promo .. Thanks a lot Sayan !,

Welcome Sumana.
Nowadays, I am not seriously attached to any particular show
except " Boyei Gelo " of Zeebangla at 9 pm. Really entertaining.
I am there where my friends are.
I find most of them are here.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-31, 12:24

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:That was really sweet of you to share the detailed written  update of the promo .. Thanks a lot Sayan !,
Welcome Sumana.
after long time 1 forum gt active....and my frnds r here...so I wil watch d show just 4 d purpose of criticizing

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-31, 12:28

anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Welcome Sumana.
after long time 1 forum gt active....and my frnds r here...so I wil watch d show just 4 d purpose of criticizing
Welcome Anu. It is my philosophy also.
Missing Shanthi here and have to inform Sameer also.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-31, 12:39

^^ Ya...Santhi will cum after vacation I hope...Sameer s not watchng IPK

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-31, 13:32

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Welcome Sumana.
This is good news Sayan and Anu I am joining this merry gang of yours .... we shall have lots of fun criticizing these copy cats ....Shanthi is on vacation .. she will be out/off line  for another month I think yaar ....
Dance Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-08-31, 13:42

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Welcome Sumana.
This is good news Sayan and Anu I am joining this merry gang of yours .... we shall have lots of fun criticizing these copy cats ....Shanthi is on vacation .. she will be out/off line  for another month I think yaar ....
Dance Dance
Who has sanctioned Shanthi's leave of absence for such a long period which is almost quarter of a year ? 
What is the reason ?
Are we going to get some good news like I'm going to be uncle ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-08-31, 18:34

^^ Ha ha.. I thn Santhi went 2 her home town

@sumana....happy days r here....got a new platform for predictions and analysis

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-31, 22:35

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:after long time 1 forum gt active....and my frnds r here...so I wil watch d show just 4 d purpose of criticizing
Dance Dance
Who has sanctioned Shanthi's leave of absence for such a long period which is almost quarter of a year ? 
What is the reason ?

Ak .... :lol!: ... You can be a grand uncle when Shanthi's daughter ( or mine) gets married and have kids.... We are old enuf for medicine for Baater Betha ! 

Anu... So much fun to have AK and You here... Feels like old days... And no moderator to threaten us ... Wooo hoooo!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 01:48

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:after long time 1 forum gt active....and my frnds r here...so I wil watch d show just 4 d purpose of criticizing
Dance Dance
What is the reason ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. Sayan that was such a cute thought .. But no that is not the case .. She has fone to meet her parents to her native place with her kids ?.and hence off line ... I am. not sure but hoping that she gets back end of Sept ...
I am missingher too 
Miss You

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-01, 08:42

Lols AK like sabi said u have a chance to become only grand uncle.

Hey all Shanti will be coming this week....her holidays are coming to an end.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-01, 09:15

zuzana wrote:Lols AK like sabi said u have a chance to become only grand uncle.

Hi Zu, Sab, Sumana, statistically, for me, chances of being
a Grand Uncle is much more than being an Uncle.
So, I settle for Grand Uncle with the following future:

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-01, 09:45

SAYAN18 wrote:

Dont give up hope..we are all waiting for some marriages and  making us uncle and aunties

I better run away before they comes behind me with a belan

Last edited by zuzana on 2013-09-01, 10:56; edited 1 time in total

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-01, 09:58

zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Dont give up hope..we are all waiting for some marriage and  making us uncle and aunties

Under the circumstances, the following one is more effective than belon.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-01, 12:14

SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Dont give up hope..we are all waiting for some marriage and  making us uncle and aunties

OMG AK ... I had no idea you had such a good sense of humour ... 
Loved going thru your conversation friends 
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-01, 21:33

AK please dont give wild thoughts to the girls here... meoow 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-01, 22:08

zuzana wrote:AK please dont give wild thoughts to the girls here... meoow 
Zu... The young girls on this forum are DOOMED! They are not getting maried so soon... They will keep comparing a prospective groom ( or broom) with Barun Sobti/ ASR/ Arnav ... And the brooms will always fall short.... I am sooo glad I am already married otherwise after IPK it would've been very very hard for any man to fit the bill.... Wink

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-01, 22:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Hi Zu, Sab, Sumana, statistically, for me, chances of being

OMG AK ... I had no idea you had such a good sense of humour ... 
Loved going thru your conversation friends 
:lol!: :lol!:
Sumana... Meet Abodh Kumar Dey... AK ... He has one of the wickedest sense of humor.... And he is a Bengali like you! I missed him so much since we stopped watching PKDH.  This will be one fun ride with you all in this forum.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-02, 03:30

Hi I am here, been here since day 1...I have not compared anything except they have used the same background props

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-02, 08:59

perfumeheaven wrote:Hi I am here, been here since day 1...I have not compared anything except they have used the same background props
excellent zai ,its good not to compare  :)  :P 

it seems a  good show unless the comparisons .... Besides, every show needs time to stand .... so i m still watching it ,despite my disappointment

and about comparisons , i do not compare anything except the 'similarities and differences '  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes   Wink

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-02, 11:15

aasudi wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:Hi I am here, been here since day 1...I have not compared anything except they have used the same background props
excellent zai ,its good not to compare  :)  :P 

it seems a  good show unless the comparisons .... Besides, every show needs time to stand .... so i m still watching it ,despite my disappointment

and about comparisons , i do not compare anything except the 'similarities and differences '  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes   Wink
Looking forwards to spending some excellent funfilled moments with all of you gurlz and guys ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum