Latest topics

Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-02, 11:25

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Dont give up hope..we are all waiting for some marriage and  making us uncle and aunties

I better run away before they comes behind me with a belan
Under the circumstances, the following one is more effective than belon.

OMG AK ... I had no idea you had such a good sense of humour ... 
Loved going thru your conversation friends 
:lol!: :lol!:
Sumana... Meet Abodh Kumar Dey... AK ... He has one of the wickedest sense of humor.... And he is a Bengali like you! I missed him so much since we stopped watching PKDH.  This will be one fun ride with you all in this forum.
feels great to meet new friends here .... we will surely have a great time in this forum yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Anjali To Humiliate Sloke Publicly, Sloke To Rescue Astha From Goons In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-02, 11:42

thanks AK, u watchin IPKKND 2? After giving up on EGB it will b nice to still have a show to talk about and make fun of. so Astha to the rescue, i havnt seen the show after the first couple of days have they shown how she knows Anjali or like an SP bahu jus a passing stranger that must be helped?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 16:58

sarra0 wrote:thanks AK, u watchin IPKKND 2? After giving up on EGB it will b nice to still have a show to talk about and make fun of.  so Astha to the rescue, i havnt seen the show after the first couple of days have they shown how she knows Anjali or like an SP bahu jus a passing stranger that must be helped?
Hi Sarra, now we are in IPK2.
Show is good or bad, immaterial.

But definitely some points are there -

1. The heroine is good looking and fresh.
2. The hero is handsome with a rustic touch.
3. The hero has black beard ( same as Barun).
4. Hero's dad looks like hot and also looks like mafia.
5. Heroes mom is hot. So hot that -
a) The maid seeks her permission before giving water to Astha.
b) The DIL is always scared of her. No ventilator in her blouse.
c) There is a large window at the backside of her blouse
     for natural ventilation.
d) Only tap - tap - tap is allowed at the dining table
6. Cobweb, girls picture - ? ? ?

So, lots of things to criticize.
Let us make a super critical team here.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-02, 18:50

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks AK, u watchin IPKKND 2? After giving up on EGB it will b nice to still have a show to talk about and make fun of.  so Astha to the rescue, i havnt seen the show after the first couple of days have they shown how she knows Anjali or like an SP bahu jus a passing stranger that must be helped?
Hi Sarra, now we are in IPK2.
Show is good or bad, immaterial.

But definitely some points are there -

1. The heroine is good looking and fresh.
2. The hero is handsome with a rustic touch.
3. The hero has black beard ( same as Barun).
4. Hero's dad looks like hot and also looks like mafia.
5. Heroes mom is hot. So hot that -
a) The maid seeks her permission before giving water to Astha.
b) The DIL is always scared of her. No ventilator in her blouse.
c) There is a large window at the backside of her blouse
     for natural ventilation.
d) Only tap - tap - tap is allowed at the dining table
6. Cobweb, girls picture - ? ? ?

So, lots of things to criticize.
Let us make a super critical team here.
ROFL 

Thats an awesome list AK! I am sure we will have fun with this show now. :P 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-02, 18:53

Shesherkobita wrote:
zuzana wrote:AK please dont give wild thoughts to the girls here... meoow 
Zu... The young girls on this forum are DOOMED! They are not getting maried so soon... They will keep comparing a prospective groom ( or broom) with Barun Sobti/ ASR/ Arnav ... And the brooms will always fall short.... I am sooo glad I am already married otherwise after IPK it would've been very very hard for any man to fit the bill.... Wink
Poor BS he doesnt know he is the reason for this social impact. :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 18:58

zuzana wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Zu... The young girls on this forum are DOOMED! They are not getting maried so soon... They will keep comparing a prospective groom ( or broom) with Barun Sobti/ ASR/ Arnav ... And the brooms will always fall short.... I am sooo glad I am already married otherwise after IPK it would've been very very hard for any man to fit the bill.... Wink
Broom or Groom, choice is theirs.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-02, 19:11

SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
I am feeling for the Grooms AK..poor guys! Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 20:03

zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Zu... The young girls on this forum are DOOMED! They are not getting maried so soon... They will keep comparing a prospective groom ( or broom) with Barun Sobti/ ASR/ Arnav ... And the brooms will always fall short.... I am sooo glad I am already married otherwise after IPK it would've been very very hard for any man to fit the bill.... Wink
I have been permitted by my wife ( who is expert in handling a broom )
to reply your post.
The grooms live in real world whereas the brides live in their
" sopno ki duniya ". And they ( the grooms ) are by definition poor.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-02, 20:06

SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Dhoom Machale or Doom Machale  ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 20:16

sameersaagar wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Zu... The young girls on this forum are DOOMED! They are not getting maried so soon... They will keep comparing a prospective groom ( or broom) with Barun Sobti/ ASR/ Arnav ... And the brooms will always fall short.... I am sooo glad I am already married otherwise after IPK it would've been very very hard for any man to fit the bill.... Wink
Sameer, your broom is waiting for you, will be delivered in time.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-09-02, 20:26

SAYAN18 wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Poor BS he doesnt know he is the reason for this social impact. :lol!: 
Sameer, your broom is waiting for you, will be delivered in time.
:*lol*:

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 20:31

After today's episode, I strongly suspect some type
of broom is involved behind Shloke's peculiar behaviour.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-02, 20:45

zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
with due respect to my senior married dearies over here Wink 

its a birthright for a girl to fantasize  about a man be it whoever and we unmarried juniors  have something called 'brain' in our head  detective  so we do know the difference between real and fantasy Shout out 

its all that we don't have any control over our fantasy neither in opining them openly  :lol!: 
and who wants a control anyway?  :lol!: 

every thing is matter of pleasure , u know ? cream 

rather u married girls need to  be aware..... indian 'shastra' opines fantasizing about a 'paraya mard ' is a 'sin'  :*lol*: 

at least , we r free to fantasize :*lol*: 

actually I am thinking of a negotiation clause of 'letting me fantasize about barun' in my marriage terms ..... and 'negotiated concession' Is better than 'granted/forced concession' Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-02, 20:57

sameersaagar wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Sameer long hug  Are you watching this show too? We r watching only to make fun of it... It's superbly disjointed and illogical.... And we love it... BTW.... They throw IPK 1 reference for no reason at all... Lovely! Crazy serial for the crazy bunch of us....

Doom Machaley indeed! :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 20:59

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Poor BS he doesnt know he is the reason for this social impact. :lol!: 

its a birthright for a girl to fantasize  about a man be it whoever and we unmarried juniors  have something called 'brain' in our head  detective  so we do know the difference between real and fantasy Shout out 

its all that we don't have any control over our fantasy neither in opining them openly  :lol!: 

rather u married girls need to  be aware..... indian 'shastra' opines fantasizing about a 'paraya mard ' is a 'sin'  :*lol*: 

actually I am thinking of a negotiation clause of 'letting me fantasize about barun' in my marriage terms ..... and 'negotiated concession' Is better than 'granted/forced concession' Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  :lol!:
No problem with your imagination or fantasy or pre-nuptial agreement.
And why ' paraya Mard ' ? Why can't we think everybody is our known ?
Let us delete the term ' Paraya ' from our dictionary.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-02, 21:00

SAYAN18 wrote:After today's episode, I strongly suspect some type
of broom is involved behind Shloke's peculiar behaviour.
Absolutely .... He is just too weird... I think the actor is conphussed about how dark he should be and the story writers are too busy looking for opportunity to insert IPK 1 reference. .... Peculiar indeed.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-02, 21:02

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Broom or Groom, choice is theirs.

:lol!: Barun is too Apna.... Sometimes I think my husband is paraya.... After all I analyze Barun more than I analyze my husband! :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-02, 21:04

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Broom or Groom, choice is theirs.

AK jaan I wud love to delete that 'paraya' from our dictionary but my serious-sheer-respectful-love for pashmeen and her conjugal life  doesn't allow me to do so, so  I m not contemplating to delete it from our dictionary

but in a humorous tone , lets make 'paraya' synonymous to 'attractive ' ..... that wud resolve our purpose more appropriately right ? ROFL

we r crazy enough to do any crazy change girls :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-02, 21:11

Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:I am feeling for the Grooms AK..poor guys! Twisted Evil 

:lol!: Barun is too Apna.... Sometimes I think my husband is paraya.... After all I analyze Barun more than I analyze my husband! :P
ram ram sabi ram ram ..... aisi 'paap' mat kar [don't do this sin]

don't u know ?
har suhagan ka khwab hota hai ek chutki sindur [ a pinch of sindoor(vermillion ) Is dream of every  married woman]

suhagan ka sar ka taaj hota hai ek chutki sindur [a pinch of sindoor is the crown of a married woman]

ROFL   Frnds chatting 
humare jeejajii ko itni badi saza mat do sabi [ don't give this sheer-punishment  Broken Heart  to our brother-in-law ]  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 21:12

aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:I am feeling for the Grooms AK..poor guys! Twisted Evil 

AK jaan I wud love to delete that 'paraya' from our dictionary but my serious-sheer-respectful-love for pashmeen and her conjugal life  doesn't allow me to do so, so  I m not contemplating to delete it from our dictionary

but in a humorous tone , lets make 'paraya' synonymous to 'attractive ' ..... that wud resolve our purpose more appropriately right ? ROFL

we r crazy enough to do any crazy change girls :lol!:
I also could not delete the word  ' paraya ' because of the broom
in my wife's hand. So ' birds of a feather .... '
let's flock together.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 21:25

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:with due respect to my senior married dearies over here Wink 

don't u know ?
har suhagan ka khwab hota hai ek chutki sindur [ a pinch of sindoor(vermillion ) Is dream of every  married woman]

suhagan ka sar ka taaj hota hai ek chutki sindur [a pinch of sindoor is the crown of a married woman]

ROFL   Frnds chatting 
humare jeejajii ko itni badi saza mat do sabi [ don't give this sheer-punishment  Broken Heart  to our brother-in-law ]  :lol!:
Sab, if my wife thinks me 'paraya' , it becomes easier for me to think 
' paraya ' is 'apna'.
In the line of Freud, ' paraya ' is always enchanting, so thinking your
Hubby ' paraya ' , you may have a special feeling.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-02, 21:35

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:No problem with your imagination or fantasy or pre-nuptial agreement.

don't u know ?

ROFL   Frnds chatting 
' paraya ' is 'apna'.
OMG you gurlz n Guys are hilarious yaar .. i have never been thru a thread that makes me laugh more than this one ... .. Thank you all for all this laughter into our forum and our lives .. .. I am loving this ...

:*lol*: ROFL :*lol*: ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-02, 21:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote::lol!: Barun is too Apna.... Sometimes I think my husband is paraya.... After all I analyze Barun more than I analyze my husband! :P

don't u know ?

ROFL   Frnds chatting 
' paraya ' is 'apna'.
OMG you gurlz n Guys are hilarious yaar .. i have never been thru a thread that makes me laugh more than this one ... .. Thank you all for all this laughter into our forum and our lives .. .. I am loving this ...

u r welcome dear .... hug1 

u r such a sweetie Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-02, 21:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote::lol!: Barun is too Apna.... Sometimes I think my husband is paraya.... After all I analyze Barun more than I analyze my husband! :P

don't u know ?

ROFL   Frnds chatting 
' paraya ' is 'apna'.

Sumana, our slogan is -
" Duniya Ki Whacko, Ek Ho ".

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-02, 21:55

OMG Guys.u are all too hilarious...Thanks for th elaughs..lage raho kal milte hain! Bye 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum